'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Jul 11

Elizabethtown, KY

#84719 Mar 6, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez, what a bunch of fruitcakes on here today. Not one of them posted anything but jibberish nonsense. Not one of them understands what is happening to this country. All they know is when they see your name they click the little, stupid comments.
Some of YOU liberals need to get a life. We, on the opposing side, prefer one without
"The liar in Chief."
so there goes your proof
Jay

Paris, TN

#84720 Mar 6, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Jay, Seems the Carnival Sideshow classes are working out well, wanna guess my weight now?
If I'm 40, why can't i stay up a while?
and why do i have to be the only adult, again?

Look, Hot Shot, no one cares who or what you really are. But posing as a kid on an adult forum discussion board re: politics isn't cute. I have a 15 year old, and by the way, he's been in bed for two hours......if I caught him posting the crap you do, his laptop would end up in the dishwasher.

Either fess-up, contribute to the concerns of the country or go play your PS2. Save your cocky remarks for your school friends, if you're a kid, or man-up and quit with the game playing here!!!

Adult? Yeah right!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#84721 Mar 6, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
She's in Heaven!
Not only that song is nice but John 'bad boy' Rich is one handsome cowboy ...
Thanks for the song A/L <3!
You're Welcome Z
Thank you for the kind words <3
American Lady

Danville, KY

#84722 Mar 6, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez, what a bunch of fruitcakes on here today. Not one of them posted anything but jibberish nonsense. Not one of them understands what is happening to this country. All they know is when they see your name they click the little, stupid comments.
Some of YOU liberals need to get a life. We, on the opposing side, prefer one without
"The liar in Chief."
It IS unreal the way they DO on ALL boards I frequent!
Evidently they have NOT been around an "intelligent" person in a while.

They ALL must think alike, dress alike, and so on.
Me, I make my own music!
NEVER followed the latest fashion.
Never WILL!

I can & DO dress to suit ME, and my inner being ... and on and on.

IF they don't like my lQQks...
OR
my WAYS ...

They CAN turn their head.

;0)
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#84723 Mar 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You're Welcome Z
Thank you for the kind words <3
You're welcome A/L <3 !

Elizabethtown, KY

#84725 Mar 6, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, Hot Shot, no one cares who or what you really are. But posing as a kid on an adult forum discussion board re: politics isn't cute. I have a 15 year old, and by the way, he's been in bed for two hours......if I caught him posting the crap you do, his laptop would end up in the dishwasher.
Either fess-up, contribute to the concerns of the country or go play your PS2. Save your cocky remarks for your school friends, if you're a kid, or man-up and quit with the game playing here!!!
Adult? Yeah right!
you seem to be on the fence, you want me to be an adult because I school you like a 7 year old girl, but me being older shouldn't really make you feel that much better
and I have strep throat, and I can't sleep, but thanks for asking

dishwasher? how dramatic, Dad
TINY

Richmond, IN

#84726 Mar 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Me, I make my own music!
Never WILL!
OR
my WAYS ...
;0)
all the boards you frequent? your on this post 24/7 no way you have a job welfare hoe biting the hand that feeds you
TINY

Richmond, IN

#84727 Mar 6, 2013
stupid people both parties are screwing us niether cares about average people just rich assholes in the end game both sides do the same dirty deeds and whine when the ones in power do it and then they get the power and do the same shit and then the ones that lost whine cause the others are doing what they did same shit just a different color THIS TIME sheep
American Lady

Danville, KY

#84728 Mar 6, 2013
TINY wrote:
<quoted text>all the boards you frequent? your on this post 24/7 no way you have a job welfare hoe biting the hand that feeds you
I "thrive" on controversy ...!!!

Loverboy - Lovin' Every Minute Of It

PUNK ...
or haven't u noticed :)
Save it for another day ... and I'll give ya a dose ...

shuttin down for the night ...
Gotta recharge my batteries ...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzz ....
TlNY

Cheyenne, WY

#84729 Mar 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Me, I make my own music!
Never WILL!
OR
my WAYS ...
;0)
all the boards you frequent? l'm staIking Y0U. l'm a mentaIIy iII IiberaI. l'm on this post 24/7 no way l have a job welfare hoe biting the hand that feeds me

Elizabethtown, KY

#84730 Mar 6, 2013
HecklerJerk wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one threatening gun violence, you worry about ammunition. I also noticed how you responded to yourself and then proceeded to call yourself a coward. You make me laugh, cowardly child.
Thinking about me while you masturbate? I remember you now, psycho, i thought they put you away. still Leather and your wife's panties?
Louisville slugger up your ass, or have you gone Big? Pretending you're dominating me...heckle and jerk, right?
That's it, isn't it..Thinking of a little Kentucky boy while you jerk off.
TlNY

Cheyenne, WY

#84731 Mar 6, 2013
l'm stupid, people. both parties are screwing me up my ~azzhoIe~ an i like it niether cares about stupid peopIe Iike me just rich peopIe who actuaIIy work in the end game both sides do the same dirty deeds to my ~azzhoIe~ and i whine when the ones in power do it and then they get the power and do the same shit and then the ones that lost make me whine Iike a BlTCH cause the others are doing what they did to me same shit just a different color THIS TIME l'm FUCKlNG sheep
ok shows over

Barnesville, OH

#84733 Mar 6, 2013
thts it!! u guys didint take the offer when i made it so...
THE CAKES ALL MINE!!!!!!!
so nananaboobooboonana
BOOGER EATERS!!!!!!!
oops my dog thought u was roaches and ate u ):
im sorry!!!!
ill send flowers tho:)
first igotta find the adress to her tummy :/
unless she ate it to :/
oh my we should b worried....:3

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#84734 Mar 6, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
Thinking about me while you masturbate? I remember you now, psycho, i thought they put you away. still Leather and your wife's panties?
Louisville slugger up your ass, or have you gone Big? Pretending you're dominating me...heckle and jerk, right?
That's it, isn't it..Thinking of a little Kentucky boy while you jerk off.
You fail to repudiate the claims of your cowardice so you try to blather on and on with gay insults (which you seem to have an extraordinary knowledge of). Typical liberal mindset.

Coward.
Jay

Paris, TN

#84735 Mar 6, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
you seem to be on the fence, you want me to be an adult because I school you like a 7 year old girl, but me being older shouldn't really make you feel that much better
and I have strep throat, and I can't sleep, but thanks for asking
dishwasher? how dramatic, Dad

You don't school me like anybody, bud! I am concerned for the future of my kids and grandkids...including all this younger generation!

I pay attention to what is going on in this country, and have lived long enough to see the changes and the differences that you - IF you are a kid - have no clue about. If you are truly a kid in school, you need to do your own research in your history classes and stop listening to the liberal fanatics who are teaching you that there is only one side to politics, the liberal side! It ain't so, bud, learn with an open mind - take care of your country by selecting the people who will preserve your rights and freedoms. Trust in the fact that is you that will inherit this mess, and the younger generation who will pay the piper!

Once again, if you are an adult posing as a kid, that's immature, and you need to knock off the crap!! You're wise-cracks are not amusing!
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#84736 Mar 6, 2013
NEWS: Homeless in California getting free cellphones...

Who said the country is broke?
Worse

United States

#84737 Mar 7, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
The last post was for "you" too!
This topix forum/board has cost many, many people their jobs, their reputation and some lives.
And you call it "worthless" ...
You are worthless!
If the Internet cost anyone their jobs, they were too stupid to be using it in the first place. But I could easily see how that could very well be some people on here. And yes, I'm referring to you directly.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#84738 Mar 7, 2013
Worse wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Internet cost anyone their jobs, they were too stupid to be using it in the first place. But I could easily see how that could very well be some people on here. And yes, I'm referring to you directly.
Here's a quarter ... FLIP ...
Call someone who cares ... ;0)

Tennessee State Militia/Guard Has Stopped DHS armored Vehicles from Kentucky – Russians with DHS Eagle uniforms

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/03/...

http://patdollard.com/2013/03/homefront-compa...

http://patdollard.com/2013/03/just-what-the-h...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#84740 Mar 7, 2013
White Boy Bleed Alot: 12-year-old White Boy Bullied – Killed: Media Hides Race Of Two Thugs Who Killed
Him
Posted on March 6, 2013 by sundance
The Philadelphia media is one of the most race-adverse media outlets in the country. They do anything and everything to hide the facts of race-based assaults and killings. Such is the case in Upper Darby PA where a 12-year-old white boy, Bailey O’Neill, was jumped and beaten in school by two black kids.

Baily was rushed to the hospital, spent 2 months on life-support, and died this week.

The kids who killed him? They were suspended from school for two days.
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/03/0...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#84741 Mar 7, 2013
THIS nurse called 911 and did NOT do a DAMN thing but LET the lady DIE!

NO CHARGES![as "sick" as YOU libTARDS]

Cops: No charges after home's refusal to give CPR

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57572968/...

Bayless collapsed in the Glenwood Gardens dining hall. Someone called 911 on a cellphone and asked for an ambulance. Later, a woman who identified herself as a nurse got on the line and told dispatcher Tracey Halvorson she was not permitted to do CPR on the woman.

Halvorson implored the nurse to find someone else and said she would instruct them on how to perform CPR.

"I understand if your facility is not willing to do that," Halvorson said. "Give the phone to a passer-by.
This woman is not breathing enough.
She is going to die if we don't get this started, do you understand?"

By the time paramedics arrived, Bayless had stopped breathing.

http://www.fox11online.com/dpp/news/national/...

anathema HAS hit our nation

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min Lutricia 134,329
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 635
john bryant has the best steroids in town 2 hr truther 1
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 3,745
I have a decision to make. 2 hr Princess Hey 11
matt smith 3 hr Smith 2
dustin patterson 4 hr bville15 1
wreck in flat lick 4 hr jack 4
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Sun Physics_Works 71

Winter Storm Watch for Knox County was issued at March 02 at 3:49PM EST

Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:55 am PST

CBS Sports 5:55AM
Devon Still tweets that daughter Leah is home after latest treatment