'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
75,501 - 75,520 of 151,269 Comments Last updated 35 min ago
countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

#84587 Mar 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
NOW embrace yours.
IDIOT!
My how they fall for anything ...
;0)
remember ... a SNEAK attack :)
They FALL for it every time.
you about to come over?

Since: Jul 11

Elizabethtown, KY

#84588 Mar 6, 2013
wheres Mr Tard? Droned? Chemtrailed? FEMA Camp? Pushing back on the edge of a cliff?

American Lady

Danville, KY

#84589 Mar 6, 2013
Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does someone from California spend so much time in a KENTUCKY topix forum?
Where is your avatar sock, using it in another forum gathering "another's post" with A/L, A Loser?
Is that your pointy head fat lazy ass laying down playing dead like the GOP? Or a sad attempt of a fat lip pointy head laughing?
It's been fun seeing the high school student get you bunch of repukes all riled up and stomping on your caps key. You lemming freaks are a trip. Carry on. Much laughs. You bunch are on here 24/7 while the few DEMS posting are our WORKING. Imagaine that. Of course there is that topix shill minimum wage job for a few of you sliding in and out of your avatar spin locations. What a bunch of losers. Do carry on with the fits, they are quite amusing. rotflmao
DITCH MITCH
IT is a " US News Forum" ...
NOT just Kentucky!

LQQk it up!
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#84590 Mar 6, 2013
Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is your avatar sock, using it in another forum gathering "another's post" with A/L, A Loser?
Is that your pointy head fat lazy ass laying down playing dead like the GOP? Or a sad attempt of a fat lip pointy head laughing?
It's been fun seeing the high school student get you bunch of repukes all riled up and stomping on your caps key. You lemming freaks are a trip. Carry on. Much laughs. You bunch are on here 24/7 while the few DEMS posting are our WORKING. Imagaine that. Of course there is that topix shill minimum wage job for a few of you sliding in and out of your avatar spin locations. What a bunch of losers. Do carry on with the fits, they are quite amusing. rotflmao
DITCH MITCH
Why do you care where I post ...????? This is free country ... I can go anywhere I want to and do anything I want to...and nothing you can do about that! Get it ?

I wish I can DITCH this louse of a president, but I have to listen to his lies for the next 4 years ...
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

#84591 Mar 6, 2013
Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
DITCH MITCH
the biggest indication of someone who has no comeback and not logic is they keep repeating the same things against all the posters on here, baaaaaaaaaa, what a sodolib,
American Lady

Danville, KY

#84592 Mar 6, 2013
RECENT US NEWS DISCUSSIONS
TopicLast Comment
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate 1 min
The President has failed us 2 min

http://www.topix.com/us
American Lady

Danville, KY

#84593 Mar 6, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
buy an analogy, for Gods sake
(IF I don't bathe for a "month of Sundays"
that is no one's BUSINESS but my own!)
second verse, same as the first
Don't you WISH you were as full of knowledge, KNOW HOW to USE them, and have them available to use, without having to ...
lQQk it up!...!!!

;0)
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#84594 Mar 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT just Kentucky!
LQQk it up!

Yeah, a debate that happened in 2010 really does interest all of the United States topix posters...sure....but then, you repukes bounce in and out of all the forums across the country spreading your fauxbox gloom, doom, and lies. Gotcha. Looks like you lemmings are the one living off the gov't while the rest of go out and work..or go to school. hahaha

You may be American, but you are no LADY. Your posts reek of the goat girls droppings. Keep spinning though. You only continue to show everyone what a repuke loser you are. Do you also bounce in and out of the rest of the randpaul KENTUCKY threads? Of course you do, maybe just a different name or an avatar. Too funny. You repukes are desparate losers aren't you?

Carry on, I have a few more things to do before shutting down, so make it funny okay?

DITCH MITCH
countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

#84595 Mar 6, 2013
Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
DITCH MITCH
True!
Worse

United States

#84597 Mar 6, 2013
dems are sheepletards wrote:
<quoted text>
the biggest indication of someone who has no comeback and not logic is they keep repeating the same things against all the posters on here, baaaaaaaaaa, what a sodolib,
Says the Michigan Mistake who only has a handful of catchphrases and offers nothing but fox news and YouTube links

Elizabethtown, KY

#84598 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>
no, he didnt just say that

keep repeating the same things against all the posters on here, baaaaaaaaaa
thats goin in...Priceless
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#84599 Mar 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT just Kentucky!
LQQk it up!
A/L, don't worry about this lame, liberal, losers ...
Personally I enjoy reading your posts ...

Yes, this is "US NEWS FORUM TOPIX"... that's why I started posting here ...if someone has problem with that, to bad...I don't care...
FREEDOM is what I like about AMERICA .....
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#84600 Mar 6, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you care where I post ...????? This is free country ... I can go anywhere I want to and do anything I want to...and nothing you can do about that! Get it ?
I wish I can DITCH this louse of a president, but I have to listen to his lies for the next 4 years ...
I really don't care what or where you do anything repuke zombie. I don't spend 24/7 trolling sites spreading ignorance, lies, gloom and doom, and juvenile bullshit like your little lemming club does. Just wondered why you were fascinated by a KY thread. You are probably just a paid topix shill anyway. Their HQs is in California. Maybe those chemtrails spraying of you idiots out there is eating what little gray matter you had between your ears. Keep posting your fauxbox spin for the next four years like you have probably done since 2007, it won't change anything. More Republicans will probably leave your two party of no and become Democrats while you are trashing the President and fellow Americans.

Oh and guess what, you don't have to listen to anything for the next four years. Take your ass out any border. We won't miss you while the rest of us moves FORWARD. haha

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#84602 Mar 6, 2013
Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, a debate that happened in 2010 really does interest all of the United States topix posters...sure....but then, you repukes bounce in and out of all the forums across the country spreading your fauxbox gloom, doom, and lies. Gotcha. Looks like you lemmings are the one living off the gov't while the rest of go out and work..or go to school. hahaha
You may be American, but you are no LADY. Your posts reek of the goat girls droppings. Keep spinning though. You only continue to show everyone what a repuke loser you are. Do you also bounce in and out of the rest of the randpaul KENTUCKY threads? Of course you do, maybe just a different name or an avatar. Too funny. You repukes are desparate losers aren't you?
Carry on, I have a few more things to do before shutting down, so make it funny okay?
DITCH MITCH
Click the link I provided!
It's THERE!
In Black & White!

NOT just in Kentucky!

Of course the top 2 stories "could" have changed by now, since that was several minutes ago.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#84603 Mar 6, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
A/L, don't worry about this lame, liberal, losers ...
Personally I enjoy reading your posts ...
Yes, this is "US NEWS FORUM TOPIX"... that's why I started posting here ...if someone has problem with that, to bad...I don't care...
FREEDOM is what I like about AMERICA .....
Sorry Z, didn't see this before I posted the last one.
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#84604 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>
You describe yourself there little baaaaaaaaaing goat girl. You have nothing else to say but old news and farm animal imitations. Oh, and that is not correct...I don't post to ALL you idiots. Just some of you. I don't have the time like you repuke lemming shills do. I have a life to live and only hop on here while I am on checking emails and facebook. You jerkoffs are a great source of entertainment when the reruns are on TV. You should switch farm animals now and then and keep it interesting. I bet you squeal real good too huh little goat girl. lmao @ you more than anyone.

Carry on with your juvenile and ignorant rants. Don't forget your meds or you will have to stomp on those caps to make your point. Like the one on A Losers head.

DITCH MITCH

Elizabethtown, KY

#84605 Mar 6, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahahaha
This is free country ... I can go anywhere I want to and do anything I want to.
a minute ago Obama was taking our freedom, restricting our movements, and enslaving us

Free at Last, Free at Last... Thank GODOBOMA, We are free, At Last!
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#84606 Mar 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Click the link I provided!
It's THERE!
In Black & White!
NOT just in Kentucky!
Of course the top 2 stories "could" have changed by now, since that was several minutes ago.
I will take you trolling lemming shills word for it. If anyone would know every slash and trash site on topix it would be your freak club. I have better things to do. No one knows where to take someone else's lame post from thousands of topix threads like your repuke shill club.

Thanks, but no thanks.

DITCH MITCH
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#84607 Mar 6, 2013
Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
I really don't care what or where you do anything repuke zombie. I don't spend 24/7 trolling sites spreading ignorance, lies, gloom and doom, and juvenile bullshit like your little lemming club does. Just wondered why you were fascinated by a KY thread. You are probably just a paid topix shill anyway. Their HQs is in California. Maybe those chemtrails spraying of you idiots out there is eating what little gray matter you had between your ears. Keep posting your fauxbox spin for the next four years like you have probably done since 2007, it won't change anything. More Republicans will probably leave your two party of no and become Democrats while you are trashing the President and fellow Americans.
Oh and guess what, you don't have to listen to anything for the next four years. Take your ass out any border. We won't miss you while the rest of us moves FORWARD. haha
DITCH MITCH
This is my country, I'm American and nothing you can do about that either ...this is only one topix I'm posting on, not that's any of your business ... talk to 12 million ILLEGALS...tell them to take their asses out of the border ...you liberal, lame, loser...

Now, BUZZ OFF my face... you starting to annoy me!
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#84608 Mar 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Z, didn't see this before I posted the last one.
Don't worry A/L...NO problem!
:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 7 min Republicans Are S... 1,497
hot girl a the funeral home 11 min steve 8
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 21 min spaceship 130,546
stephanie wallace 1 hr g bounce 1
marsha drury (Jul '11) 1 hr Man 3
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr Ancient Wolf 81,599
2012 Ginseng Prices (Oct '12) 4 hr RobertB 120
Roger Vanover trying to buy perscription medici... (May '12) 20 hr Girl 40
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••