'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Jul 11

Elizabethtown, KY

#84576 Mar 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You BEST be worrying about yourself ...
Not I.
I WILL take care of me.
Guarantee it!
IF I don't bathe for a "month of Sundays"
that is no one's BUSINESS but my own!
You BEST be CLEANING up your own life and STAY out of other's business.
Bath wise.
Political wise
ANY wise!
You don't have enuf SENSE to fight your way out of a WET papar bag!
buy an analogy, for Gods sake

(IF I don't bathe for a "month of Sundays"
that is no one's BUSINESS but my own!)

second verse, same as the first
countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

#84577 Mar 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You BEST be worrying about yourself ...
Not I.
I WILL take care of me.
Guarantee it!
IF I don't bathe for a "month of Sundays"
that is no one's BUSINESS but my own!
You BEST be CLEANING up your own life and STAY out of other's business.
Bath wise.
Political wise
ANY wise!
You don't have enuf SENSE to fight your way out of a WET papar bag!
FUNNY!!LMAO. so you at least you have embraced your new name.I knew you would come around.

Elizabethtown, KY

#84579 Mar 6, 2013
pfft wrote:
<quoted text>You meant to say, "Welcome to the Terrordome" didn't you?
well science wasnt the right word, anyway
American Lady

Danville, KY

#84580 Mar 6, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
IF you don't like my comments ...
Please don't put yourself out, ANY, by reading them!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#84581 Mar 6, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>FUNNY!!LMAO. so you at least you have embraced your new name.I knew you would come around.
NOW embrace yours.
IDIOT!

My how they fall for anything ...

;0)
remember ... a SNEAK attack :)
They FALL for it every time.

Elizabethtown, KY

#84582 Mar 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's ok, I''m used to it, I tutor 2nd graders, I will admit tho, that they have more Political savvy, so there's that
pfft

Morehead, KY

#84583 Mar 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm awaiting your argument about job growth or loss. Take a day or two if you need and present something brilliant. I'm confident you will.
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#84584 Mar 6, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you A/L!
<3
Why does someone from California spend so much time in a KENTUCKY topix forum?

Where is your avatar sock, using it in another forum gathering "another's post" with A/L, A Loser?

Is that your pointy head fat lazy ass laying down playing dead like the GOP? Or a sad attempt of a fat lip pointy head laughing?

It's been fun seeing the high school student get you bunch of repukes all riled up and stomping on your caps key. You lemming freaks are a trip. Carry on. Much laughs. You bunch are on here 24/7 while the few DEMS posting are our WORKING. Imagaine that. Of course there is that topix shill minimum wage job for a few of you sliding in and out of your avatar spin locations. What a bunch of losers. Do carry on with the fits, they are quite amusing. rotflmao

DITCH MITCH

Elizabethtown, KY

#84586 Mar 6, 2013
pfft wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm awaiting your argument about job growth or loss. Take a day or two if you need and present something brilliant. I'm confident you will.
if not brilliant, it will have a couple obligatory Brilliants bestowed upon it, bet your as on that
countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

#84587 Mar 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
NOW embrace yours.
IDIOT!
My how they fall for anything ...
;0)
remember ... a SNEAK attack :)
They FALL for it every time.
you about to come over?

Elizabethtown, KY

#84588 Mar 6, 2013
wheres Mr Tard? Droned? Chemtrailed? FEMA Camp? Pushing back on the edge of a cliff?

American Lady

Danville, KY

#84589 Mar 6, 2013
Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is your avatar sock, using it in another forum gathering "another's post" with A/L, A Loser?
Is that your pointy head fat lazy ass laying down playing dead like the GOP? Or a sad attempt of a fat lip pointy head laughing?
It's been fun seeing the high school student get you bunch of repukes all riled up and stomping on your caps key. You lemming freaks are a trip. Carry on. Much laughs. You bunch are on here 24/7 while the few DEMS posting are our WORKING. Imagaine that. Of course there is that topix shill minimum wage job for a few of you sliding in and out of your avatar spin locations. What a bunch of losers. Do carry on with the fits, they are quite amusing. rotflmao
DITCH MITCH
IT is a " US News Forum" ...
NOT just Kentucky!

LQQk it up!
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#84590 Mar 6, 2013
Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
DITCH MITCH
Why do you care where I post ...????? This is free country ... I can go anywhere I want to and do anything I want to...and nothing you can do about that! Get it ?

I wish I can DITCH this louse of a president, but I have to listen to his lies for the next 4 years ...
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

#84591 Mar 6, 2013
Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
DITCH MITCH
the biggest indication of someone who has no comeback and not logic is they keep repeating the same things against all the posters on here, baaaaaaaaaa, what a sodolib,
American Lady

Danville, KY

#84592 Mar 6, 2013
RECENT US NEWS DISCUSSIONS
TopicLast Comment
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate 1 min
The President has failed us 2 min

http://www.topix.com/us
American Lady

Danville, KY

#84593 Mar 6, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you WISH you were as full of knowledge, KNOW HOW to USE them, and have them available to use, without having to ...
lQQk it up!...!!!

;0)
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#84594 Mar 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
IT is a " US News Forum" ...
NOT just Kentucky!
LQQk it up!
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Yeah, a debate that happened in 2010 really does interest all of the United States topix posters...sure....but then, you repukes bounce in and out of all the forums across the country spreading your fauxbox gloom, doom, and lies. Gotcha. Looks like you lemmings are the one living off the gov't while the rest of go out and work..or go to school. hahaha

You may be American, but you are no LADY. Your posts reek of the goat girls droppings. Keep spinning though. You only continue to show everyone what a repuke loser you are. Do you also bounce in and out of the rest of the randpaul KENTUCKY threads? Of course you do, maybe just a different name or an avatar. Too funny. You repukes are desparate losers aren't you?

Carry on, I have a few more things to do before shutting down, so make it funny okay?

DITCH MITCH
countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

#84595 Mar 6, 2013
Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
DITCH MITCH
True!
Worse

United States

#84597 Mar 6, 2013
dems are sheepletards wrote:
<quoted text>
the biggest indication of someone who has no comeback and not logic is they keep repeating the same things against all the posters on here, baaaaaaaaaa, what a sodolib,
Says the Michigan Mistake who only has a handful of catchphrases and offers nothing but fox news and YouTube links

Elizabethtown, KY

#84598 Mar 6, 2013
dems are sheepletards wrote:
<quoted text>
no, he didnt just say that

keep repeating the same things against all the posters on here, baaaaaaaaaa
thats goin in...Priceless

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
truck payments 2 hr what 15
it should be against the law for a woman to drive 2 hr sick of it 10
Mike Smith For Sheriff (Feb '14) 3 hr worried 222
To the Garland family 3 hr lmao 6
jeff vaughn not dories jeff violas jeff is a rat 3 hr lmao 5
Brett 4 hr lololol 3
How many kindergarten teachers at Lay? 6 hr lol 13
Who is the best looking woman in knox co. (Feb '10) Fri billy 183
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:09 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 2:09PM
RT Eric Winston quickly settling in with Bengals
NBC Sports 3:14 PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Broncos vs. Bengals: TV Info, Spread, Injury Updates, Game Time and More
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
NBC Sports11:17 AM
Peyton Manning officially questionable for Monday night