'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#84534 Mar 6, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I thought Rev. Jeremiah Wright was a Tyler Perry character
You actually can think.....
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#84535 Mar 6, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
were those not looking for work or who had exhausted their benifiys counted in the numbers before Obama was elected? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Buellar? Buellar? Buellar?
That is what Obama is telling you, that is what you believe ... and Obama was elected in 2008 and now is 2013...5 years ...Anyone? Anyone?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#84536 Mar 6, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
I you CAN'T laugh at that, it says a lot more about you than it does me, Sister Mary Elephant
The pResident FAILING US is NOT a laughing matter.
AND ... Especially you IDIOTS calling us names and BELITTLING "everything WE put on here!"

WE did NOT start calling names UNTIL it was DONE to us!
WE are being TRUTHFUL about the situation.

You dwIdioTs ARE NOT!

Live with IT or GET the HELL off this board. MORON!

You DISH it out
BUT ...
"you CAN'T take it!

Typical libTARD style!
pfft

Morehead, KY

#84537 Mar 6, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, I'm not lazy...what is unemployment among blacks, my state, entire country ...what happened to those that stop looking for a job, do you know? They're not included in unemployment #s? Why?
...because unemployment will be alot higher and Obama doesn't want you to know that! Get it?
The data set for job growth/losses is not the unemployment numbers, which is not what I requested arguments about. Every blog, magazine, ezine, newscast, op-eds, and talk radio uses the Bureau's data as a foundation for the piece they publish. All left, right, or center biased writers/journalists draw from this source. How far they flub, or bullseye the statistics in their piece has nothing to do with the Bureau's data. Try again, grasshopper.

Since: Jul 11

Elizabethtown, KY

#84538 Mar 6, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Right...and your parents KNOW that you're talking nasty, and that you're on this site, right? If they do and they're ok with that, then, yes I'm Mother Teresa ...
Dad knows I'm here, it's his user ID, he forbids me to create one, he will read every word and he will yell at me, but he won't hit me. I'm still collecting notes for a school paper about the downward spiral of the GOP. He won't tell Mom about the cussing, she WOULD ground me for two weeks, sincerely.
My Soc teacher says he will publish my paper on the net, he was impressed with my first outline, "very impressive", to quote him..I will post the link here, I know you all will be very proud
Worse

Detroit, MI

#84539 Mar 6, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he is not a blinded, ignorant, blood-thirsty liberal.
He is too stupid to be a liberal. Forward thinking is not in his lexicon. That's how backward republicans and lost independents land in those situations. Stupid tradition, false idols, and outright flaws.
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#84540 Mar 6, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
OZ
Uneployment in Detroit is 50%. The city is dead. The mayor of this city doesn't want the special investigator to come to this city to audit exactly what happened with all the funds and how the local gov. ran the city.
I guess not. Everyone or close to everyone from the mayor on down is Affirmative Action. The mayor prior to this one is in prison for embezzling from the city and attacking two policemen.
No one wants to come to this city. I remember when Detroit was thriving with auto companies, tourism, great sports arenas---no more.
It was in the news today.
This could happen to every city.
R...I know...isn't that SAD?

In CA few cities already bankrupt ...unemployment is about 25%... sanctuary state...to many illegals...
Taxes to high and still going up...Governor, State Senate, Legislators, all Democrats...City of Bell, manager and few others arrested for corruption, stealing from their city...salary of city manager Robert Rizzo, over $800,000.00...illegally increased people's utilities ...this is what it going on in entire country ...our government is out of control ...
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#84541 Mar 6, 2013
Which one are you:

Republican

Democrat

Awake--------X

Elizabethtown, KY

#84542 Mar 6, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
You actually can think.....
thank you lol

Elizabethtown, KY

#84543 Mar 6, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
That is what Obama is telling you, that is what you believe ... and Obama was elected in 2008 and now is 2013...5 years ...Anyone? Anyone?
dude, if you don't the answer, just say so.
I listen to NPR and The Colbert Report...like to hear both sides, then I decide

Elizabethtown, KY

#84544 Mar 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
AND ... Especially you IDIOTS calling us names and BELITTLING "everything WE put on here!"
You dwIdioTs ARE NOT!
You DISH it out
BUT ...
"you CAN'T take it!
Typical libTARD style!
"Especially you IDIOTS calling us names"
..thanks, that's going in!
Priceless!!
Hi Dont Tread

West Liberty, KY

#84546 Mar 6, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Right...and your parents KNOW that you're talking nasty, and that you're on this site, right? If they do and they're ok with that, then, yes I'm Mother Teresa ...
TSk,Tsk here you are talking to another child telling it you are now mother theresa,i would be careful where you go with this. You got in trouble once over being a perve,talking to a 13 yr old and they ran you out of wolfe county.
Kyova Crime

Broken Arrow, OK

#84547 Mar 6, 2013
Operator of Kyova CrimeAlerts! http://kentucky.arrests.org/search.php...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#84548 Mar 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Where ARE the JOBS then ???
Not in my 'hometown' area!
Since 2005 the unemployment rate in Danville, Kentucky has ranged from 5.6% in October 2006 to 12.9% in June 2009. The current unemployment rate for Danville is 9.4% in December 2012. See how other local areas compare by using our Unemployment Compare tool.
http://www.homefacts.com/unemployment/Kentuck...
Listed below are the unemployment rates by state for December 2012. The national unemployment rate for December 2012 was 7.8%. North Dakota had the lowest unemployment rate at 3.3% while Nevada reported a 9.8% unemployment rate. In all, 32 states had unemployment rates below the national average, while 18 staes and Washigton DC had unemployment rates at or above the national unemployment rate.
Select a state to see historical unemployment rates and unemployment trends. Compare the percent unemployed over time to your city.
http://www.homefacts.com/articles/137/Unemplo...
Ignorant woman !!!!!!!!!!
FRANKFORT, Ky.(March 1, 2013)— Kentucky’s annual unemployment rate dropped significantly to 8.2 percent in 2012 from 9.5 percent in 2011, a difference of 1.3 percent, while nonfarm employment gained 28,800 jobs, according to the Office of Employment and Training (OET), an agency of the Kentucky Education and Workforce Development Cabinet.
The U.S. annual unemployment rate fell to 8.1 percent in 2012 from 8.9 percent in 2011.
“In 2012, Kentucky’s labor force expanded as more people looked for jobs than in the previous year. But the number of new jobs created in our economy outstripped the new entrants in the job market. That caused our unemployment rate to dip sharply,” said Manoj Shanker, an economist with OET.
http://educationcabinet.ky.gov/newsroom/press...
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#84549 Mar 6, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
NPR and Colbert report ...you're joking, right?
Colbert is news reporter since when, are you for real?

“Not in the $#IT Business!”

Since: Nov 12

Indianapolis, IN

#84550 Mar 6, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
Both sides?
Colbert Report is republican like Rush is liberal!

Ha Ha Ha, that's about how bright Libtards really are!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#84551 Mar 6, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a sir.
The last time I looked in the sky, there were only government chemtrails forming, ah yes, forming the face of an angry old man filled with hatred, resembling Obama.
Why does Obama hate America, hate Americans, hate people who actually work for a living, hate Christianity, hate common sense and The Constitution?
Why does he????
Prove any BS you just posted you retard.

“You got dat Stupid Fruity Swag”

Since: Oct 12

Leitchfield,Ky.

#84552 Mar 6, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
"Especially you IDIOTS calling us names"
..thanks, that's going in!
Priceless!!
Is you fo real?

You got how many fingers pointin' back at you when you do that?

Get back on the bus, this ain't yo stop Egbert.

“You got dat Stupid Fruity Swag”

Since: Oct 12

Leitchfield,Ky.

#84553 Mar 6, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I thought Rev. Jeremiah Wright was a Tyler Perry character
Now we KNOW you be lyin'...YOU never had a thought!
countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

#84554 Mar 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You dwIdioTs ARE NOT!
You DISH it out
BUT ...
"you CAN'T take it!
Typical libTARD style!
yes it is funny. in your twisted mind you believe what you are saying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike Smith For Sheriff (Feb '14) 1 hr crazy 227
teena Marie mills 2 hr infoman 9
Cody Carnes 2 hr Proof 7
Emily Collins 4 hr john 3
where the heck is brandon brayson? (Apr '11) 6 hr truth 7
jason hughes 6 hr whoa 12
Linda Darlene Doolin (Jan '09) 6 hr barberette5657 3
Mayor west gives city councilmans son raise 8 hr Just a fact 22
praying it's all a lie Thu Just the truth 5
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Wed dad 52