'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,771)

Showing posts 75,401 - 75,420 of138,841
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

two sides to the story wrote:
<quoted text>
You first! Name one thing that Obama blames Bush for that Obama hasn't kept in place? Obama blames Bush for all of Obama's failures when in reality Obama is implementing/sustaining Bush's policies. Hmmmm! lol
Iraq war. Tax cuts on the rich. That's two. Your turn.
pfft

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

two sides to the story wrote:
<quoted text>
You first! Name one thing that Obama blames Bush for that Obama hasn't kept in place? Obama blames Bush for all of Obama's failures when in reality Obama is implementing/sustaining Bush's policies. Hmmmm! lol
Name one budget passed by Congress since He who shall not be named left office, the President isn't a monarch and nothing can be passed without the Legislative doing so.
Waiyusotan

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

The modern conservative is engaged in one of mans oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
How naive can YOU be...??? Can't explain how REALLY BAD Obama is doing so is this BEST you can do, blame on Bush...if you can say anything good about "Obama's economy" and that's what it is...you WOULD, can you ?????
This is what you get when you ZOMBIES elect community organizer and a affirmative action candidate ...he is not smart or bright ...he is just a lawyer ...a snake...someone who was less than 3 years Senator, NO experience in anything, voted "PRESENT"... hiding his college records, documents
and paying millions to do it...what do you know about this Chicago thug ...except ...
"FUNDAMENTALLY WE ARE GOING TO TRANSFORM AMERICA"... bowing to a Muslim king, talking against his own country and apologizing everywhere he can...
You have to blame Bush, BECAUSE YOU CAN'T SAY NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING POSITIVE ABOUT YOUR PRESIDENT ...can you ?????
Did Obama cancelled credit card with China yet???
37 months of straight job growth in the US. How's that for positive?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

pfft wrote:
<quoted text>Name one budget passed by Congress since He who shall not be named left office, the President isn't a monarch and nothing can be passed without the Legislative doing so.
My favorite about the Obama budgets being rejected is ask a Repub to name the other President that had 3 budgets rejected.
/.
/.
Ronald Reagan.
Waiyusotan

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

pfft wrote:
<quoted text>Name one budget passed by Congress since He who shall not be named left office, the President isn't a monarch and nothing can be passed without the Legislative doing so.
You hit the nail right on the head.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

obamatized wrote:
i see rand paul is doing a fillibuster in the senate, its wunnerful we have a senator that will stand up for what he believes in, refreshing in my opinion
You mean like when the Senate Repubs stand up and do this to working Americans?
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>37 months of straight job growth in the US. How's that for positive?
Who told you that, Obama, and YOU believe him?
What about those Americans stop looking for a job, because there is NO jobs, unless you are government employee... Real unemployment is about 14%...'Mr. NO common sense'...

Government is getting bigger, more powerful, corrupted and out of control ...and you're 'buying' everything they are selling you ...country is in such big mess and you are fine with that?

No wonder, entire world is laughing how STUPID Americans are...geez, no kidding !!!!!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You watch O'Reilly??? No wonder you are so ignorant.
I saw it on You Tube.

I'm not too wild about O'Reilly either. You see, he has a Master degree but it took him over 4 years to see what Obama was made of.

He said Glenn Beck didn't know what he was talking about, he made reference to how great his interview with Obama went.

Then, presto, he wakes up and sees (which is very simple and easy to do)the true Obama.

I do need to give credit to Obama. He has been transparent in what he is doing---this is why the people that oppose him...oppose him.

Obama is telling you exactly what he plans to do with America and it AIN'T nice.

I hope you could see this.

O'Reilly is not my cup of tea, just wanted to point out, a person can wake up and see the truth.
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Name 1 Obama Failure you dumbass.
EVERYTHING--- you DumbA**!!!!!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>37 months of straight job growth in the US. How's that for positive?
Manufacturing of figures.

or

Just plain lying.

Anyone who can add 2 + 2 and it comes up 3, knows something isn't kosher.

Unemployment would be down if the job creation was up.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Bush protected bin Laden, President Obama killed bin Laden.
There is 1.
Would you mind. I am asking and saying please.

What the heck, pretty please.

Would you mind, copy and pasting your above post to the "Muslim Blog."

Yep, they have one.
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

pfft wrote:
<quoted text>Except its derived exclusively from blogs. As we are in the "google" age, where information can be checked for veracity at a brisk pace, the justification of your own bubble is on thin ice.
So, why don't you check for us ...I'm not happy which direction the country is going, but that is me...by the way, the entire country is, "ON THIN ICE" !!!!! You must be in COMA for the last 5 years.
You can blame previous president for, maybe 6 months, but 5 years, I don't think so...it's getting old and stupid ... desperate ... lame ... dumb ........!
Waiyusotan

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Bush protected bin Laden, President Obama killed bin Laden.
There is 1.
Ha Haaa!That what I'm talking about!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you related to 'ILoveitHere' country pumpkin? Anyway, what Oprah did to help elect your POTUS,
and she was very proud...when Oprah tried to help Michelle with obesity problem in America, Michelle told others...she doesn't want anyone with 'weight' problem to help her with her project, but she doesn't have mirror to see her BIG A**...
Obamas have NO CLASS ... ok ?????
"...FIRST TIME IN MY ADULT LIFE I'M PROUD WITH MY COUNTRY"... the First 'cleaning' lady !!!!!
Those two are nothing more but Chicago Mafia...
Keep it up Z! <3
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep it up Z! <3
You two A/L...!
<3
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Look at the top 400 Richest in America list you dumb POS and tell me about all these hard working people who came up from nothing. Most inherited or are Wall St. Hedge Fund Brokers. The Richest is Bill Gates at $66 Billion. Made it by shutting down American factories and paying slave girls .30 cents an hour working them 6 days/wk 16 hrs/day.
http://www.forbes.com/forbes-400/list/
ROTFL, yea, bill gates paid slave labor at .30 cents an hour - to build what? Software? LOLOL, it takes engineers to build software retard,

man, who is your guardian? They need to know you are losing it sodoboy, baaaaaaaa
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

GO RAND PAUL! YEAH!

Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul launches into an old-fashioned filibuster and is joined by other Republicans and even a Democrat trying to hold up the nomination of John Brennan for CIA director over concerns about President Obama's authority to kill Americans with drones.
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

PHS wrote:
<quoted text>Unemployment is down numb nuts.
only because there are no jobs for unemployment to measure retard, baaaaaaa

Since: Jul 11

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

LQQKb4UleapOK wrote:
<quoted text>
Your lack of decency and respect for your fellow American is typical of the Liberal Leftist Loonies.
Yes I called you a "Looney", is there any other sane way to describe someone like you?
Filthy mouth, attacking women like there is no shame in doing so!
The virtual world is created by "REAL" people.
Must be you again C.S. You really have no sense of right and wrong...
What would you do if some one talked to your mother, grandmother sister, or daughter like that in person?
LOLOL, God knows, I came to the wrong place for that

if someone talked to my mom or grandma like that in person, I would hit them in the back of the head with a shovel. Neither of them treat people like the demented bitch does me.
But what are these REAL people you opeak of? You, OZ, Mr Tard??? You're kidding, right?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 75,401 - 75,420 of138,841
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

153 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min curious 122,998
Corey vs. Collins 21 min Truth 67
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 25 min imposter 81,229
Petition for barbourville city council to RESIGN 1 hr Facts 10
Topix has several trackers on the site: 2 hr FOLLOWED 1
Citys easter Egg hunt what a Joke !!!!!! 3 hr Funny 17
Barbourville Street Dept truck at Ernies Liquor... 4 hr dontknow 7
•••
•••