'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#84508 Mar 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
American Lady is STILL JUST American Lady!
I just WANT to point that out since there is another Danville, KY poster on here!
It is NOT me!
hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah hahahahaha !!!!!!!!!!
Get those meds checked.

Since: Jul 11

Elizabethtown, KY

#84509 Mar 6, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
can I join this circle jerk? I'll prove I'm 13
...and you'll believe it too when I unload my 17 shot SEMI.. and you go running for cover (or "Singing in the Rain")
pfft

Morehead, KY

#84510 Mar 6, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
So, why don't you check for us ...I'm not happy which direction the country is going, but that is me...by the way, the entire country is, "ON THIN ICE" !!!!! You must be in COMA for the last 5 years.
You can blame previous president for, maybe 6 months, but 5 years, I don't think so...it's getting old and stupid ... desperate ... lame ... dumb ........!
I will avoid promoting the notion that you are too lazy to google. Instead, try this exercise; by using the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics site verify whether the claim that the we have had 37 months of private sector job growth is fact or falsehood.

Elizabethtown, KY

#84511 Mar 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
IF you're 13 "you" do NOT belong on these boards!
Too deep of a subject for your young age!
You have NOT got the "capacity" to "understand" the depth of this subject!
Go to one MORE of your IQ level!
Childish!
believe me, grandma, I don't want to understand the depth of this subject, or EVEN what this subject is

just not letting you Sesame Street rejects push me around

Elizabethtown, KY

#84512 Mar 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
You are a "Minor"
In law, a minor is a person under a certain age usually the age of majority which legally demarcates>>> **childhood from adulthood; <<< the age depends upon jurisdiction and application, but is generally 18. "Minor" may also be used in contexts not connected to the overall age of majority; for example, the drinking age in the United States is 21, and people below this age are sometimes referred to as "minors" even if 18.[citation needed]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minor_ (law)
Now SCAT!
Your Honor, I move for a recess, the Prosecution needs to go to the LADY'S room...she's full of SHIT
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#84513 Mar 6, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
...hahaha...you can't defend "present" POTUS, so attack Bush...is this your BEST you stupid SOB ???
This is the best President we have had since Clinton, the best in History.
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#84514 Mar 6, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
Hot C sings: who can turn the world OFF with her SMELL?
who can take a SOMETHING day and suddenly make it alll go to HELL?
EVERYBODY SING>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>
EVERYBODY ignore this little person ...it's time for his homework and video games...this little person has no one to watch what he is doing...very obnoxious and a bully, maybe that's why he has no one to play with...his own age...!!!!!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#84515 Mar 6, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
lmfao
American Lady

Danville, KY

#84516 Mar 6, 2013
pfft wrote:
<quoted text> I will avoid promoting the notion that you are too lazy to google. Instead, try this exercise; by using the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics site verify whether the claim that the we have had 37 months of private sector job growth is fact or falsehood.
Where ARE the JOBS then ???
Not in my 'hometown' area!

Since 2005 the unemployment rate in Danville, Kentucky has ranged from 5.6% in October 2006 to 12.9% in June 2009. The current unemployment rate for Danville is 9.4% in December 2012. See how other local areas compare by using our Unemployment Compare tool.

http://www.homefacts.com/unemployment/Kentuck...

Listed below are the unemployment rates by state for December 2012. The national unemployment rate for December 2012 was 7.8%. North Dakota had the lowest unemployment rate at 3.3% while Nevada reported a 9.8% unemployment rate. In all, 32 states had unemployment rates below the national average, while 18 staes and Washigton DC had unemployment rates at or above the national unemployment rate.

Select a state to see historical unemployment rates and unemployment trends. Compare the percent unemployed over time to your city.

http://www.homefacts.com/articles/137/Unemplo...
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#84517 Mar 6, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>This is the best President we have had since Clinton, the best in History.
Only to brain dead...
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#84518 Mar 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Where ARE the JOBS then ???
Not in my 'hometown' area!
Since 2005 the unemployment rate in Danville, Kentucky has ranged from 5.6% in October 2006 to 12.9% in June 2009. The current unemployment rate for Danville is 9.4% in December 2012. See how other local areas compare by using our Unemployment Compare tool.
http://www.homefacts.com/unemployment/Kentuck...
Listed below are the unemployment rates by state for December 2012. The national unemployment rate for December 2012 was 7.8%. North Dakota had the lowest unemployment rate at 3.3% while Nevada reported a 9.8% unemployment rate. In all, 32 states had unemployment rates below the national average, while 18 staes and Washigton DC had unemployment rates at or above the national unemployment rate.
Select a state to see historical unemployment rates and unemployment trends. Compare the percent unemployed over time to your city.
http://www.homefacts.com/articles/137/Unemplo...
Danville sucks that is why they let you live there.
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#84519 Mar 6, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
punished? yea, I know, slugged it the face with your fist, I remember
are you calling what you're doing here manners, BOZO?
...'FIST' was only figure of speech, but you're to young to FIGURE that one out ...NO, violence is not the answer ...control and discipline ...love and respect ...something you know nothing about !!!!!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#84520 Mar 6, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
even some in church, they are clueless to what is happening.
lolol, no kidding
Sho nough!

You know, like Rev. Jeremiah Wright's church where three, count them three, GGs or gay guys, died mysteriously but happen to be connected to guess who....Obama, where's those pictures that once surfaced, huh?

Churches that spew hatred and killing of whites, again, like Jeremiah Wright's church. Yet, Obama did not know this was going on. What! Is he deaf, dumb and dumber?

This alone, should have been a reason not to elect this man based on either he is lying or he actually is this dumb.

A church mouse could have seen what was going on and GOD forgive if the mouse did actually see what was going on between the pews with the ggs.

Really, I am speaking about people sitting in any church who voted for Obama who supports ABORTION, Same-sex marriage, RACISM, hatemongering, DESTRUCTION OF AMERICA, muslim and Koran false prophets, etc.....WHY ARE THEY AT CHURCH.

Who are they praying to? This is an abomination to GOD and to think a church supports this.

Bible states either you are hot or cold, if you are lukewarm I will spew you out.

Obama trying to play both sides of the fence but his fence is severely broken.
pfft

Morehead, KY

#84521 Mar 6, 2013
A) that's unemployment numbers, and doesn't provide the data covering job growth/losses.
B) the claim is national not local. A larger population for data is more accurate than a small one, basic statistical methods.
C) The labor statistics sites is where everyone draws data for op-eds, blogs, etc, and allows you to see if they are flubbing the numbers or are accurate.
D) You are intellgent, and can do this.

Elizabethtown, KY

#84522 Mar 6, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
EVERYBODY ignore this little person ...it's time for his homework and video games...this little person has no one to watch what he is doing...very obnoxious and a bully, maybe that's why he has no one to play with...his own age...!!!!!
I'm doing my homework, and a have two pals over right now, we're laughing at you and having pizza and watching the Daily Show...but thanks for caring, Mother Theresa
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#84523 Mar 6, 2013
pfft wrote:
<quoted text> I will avoid promoting the notion that you are too lazy to google. Instead, try this exercise; by using the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics site verify whether the claim that the we have had 37 months of private sector job growth is fact or falsehood.
NO, I'm not lazy...what is unemployment among blacks, my state, entire country ...what happened to those that stop looking for a job, do you know? They're not included in unemployment #s? Why?
...because unemployment will be alot higher and Obama doesn't want you to know that! Get it?

Elizabethtown, KY

#84525 Mar 6, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Sho nough!
You know, like Rev. Jeremiah Wright's church where three, count them three, GGs or gay guys, died mysteriously but happen to be connected to guess who....Obama, where's those pictures that once surfaced, huh?
Churches that spew hatred and killing of whites, again, like Jeremiah Wright's church. Yet, Obama did not know this was going on. What! Is he deaf, dumb and dumber?
This alone, should have been a reason not to elect this man based on either he is lying or he actually is this dumb.
A church mouse could have seen what was going on and GOD forgive if the mouse did actually see what was going on between the pews with the ggs.
Really, I am speaking about people sitting in any church who voted for Obama who supports ABORTION, Same-sex marriage, RACISM, hatemongering, DESTRUCTION OF AMERICA, muslim and Koran false prophets, etc.....WHY ARE THEY AT CHURCH.
Who are they praying to? This is an abomination to GOD and to think a church supports this.
Bible states either you are hot or cold, if you are lukewarm I will spew you out.
Obama trying to play both sides of the fence but his fence is severely broken.
I had nothing to do with that' Sir?

Who does anyone pray to? The angry old man in the sky. Spare me.
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#84526 Mar 6, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>So why don't you get back to us when things get bad? Say, 750,000 jobs per month being lost and the stock market losing 60% of its value in two days. You Repubs have no memory of 2008. You all pretend it never happened. You all pretend that the day Obama took office the US was NOT in the worst Depression since 1929.
2008/ 2009
2nd worst job loses in US history.
Worst home foreclosure rate ever in US history.
2nd worst Bank failure rates ever in history.
2nd worst stock market decline in US history.
Worst car sales lost in US history.
Worst new home start-ups in US history.
2nd Worst US Debt in US history.
Worst US deficit in US history.
Largest Bank bailout in US history.
You believe everything Obama is telling you. Good for you ...Blame it all on Bush and all troubles are gone ...THIS is Obama's economy ...stimulus, healthcare ...everything ...no more Bush...!!!!!

"FUNDAMENTALLY WE ARE GOING TO TRANSFORM AMERICA" what does it mean? Please explain ...?????
American Lady

Danville, KY

#84527 Mar 6, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>lmfao
==========

The depth of intelligence of the libTARDS!

lmbo ...

Sad, really.

Elizabethtown, KY

#84528 Mar 6, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, I'm not lazy...what is unemployment among blacks, my state, entire country ...what happened to those that stop looking for a job, do you know? They're not included in unemployment #s? Why?
...because unemployment will be alot higher and Obama doesn't want you to know that! Get it?
were those not looking for work or who had exhausted their benifiys counted in the numbers before Obama was elected? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Buellar? Buellar? Buellar?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
backwards 50 min Hoke Colburn 3
mary for jailer 3 hr plunk 25
jail and the removal of threads 7 hr Good One 6
our little oligarchy town of barbourville 7 hr Good read 9
Who will you vote for as Judge Executive ? 8 hr No more hall 3
Church Wedding venues 9 hr Answer 2
Allen Messer Dying of Lung Cancer? 10 hr BOXERS_not_BRIEFS 2
mafia taking care of their own 12 hr Pockets lined 14
Family Court Judge Sat MADD 44
Barbourville Dating