'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
75,361 - 75,380 of 146,736 Comments Last updated 43 min ago
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

oh my my, oblamer really cares about his libotards, look what he's doing now, come on libtards, please defend this, baaaaaaaa

Obama administration hit for giving Egypt $250M as domestic spending cuts take hold

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/05/ob...
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>here you go hate on hater. What's the FIRST LADY'S butt got to do with yo stank ass?
Question:

The only portion of my post was the part bout Michelle's butt, you read, hmmm, and you had the audacity to name call as in fool, hater, hate, stupid, etc.?

Makes even the simplest scratch their heads in wonderment.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
Martin Luther King, Jr.
Reality, you have HIT the "proverbial" nail on the head ...
with THIS statement!

HIGH fives! and Amen! <3

I have seen and continue to SEE "that" ALL over these forums!
In my opinion THAT "is" the DESTRUCTION of America ...
from the INSIDE!

The illiteracy AND ignorance of it's people!

STRONG, moral people kept this country SAFE!
Their atheistic and immoral values ARE it's DESTRUCTION!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

dems are sheepletards wrote:
<quoted text>
well they obviously didn't work and hurt the economy even worse, thats why oblamer kept them, he wants to fundamentally transform America,
so which way is it uncle flabby, oblamer kept them to hurt the economy or he kept them because they helped, which one libtard?(can't wait to see your response to this one, if you have guts enough to try), baaaaaaa
Guess you haven't been paying attention.

Don't answer questions with questions.... If you don't have answers.... Admit you're an idiot.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Every where I go, I come in contact with the walking dead. They do not have a clue what is going on and furthermore, they do not want to know.

Be it at work, family, shopping, doctor's office and even some in church, they are clueless to what is happening.

Now, it is clear why the television sitcom, "The Walking Dead" is so popular. Either they see the zombies and think--"that's me" or they see the ones trying to survive among the difficult and illogical times and say; "GOD help us."
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>here you go hate on hater. What's the FIRST LADY'S butt got to do with yo stank ass?
Are you related to 'ILoveitHere' country pumpkin? Anyway, what Oprah did to help elect your POTUS,
and she was very proud...when Oprah tried to help Michelle with obesity problem in America, Michelle told others...she doesn't want anyone with 'weight' problem to help her with her project, but she doesn't have mirror to see her BIG A**...

Obamas have NO CLASS ... ok ?????

"...FIRST TIME IN MY ADULT LIFE I'M PROUD WITH MY COUNTRY"... the First 'cleaning' lady !!!!!

Those two are nothing more but Chicago Mafia...
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
with THIS statement!
HIGH fives! and Amen! <3
from the INSIDE!
Amen!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
with THIS statement!
HIGH fives! and Amen! <3
from the INSIDE!
Thank you.
Waiyusotan

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

"SAY HEY"! Reality,I like that "BIG BUTT" of the FIRST LADY. What natural born man doesn't like "BACK"!
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
Martin Luther King, Jr.
Amen!

Blame, lies, destruction, manipulation, divided country, works for Obama, so far, why not, ZOMBIES are 'buying' it!
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't answer questions with questions.... If you don't have answers.... Admit you're an idiot.
Admit you're clueless to understand what he's saying !!!!!
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>debt that was handed down by bush. whoever can't see that I would say is hard headed.
yeah, Bush spent 6 trillion $ in the past 4 years, baaaaaaaaaa
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
didn't think you were capable of answering your own question, baaaaaaaaa
think about it

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Where are all the deaf, dumb and blind Obama worshipers at? They were out in full force degrading McConnell for saying his political priority was to make sure Obama only had one term. The Hollywood stars went ballistic and all of Obama's peeps voted McConnell the number one hated politician for saying that. Now Obama says that he is making it his priority (right up there with gay marriage rights and amnesty for illegal criminals) to get Pelosi back as majority leader in the House. Where are the cries of injustice? lol

Obama was elected, did not have a clue, so he handed absolute power over to Pelosi and Reid. The prez played golf and invited Beyonce to the White House AGAIN and the first lady took friends on luxurious vacations all on the tax payers dime. He told Pelosi to get it done no matter how she had to do it. Pelosi and Reid lied and cheated and deceived and stole and bullied and bribed and passed Obamacare just like Obama told them to do. Then Obama took some time to parade Pelosi on television and thank her for getting his Obamacare crap legacy forced onto every man, woman and child in the United States of America. Well, not every man, woman and child in the United States. Those democrats that forced that crap program on us decided to opt out and keep their Cadillac Insurance paid for by tax paying citizens of the United States of America.

P Diddy told the young people that if they voted for Obama (first time around) that they would be cool like him and their other Hollywood idols. A record number of young people turned out to vote for Obama. When asked about his policies...they were confused because they didn't know what his policies were! They only knew that they would be cool because P Diddy told them so. Now the dems and Hollywood stars are ramping up Ashley Judd to run for the Senate against McConnell. Doesn't she reside in Tennessee? Why isn't she running in the home State she resides in? Oh, that's right. McConnell is a Senator from Kentucky. Obama needs you fools to back him again so he can have a democrat majority in all the legislative branches so he can implement "HIS" gun control agenda, "HIS" amnesty for illegals agenda, "HIS" power to kill Americans with Drones with absolutely no proof of wrong doing, with no trial, no conviction, no reason other than he deems them the enemy. Wasn't it at the last midterm elections that Obama announced to a Hispanic crowd that the republicans were the enemy and he needed the Hispanics help in taking them down?

Be afraid America. Be very afraid. We are being sold out for food stamp benefits and welfare checks and those Einsteins we call Hollywood stars. I hope Ashley can take time off from her lavish vacations and getting divorced to make sure she saves Kentucky from itself and saves her messiah from his American enemies...the republican citizens.
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Waiyusotan wrote:
"SAY HEY"! Reality,I like that "BIG BUTT" of the FIRST LADY. What natural born man doesn't like "BACK"!
You like it...ok! That's no problem ...only one thing, first lady doesn't see on her, but does on others ...
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

It took some time, even after O'Reilly's interview with Glenn Beck and before his interview with Obama but O'Reilly was ticked off last night at who.....

This is what I have been feeling for years since Obama rose up from the grave and the pits of $&!! and parked his carcass in the White House.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Speakup

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation:I can't answer the questions put to me so I fall back on article 666 of my Cloward and Pivan bible that states...continue to place blame on others. It will work eventually and will hide your obvious stupidity.

Good boy Uncle Flabby! You be deserving another fat bone today! Now if they could just train you to roll over and play dead we would all be happy campers!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

think about it wrote:
Where are all the deaf, dumb and blind Obama worshipers at? They were out in full force degrading McConnell for saying his political priority was to make sure Obama only had one term. The Hollywood stars went ballistic and all of Obama's peeps voted McConnell the number one hated politician for saying that. Now Obama says that he is making it his priority (right up there with gay marriage rights and amnesty for illegal criminals) to get Pelosi back as majority leader in the House. Where are the cries of injustice? lol
Obama was elected, did not have a clue, so he handed absolute power over to Pelosi and Reid. The prez played golf and invited Beyonce to the White House AGAIN and the first lady took friends on luxurious vacations all on the tax payers dime. He told Pelosi to get it done no matter how she had to do it. Pelosi and Reid lied and cheated and deceived and stole and bullied and bribed and passed Obamacare just like Obama told them to do. Then Obama took some time to parade Pelosi on television and thank her for getting his Obamacare crap legacy forced onto every man, woman and child in the United States of America. Well, not every man, woman and child in the United States. Those democrats that forced that crap program on us decided to opt out and keep their Cadillac Insurance paid for by tax paying citizens of the United States of America.
P Diddy told the young people that if they voted for Obama (first time around) that they would be cool like him and their other Hollywood idols. A record number of young people turned out to vote for Obama. When asked about his policies...they were confused because they didn't know what his policies were! They only knew that they would be cool because P Diddy told them so. Now the dems and Hollywood stars are ramping up Ashley Judd to run for the Senate against McConnell. Doesn't she reside in Tennessee? Why isn't she running in the home State she resides in? Oh, that's right. McConnell is a Senator from Kentucky. Obama needs you fools to back him again so he can have a democrat majority in all the legislative branches so he can implement "HIS" gun control agenda, "HIS" amnesty for illegals agenda, "HIS" power to kill Americans with Drones with absolutely no proof of wrong doing, with no trial, no conviction, no reason other than he deems them the enemy. Wasn't it at the last midterm elections that Obama announced to a Hispanic crowd that the republicans were the enemy and he needed the Hispanics help in taking them down?
Be afraid America. Be very afraid. We are being sold out for food stamp benefits and welfare checks and those Einsteins we call Hollywood stars. I hope Ashley can take time off from her lavish vacations and getting divorced to make sure she saves Kentucky from itself and saves her messiah from his American enemies...the republican citizens.
With eyes wide open and ears to hear......the truth is spoken.

Thank you
Glasgow

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You silly little pos.
pos? Person offering solutions? I agree. Reality is a first class person offering solutions! Wish there were more citizens like her.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Waiyusotan wrote:
Ones with class, intelligence and morals. You see, the real men are not looking for butts and are definitely seeking companionship based on morals, intelligence and substance.

....and I am not referring to substance that has sunk to the rear.

I assume from your point of "view", men go around and give a description of their woman as "I want some woman with butt."

Most women would be insulted by the only reference of "butt" attached to their character.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

32 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
I'm looking for a hot female to playfully BED W... 22 min Jason lake 16
Giant Cross falls on Adult Store in Tennessee 24 min Huh 27
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 2 hr Flint hill bandit 1,017
whats wrong with stephanie Mills from gregory l... 3 hr lucky guess 4
Melissa Collett (May '12) 5 hr Lol at that face 72
Anthony Smith 6 hr Antny 10
Any couples into SCAT??? 7 hr guss 14
Marlena cox 8 hr Old friend 34
Elmer at Creek mart 9 hr lmao 8
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 17 hr sheila 420
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs