'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#84410 Mar 6, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Obama, unlike Bush, was handed a US credit card to pay for with more debt on it then anytime in history with not enough income to pay for it. Plus more job loses than anytime in 80 years plus two wars. Damn right we Dems are still blaming Bush.
How naive can YOU be...??? Can't explain how REALLY BAD Obama is doing so is this BEST you can do, blame on Bush...if you can say anything good about "Obama's economy" and that's what it is...you WOULD, can you ?????

This is what you get when you ZOMBIES elect community organizer and a affirmative action candidate ...he is not smart or bright ...he is just a lawyer ...a snake...someone who was less than 3 years Senator, NO experience in anything, voted "PRESENT"... hiding his college records, documents
and paying millions to do it...what do you know about this Chicago thug ...except ...
"FUNDAMENTALLY WE ARE GOING TO TRANSFORM AMERICA"... bowing to a Muslim king, talking against his own country and apologizing everywhere he can...

You have to blame Bush, BECAUSE YOU CAN'T SAY NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING POSITIVE ABOUT YOUR PRESIDENT ...can you ?????

Did Obama cancelled credit card with China yet???
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#84411 Mar 6, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>no cable,no satellite???? can someone say "backwoods"
Exactly.......what Obortme is wanting for America, so it remind him of home sweet home as in Kenya.

Can someone say "backwoods of Kenya" coming to a state in which you live in.

c/o Obortme @ the temporary White House, until I get my palace for my dictator butt to reside in along with Michells's butt also. Yet hers is much larger than mine.
countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

#84412 Mar 6, 2013
whitehair wrote:
All on here biting at one another,either Repubs. or Demos.,are just creating further division with name calling .The problem is not just one Party or the other Party,it is both.The systems are broken and none are willing to change anything,but they want to keep on keeping their jobs,and hang the Country and/or,the people!Do you have your heads so far up somewhere you can not step back and look at the whole situation,without falling over backwards,you are off balance from leaning over?
What is needed is a back to the Constitution,back to no money collecting,back to when the special interests and lobbyists could give no money to any politician without being thrown into jail for corruption!
But no,you just keep on doing what Obama and every one in Congress wants,keep on keeping on.You are so mixed up on all this one party over the other,you don`t even know you are being played for fools.What is killing this Country right now is the horrible debt.What is killing the Congress is the inability to do any thing about it as they keep on insisting it is one or the other`s fault!
Are all you on here also so hard headed you can not see this?
debt that was handed down by bush. whoever can't see that I would say is hard headed.
countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

#84413 Mar 6, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.......what Obortme is wanting for America, so it remind him of home sweet home as in Kenya.
Can someone say "backwoods of Kenya" coming to a state in which you live in.
c/o Obortme @ the temporary White House, until I get my palace for my dictator butt to reside in along with Michells's butt also. Yet hers is much larger than mine.
here you go hate on hater. What's the FIRST LADY'S butt got to do with yo stank ass?
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

#84414 Mar 6, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>no cable,no satellite???? can someone say "backwoods"
you draw that conclusion all by yourself, or did you have to use drugs to make it up and post it as fact, LOLOL, baaaaaaaa
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

#84415 Mar 6, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>here you go hate on hater. What's the FIRST LADY'S butt got to do with yo stank ass?
because she is a two faced racist anti-American hypocrite, telling others to eat healthy and she dines like overweight royalty, she is nothing, just a symbol of the inner city culture that has destroyed themselves and now trying to spread the carnage around to rural America, you cannot post a thing to change what she is,

baaaaaaaaaaaa
LMAO

Glasgow, KY

#84416 Mar 6, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>debt that was handed down by bush. whoever can't see that I would say is hard headed.
Marsha, Marsha, Marsha...Bush, Bush, Bush! Damn Jan Brady, fast forward to the present day, would ya? Catch up. Get with the program. Obama's last 4 years are Obama's. TODAY we are living the results of 4 years of Obama's failed policies. I know it helps you make it through the night to be able to blame Bush for the undigested corn in your turds but here TODAY and in reality...you are STILL just full of shit. That's your reality even though you aren't smart enough or strong enough to admit it.

Obama has been organizing and campaigning about the sequester. He warned all you poor people (welfare recipients) that these budget cuts (which aren't cuts because no money is being "cut" from these programs at all) will make your lives miserable. Obama and his posse and even Janet Napolitano looked straight into the cameras and lied (AGAIN...imagine that!) and told you morons that the republicans sequester (Obama came up with the sequester but now blames republicans. Typical Obama behavior)would case TSA workers to lose their jobs and our wait at the airport would be doubled and tripled and safety would come into question and the sky is falling, the sky is falling.

Fast forward to last week and a contract was signed for TSA employees that cost 50 million dollars! For new uniforms. They need to look good when they lose their jobs because of the sequester, right? lol Morons!
Guess where at least half of those uniforms are made? Mexico!!! Viva la Obama la Mexico!!! Seems the sequester is helping Mexico with their unemployment problems. Thank you Uncle Barack!

If being a dumb ass is your claim to fame then have it, moron. We would hope that you had at least one family member or at least one friend that cared enough about you and could step in and school you and help you over your Bush hump in life but that may be asking too much. I guess they aren't willing to take a chance of overloading your one brain cell.

Poor little Jan "country girl" Brady. Ignorance breeds ignorance and you being born in a barn by God only knows what type of animal species...explains your ignorance. We get it Jan. You are dumb. You whine and blame Bush for all your failures in life. You worship Obama's every word...lies and all. Poor little country girl. LMAO!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#84417 Mar 6, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>old zombie calm down, your making a fool of yourself.
"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."

Martin Luther King, Jr.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#84418 Mar 6, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>here you go hate on hater. What's the FIRST LADY'S butt got to do with yo stank ass?
Where do you think our tax dollars are going to???
obamatized

Sheridan, AR

#84419 Mar 6, 2013
i see rand paul is doing a fillibuster in the senate, its wunnerful we have a senator that will stand up for what he believes in, refreshing in my opinion
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#84420 Mar 6, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>debt that was handed down by bush. whoever can't see that I would say is hard headed.
So, if this is factual, then all of the presidents before Bush can blame it on the president before them but none did only Obortme.

If this is factual, then woe to our next president because he will have a tremendous debt handed down to him/her, a tremendous amt, never before in the history of America.

I mean, enormous,huge, unforgiveable, totally large---NEVER before in the history of America.
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

#84421 Mar 6, 2013
look what that evil party of no is doing now, all because they don't want oblamers thugs to be killing Americans, baaaaaa

Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul launches into an old-fashioned filibuster, trying to hold up the nomination of John Brennan for CIA director over concerns about President Obama's authority to kill Americans with drones
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

#84422 Mar 6, 2013
oh my my, oblamer really cares about his libotards, look what he's doing now, come on libtards, please defend this, baaaaaaaa

Obama administration hit for giving Egypt $250M as domestic spending cuts take hold

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/05/ob...
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#84423 Mar 6, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
Question:

The only portion of my post was the part bout Michelle's butt, you read, hmmm, and you had the audacity to name call as in fool, hater, hate, stupid, etc.?

Makes even the simplest scratch their heads in wonderment.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#84424 Mar 6, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
Martin Luther King, Jr.
Reality, you have HIT the "proverbial" nail on the head ...
with THIS statement!

HIGH fives! and Amen! <3

I have seen and continue to SEE "that" ALL over these forums!
In my opinion THAT "is" the DESTRUCTION of America ...
from the INSIDE!

The illiteracy AND ignorance of it's people!

STRONG, moral people kept this country SAFE!
Their atheistic and immoral values ARE it's DESTRUCTION!
Uncle Tab

United States

#84425 Mar 6, 2013
dems are sheepletards wrote:
<quoted text>
well they obviously didn't work and hurt the economy even worse, thats why oblamer kept them, he wants to fundamentally transform America,
so which way is it uncle flabby, oblamer kept them to hurt the economy or he kept them because they helped, which one libtard?(can't wait to see your response to this one, if you have guts enough to try), baaaaaaa
Guess you haven't been paying attention.

Don't answer questions with questions.... If you don't have answers.... Admit you're an idiot.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#84426 Mar 6, 2013
Every where I go, I come in contact with the walking dead. They do not have a clue what is going on and furthermore, they do not want to know.

Be it at work, family, shopping, doctor's office and even some in church, they are clueless to what is happening.

Now, it is clear why the television sitcom, "The Walking Dead" is so popular. Either they see the zombies and think--"that's me" or they see the ones trying to survive among the difficult and illogical times and say; "GOD help us."
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#84427 Mar 6, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
Are you related to 'ILoveitHere' country pumpkin? Anyway, what Oprah did to help elect your POTUS,
and she was very proud...when Oprah tried to help Michelle with obesity problem in America, Michelle told others...she doesn't want anyone with 'weight' problem to help her with her project, but she doesn't have mirror to see her BIG A**...

Obamas have NO CLASS ... ok ?????

"...FIRST TIME IN MY ADULT LIFE I'M PROUD WITH MY COUNTRY"... the First 'cleaning' lady !!!!!

Those two are nothing more but Chicago Mafia...
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#84428 Mar 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
with THIS statement!
HIGH fives! and Amen! <3
from the INSIDE!
Amen!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#84429 Mar 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
with THIS statement!
HIGH fives! and Amen! <3
from the INSIDE!
Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bradley Hill 1 hr Mac 3
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 1 hr bloodyknuckles 5,031
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 3 hr ms_Sweeter 3,535
Joe and Teresa 3 hr Just wondering 5
Sara Stewart I Am Sucking Your Mans Big Uncut C*ck 3 hr sky 5
Tax tax and more tax 4 hr john 10
new hunting and fishing store 4 hr ky hunter 6
Barbourville high school salaries WOW 5 hr John boy 21
knox board of ed raising taxes 7 hr sick of taxes 88
A Rat In Knox County 16 hr Genius 8