'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,766)

Showing posts 75,301 - 75,320 of144,926
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

dems are sheepletards wrote:
<quoted text>
the only thing dems rule are gay bars, abortion clinics and the news media, everything else belongs to us, baaaaaaaaaaaa
You left out ruling the White House you POS.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

obamatized wrote:
looks at the idiot, i see they are still blaming bush becvause the manchild obama isnt man enuff to do his job
Obama, unlike Bush, was handed a US credit card to pay for with more debt on it then anytime in history with not enough income to pay for it. Plus more job loses than anytime in 80 years plus two wars. Damn right we Dems are still blaming Bush.
Worse

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Reality wrote:
Copied from another post:
The Letter "L" needs to be banned from the ALPHABET because if you turn it downward, it looks like a hand gun and could scare some people,(meaning the liberals).
BOO!
If you scramble the letters is rand Paul's name you get "dead baby fetus abortion".
Worse

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

I do so enjoy the shallow attempts of the window licking republicunts to convince people that they are correct in their "thinking". The country is moving forward without them. We don't want them. We don't need them. We make fun of you. We are better than you. All you can do is cry for a couple of years then band together with the hopes of putting up a candidate that isn't a total douchemonger. You should conserve your energy. You will need to for your next four years of crying and pissing and moaning.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

dems are sheepletards wrote:
<quoted text>
the only thing dems rule are gay bars, abortion clinics and the news media, everything else belongs to us, baaaaaaaaaaaa
The only thing you rule is the shit house.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

It is funny to see how FalseNews feeds you idiots the wrong information on the stock market to try to make you think what they want.

You do understand that the stock market doing so well shows consumer confidence??

You idiots also realize how the housing market shows consumer confidence as well?

Both are up while ignorant repub teabaggies are here crying the blues!!

It's just fun to bring facts up and have you idiots stare at them not realizing what they mean cause you're stupid.

Thank You ignorant republicans!!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of work, I see you post 24/7. What type of government program are you living off of?
I've pointed out the same fact many times. All republicans here are headcheck recipients.

That's not hard to figure out with all the fear posts. And all the crazy horseshit from FalseNews they throw up here.

It's easy for those weak people to be easily brainwashed. That's why they're the prefect targets for republicans. They look for idiots. They hit the jackpot here with these dumbasses!!
wow

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

an email leaked from a government service manager,he asked if he could shift his funds around to cover the needed areas and take away from less critical areas. the reply to him was not to do anything that would make the sequester cuts look less harmful than the president has said. in other words obama wants to have people suffer so he doesnt look as bad.not allowing government supervisors/managers to shift money to needed areas. obama wants cuts to make people suffer so he can raise taxes again.the man has never had a real job.he has always worked at spending other peoples money,as a "community organizer",as a senator.he doesnt know how to cut unneeded things,to save money.he and the democrats are truly disgusting. he wants the usa to become a communist nation in the long run.obama uses class warfare like lenin/mao/stalin and castro did.making it sound as if all the countries problems are because of the rich folks.pure communist talk.if u are a democrat,u are advocating a communist united states for the next generation.the democrats should have been outlawed or executed after the civil war,when they brought destruction to this country.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

One last thing.....

For you very ignorant republicans who are used to having a very ignorant president.... Of course the things being done now are WAY over your head. You've been wrongly trained to think tax breaks to the wealthy produce jobs.
Obviously we all know this is 100% NOT true. It (along with 2 unpaid for wars that you idiots all seem to just want to write off like they didn't/aren't happen/happening) put this country in an economic freeFALL!! The proof is out there for you to see but you're too ignorant to see it.

I'll prove it right now.... How ignorant you people are..... Obama kept those tax breaks for the rich for 4 years...... Explain how keeping those tax breaks helped the economy. And if you say those worked and that he did other things to hurt the economy, please tell us all (in detail) how he hurt the economy.

And just so I can make fools of you all.... If you say the usual stupidshit like "printing money" or "regulation kills"blah blah blah that you idiots know nothing about. I'm going to own you AGAIN!!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

wow wrote:
an email leaked from a government service manager,he asked if he could shift his funds around to cover the needed areas and take away from less critical areas. the reply to him was not to do anything that would make the sequester cuts look less harmful than the president has said. in other words obama wants to have people suffer so he doesnt look as bad.not allowing government supervisors/managers to shift money to needed areas. obama wants cuts to make people suffer so he can raise taxes again.the man has never had a real job.he has always worked at spending other peoples money,as a "community organizer",as a senator.he doesnt know how to cut unneeded things,to save money.he and the democrats are truly disgusting. he wants the usa to become a communist nation in the long run.obama uses class warfare like lenin/mao/stalin and castro did.making it sound as if all the countries problems are because of the rich folks.pure communist talk.if u are a democrat,u are advocating a communist united states for the next generation.the democrats should have been outlawed or executed after the civil war,when they brought destruction to this country.
Poor folks never have the opportunity to move things around when republicans cut things from them.

I say keep it like this and show the party of NO what NO is all about.

NOW you idiots want to work with us??

NOPE!!

(And please don't waste your time saying the switches are going to help the needy, if republicans cared about the needy they would work with democrats instead always saying NO)
obamatized

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

uncle tab youd be better off trying to control your bowel movements, you sure cant control anything else that ive seen, i must admit, you sure do shoot a line of bullshit though
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

As usual..... They're all cowards.
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>don't get mad old zombie.
NO, I'm not mad, country pumpkin...why don't you go and join the rest of Obama ZOMBIES ...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

wow wrote:
The countries problems is because of rich folks.
No middle class worker in a factory ever said, " hey !! let's shut this American factory down and send it to China". The rich CEOs made that call 30,000 times over.
No poor or middle class person ever made loans to those that knowingly could be paid back. The millionaire bank Presidents and CEOs came up with the idea of making bad loans.
No poor or middle class worker ever took bad bank loans and sold them on Wall St. The millionaire and billionaire Hedge Fund Managers came up with that scam.
No middle class worker ever thought it fair they pay more taxes than those making millions and billions.
So in answer to your post about "".making it sound as if all the countries problems are because of the rich folks"""" the answer is it is their fault.
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

hey sheepletards, look how much your traitor in chief cares about you, baaaaaaaa, but of course this must not be true, isn't on MSLSD,

Leaked email adds fuel to claims White House playing politics over impact of cuts

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/06/le...
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
One last thing.....
For you very ignorant republicans who are used to having a very ignorant president.... Of course the things being done now are WAY over your head. You've been wrongly trained to think tax breaks to the wealthy produce jobs.
Obviously we all know this is 100% NOT true. It (along with 2 unpaid for wars that you idiots all seem to just want to write off like they didn't/aren't happen/happening) put this country in an economic freeFALL!! The proof is out there for you to see but you're too ignorant to see it.
I'll prove it right now.... How ignorant you people are..... Obama kept those tax breaks for the rich for 4 years...... Explain how keeping those tax breaks helped the economy. And if you say those worked and that he did other things to hurt the economy, please tell us all (in detail) how he hurt the economy.
And just so I can make fools of you all.... If you say the usual stupidshit like "printing money" or "regulation kills"blah blah blah that you idiots know nothing about. I'm going to own you AGAIN!!
well they obviously didn't work and hurt the economy even worse, thats why oblamer kept them, he wants to fundamentally transform America,

so which way is it uncle flabby, oblamer kept them to hurt the economy or he kept them because they helped, which one libtard?(can't wait to see your response to this one, if you have guts enough to try), baaaaaaa
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama followers should start saluting him with...
"Heil Obama" !!!!!
they already do with 'baaaaaaaa',
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>You think it could have been the Romney message of let's go back and do the Bush years over? How'd those 10 years of Bush tax cuts work out for America?
Romney didn't run on the Bush platform, so come back with another lie to try to cover oblamers failures, baaaaaaa
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>funny as hell!!!!!.
You should get together young PUNKS ...
...uncivilized creatures...
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of work, I see you post 24/7. What type of government program are you living off of?
that 24/7 you speak of is not actually, I'm on here periodically thoughout the day, what you see is when you wake up every 15 hours from your drug induced stupor, go to the keyboard and see my posts in sequence, you think only minutes have passed, baaaaaaaaaaa, and I get paid to make fun of you libotards, you get to take it for free, LOLOL,

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 75,301 - 75,320 of144,926
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
I have nothing to say.. 1 hr Tehee Candor 3
What happened at the dollor store in flat lick ... 1 hr Johnny 2
Barbourville topix 2 hr Rumors 7
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 2 hr 75 Scorpio 3,740
Fight 2 hr Brothers Market 1
KC Basketball Coach 2 hr Great 65
Becky and Richard hicks 3 hr Lol 4
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 6 hr Butt head 383
•••