'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,766)

Showing posts 75,301 - 75,320 of138,740
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
Obama is like Sgt. Schultz from Hogan's heroes ...
"I KNOW NOTHING, NOTHING"...!!!!!
Sgt. Schultz was a genius compared to this libotard,
777haha

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Really?
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

dems are sheepletards wrote:
<quoted text>
Sgt. Schultz was a genius compared to this libotard,
Obama followers should start saluting him with...
"Heil Obama" !!!!!
look in the mirror

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Repukes wrote:
Just so much more entertaining when you repuke lemmings get taken by a 13 year old. You can dish out the same or worse then call this one out for turning the table on you. PRICELESS.
You sick repukes with your trash talk and fauxbox teabagging mentality have a lot of room to talk. You are one sorry bunch. Bottom feeders, everyone of you. Now get on the phone and call the rest of your socks to come help you with this youngun getting the best of you. Try the FEB 13 sock shills. Guess the goatgirl got tired of helping you. Lemming repuke teabaggers. Close to an American terrorist you will ever get.
Noun
terrorist (plural terrorists)
A person, group, or organization that uses violent action, or the threat of violent action, to further political goals; frequently in an attempt to coerce either a more powerful opponent,(such as a citizen or group targeting a government), or conversely, a weaker opponent,(such as a government, or even an internal citizen or group, being targeted by a larger government).
The use of the label "terrorist" is often controversial or subjective, since one person's terrorist may be another's "freedom fighter", and vice versa depending on somebody's personal ideology of beliefs.
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/terrorist
(such as a citizen or group targeting a government),...guess that would be repuke teabaggers in my book.
Oh yeah, that's right, you are teabagging "freedom fighters" hahahaha Go BACK to your dim dark ages, while the rest of move FORWARD. If you don't like it don't trip on the borders on your way out.
DEMS RULE!
Evidently you were "taken" when you fell for it that the idiot poster is only 13 years old. You will fall and kneel for just about anything, won't you, dumb ass? Now THAT is hilarious. You poking fun at people for falling for the same thing you fell for? You've never been accused of being the sharpest tool in the shed, have you? lmao
makes one wonder

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

WJWP wrote:
I don't mind helping the poor but I am tired of taking care of the lazy druged out baby making people who make a career out of living off the government.
I could not have said it better myself!!!
makes one wonder

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet the little goat girl did. lmao @ the lemming repuke. You sure are fixated on barn yard noises and stereotyping namecalling. That is what you teabagging repuke faux box lemmings do. Do carry on. You show the world why people won't let your two party, faux pundits, or all the money Rove, Kochs and Trump etc muster up. The MAJORITY goes with the DEMS because they care about people, where you racist teabaggers are stuck in the dark ages and only care about rich white people and big corps. So before you start your racist rant, I am as white as the snow falling tonight, as well as EVERYone in my family. You repukes are the scum of America. It's 2013, DEMS are doing good despite your fauxbox spin with no help from the teabagging repukes in Congress. Watch them go home next election. AMERICA will not forget. You make it too easy. Carry on little lunatic goat girl. I hope you and your socks have fun playing with each other tonight. Makes some real funnies. I will need a good laugh.
DEMS RULE
The only reason the "majority Democrats" won the last presidencial election was because of "able bodied people" that the dems insist that the government support(make no contribution) that have the right to vote.
I would suggest that if you insist on "name calling" that you at least attempt to "make sense". On what do you base your accusation that "teabaggers" are racist, stuck in the dark ages,& care only about rich white people & large corporations?? Do you not know any "people" that are not "white" that have done very well & wealthy? If not,you need to "get out of YOUR box".
I see your "rant" as racist! I would suggest that you work to be more informed. The news this past week reports that Obama is losing favor even with his own party. NO, I did not hear that on Fox news. You are so right when you say that America will not forget. I anxiously await the next election & KNOW that the Dems will be shut down.
Just a side note; If you expect to have credibility...maybe you should consider not being so "smug".
countrygirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you find your sack you YELLOW BEAK !!!!!
If you are my child and I hear you talking like that, one thing you would be licking it is my fist, YOU disrespectful PUNK !!!!!
don't get mad old zombie.
countrygirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
Bleating and babbling he fell on OZ's cock with a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
funny as hell!!!!!.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

makes one wonder wrote:
<quoted text>
The only reason the "majority Democrats" won the last presidencial election was because of "able bodied people" that the dems insist that the government support(make no contribution) that have the right to vote.
I would suggest that if you insist on "name calling" that you at least attempt to "make sense". On what do you base your accusation that "teabaggers" are racist, stuck in the dark ages,& care only about rich white people & large corporations?? Do you not know any "people" that are not "white" that have done very well & wealthy? If not,you need to "get out of YOUR box".
I see your "rant" as racist! I would suggest that you work to be more informed. The news this past week reports that Obama is losing favor even with his own party. NO, I did not hear that on Fox news. You are so right when you say that America will not forget. I anxiously await the next election & KNOW that the Dems will be shut down.
Just a side note; If you expect to have credibility...maybe you should consider not being so "smug".
You think it could have been the Romney message of let's go back and do the Bush years over? How'd those 10 years of Bush tax cuts work out for America?
obamatized

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

looks at the idiot, i see they are still blaming bush becvause the manchild obama isnt man enuff to do his job
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>You think it could have been the Romney message of let's go back and do the Bush years over? How'd those 10 years of Bush tax cuts work out for America?
pretty well for those that worked, sorry you didn't benefit, baaaaaaa
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet the little goat girl did. lmao @ the lemming repuke. You sure are fixated on barn yard noises and stereotyping namecalling. That is what you teabagging repuke faux box lemmings do. Do carry on. You show the world why people won't let your two party, faux pundits, or all the money Rove, Kochs and Trump etc muster up. The MAJORITY goes with the DEMS because they care about people, where you racist teabaggers are stuck in the dark ages and only care about rich white people and big corps. So before you start your racist rant, I am as white as the snow falling tonight, as well as EVERYone in my family. You repukes are the scum of America. It's 2013, DEMS are doing good despite your fauxbox spin with no help from the teabagging repukes in Congress. Watch them go home next election. AMERICA will not forget. You make it too easy. Carry on little lunatic goat girl. I hope you and your socks have fun playing with each other tonight. Makes some real funnies. I will need a good laugh.
DEMS RULE
the only thing dems rule are gay bars, abortion clinics and the news media, everything else belongs to us, baaaaaaaaaaaa
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

some more 'fright wing stuff', must have no credibility to it, the people involved are only 'billionaires', but not to worry, oblamer will take care of you, LOLOL,
baaaaaa

Billionaires Dumping Stocks

Warren Buffett, who has been a cheerleader for U.S. stocks for quite some time, is dumping shares at an alarming rate. He recently complained of “disappointing performance” in dyed-in-the-wool American companies like Johnson & Johnson, Procter & Gamble, and Kraft Foods.

In the latest filing for Buffett’s holding company Berkshire Hathaway, Buffett has been drastically reducing his exposure to stocks that depend on consumer purchasing habits. Berkshire sold roughly 19 million shares of Johnson & Johnson, and reduced his overall stake in “consumer product stocks” by 21%. Berkshire Hathaway also sold its entire stake in California-based computer parts supplier Intel.

With 70% of the U.S. economy dependent on consumer spending, Buffett’s apparent lack of faith in these companies’ future prospects is worrisome.

Unfortunately Buffett isn’t alone.

Fellow billionaire John Paulson, who made a fortune betting on the subprime mortgage meltdown, is clearing out of U.S. stocks too. During the second quarter of the year, Paulson’s hedge fund, Paulson & Co., dumped 14 million shares of JPMorgan Chase. The fund also dumped its entire position in discount retailer Family Dollar and consumer-goods maker Sara Lee.

Finally, billionaire George Soros recently sold nearly all of his bank stocks, including shares of JPMorgan Chase, Citigroup, and Goldman Sachs. Between the three banks, Soros sold more than a million shares.

http://www.moneynews.com/MKTNews/billionaires...
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

It starts with the reckless strategy of the Federal Reserve to print a massive amount of money out of thin air in an attempt to stimulate the economy.

“These funds haven’t made it into the markets and the economy yet. But it is a mathematical certainty that once the dam breaks, and this money passes through the reserves and hits the markets, inflation will surge,” said Wiedemer.

“Once you hit 10% inflation, 10-year Treasury bonds lose about half their value. And by 20%, any value is all but gone. Interest rates will increase dramatically at this point, and that will cause real estate values to collapse. And the stock market will collapse as a consequence of these other problems.”

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.moneynews.com/MKTNews/billionaires...
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
pretty well for those that worked, sorry you didn't benefit, baaaaaaa
Speaking of work, I see you post 24/7. What type of government program are you living off of?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
the only thing dems rule are gay bars, abortion clinics and the news media, everything else belongs to us, baaaaaaaaaaaa
You left out ruling the White House you POS.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

obamatized wrote:
looks at the idiot, i see they are still blaming bush becvause the manchild obama isnt man enuff to do his job
Obama, unlike Bush, was handed a US credit card to pay for with more debt on it then anytime in history with not enough income to pay for it. Plus more job loses than anytime in 80 years plus two wars. Damn right we Dems are still blaming Bush.
Worse

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Reality wrote:
Copied from another post:
The Letter "L" needs to be banned from the ALPHABET because if you turn it downward, it looks like a hand gun and could scare some people,(meaning the liberals).
BOO!
If you scramble the letters is rand Paul's name you get "dead baby fetus abortion".
Worse

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

I do so enjoy the shallow attempts of the window licking republicunts to convince people that they are correct in their "thinking". The country is moving forward without them. We don't want them. We don't need them. We make fun of you. We are better than you. All you can do is cry for a couple of years then band together with the hopes of putting up a candidate that isn't a total douchemonger. You should conserve your energy. You will need to for your next four years of crying and pissing and moaning.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
The only thing you rule is the shit house.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 75,301 - 75,320 of138,740
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

59 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min The_Box 122,814
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 7 min imposter 81,209
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 24 min Smart Kids Go To College 922
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 45 min BIG_STEVIE 16,030
new restaurant in downtown shopping center 1 hr jimmy 30
Maryann Smith and Thomas (Oct '12) 2 hr family 24
License plate number 613-LHN 2 hr Gator 8 5
Corey vs. Collins 15 hr Charley 57
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
•••
•••