'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#84377 Mar 6, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>funny as hell!!!!!.
You should get together young PUNKS ...
...uncivilized creatures...
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

#84378 Mar 6, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of work, I see you post 24/7. What type of government program are you living off of?
that 24/7 you speak of is not actually, I'm on here periodically thoughout the day, what you see is when you wake up every 15 hours from your drug induced stupor, go to the keyboard and see my posts in sequence, you think only minutes have passed, baaaaaaaaaaa, and I get paid to make fun of you libotards, you get to take it for free, LOLOL,
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

#84379 Mar 6, 2013
hey sheepletards, please defend this, I want to see it, baaaaaa

Leaked email adds fuel to claims White House playing politics over impact of cuts

A leaked email from an Agriculture Department field officer adds fuel to claims President Obama's political strategy is to make the billions in recent federal budget cuts as painful as possible to win the public opinion battle against Republicans.

The email, circulated around Capitol Hill, was sent Monday by Charles Brown, a director at the agency’s Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service office in Raleigh, N.C. He appears to tell his regional team about a response to his recent question on the amount of latitude he has in making cuts.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/06/le...
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

#84380 Mar 6, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor folks never have the opportunity to move things around when republicans cut things from them.
I say keep it like this and show the party of NO what NO is all about.
NOW you idiots want to work with us??
NOPE!!
(And please don't waste your time saying the switches are going to help the needy, if republicans cared about the needy they would work with democrats instead always saying NO)
well certaintly the dems care about people, unborn, cutting s.security, medicaid, food stamps, reducing elderly care with oblamercare, all after the election, waaaaaaaa,

the house of cards is starting to fall, baaaaaaaaa
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#84381 Mar 6, 2013
Don't lie little goat girl, you are on here and probably trolling every site there is that trashes America and the President. You are nothing but a fauxbox lemming tool. I see you finally admitted to being a paid shill. You are the lowest form of a repuke lemming. You probably answer 900 # calls in between. If anyone is on drugs here, it would be your ignorant, foulmouthed, goat head. Where are all the rest of your socks and lemming shills from the FEB13 troll club? You are slipping on the laughs. You are quite boring today. Better brush up on your fauxbox progaganda points, you are down to just juvenile slurs. Keep trying little goat girl, rattle that empty head and see if you missed some. Nothing but a fauxbox lemming tool, and not the sharpest one in the tool box either. Just too funny. Repuke losers.

DITCH MITCH
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

#84382 Mar 6, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>The countries problems is because of rich folks.
No middle class worker in a factory ever said, " hey !! let's shut this American factory down and send it to China". The rich CEOs made that call 30,000 times over.
No poor or middle class person ever made loans to those that knowingly could be paid back. The millionaire bank Presidents and CEOs came up with the idea of making bad loans.
No poor or middle class worker ever took bad bank loans and sold them on Wall St. The millionaire and billionaire Hedge Fund Managers came up with that scam.
No middle class worker ever thought it fair they pay more taxes than those making millions and billions.
So in answer to your post about "".making it sound as if all the countries problems are because of the rich folks"""" the answer is it is their fault.
you must be 100% correct, because all 'rich folk' were born that way, never in this country did anyone ever get rich by thinking smart and working hard, it was all given to them, so yeah, its their fault for doing they, they would have been much happier being social and intellectual retards living from payday to payday looking for handouts from the govt who really cares about them,

the most amazing part about all of this is just how stupid you libotards actually are, you are traitors to the core, anti-American pro-Marxist, you resent those that have done well because you have nothing, you still have house payments, you still live payday to payday, you are terrified of losing your s.security, well libtards, the money tree has run out, inflation is here, you will lose s.security - that is a mathematical fact, but don't face the truth - go baaaaaaaa about it, the credit bubble burst - but I guess that is the only bubble you have to worry about now don't you, you have no one to blame but yourself, baaaaaaaaaaaaa,
Worse

Detroit, MI

#84383 Mar 6, 2013
dems are sheepletards wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney didn't run on the Bush platform, so come back with another lie to try to cover oblamers failures, baaaaaaa
He ran on the "I'd better hide both of my bibles until I'm elected" platform. And on the "I'd better downplay the fact that I made millions shipping jobs overseas" platform. Now me tell if either of those are lies, window licker.
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

#84384 Mar 6, 2013
Repukes wrote:
Don't lie little goat girl, you are on here and probably trolling every site there is that trashes America and the President. You are nothing but a fauxbox lemming tool. I see you finally admitted to being a paid shill. You are the lowest form of a repuke lemming. You probably answer 900 # calls in between. If anyone is on drugs here, it would be your ignorant, foulmouthed, goat head. Where are all the rest of your socks and lemming shills from the FEB13 troll club? You are slipping on the laughs. You are quite boring today. Better brush up on your fauxbox progaganda points, you are down to just juvenile slurs. Keep trying little goat girl, rattle that empty head and see if you missed some. Nothing but a fauxbox lemming tool, and not the sharpest one in the tool box either. Just too funny. Repuke losers.
DITCH MITCH
oh my my, got the sodoboy all worked up this morning now didn't we, baaaaaa, almost everything in your post is a lie, but thats ok cuz everybody knows that libs live on lies, they make things up in the heads and then believe them, thats part of psychosis, baaaaaaa, and blaming reality of fox news, I take that as a compliment, even though I don't have cable or satellite, baaaaaaaa

oh, by the way, hows oblamers sequester helping the country lately? LOLOL,

P.S. GO MITCH!
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

#84385 Mar 6, 2013
hey sodolibs, heres a post from another forum, baaaaa

Psychiatrist says leftists are mentally ill

Based on thousands of cases!

“Based on strikingly irrational beliefs and emotions, modern liberals relentlessly undermine the most important principles on which our freedoms were founded,” says Rossiter.“Like spoiled, angry children, they rebel against the normal responsibilities of adulthood and demand that a parental government meet their needs from cradle to grave.”

“A social scientist who understands human nature will not dismiss the vital roles of free choice, voluntary cooperation and moral integrity – as liberals do,” he says.“A political leader who understands human nature will not ignore individual differences in talent, drive, personal appeal and work ethic, and then try to impose economic and social equality on the population – as liberals do.

And a legislator who understands human nature will not create an environment of rules which over-regulates and overtaxes the nation’s citizens, corrupts their character and reduces them to wards of the state – as liberals do.”

Rossiter says the liberal agenda preys on weakness and feelings of inferiority in the population by:

•creating and reinforcing perceptions of victimization;
•satisfying infantile claims to entitlement, indulgence and compensation;
•augmenting primitive feelings of envy;
•rejecting the sovereignty of the individual, subordinating him to the will of the government.

“The roots of liberalism – and its associated madness – can be clearly identified by understanding how children develop from infancy to adulthood and how distorted development produces the irrational beliefs of the liberal mind,” he says.“When the modern liberal mind whines about imaginary victims, rages against imaginary villains and seeks above all else to run the lives of persons competent to run their own lives, the neurosis of the liberal mind becomes painfully obvious.”

http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/116644/
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#84386 Mar 6, 2013
Worse wrote:
I do so enjoy the shallow attempts of the window licking republicunts to convince people that they are correct in their "thinking". The country is moving forward without them. We don't want them. We don't need them. We make fun of you. We are better than you. All you can do is cry for a couple of years then band together with the hopes of putting up a candidate that isn't a total douchemonger. You should conserve your energy. You will need to for your next four years of crying and pissing and moaning.
You are so right. The minute the elections are over they immediately scramble to find another clown candidate they can push until the next election. One of the reasons we don't get anything done in Congress, those teabagging gop of No spent 4 years trying to make him a "one term President", doing nothing in Congress to help America, now they will scramble trying to find a minority to prop up and push for the next four years hoping they win in 2016. Once again there will be no progress in Congress. They are all too busy campaigning for their loss cause. Can't wait to see what clowns they line up this time. They will have their lemming shills camp out on any and every thread on topix slinging their fauxbox propaganda to no avail. The rest of America will just move FORWARD without them. Poor little sore losers.
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

#84387 Mar 6, 2013
some more 'fright wing stuff' that has no place in fantasy land, too bad the evil rich investors are dumping their stocks, baaaaaaaa

20 Signs That The U.S. Economy Is Heading For Big Trouble In The Months Ahead

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/2...
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

#84388 Mar 6, 2013
Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so right. The minute the elections are over they immediately scramble to find another clown candidate they can push until the next election. One of the reasons we don't get anything done in Congress, those teabagging gop of No spent 4 years trying to make him a "one term President", doing nothing in Congress to help America, now they will scramble trying to find a minority to prop up and push for the next four years hoping they win in 2016. Once again there will be no progress in Congress. They are all too busy campaigning for their loss cause. Can't wait to see what clowns they line up this time. They will have their lemming shills camp out on any and every thread on topix slinging their fauxbox propaganda to no avail. The rest of America will just move FORWARD without them. Poor little sore losers.
ROTFL, LOLOL, and baaaaaaaaa, you guys are really funny,

Go Congress! Stop Oblamer!
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#84389 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>
oh my my, got the sodoboy all worked up this morning now didn't we, baaaaaa, almost everything in your post is a lie, but thats ok cuz everybody knows that libs live on lies, they make things up in the heads and then believe them, thats part of psychosis, baaaaaaa, and blaming reality of fox news, I take that as a compliment, even though I don't have cable or satellite, baaaaaaaa
oh, by the way, hows oblamers sequester helping the country lately? LOLOL,
P.S. GO MITCH!
Lies is all you know little goat girl. You only make me laugh and shake my head at your ignorance little lemming repuke. Everything you said applies to you and your resentful repuke losers. Get use to it. You are outnumbered. You can thank your teabagging party of no for the way things are and your Bush taxcuts. But keep blaming everyone else, we will continue to win elections and make you squirm. Your little shill room don't have cable or satellite..hahaha tell us something else to make us laugh. Goat girl imitating farm animals. You are full of goat chit. lmao at your nonsense.

DITCH MITCH
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

#84390 Mar 6, 2013
Worse wrote:
<quoted text>
He ran on the "I'd better hide both of my bibles until I'm elected" platform. And on the "I'd better downplay the fact that I made millions shipping jobs overseas" platform. Now me tell if either of those are lies, window licker.
correct, they are both lies, Romney hid nothing, oblamer hid everything, including all the cuts to s.security and medicaid he is implementing now, LOL and baaaaaa, it would take years to detox you libs from the kool aid you have been drinking, but since we don't have that much time I suspect you will get a crash course in libotard economics here before the end of the year, at least thats what the richest and most evil rich folks are saying, baaaaaaa
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

#84391 Mar 6, 2013
here libotards, some 'education' for you, LOLOL,

&fe ature=related
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#84393 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>
ROTFL, LOLOL, and baaaaaaaaa, you guys are really funny,
Go Congress! Stop Oblamer!
Yeah, GO HOME in 2014. You will be baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa all the way to the mailbox for your cut crazy check. You can thank the teabagging repukes for that. You are nothing more than a paid topix shill making that minimum wage to sling shit on a forum you got from the talking pundits on faux. Too bad you are unskilled and couldn't find a REAL job. Carry on and help elect more DEMS. YOU can't stop it, but you can sure get us to shake our heads in disgust or laugh our asses off. Tool/fauxbox lemming repuke that you are. Keep crying little goat girl. Or should I say baaaaaaaaaing little goat girl. You are the epitomy of most repukes. Brainwashed
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#84394 Mar 6, 2013
here libotards, some 'education' for you, LOLOL,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =uGwtG8nVpUUXX&feature=rel ated
If anyone on here needed an education, it would be the ignorant baaaaaing goat girl lemming. NOONE is opening your virus infested sites moron. Nice try.
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

#84395 Mar 6, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>There is no doubt how stupid Repukes are, look at the little ignorant POW (McCain), the Bimbo (Palin), the Mormon Cult dumbass (Romney), Eddie Munster (Ryan), the little twerp (Rove), the AWOL drunk (Bush), and the cowardly Draft Dodger (Cheney).
you forgot faggy pelosi, kenyan oblamer, bumbling idiot joe, honest cantor, genius watters, smart person boxer, the sky is falling and pay me money gore, baaaaaaaaa,

poor wittle demotards, your sheep herders are all certified retards, thats why you gotta pick on the ones that are smarter than you, those evil rich people - waaaaaaaaaa, you live payday to payday and run out of money in between, if you would quit buying drugs and having sex change operations you might make your paycheck last,

baaaaaaaaaa, LOLOL,
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#84396 Mar 6, 2013
Well I guess the little goat girl is off trolling other topix threads gathering up some comments posted by other people. hahahaha So like a repuke, not an original thought among them. Good for a laugh.

Got work to do and playtime is over. You lemming tools have fun playing and give me some good laughs when I get back later. Most of us have a life outside the topix game, to you repukes here, I guess that is ALL you have. Poor little lemming fauxbox tools.

See ya, wouldn't want to be ya. lol

DITCH MITCH!!!!

Ashley Judd 2014...anyone 2014, Mitch has to GO!!
your boss

Mount Sterling, KY

#84397 Mar 6, 2013
republicans = american taliban

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
food stamp office 4 min Client 13
Heard Nick Mandel almost died 10 min Friend 4
Night life in Barbourville 11 min Voter 3
county line 229 burglar 13 min Neighbor 4
barbourville affordabe funeral home (Oct '08) 15 min User 110
Court Dockets 16 min Joann 4
Barbourville Independent 18 min Parent 4
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) 52 min dad 52
dinky phipps 57 min friend 15
Barbourville Dating