'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
75,261 - 75,280 of 150,056 Comments Last updated 11 min ago
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
Bleating and babbling he fell on OZ's cock with a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Do you talk to your mother, grandmother, sister like that? Do you think you are cool?

NO you're NOT, you are poor excuse for a human being ... you have...no intelligence, no smartness, no brain ...you 'talk' street language ...I feel sorry for your parents...for this country ...you're future generation, how sad !!!!!
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
He's going to need more that Zombies to find Brains in the House of Representatives, Isn't he?
Everyone has more brain than you...even BIRDS!!!!!
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Just so much more entertaining when you repuke lemmings get taken by a 13 year old. You can dish out the same or worse then call this one out for turning the table on you. PRICELESS.

You sick repukes with your trash talk and fauxbox teabagging mentality have a lot of room to talk. You are one sorry bunch. Bottom feeders, everyone of you. Now get on the phone and call the rest of your socks to come help you with this youngun getting the best of you. Try the FEB 13 sock shills. Guess the goatgirl got tired of helping you. Lemming repuke teabaggers. Close to an American terrorist you will ever get.

Noun
terrorist (plural terrorists)
A person, group, or organization that uses violent action, or the threat of violent action, to further political goals; frequently in an attempt to coerce either a more powerful opponent,(such as a citizen or group targeting a government), or conversely, a weaker opponent,(such as a government, or even an internal citizen or group, being targeted by a larger government).

The use of the label "terrorist" is often controversial or subjective, since one person's terrorist may be another's "freedom fighter", and vice versa depending on somebody's personal ideology of beliefs.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/terrorist

(such as a citizen or group targeting a government),...guess that would be repuke teabaggers in my book.

Oh yeah, that's right, you are teabagging "freedom fighters" hahahaha Go BACK to your dim dark ages, while the rest of move FORWARD. If you don't like it don't trip on the borders on your way out.

DEMS RULE!

Since: Jul 11

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone has more brain than you...even BIRDS!!!!!
...and he's an Ornithologist

Since: Jul 11

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

well boys, we've come to the end of another very informative debate, plus i got school tomorrow....
But "try to fix me" like the Bitch did last night after i've logged of, and I'll be back tomorrow afternoon, with a vengence (hehehe) sweet dreams, OZ,pay no attention to the 'boy' behind the curtain; Mr Tard, try counting sheep Hell, just try counting
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

LQQKb4UleapOK wrote:
<quoted text>
Your lack of decency and respect for your fellow American is typical of the Liberal Leftist Loonies.
Yes I called you a "Looney", is there any other sane way to describe someone like you?
Filthy mouth, attacking women like there is no shame in doing so!
The virtual world is created by "REAL" people.
Must be you again C.S. You really have no sense of right and wrong...
What would you do if some one talked to your mother, grandmother sister, or daughter like that in person?
comes from lack of upbringing, parents are sodofaggs too, just passing the family traits to the accidental offspring,
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Repukes wrote:
Just so much more entertaining when you repuke lemmings get taken by a 13 year old. You can dish out the same or worse then call this one out for turning the table on you. PRICELESS.
You sick repukes with your trash talk and fauxbox teabagging mentality have a lot of room to talk. You are one sorry bunch. Bottom feeders, everyone of you. Now get on the phone and call the rest of your socks to come help you with this youngun getting the best of you. Try the FEB 13 sock shills. Guess the goatgirl got tired of helping you. Lemming repuke teabaggers. Close to an American terrorist you will ever get.
Noun
terrorist (plural terrorists)
A person, group, or organization that uses violent action, or the threat of violent action, to further political goals; frequently in an attempt to coerce either a more powerful opponent,(such as a citizen or group targeting a government), or conversely, a weaker opponent,(such as a government, or even an internal citizen or group, being targeted by a larger government).
The use of the label "terrorist" is often controversial or subjective, since one person's terrorist may be another's "freedom fighter", and vice versa depending on somebody's personal ideology of beliefs.
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/terrorist
(such as a citizen or group targeting a government),...guess that would be repuke teabaggers in my book.
Oh yeah, that's right, you are teabagging "freedom fighters" hahahaha Go BACK to your dim dark ages, while the rest of move FORWARD. If you don't like it don't trip on the borders on your way out.
DEMS RULE!
is anybody even reading this sodofaggs posts? I didn't think so, keep baaaaaa'ing sheepletard,
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
This child is out of control ...I feel sorry for his/her parents!
I don't feel sorry for them, they are sodofaggs to have raised such a sodofagg,
Hi dont tread

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

You really do have some mental problems
About posting to children dont you?
dems are sheepletards wrote:
<quoted text>
is anybody even reading this sodofaggs posts? I didn't think so, keep baaaaaa'ing sheepletard,
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

He's NOT 13!
He's JUST a "young PUNK" ...
With "perverted IDEAS"
Right DOWN the wrong path!

;0)

Toodles
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I don't feel sorry for them, they are sodofaggs to have raised such a sodofagg,
This child is out of control ... there is NO respect left in the world!
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yet the little goat girl did. lmao @ the lemming repuke. You sure are fixated on barn yard noises and stereotyping namecalling. That is what you teabagging repuke faux box lemmings do. Do carry on. You show the world why people won't let your two party, faux pundits, or all the money Rove, Kochs and Trump etc muster up. The MAJORITY goes with the DEMS because they care about people, where you racist teabaggers are stuck in the dark ages and only care about rich white people and big corps. So before you start your racist rant, I am as white as the snow falling tonight, as well as EVERYone in my family. You repukes are the scum of America. It's 2013, DEMS are doing good despite your fauxbox spin with no help from the teabagging repukes in Congress. Watch them go home next election. AMERICA will not forget. You make it too easy. Carry on little lunatic goat girl. I hope you and your socks have fun playing with each other tonight. Makes some real funnies. I will need a good laugh.

DEMS RULE
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

AKA Hot C wrote:
well boys, we've come to the end of another very informative debate, plus i got school tomorrow....
But "try to fix me" like the Bitch did last night after i've logged of, and I'll be back tomorrow afternoon, with a vengence (hehehe) sweet dreams, OZ,pay no attention to the 'boy' behind the curtain; Mr Tard, try counting sheep Hell, just try counting
No one can fix you, you're BROKEN beyond repair!
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Look at how smart these democrap educators are,

A 7-year-old Maryland boy was suspended from school for two days for shaping a breakfast pastry into what his teacher thought looked like a gun, according to his father.

FoxBaltimore.com reports that Josh Welch, a second-grader at Park Elementary School in Baltimore, was eating a strawberry tart when he decided to shape it into a mountain.

"All I was trying to do was turn it into a mountain but, it didn't look like a mountain really and it turned out to be a gun [kind of]," Josh told the station.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/03/05/boy-7-su...
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Hi dont tread wrote:
You really do have some mental problems
About posting to children dont you?
<quoted text>
just because you are an illiterate retard doesn't mean other posters are, you acutally think that is a 13 year old? what a retard,

baaaaaaaaa
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet the little goat girl did. lmao @ the lemming repuke. You sure are fixated on barn yard noises and stereotyping namecalling. That is what you teabagging repuke faux box lemmings do. Do carry on. You show the world why people won't let your two party, faux pundits, or all the money Rove, Kochs and Trump etc muster up. The MAJORITY goes with the DEMS because they care about people, where you racist teabaggers are stuck in the dark ages and only care about rich white people and big corps. So before you start your racist rant, I am as white as the snow falling tonight, as well as EVERYone in my family. You repukes are the scum of America. It's 2013, DEMS are doing good despite your fauxbox spin with no help from the teabagging repukes in Congress. Watch them go home next election. AMERICA will not forget. You make it too easy. Carry on little lunatic goat girl. I hope you and your socks have fun playing with each other tonight. Makes some real funnies. I will need a good laugh.
DEMS RULE
LOL, keep posting sodotard, 2014 elections are almost here, baaaaaaaaaa
Do you

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Know that it aint?
<quoted text>
just because you are an illiterate retard doesn't mean other posters are, you acutally think that is a 13 year old? what a retard,
baaaaaaaaa
Daddy

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
baaaaaaaaa
Why do you talk like this to 13 year olds. Are you a pervert?
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Who released thousands of illegal criminals from AZ jail, future Democrats ...?????
Obama doesn't know nothing, nothing ...Obama doesn't know nothing about F&F ...Obama doesn't know nothing about Benghazi...Obama knows how feed his supporters crap and that is, with a shovel!
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

are you libotard traitors so far gone that this doesn't concern you? you people arn't worth feeding, waste of resources, oh wait, thats the same position you libotards take for unborn children and elderly, wow, wonder how that developed, baaaaaaa

Eric Holder: Drone Strike To Kill U.S. Citizen On American Soil Legal, Hypothetically

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/05/us-d...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Churches 26 min So true 5
Missy Lake 31 min Well 2
D Boone Days 2 hr Hey 2
KJB marriage straight from the bible!! Marriage... 6 hr yea right 6
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 7 hr Jealous Person 3,474
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 hr Curious 130,287
Charmaine 8 hr Shameless 1

Search the Barbourville Forum:
•••
•••