'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
75,221 - 75,240 of 146,258 Comments Last updated 17 min ago
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84275
Mar 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

From Another Post:

Much is being made of the rise of the Dow Jones, but what the media does not want to talk about is the reality of other numbers back when it was 14,000 vs TODAY, as it has technically risen that high. For example, when the Dow Jones was previously this high, the number of unemployeed was 6.2 million. Today, it is 13.2 million and that doesn't include all those who stopped looking for a job or who filed for disability.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-03-05/last...
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84276
Mar 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Drone spotted over Brooklyn, New York---FBI and FAA trying to pass it off as a terrorist drone.

Yep, American terrorist drone against Americans.

http://www.i4u.com/2013/03/john-boehner/inves...
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84277
Mar 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

From Another Post:

Attorney General Eric Holder released a letter today that states President Obama has the legal authority to use drone strikes and other DEADLY FORCE against American citizens on American soil WITHOUT A TRIAL!!

...this is what happens when a lunatic is in charge.
HungSoLow

Princeton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84278
Mar 5, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Reality wrote:
Drone spotted over Brooklyn, New York---FBI and FAA trying to pass it off as a terrorist drone.
Yep, American terrorist drone against Americans.
http://www.i4u.com/2013/03/john-boehner/inves...
Be afraid , Be very,very,very afraid. President Obama is watching your kind.
jdohe

Friendsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84279
Mar 5, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Can we agree to hope that those who appear to be consumed with publicizing their hate are so busy doing it that it prevents their relatives from being subjected to outbursts of rage?

Since: Jul 11

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84280
Mar 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

From Another Post:

University of Kentucky study concludes that 80% of closeted homosexuals are assumed to be republicans; the other 20% are closeted Republicans
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84281
Mar 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

HungSoLow wrote:
<quoted text>Be afraid , Be very,very,very afraid. President Obama is watching your kind.
Newa Alert:

You are not exempted, just ignorant.

P.S. I forgot, Go Rand Paul.

Since: Jul 11

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84282
Mar 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

From Another Post:

A recent poll shows that republicans favorite Congressman is Lindsey Graham in drag, that is, in a coat and tie.

Since: Jul 11

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84283
Mar 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

From Another Post:
AP: John Boehner cried today.
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84284
Mar 5, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Reality wrote:
From Another Post:
Much is being made of the rise of the Dow Jones, but what the media does not want to talk about is the reality of other numbers back when it was 14,000 vs TODAY, as it has technically risen that high. For example, when the Dow Jones was previously this high, the number of unemployeed was 6.2 million. Today, it is 13.2 million and that doesn't include all those who stopped looking for a job or who filed for disability.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-03-05/last...
the bigger the balloon, the bigger the POP,
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84285
Mar 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

dems are sheepletards wrote:
I wonder what Iran thinks of this, good thing we keep these things secrets from our enemies, oh wait, Iran is now a mooslum ally, baaaaaaa
Secretary of State John Kerry appeared to confirm Tuesday that the U.S. is training anti-Assad forces in the Syria conflict, saying the hope is to convince President Bashar Assad to "change his current calculation."
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/05/ke...
Dems

Isn't this a riot. Traitor Kerry is doing everything he can to train the enemy against us.

I guess, he wants revenge because the true heroes are the veterans from the Vietnam War who testified against Kerry's lying butt as being one genuine liar and coward.

This is too funny, if they think Assad is scared.

Hahahahahahahahahaha.

Great Post.
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84286
Mar 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

HungSoLow wrote:
<quoted text>Be afraid , Be very,very,very afraid. President Obama is watching your kind.
the past two decades of libotardology has shown that sheepletards laugh at this kind of stuff, then when it happens, they go waaaaaaaaa, Bushs fault,
baaaaaaa
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84287
Mar 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Next to come.......

The Obama Admin. will have sit down fireside chats with all the enemies and they will adhere to his commands.

All the wars will cease, the fighting within and with other nations will stop, jobs galore will be created and everyone will get free healthcare.

Well, at least, this is what the Obortme followers believe.

Keep believing because this is all you have.
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84288
Mar 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

ROTFL, I believe he didn't pay her with money, all dems hand out is food stamps, baaaaaaaaa

(CNN)-- Sen. Robert Menendez slammed accusations that he had paid a Dominican woman for sex and expressed hope Tuesday that those behind the claims would be exposed in the wake of the woman's notarized confession that she'd never even met the New Jersey Democrat.

Since: Jul 11

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84289
Mar 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

why dont you two get a room, you're dripping all over the floor
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84290
Mar 5, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

AKA Hot C wrote:
From Another Post:
University of Kentucky study concludes that 80% of closeted homosexuals are assumed to be republicans; the other 20% are closeted Republicans
...and YOU are 100% closeted liberal MORON !!!!!
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84291
Mar 5, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

AKA Hot C wrote:
why dont you two get a room, you're dripping all over the floor
That's why you're here for...CLEAN IT UP...

Since: Jul 11

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84292
Mar 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why you're here for...CLEAN IT UP...
rwmind me...what is it zombies are always lackinng?? Oh yea, BRAINS

Since: Jul 11

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84293
Mar 5, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
...and YOU are 100% closeted liberal MORON !!!!!
wheres the Bitch, the "LADY" with more hair on her lip that I do on my sack? I'll lick her up
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84294
Mar 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
rwmind me...what is it zombies are always lackinng?? Oh yea, BRAINS
Exactly Obama's ZOMBIE .....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

81 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
hailey roberts 3 min choke on it 2
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min Mike Duquette 128,652
Anthony Smith 6 min Resisedent 2
this website is pathetic 13 min get a damn life 1
Stivers Center fixes 31 min Resgonomics 41
Orange water 1 hr cool 4
SEC Network 1 hr me too 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••