'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 193665 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Worse

Detroit, MI

#84360 Mar 6, 2013
Reality wrote:
Copied from another post:
The Letter "L" needs to be banned from the ALPHABET because if you turn it downward, it looks like a hand gun and could scare some people,(meaning the liberals).
BOO!
If you scramble the letters is rand Paul's name you get "dead baby fetus abortion".
Worse

Detroit, MI

#84361 Mar 6, 2013
I do so enjoy the shallow attempts of the window licking republicunts to convince people that they are correct in their "thinking". The country is moving forward without them. We don't want them. We don't need them. We make fun of you. We are better than you. All you can do is cry for a couple of years then band together with the hopes of putting up a candidate that isn't a total douchemonger. You should conserve your energy. You will need to for your next four years of crying and pissing and moaning.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#84363 Mar 6, 2013
dems are sheepletards wrote:
<quoted text>
the only thing dems rule are gay bars, abortion clinics and the news media, everything else belongs to us, baaaaaaaaaaaa
The only thing you rule is the shit house.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Uncle Tab

United States

#84364 Mar 6, 2013
It is funny to see how FalseNews feeds you idiots the wrong information on the stock market to try to make you think what they want.

You do understand that the stock market doing so well shows consumer confidence??

You idiots also realize how the housing market shows consumer confidence as well?

Both are up while ignorant repub teabaggies are here crying the blues!!

It's just fun to bring facts up and have you idiots stare at them not realizing what they mean cause you're stupid.

Thank You ignorant republicans!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#84365 Mar 6, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of work, I see you post 24/7. What type of government program are you living off of?
I've pointed out the same fact many times. All republicans here are headcheck recipients.

That's not hard to figure out with all the fear posts. And all the crazy horseshit from FalseNews they throw up here.

It's easy for those weak people to be easily brainwashed. That's why they're the prefect targets for republicans. They look for idiots. They hit the jackpot here with these dumbasses!!
wow

Winchester, KY

#84366 Mar 6, 2013
an email leaked from a government service manager,he asked if he could shift his funds around to cover the needed areas and take away from less critical areas. the reply to him was not to do anything that would make the sequester cuts look less harmful than the president has said. in other words obama wants to have people suffer so he doesnt look as bad.not allowing government supervisors/managers to shift money to needed areas. obama wants cuts to make people suffer so he can raise taxes again.the man has never had a real job.he has always worked at spending other peoples money,as a "community organizer",as a senator.he doesnt know how to cut unneeded things,to save money.he and the democrats are truly disgusting. he wants the usa to become a communist nation in the long run.obama uses class warfare like lenin/mao/stalin and castro did.making it sound as if all the countries problems are because of the rich folks.pure communist talk.if u are a democrat,u are advocating a communist united states for the next generation.the democrats should have been outlawed or executed after the civil war,when they brought destruction to this country.
Uncle Tab

United States

#84367 Mar 6, 2013
One last thing.....

For you very ignorant republicans who are used to having a very ignorant president.... Of course the things being done now are WAY over your head. You've been wrongly trained to think tax breaks to the wealthy produce jobs.
Obviously we all know this is 100% NOT true. It (along with 2 unpaid for wars that you idiots all seem to just want to write off like they didn't/aren't happen/happening) put this country in an economic freeFALL!! The proof is out there for you to see but you're too ignorant to see it.

I'll prove it right now.... How ignorant you people are..... Obama kept those tax breaks for the rich for 4 years...... Explain how keeping those tax breaks helped the economy. And if you say those worked and that he did other things to hurt the economy, please tell us all (in detail) how he hurt the economy.

And just so I can make fools of you all.... If you say the usual stupidshit like "printing money" or "regulation kills"blah blah blah that you idiots know nothing about. I'm going to own you AGAIN!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#84368 Mar 6, 2013
wow wrote:
an email leaked from a government service manager,he asked if he could shift his funds around to cover the needed areas and take away from less critical areas. the reply to him was not to do anything that would make the sequester cuts look less harmful than the president has said. in other words obama wants to have people suffer so he doesnt look as bad.not allowing government supervisors/managers to shift money to needed areas. obama wants cuts to make people suffer so he can raise taxes again.the man has never had a real job.he has always worked at spending other peoples money,as a "community organizer",as a senator.he doesnt know how to cut unneeded things,to save money.he and the democrats are truly disgusting. he wants the usa to become a communist nation in the long run.obama uses class warfare like lenin/mao/stalin and castro did.making it sound as if all the countries problems are because of the rich folks.pure communist talk.if u are a democrat,u are advocating a communist united states for the next generation.the democrats should have been outlawed or executed after the civil war,when they brought destruction to this country.
Poor folks never have the opportunity to move things around when republicans cut things from them.

I say keep it like this and show the party of NO what NO is all about.

NOW you idiots want to work with us??

NOPE!!

(And please don't waste your time saying the switches are going to help the needy, if republicans cared about the needy they would work with democrats instead always saying NO)
obamatized

Sheridan, AR

#84369 Mar 6, 2013
uncle tab youd be better off trying to control your bowel movements, you sure cant control anything else that ive seen, i must admit, you sure do shoot a line of bullshit though
Uncle Tab

United States

#84370 Mar 6, 2013
As usual..... They're all cowards.
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#84371 Mar 6, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>don't get mad old zombie.
NO, I'm not mad, country pumpkin...why don't you go and join the rest of Obama ZOMBIES ...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#84372 Mar 6, 2013
wow wrote:
an email leaked from a government service manager,he asked if he could shift his funds around to cover the needed areas and take away from less critical areas. the reply to him was not to do anything that would make the sequester cuts look less harmful than the president has said. in other words obama wants to have people suffer so he doesnt look as bad.not allowing government supervisors/managers to shift money to needed areas. obama wants cuts to make people suffer so he can raise taxes again.the man has never had a real job.he has always worked at spending other peoples money,as a "community organizer",as a senator.he doesnt know how to cut unneeded things,to save money.he and the democrats are truly disgusting. he wants the usa to become a communist nation in the long run.obama uses class warfare like lenin/mao/stalin and castro did.making it sound as if all the countries problems are because of the rich folks.pure communist talk.if u are a democrat,u are advocating a communist united states for the next generation.the democrats should have been outlawed or executed after the civil war,when they brought destruction to this country.
The countries problems is because of rich folks.
No middle class worker in a factory ever said, " hey !! let's shut this American factory down and send it to China". The rich CEOs made that call 30,000 times over.
No poor or middle class person ever made loans to those that knowingly could be paid back. The millionaire bank Presidents and CEOs came up with the idea of making bad loans.
No poor or middle class worker ever took bad bank loans and sold them on Wall St. The millionaire and billionaire Hedge Fund Managers came up with that scam.
No middle class worker ever thought it fair they pay more taxes than those making millions and billions.
.
So in answer to your post about "".making it sound as if all the countries problems are because of the rich folks"""" the answer is it is their fault.
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

#84373 Mar 6, 2013
hey sheepletards, look how much your traitor in chief cares about you, baaaaaaaa, but of course this must not be true, isn't on MSLSD,

Leaked email adds fuel to claims White House playing politics over impact of cuts

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/06/le...
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

#84374 Mar 6, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
One last thing.....
For you very ignorant republicans who are used to having a very ignorant president.... Of course the things being done now are WAY over your head. You've been wrongly trained to think tax breaks to the wealthy produce jobs.
Obviously we all know this is 100% NOT true. It (along with 2 unpaid for wars that you idiots all seem to just want to write off like they didn't/aren't happen/happening) put this country in an economic freeFALL!! The proof is out there for you to see but you're too ignorant to see it.
I'll prove it right now.... How ignorant you people are..... Obama kept those tax breaks for the rich for 4 years...... Explain how keeping those tax breaks helped the economy. And if you say those worked and that he did other things to hurt the economy, please tell us all (in detail) how he hurt the economy.
And just so I can make fools of you all.... If you say the usual stupidshit like "printing money" or "regulation kills"blah blah blah that you idiots know nothing about. I'm going to own you AGAIN!!
well they obviously didn't work and hurt the economy even worse, thats why oblamer kept them, he wants to fundamentally transform America,

so which way is it uncle flabby, oblamer kept them to hurt the economy or he kept them because they helped, which one libtard?(can't wait to see your response to this one, if you have guts enough to try), baaaaaaa
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

#84375 Mar 6, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama followers should start saluting him with...
"Heil Obama" !!!!!
they already do with 'baaaaaaaa',
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

#84376 Mar 6, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>You think it could have been the Romney message of let's go back and do the Bush years over? How'd those 10 years of Bush tax cuts work out for America?
Romney didn't run on the Bush platform, so come back with another lie to try to cover oblamers failures, baaaaaaa
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#84377 Mar 6, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>funny as hell!!!!!.
You should get together young PUNKS ...
...uncivilized creatures...
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

#84378 Mar 6, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of work, I see you post 24/7. What type of government program are you living off of?
that 24/7 you speak of is not actually, I'm on here periodically thoughout the day, what you see is when you wake up every 15 hours from your drug induced stupor, go to the keyboard and see my posts in sequence, you think only minutes have passed, baaaaaaaaaaa, and I get paid to make fun of you libotards, you get to take it for free, LOLOL,
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

#84379 Mar 6, 2013
hey sheepletards, please defend this, I want to see it, baaaaaa

Leaked email adds fuel to claims White House playing politics over impact of cuts

A leaked email from an Agriculture Department field officer adds fuel to claims President Obama's political strategy is to make the billions in recent federal budget cuts as painful as possible to win the public opinion battle against Republicans.

The email, circulated around Capitol Hill, was sent Monday by Charles Brown, a director at the agency’s Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service office in Raleigh, N.C. He appears to tell his regional team about a response to his recent question on the amount of latitude he has in making cuts.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/06/le...
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

#84380 Mar 6, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor folks never have the opportunity to move things around when republicans cut things from them.
I say keep it like this and show the party of NO what NO is all about.
NOW you idiots want to work with us??
NOPE!!
(And please don't waste your time saying the switches are going to help the needy, if republicans cared about the needy they would work with democrats instead always saying NO)
well certaintly the dems care about people, unborn, cutting s.security, medicaid, food stamps, reducing elderly care with oblamercare, all after the election, waaaaaaaa,

the house of cards is starting to fall, baaaaaaaaa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's had Curt brown 2 min A real man 40
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min Mike Duquette 143,072
creek mart scandal 7 min pam 6
Does anyone know BRANDY MARCUM ROARK 8 min willow 9
Shooting at Walmart??? 11 min people 43
Donnie mills married 1 hr Funnyfamily 2
Wet Vote Petition 1 hr The fact 20
Is judge ex Jm hall going to prison ? 6 hr Customer 9
walmart shooting 9 hr uknow 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages