'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
75,201 - 75,220 of 151,263 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#84260 Mar 5, 2013
sad day in the USA wrote:
It is so pathetic and very, very sad that people are willing to allow Obama to promote/induce America's crash...just because they can't bring themselves to say"I was wrong about Obama. I made a mistake". People are standing back and watching Obama create a horrible world for their children and grandchildren but it seems as though being a loyal democrat to the messiah means much more to them than being loving, caring parents.Back in the day (BO...before Obama) people wanted better for their kids and they worked hard to make sure their kids would live in a better world than they lived in. Now (PO...present Obama) it's as if their kids future doesn't mean shit to mom and dad as long as mom and dad gets theirs.
51% of Americans elected Obama because they believed him when he assured them he would and could take care of Americas problems. Instead he only added to our problems. Obama, the president of the United States of America, has turned down an offer to make his own blackmail sequester plan easier on Americans. Obama wants things as hard as they can possibly be so he can blame it on the other guy. Obama's answers and solutions are more like middle school tactics when running for president of the student counsel.
It's embarrassing and harmful to our country. Obama seems pleased that he is setting our country on a path of failure. Maybe that helps his "fundamental change" plan for America and strokes his legacy ego. I expected no less from this guy. What I didn't expect and am sickened by is that millions and millions of Americans that are so willing to support a group of people (democrats/liberals) that have no problem in robbing your kids of a quality, productive life in America. Why did you bring these kids into this world if you aren't willing to do what it takes to love them and care for them and help make their dreams come true in a free and productive society? For more government benefits? Really? Aren't you people bright enough to figure out that those benefits will be long gone and the well will be dry by the time your kids are adults?
Admit it people. You were 100% wrong about Obama. He is no leader. He isn't even a good politician by todays standards. He is all over the place and does not listen to reason and won't even consider compromise even when it's in the best interest of the nation. He is willing to sacrifice your kids future so that his ego doesn't get bruised publicly. And you back him 100% when you should be supporting what is best for your children and their future. That's what loving, concerned parents do.
The French were right. Americans are the dumbest MF'ers to ever walk the earth. Your stupidity and weakness are the gifts that keep on giving to the dems and liberals. You people willingly throw your kids under the bus to please your messiah.
You are 100% RIGHT!
...and you're talking here to LOW INFORMATION VOTERS ...people that can't go any higher...for them, what they get from the government it's just enough!
"FUNDAMENTALLY WE ARE GOING TO TRANSFORM AMERICA"...Barack Hussein Obama!
obamatized

Sheridan, AR

#84261 Mar 5, 2013
obama is in deep mourning his hero and mentor hugo chavez is gone home to be with their brother, in hell
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#84262 Mar 5, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>you are a certified f' ktard.
lmfao
lmfao
lmfao
You're certified BRAIN DEAD ZOMBIE ...
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#84264 Mar 5, 2013
jdohe wrote:
Pending legislation: everyone may soon be required to include their real name on every post. If this passes, who will continue spouting (in writing) h-- inner hatred online?
??? Poster who changed from 'dems are r...' to 'sheeple...', was he made to quit using the bullying "r" word? 1 example maybe?
you see the retard word as bullying, wow, didn't know you were that sensitive to your own lifestyle, I thought the word was more descriptive than anything else, after all, are not all dems social retards? sorry to offend, I will change the name back to sheepletards, please let me know if that is acceptable,

baaaaa
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#84265 Mar 5, 2013
obamatized wrote:
obama is in deep mourning his hero and mentor hugo chavez is gone home to be with their brother, in hell
I can see another U.S. holiday, proposed by oblamer, that honors the life of Chavez, maybe it could be on April 1st!
obamatized

Sheridan, AR

#84266 Mar 5, 2013
see what america has become the kids are taught theres no losers, and all the kids believe no matter what happens its somebodies fault if it isnt what you wan, look at the obama kid that illegally occupying my white house, perfect example
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#84267 Mar 5, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>When they come for you just get on the bus quietly. The harder you resist the longer you'll be held in the re-education camp. You will learn in time.
You keep on dreaming, that you will be exempted and this will get you through the troubled times....I guess it will. Then who knows, since, you are too cowardly to believe in the truth now, how will you be able to face what lies ahead?
American Lady

Elizabethtown, KY

#84268 Mar 5, 2013
I'm HORNY!

Anyone?

ANYONE???
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#84269 Mar 5, 2013
Copied from another post:

DEMOCRAT'S HEALTHCARE REFORM

Doctor to a Patient:

"We don't consider your father worth saving, but if it's any consolation, we do consider your child worth aborting."

Reality

Frankfort, KY

#84270 Mar 5, 2013
Chavez is dead.

How long, I wonder?

He hasn't been seen or heard from since Dec. 2012, why the secrecy?

The Venzulelan Government is asking the military to keep order and respect the death of Chavez.
Reality

Elizabethtown, KY

#84271 Mar 5, 2013
Copied from another post:
Reality BITES
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#84272 Mar 5, 2013
King Fahd International Stadium
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

This Saudi stadium seats 68,000 men, no women are welcome.

Although, Israel International Stadium seats 41,583
men and women.
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

#84273 Mar 5, 2013
I wonder what Iran thinks of this, good thing we keep these things secrets from our enemies, oh wait, Iran is now a mooslum ally, baaaaaaa

Secretary of State John Kerry appeared to confirm Tuesday that the U.S. is training anti-Assad forces in the Syria conflict, saying the hope is to convince President Bashar Assad to "change his current calculation."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/05/ke...
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#84275 Mar 5, 2013
From Another Post:

Much is being made of the rise of the Dow Jones, but what the media does not want to talk about is the reality of other numbers back when it was 14,000 vs TODAY, as it has technically risen that high. For example, when the Dow Jones was previously this high, the number of unemployeed was 6.2 million. Today, it is 13.2 million and that doesn't include all those who stopped looking for a job or who filed for disability.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-03-05/last...
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#84276 Mar 5, 2013
Drone spotted over Brooklyn, New York---FBI and FAA trying to pass it off as a terrorist drone.

Yep, American terrorist drone against Americans.

http://www.i4u.com/2013/03/john-boehner/inves...
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#84277 Mar 5, 2013
From Another Post:

Attorney General Eric Holder released a letter today that states President Obama has the legal authority to use drone strikes and other DEADLY FORCE against American citizens on American soil WITHOUT A TRIAL!!

...this is what happens when a lunatic is in charge.
HungSoLow

Bowling Green, KY

#84278 Mar 5, 2013
Reality wrote:
Drone spotted over Brooklyn, New York---FBI and FAA trying to pass it off as a terrorist drone.
Yep, American terrorist drone against Americans.
http://www.i4u.com/2013/03/john-boehner/inves...
Be afraid , Be very,very,very afraid. President Obama is watching your kind.
jdohe

Friendsville, TN

#84279 Mar 5, 2013
Can we agree to hope that those who appear to be consumed with publicizing their hate are so busy doing it that it prevents their relatives from being subjected to outbursts of rage?

Since: Jul 11

Elizabethtown, KY

#84280 Mar 5, 2013
From Another Post:

University of Kentucky study concludes that 80% of closeted homosexuals are assumed to be republicans; the other 20% are closeted Republicans
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#84281 Mar 5, 2013
HungSoLow wrote:
<quoted text>Be afraid , Be very,very,very afraid. President Obama is watching your kind.
Newa Alert:

You are not exempted, just ignorant.

P.S. I forgot, Go Rand Paul.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min Yes and Amen 130,540
Slush pup 12 min I just wonder 2
2012 Ginseng Prices (Oct '12) 25 min RobertB 120
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 40 min unanimous consensus 1,461
Mayor. And school board candidates slinging Mud... 56 min curious 30
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 5 hr Owl 81,598
Secret Mitch McConnell Recording 5 hr turtle chin 4
Roger Vanover trying to buy perscription medici... (May '12) 16 hr Girl 40
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••