'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,758)

Showing posts 75,141 - 75,160 of138,481
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Repukes

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84170
Mar 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

How desparate are the topix sock shills to continue to use other topix sites as their reference? hahaha Must be part of the topix shill training they go through. Especially little goat girl and the socks AL/Dweeb. Similiar writing style and constant posting of other posted comments, topix sites, and NWO/Info wars conspiracy theory site references. hahahaha Just too funny. Silly repuke lemmings. Keep the laughs coming while you camp out 24/7 pounding the keys for a loss cause. Repukes/teabagging party are LOSERS.

DEMS RULE!!!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84171
Mar 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You WON
Romney "conceded"
WE ALL are STILL LOSING!
lil richard
Romney was the latest in a long line of jokes Repukes have run, just like the little inept POW.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84172
Mar 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

dems are sheepletards wrote:
<quoted text>
I am notifying PETA for your unethical treatment of chickens,
cluk cluk cluk
I am notifying the AARP of your screwing your Mom.
Worse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84173
Mar 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

dems are sheepletards wrote:
<quoted text>
correction, 28% of the registered voters voted for hussein, not 51%, that number is tied to what percentage of the actual vote cast that he received,
So are you saying that republicunts chose to go klan rallies and militia meetings rather than get out and vote? Silly little window licker. Shows how weak Romney really was.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84174
Mar 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Romney was the latest in a long line of jokes Repukes have run, just like the little inept POW.
"your" side is STILL losing ...
your pResdient is STILL
a
Failure-in-chief
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84175
Mar 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Worse wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you saying that republicunts chose to go klan rallies and militia meetings rather than get out and vote? Silly little window licker. Shows how weak Romney really was.
libTARDS Shows how weak America really is ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84176
Mar 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>I am notifying the AARP of your screwing your Mom.
I am notifying TOPIX of your screwing their profits.
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84177
Mar 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Worse wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you saying that republicunts chose to go klan rallies and militia meetings rather than get out and vote? Silly little window licker. Shows how weak Romney really was.
no, I'm saying that dems took a break from their gay bars and freeloading to stand in line cuz they were so scared a real president would stop their free govt. checks, instead, what the got was a racist traitor that took it away anyway, LOLOL, that is the funniest part about this entire election, the freeloaders voted for a hollow wood celebrity that is cutting their food stamps, social security and medicade,

now thats a hoot! and instead of it's Bushs fault, all they can say is baaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaa baaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaa,

oh, by the way sodoboy, milita members will still be eating when you freeloaders run to the stores and find empty shelfs, and the KKK will be coming to your house to help themselves of anything you might have left,

baaaaaaaaa
Spocko

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84179
Mar 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

The “Party of Stupid” is at it again
http://www.seattlebikeblog.com/2013/03/02/sta...
Repukes

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84180
Mar 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

spin and spin and spin out of the minority losers hole....

the only weak ones are the two party GOP/Teabaggers who can't even BUY an election. Keep trying though. It brings all the voters out.

DEMS RULE! Suck it up crybabies!
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84181
Mar 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Repukes wrote:
How desparate are the topix sock shills to continue to use other topix sites as their reference? hahaha Must be part of the topix shill training they go through. Especially little goat girl and the socks AL/Dweeb. Similiar writing style and constant posting of other posted comments, topix sites, and NWO/Info wars conspiracy theory site references. hahahaha Just too funny. Silly repuke lemmings. Keep the laughs coming while you camp out 24/7 pounding the keys for a loss cause. Repukes/teabagging party are LOSERS.
DEMS RULE!!!
yep, yap, duh, doh, baaaaaaaa, waaaaaa, election 2014 - duh, yep, 24/7 keys, teabagging, dope, yep, waaaa, we smart, mak stuf upp too sond smart,

baaaaaaaaaaaaaa,
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84182
Mar 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Articles about other countries laughing at us: BAAAAAA

Just embarrassing: Obama caught repeating same lines to every country

Thomas Buch-Andersen, host of Detektor from Denmark, has done an analysis of Obama’s press conferences with different world leaders, starting with his own country’s leader, Prime Minister Thorning-Schmidt. What he found is that Obama has used the same language,“x country is our closest and strongest ally”, with every country. Which means, none of them are.

Ugh. This just makes me hold my head down in embarrassment.

http://www.therightscoop.com/just-embarrassin...
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84183
Mar 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

dup, dope, yep, we sooo proud,

This is a hilarious situation for the oblamer administration, only problem is, their the ones getting laughed at, baaaaaaaaaaa

Swiss Investor:‘Foreigners Laugh’ as Obama ‘Prostitutes Himself’

”I think he’s done a horrible job and I think that will continue,” Faber told Bloomberg.“I think he is a dishonest person, and nothing has changed… Some politicians are more honest than others. I don’t think that I have a very high regard for politicians, I have a high regard for businessmen and for people who work, and not for people who abuse the system continuously. And in comparison to other politicians, I think he came in on a platform as a president that would want to change the government in Washington, and actually he’s made it worse.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2011/01/26/sw...
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84184
Mar 5, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
"your" side is STILL losing ...
your pResdient is STILL
a
Failure-in-chief
Who is your President you dumbass deadbeat.
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84185
Mar 5, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Repukes wrote:
spin and spin and spin out of the minority losers hole....
the only weak ones are the two party GOP/Teabaggers who can't even BUY an election. Keep trying though. It brings all the voters out.
DEMS RULE! Suck it up crybabies!
waaaaaaaaaaa, baaaaaaaaaaaa, and ROTFL, the entire world is laughing at oblamer and you sheepletards go baaaaaaaaaaaaa

LOLOL,
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84186
Mar 5, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Trump:'The world is laughing at us' over Obama foreign policy

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/n...
Follow us:@thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84187
Mar 5, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

dems are sheepletards wrote:
dup, dope, yep, we sooo proud,
This is a hilarious situation for the oblamer administration, only problem is, their the ones getting laughed at, baaaaaaaaaaa
Swiss Investor:‘Foreigners Laugh’ as Obama ‘Prostitutes Himself’
”I think he’s done a horrible job and I think that will continue,” Faber told Bloomberg.“I think he is a dishonest person, and nothing has changed… Some politicians are more honest than others. I don’t think that I have a very high regard for politicians, I have a high regard for businessmen and for people who work, and not for people who abuse the system continuously. And in comparison to other politicians, I think he came in on a platform as a president that would want to change the government in Washington, and actually he’s made it worse.”
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2011/01/26/sw...
Whine and cry like a Baby, lmfao.

lmfao
lmfao
Repukes

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84188
Mar 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

dems are sheepletards wrote:
<quoted text>
yep, yap, duh, doh, baaaaaaaa, waaaaaa, election 2014 - duh, yep, 24/7 keys, teabagging, dope, yep, waaaa, we smart, mak stuf upp too sond smart,
baaaaaaaaaaaaaa,
Mental case = little goat/chicken girl. Sounds like a perfect description of you crybaby teabagging repukes. Are you confined to the farm and never get out into the REAL world? You should stay within your farm animals you identify with. Nothing you say has any substance little goat girl. But keep trying. YOU are good for a laugh or two. hahahahaha

You and your socks have fun slinging your goatshit. Some of us have real lives and it is evident you do not. You and your sock shills keep us a laughing. The 13 year old writing a paper has more sense than you losers do. But keep trying, you are entertaining and nothing more. lmao @ goatgirl and her sock shills.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84189
Mar 5, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Who is your President you dumbass deadbeat.
the FAILURE-n-chief

dumchit libTARD
Repukes

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84190
Mar 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Goats yelling like humans continue to amuse, frighten
http://now.msn.com/goats-yelling-like-humans-...

Watch little goat girl and her shills...ROTFLMAO at the pathetic loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 75,141 - 75,160 of138,481
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

74 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min josphd 122,617
Coming soon to America!!! SICK 2 hr guss 6
Knox Body Shop 2 hr Little Johnny 8
new restaurant in downtown shopping center 2 hr Truth 25
can u apply for food stamps online 2 hr guss 30
Eight arrested in Knox drug roundup... 2 hr gilbert gotta go 17
Guss need a hug 2 hr guss 13
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••