'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
75,121 - 75,140 of 150,132 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
bunch of sore losers,hating the POTUS because he's BLACK.piece of shit republicans, blocking everything they once ageed on,just to say he's not doing his job. then cry when he makes alternative decisions that affect the innocent. you people on this sight trying to spread hate. your day is coming. why ya'll so worried about the economy,from what i noted don't none of you people work.on this site to much. bet everyone of ya'll on welfare,fs,ssi. freeloaders. LOVING THE POTUS TONIGHT. CAN'T PLAY FOOTSY WITH YOU THIS AM. SOME OF US HAVE TO WORK.
you are correct, potus and his haters are a bunch of racist loosers,
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

dems are sheepletards wrote:
hey sheepletards, how desperate is it that oblamer has dennis rodman meet with N.Korea leader, then claims he is an awesome guy, then N.Korea threatens with war,
you see little bitty libotard boys and girls, thats why we need a real man in the w.h., not some fantasy hollo wood celebrity, baaaaaaaa
North Korea Threatens To End Ceasefire With South Over Military Drills, Sanctions
Without elaborating, the Korean People's Army Supreme Command warned of "surgical strikes" meant to unify the divided Korean Peninsula and of an indigenous, "precision nuclear striking tool."
Rodman met the North Korean leader, Kim Jong Un, called him an "awesome guy"
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/hyden-ky/TCFC...
How desperate is it that you lost and are still whining 4 Months later you gd baby, go suck on Mommy.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
you are correct, potus and his haters are a bunch of racist loosers,
No, we won, you lost you c@c sucker.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>No, we won, you lost you c@c sucker.
You WON
Romney "conceded"

WE ALL are STILL LOSING!
lil richard
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>No, we won, you lost you c@c sucker.
I am notifying PETA for your unethical treatment of chickens,

cluk cluk cluk
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

How desparate are the topix sock shills to continue to use other topix sites as their reference? hahaha Must be part of the topix shill training they go through. Especially little goat girl and the socks AL/Dweeb. Similiar writing style and constant posting of other posted comments, topix sites, and NWO/Info wars conspiracy theory site references. hahahaha Just too funny. Silly repuke lemmings. Keep the laughs coming while you camp out 24/7 pounding the keys for a loss cause. Repukes/teabagging party are LOSERS.

DEMS RULE!!!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You WON
Romney "conceded"
WE ALL are STILL LOSING!
lil richard
Romney was the latest in a long line of jokes Repukes have run, just like the little inept POW.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I am notifying PETA for your unethical treatment of chickens,
cluk cluk cluk
I am notifying the AARP of your screwing your Mom.
Worse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
correction, 28% of the registered voters voted for hussein, not 51%, that number is tied to what percentage of the actual vote cast that he received,
So are you saying that republicunts chose to go klan rallies and militia meetings rather than get out and vote? Silly little window licker. Shows how weak Romney really was.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Romney was the latest in a long line of jokes Repukes have run, just like the little inept POW.
"your" side is STILL losing ...
your pResdient is STILL
a
Failure-in-chief
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Worse wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you saying that republicunts chose to go klan rallies and militia meetings rather than get out and vote? Silly little window licker. Shows how weak Romney really was.
libTARDS Shows how weak America really is ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>I am notifying the AARP of your screwing your Mom.
I am notifying TOPIX of your screwing their profits.
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Worse wrote:
<quoted text>
no, I'm saying that dems took a break from their gay bars and freeloading to stand in line cuz they were so scared a real president would stop their free govt. checks, instead, what the got was a racist traitor that took it away anyway, LOLOL, that is the funniest part about this entire election, the freeloaders voted for a hollow wood celebrity that is cutting their food stamps, social security and medicade,

now thats a hoot! and instead of it's Bushs fault, all they can say is baaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaa baaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaa,

oh, by the way sodoboy, milita members will still be eating when you freeloaders run to the stores and find empty shelfs, and the KKK will be coming to your house to help themselves of anything you might have left,

baaaaaaaaa
Spocko

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

The “Party of Stupid” is at it again
http://www.seattlebikeblog.com/2013/03/02/sta...
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

spin and spin and spin out of the minority losers hole....

the only weak ones are the two party GOP/Teabaggers who can't even BUY an election. Keep trying though. It brings all the voters out.

DEMS RULE! Suck it up crybabies!
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Repukes wrote:
How desparate are the topix sock shills to continue to use other topix sites as their reference? hahaha Must be part of the topix shill training they go through. Especially little goat girl and the socks AL/Dweeb. Similiar writing style and constant posting of other posted comments, topix sites, and NWO/Info wars conspiracy theory site references. hahahaha Just too funny. Silly repuke lemmings. Keep the laughs coming while you camp out 24/7 pounding the keys for a loss cause. Repukes/teabagging party are LOSERS.
DEMS RULE!!!
yep, yap, duh, doh, baaaaaaaa, waaaaaa, election 2014 - duh, yep, 24/7 keys, teabagging, dope, yep, waaaa, we smart, mak stuf upp too sond smart,

baaaaaaaaaaaaaa,
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Articles about other countries laughing at us: BAAAAAA

Just embarrassing: Obama caught repeating same lines to every country

Thomas Buch-Andersen, host of Detektor from Denmark, has done an analysis of Obama’s press conferences with different world leaders, starting with his own country’s leader, Prime Minister Thorning-Schmidt. What he found is that Obama has used the same language,“x country is our closest and strongest ally”, with every country. Which means, none of them are.

Ugh. This just makes me hold my head down in embarrassment.

http://www.therightscoop.com/just-embarrassin...
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

dup, dope, yep, we sooo proud,

This is a hilarious situation for the oblamer administration, only problem is, their the ones getting laughed at, baaaaaaaaaaa

Swiss Investor:‘Foreigners Laugh’ as Obama ‘Prostitutes Himself’

”I think he’s done a horrible job and I think that will continue,” Faber told Bloomberg.“I think he is a dishonest person, and nothing has changed… Some politicians are more honest than others. I don’t think that I have a very high regard for politicians, I have a high regard for businessmen and for people who work, and not for people who abuse the system continuously. And in comparison to other politicians, I think he came in on a platform as a president that would want to change the government in Washington, and actually he’s made it worse.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2011/01/26/sw...
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
"your" side is STILL losing ...
your pResdient is STILL
a
Failure-in-chief
Who is your President you dumbass deadbeat.
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Repukes wrote:
spin and spin and spin out of the minority losers hole....
the only weak ones are the two party GOP/Teabaggers who can't even BUY an election. Keep trying though. It brings all the voters out.
DEMS RULE! Suck it up crybabies!
waaaaaaaaaaa, baaaaaaaaaaaa, and ROTFL, the entire world is laughing at oblamer and you sheepletards go baaaaaaaaaaaaa

LOLOL,

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min Khatru 130,296
Need Prayer 29 min big sister 1
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 2 hr SLY WEST 3,476
KJB marriage straight from the bible!! Marriage... 3 hr IronHammer 8
Pull an absess tooth? is that dangerous (Sep '08) 4 hr Dental Assistant 41
Johnnie Mcgegor at csc 5 hr Big fan 3
Lesb or Bi 5 hr Good time Sally 2

Search the Barbourville Forum:
•••
•••