'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
75,101 - 75,120 of 151,103 Comments Last updated 16 min ago
Jay

Paris, TN

#84150 Mar 4, 2013
do something already wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you imagine the population of the United States if each year all those fetuses were carried to term? Add up 333,964 x 40. Republicans are the ones who hate taking care of the poor. And by the way, I'm not condoning abortion. The question is.....why have Republicans let abortion continue for over 40 years? Why didn't George Bush stop it? He could have! Also, Bush's Mother Barbara, wife Laura, Condoleezza Rice etc. were pro choice. Until morals can become the law of the land then there will always be abortion!!!
**********
Can you also imagine the brilliant minds and honor students that have been destroyed in the years past?

I am a conservative. I disagree that republican's hate taking care of the poor. I have seen way too many conservative republican's give of their time and money to help, or to donate to causes of which the government was not even involved.

However, I will agree that the Bushes could have brought the abortion issue to the table. I have no logical reasoning to convey to you or anyone else as to why they did not. But I will tell you this much; if it was up to me those pro-choice Bush women would have been forced to sit down and view the videos many of us have seen where these poor little creatures were ripped to shreds by the evil hands of one who calls himself a doctor. I guarantee it would have changed some minds.

I do not support these republican women or so-called conservative women one iota!

I also agree with your last sentence.
WJWP

Indianapolis, IN

#84152 Mar 4, 2013
I don't mind helping the poor but I am tired of taking care of the lazy druged out baby making people who make a career out of living off the government.
Jay

Paris, TN

#84153 Mar 4, 2013
Please listen to the governor of Arizona in her own words. This is astounding. The release of criminals and no one knows who is responsible???
**********

Jan Brewer
Governor of Arizona

Earlier this morning I had the opportunity to go on Fox News to discuss the release of hundreds of illegal aliens in our state.

This has caused absolute chaos and it is absurd that our federal government is playing the blame game as to who ultimately allowed this release to happen.

What's even more absurd is that I didn't find out about the release of the illegal aliens until I heard it on the news!

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2196801307001/brew...
countrygirl

United States

#84154 Mar 4, 2013
bunch of sore losers,hating the POTUS because he's BLACK.piece of shit republicans, blocking everything they once ageed on,just to say he's not doing his job. then cry when he makes alternative decisions that affect the innocent. you people on this sight trying to spread hate. your day is coming. why ya'll so worried about the economy,from what i noted don't none of you people work.on this site to much. bet everyone of ya'll on welfare,fs,ssi. freeloaders. LOVING THE POTUS TONIGHT. CAN'T PLAY FOOTSY WITH YOU THIS AM. SOME OF US HAVE TO WORK.
glass house

Greenville, KY

#84155 Mar 5, 2013
Jay wrote:
Please listen to the governor of Arizona in her own words. This is astounding. The release of criminals and no one knows who is responsible???
**********
Jan Brewer
Governor of Arizona
Earlier this morning I had the opportunity to go on Fox News to discuss the release of hundreds of illegal aliens in our state.
This has caused absolute chaos and it is absurd that our federal government is playing the blame game as to who ultimately allowed this release to happen.
What's even more absurd is that I didn't find out about the release of the illegal aliens until I heard it on the news!
http://video.foxnews.com/v/2196801307001/brew...
I just watched this. It shows what a joke this country has become. We as citizens have to abide by the law while illegals get to do what they want. Goes to show that billions are spent for 'HOMELAND SECURITY'. Where is the security?
sad day in the USA

Glasgow, KY

#84156 Mar 5, 2013
It is so pathetic and very, very sad that people are willing to allow Obama to promote/induce America's crash...just because they can't bring themselves to say"I was wrong about Obama. I made a mistake". People are standing back and watching Obama create a horrible world for their children and grandchildren but it seems as though being a loyal democrat to the messiah means much more to them than being loving, caring parents.Back in the day (BO...before Obama) people wanted better for their kids and they worked hard to make sure their kids would live in a better world than they lived in. Now (PO...present Obama) it's as if their kids future doesn't mean shit to mom and dad as long as mom and dad gets theirs.

51% of Americans elected Obama because they believed him when he assured them he would and could take care of Americas problems. Instead he only added to our problems. Obama, the president of the United States of America, has turned down an offer to make his own blackmail sequester plan easier on Americans. Obama wants things as hard as they can possibly be so he can blame it on the other guy. Obama's answers and solutions are more like middle school tactics when running for president of the student counsel.
It's embarrassing and harmful to our country. Obama seems pleased that he is setting our country on a path of failure. Maybe that helps his "fundamental change" plan for America and strokes his legacy ego. I expected no less from this guy. What I didn't expect and am sickened by is that millions and millions of Americans that are so willing to support a group of people (democrats/liberals) that have no problem in robbing your kids of a quality, productive life in America. Why did you bring these kids into this world if you aren't willing to do what it takes to love them and care for them and help make their dreams come true in a free and productive society? For more government benefits? Really? Aren't you people bright enough to figure out that those benefits will be long gone and the well will be dry by the time your kids are adults?

Admit it people. You were 100% wrong about Obama. He is no leader. He isn't even a good politician by todays standards. He is all over the place and does not listen to reason and won't even consider compromise even when it's in the best interest of the nation. He is willing to sacrifice your kids future so that his ego doesn't get bruised publicly. And you back him 100% when you should be supporting what is best for your children and their future. That's what loving, concerned parents do.

The French were right. Americans are the dumbest MF'ers to ever walk the earth. Your stupidity and weakness are the gifts that keep on giving to the dems and liberals. You people willingly throw your kids under the bus to please your messiah.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#84157 Mar 5, 2013
sad day in the USA wrote:
It is so pathetic and very, very sad that people are willing to allow Obama to promote/induce America's crash...just because they can't bring themselves to say"I was wrong about Obama. I made a mistake". People are standing back and watching Obama create a horrible world for their children and grandchildren but it seems as though being a loyal democrat to the messiah means much more to them than being loving, caring parents.Back in the day (BO...before Obama) people wanted better for their kids and they worked hard to make sure their kids would live in a better world than they lived in. Now (PO...present Obama) it's as if their kids future doesn't mean shit to mom and dad as long as mom and dad gets theirs.
51% of Americans elected Obama because they believed him when he assured them he would and could take care of Americas problems. Instead he only added to our problems. Obama, the president of the United States of America, has turned down an offer to make his own blackmail sequester plan easier on Americans. Obama wants things as hard as they can possibly be so he can blame it on the other guy. Obama's answers and solutions are more like middle school tactics when running for president of the student counsel.
It's embarrassing and harmful to our country. Obama seems pleased that he is setting our country on a path of failure. Maybe that helps his "fundamental change" plan for America and strokes his legacy ego. I expected no less from this guy. What I didn't expect and am sickened by is that millions and millions of Americans that are so willing to support a group of people (democrats/liberals) that have no problem in robbing your kids of a quality, productive life in America. Why did you bring these kids into this world if you aren't willing to do what it takes to love them and care for them and help make their dreams come true in a free and productive society? For more government benefits? Really? Aren't you people bright enough to figure out that those benefits will be long gone and the well will be dry by the time your kids are adults?
Admit it people. You were 100% wrong about Obama. He is no leader. He isn't even a good politician by todays standards. He is all over the place and does not listen to reason and won't even consider compromise even when it's in the best interest of the nation. He is willing to sacrifice your kids future so that his ego doesn't get bruised publicly. And you back him 100% when you should be supporting what is best for your children and their future. That's what loving, concerned parents do.
The French were right. Americans are the dumbest MF'ers to ever walk the earth. Your stupidity and weakness are the gifts that keep on giving to the dems and liberals. You people willingly throw your kids under the bus to please your messiah.
Amen Glasgow ... AMEN!
WE OWE ILLEGALS AN APOLOGY?
Exclusive: John Rocker hits amnesty Republicans for 'surrendering to colonization'
You ever read something so stupid, you weren’t immediately sure if it was supposed to be hyperbole? Harry Binswanger, an acolyte of Ayn Rand and Objectivism, just published what amounts to the most asinine column in the history of columns – published at Forbes.com , it’s titled,“Amnesty For Illegal Immigrants Is Not Enough, They Deserve An Apology.”

http://www.wnd.com/2013/03/we-owe-illegals-an...

.... WHAT next ...???

as IF they are NOT "coddled" enuf ...???
.
.
.
.
.
HAVE to "shutDOWN" for awhile ...!!!
My emotions are "about to EXPLODE" ...
FROM overload of reading about so much ... STOOPIDITY!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#84158 Mar 5, 2013
JUST HOW UNBIBLICAL IS 'THE BIBLE'?
Famous Christians of today deviate from Scripture in TV series

The program was brought to life by Roma Downey, former star of “Touched by an Angel,” and her husband, Mark Burnett, the renowned Hollywood producer of shows such as “The Voice,”“Survivor” and “The Apprentice.”

“Bringing the Bible to the screen came with a huge responsibility and one we took very seriously,” Downey said on “The O’Reilly Factor” last Thursday.“We had a great team of scholars and theologians helping us, making sure that we told these stories accurately and truthfully.”

“I’ve been a believer my whole life, and that was very, very important to us,” she added.

But when the program debuted, it was obvious there were glaring additions made to the TV show that are never mentioned in the Bible.

With the first episode focusing on the events in Genesis and Exodus, the first major non-biblical entry was the inclusion of an angel turning into a Ninja-style warrior wielding two swords and embarking on an expertly choreographed, slow-motion stabbing spree to slay the wicked men of Sodom, as can be seen in the following video clip:

According to the Old Testament, angels merely struck the citizens of Sodom with blindness before God firebombed the entire city. The TV series did include those elements as well. The show, however, did not mention the rampant homosexuality in Sodom, or that the city’s men actually sought to have sex with the angels.(Genesis 19:5)

Perhaps alluding to scenes like the the Ninja angels, Downey had told O’Reilly,“Something else that we wanted to do was to make [the series] really, really cool. You know, we have teenagers at home and [it's] hard to get them to read anything, and one of the goals here was to get this generation interested and excited about Scripture, and I think we’ve been able to achieve that.”

Another deviation from the Bible depicts the patriarch Abraham arguing with God over the demand to sacrifice his son, Isaac.

“Have I not shown you enough faith?” he asks the Almighty in the program.

The Bible never hints that Abraham questioned the command to sacrifice Isaac. But the TV program does correctly show God halting Abraham from going through with the execution of his son.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/03/just-how-unbiblica...

How much MORE "nonsense" can a Nation do OR "deal" with ...???

WHERE does this bs END ...???
Pdamerica org

Oakdale, NY

#84159 Mar 5, 2013
Obama Offers to Cut Social Security, Medicare and Popular Programs (Again)/ Move fulfills progressive predictions that deficit fear-mongering will pave the way for inevitable 'grand bargain'/ March 4, 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/bsccyhm
According to new reports, President Obama is once again offering cuts to popular social programs such as Medicare and Social Security as a bargaining chip in the ongoing sequester debate.
Such a move by the president is one that many progressives foresaw and warned against, saying that deficit fear-mongering would only pave the way for an inevitable "grand bargain."
According to White House senior economic official Gene Sperling, Obama "reached out" to lawmakers from both parties on Saturday floating a proposition to cut spending in order to appease Republican demands and the 'deficit scolds' who claim, despite evidence to the contrary, that cutting such programs is somehow fiscally responsible.
http://www.commondreams.org/headline/2013/03/...

The Sequester Is President Obama's Fault
March 5, 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/a45we24
Now that we are counting up the days of the sequester instead of counting down, it would be a good time to cast blame. And my candidate is President Obama.
I'm not blaming Obama for the reasons that Bob Woodward came up with in his fantasyland. I am blaming President Obama and his administration for trying to be cute and clever rather than telling the public the truth about the economic crisis. The result is that the vast majority of the public, and virtually all of the reporters and pundits who deal with budget issues, does not have any clue about where the deficit came from and why it is a virtue rather than a problem.
The basic story is incredibly simple. Demand from the private sector collapsed when the housing bubble burst. We lost $600 billion in annual demand due to residential construction falling through the floor. We will not return to normal levels of construction until the vacancy rates return to normal levels. Vacancy rates are still near post-bubble record highs.
We also lost close to $500 billion in annual consumption spending due to the loss of the $8 trillion in housing-bubble-generated equity that was driving this consumption. This demand will also not come back.
http://www.commondreams.org/view/2013/03/05-2...
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#84160 Mar 5, 2013
sad day in the USA wrote:
It is so pathetic and very, very sad that people are willing to allow Obama to promote/induce America's crash...just because they can't bring themselves to say"I was wrong about Obama. I made a mistake". People are standing back and watching Obama create a horrible world for their children and grandchildren but it seems as though being a loyal democrat to the messiah means much more to them than being loving, caring parents.Back in the day (BO...before Obama) people wanted better for their kids and they worked hard to make sure their kids would live in a better world than they lived in. Now (PO...present Obama) it's as if their kids future doesn't mean shit to mom and dad as long as mom and dad gets theirs.
51% of Americans elected Obama because they believed him when he assured them he would and could take care of Americas problems. Instead he only added to our problems. Obama, the president of the United States of America, has turned down an offer to make his own blackmail sequester plan easier on Americans. Obama wants things as hard as they can possibly be so he can blame it on the other guy. Obama's answers and solutions are more like middle school tactics when running for president of the student counsel.
It's embarrassing and harmful to our country. Obama seems pleased that he is setting our country on a path of failure. Maybe that helps his "fundamental change" plan for America and strokes his legacy ego. I expected no less from this guy. What I didn't expect and am sickened by is that millions and millions of Americans that are so willing to support a group of people (democrats/liberals) that have no problem in robbing your kids of a quality, productive life in America. Why did you bring these kids into this world if you aren't willing to do what it takes to love them and care for them and help make their dreams come true in a free and productive society? For more government benefits? Really? Aren't you people bright enough to figure out that those benefits will be long gone and the well will be dry by the time your kids are adults?
Admit it people. You were 100% wrong about Obama. He is no leader. He isn't even a good politician by todays standards. He is all over the place and does not listen to reason and won't even consider compromise even when it's in the best interest of the nation. He is willing to sacrifice your kids future so that his ego doesn't get bruised publicly. And you back him 100% when you should be supporting what is best for your children and their future. That's what loving, concerned parents do.
The French were right. Americans are the dumbest MF'ers to ever walk the earth. Your stupidity and weakness are the gifts that keep on giving to the dems and liberals. You people willingly throw your kids under the bus to please your messiah.
Blah blah blah blah more BS from a dumbass Fox watcher.
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

#84162 Mar 5, 2013
sad day in the USA wrote:
It is so pathetic and very, very sad that people are willing to allow Obama to promote/induce America's crash...just because they can't bring themselves to say"I was wrong about Obama. I made a mistake". People are standing back and watching Obama create a horrible world for their children and grandchildren but it seems as though being a loyal democrat to the messiah means much more to them than being loving, caring parents.Back in the day (BO...before Obama) people wanted better for their kids and they worked hard to make sure their kids would live in a better world than they lived in. Now (PO...present Obama) it's as if their kids future doesn't mean shit to mom and dad as long as mom and dad gets theirs.
51% of Americans elected Obama because they believed him when he assured them he would and could take care of Americas problems. Instead he only added to our problems. Obama, the president of the United States of America, has turned down an offer to make his own blackmail sequester plan easier on Americans. Obama wants things as hard as they can possibly be so he can blame it on the other guy. Obama's answers and solutions are more like middle school tactics when running for president of the student counsel.
It's embarrassing and harmful to our country. Obama seems pleased that he is setting our country on a path of failure. Maybe that helps his "fundamental change" plan for America and strokes his legacy ego. I expected no less from this guy. What I didn't expect and am sickened by is that millions and millions of Americans that are so willing to support a group of people (democrats/liberals) that have no problem in robbing your kids of a quality, productive life in America. Why did you bring these kids into this world if you aren't willing to do what it takes to love them and care for them and help make their dreams come true in a free and productive society? For more government benefits? Really? Aren't you people bright enough to figure out that those benefits will be long gone and the well will be dry by the time your kids are adults?
Admit it people. You were 100% wrong about Obama. He is no leader. He isn't even a good politician by todays standards. He is all over the place and does not listen to reason and won't even consider compromise even when it's in the best interest of the nation. He is willing to sacrifice your kids future so that his ego doesn't get bruised publicly. And you back him 100% when you should be supporting what is best for your children and their future. That's what loving, concerned parents do.
The French were right. Americans are the dumbest MF'ers to ever walk the earth. Your stupidity and weakness are the gifts that keep on giving to the dems and liberals. You people willingly throw your kids under the bus to please your messiah.
correction, 28% of the registered voters voted for hussein, not 51%, that number is tied to what percentage of the actual vote cast that he received,
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#84163 Mar 5, 2013
dems are sheepletards wrote:
<quoted text>
correction, 28% of the registered voters voted for hussein, not 51%, that number is tied to what percentage of the actual vote cast that he received,
330 Electoral Voted you ignorant uneducated turd.
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

#84164 Mar 5, 2013
hey sheepletards, how desperate is it that oblamer has dennis rodman meet with N.Korea leader, then claims he is an awesome guy, then N.Korea threatens with war,

you see little bitty libotard boys and girls, thats why we need a real man in the w.h., not some fantasy hollo wood celebrity, baaaaaaaa

North Korea Threatens To End Ceasefire With South Over Military Drills, Sanctions

Without elaborating, the Korean People's Army Supreme Command warned of "surgical strikes" meant to unify the divided Korean Peninsula and of an indigenous, "precision nuclear striking tool."

Rodman met the North Korean leader, Kim Jong Un, called him an "awesome guy"

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/hyden-ky/TCFC...
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

#84165 Mar 5, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
bunch of sore losers,hating the POTUS because he's BLACK.piece of shit republicans, blocking everything they once ageed on,just to say he's not doing his job. then cry when he makes alternative decisions that affect the innocent. you people on this sight trying to spread hate. your day is coming. why ya'll so worried about the economy,from what i noted don't none of you people work.on this site to much. bet everyone of ya'll on welfare,fs,ssi. freeloaders. LOVING THE POTUS TONIGHT. CAN'T PLAY FOOTSY WITH YOU THIS AM. SOME OF US HAVE TO WORK.
you are correct, potus and his haters are a bunch of racist loosers,
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#84166 Mar 5, 2013
dems are sheepletards wrote:
hey sheepletards, how desperate is it that oblamer has dennis rodman meet with N.Korea leader, then claims he is an awesome guy, then N.Korea threatens with war,
you see little bitty libotard boys and girls, thats why we need a real man in the w.h., not some fantasy hollo wood celebrity, baaaaaaaa
North Korea Threatens To End Ceasefire With South Over Military Drills, Sanctions
Without elaborating, the Korean People's Army Supreme Command warned of "surgical strikes" meant to unify the divided Korean Peninsula and of an indigenous, "precision nuclear striking tool."
Rodman met the North Korean leader, Kim Jong Un, called him an "awesome guy"
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/hyden-ky/TCFC...
How desperate is it that you lost and are still whining 4 Months later you gd baby, go suck on Mommy.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#84167 Mar 5, 2013
dems are sheepletards wrote:
<quoted text>
you are correct, potus and his haters are a bunch of racist loosers,
No, we won, you lost you c@c sucker.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#84168 Mar 5, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>No, we won, you lost you c@c sucker.
You WON
Romney "conceded"

WE ALL are STILL LOSING!
lil richard
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

#84169 Mar 5, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>No, we won, you lost you c@c sucker.
I am notifying PETA for your unethical treatment of chickens,

cluk cluk cluk
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#84170 Mar 5, 2013
How desparate are the topix sock shills to continue to use other topix sites as their reference? hahaha Must be part of the topix shill training they go through. Especially little goat girl and the socks AL/Dweeb. Similiar writing style and constant posting of other posted comments, topix sites, and NWO/Info wars conspiracy theory site references. hahahaha Just too funny. Silly repuke lemmings. Keep the laughs coming while you camp out 24/7 pounding the keys for a loss cause. Repukes/teabagging party are LOSERS.

DEMS RULE!!!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#84171 Mar 5, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You WON
Romney "conceded"
WE ALL are STILL LOSING!
lil richard
Romney was the latest in a long line of jokes Repukes have run, just like the little inept POW.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 22 min use your brain 1,248
Johnnie Mcgegor at csc 3 hr Tell it 9
Calvary Christian start date? (Jul '13) 3 hr PARENT 15
hot girl a the funeral home 3 hr justbecuse0105 6
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Horatio 130,467
To the people cutting catalytic converters... 4 hr Junk man 10
Fight lee mart 4 hr dkkdk 2
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••