'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,755)

Showing posts 75,081 - 75,100 of138,304
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Repukes

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

DITCH MITCH

LOL!..."Old" Mitch has been in the Senate for "27" years (since 1985), and yet his state's citizens (Kentucky) still rank in the BOTTOM 10 of the nation's median income by state...
CENSUS BUREAU'S DATA FOR MEDIAN ANNUAL INCOME, BY STATE:
----------

United States Median Annual Income =$51,027

BOTTOM 10:

Mississippi ...=$39,078
Arkansas ......=$39,806
Tennessee .....=$41,524
Montana .......=$41,753
South Carolina =$42,065
Alabama .......=$42,245
Kentucky ......=$42,331 <--Mitch McConnell's state
West Virginia .=$42,801
Louisiana .....=$42,946
New Mexico ....=$44,732

LOL!...Well, at least we know 1 person from Kentucky who's done well over the past 27 years: Mitch McConnell.

The Republi-'con' motto:
......If you can keep the 'fools' fooled, then damn it, "KEEP 'EM FOOLED!"
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Speaking of Muslim Brotherhood.....this who Obama supports and actually IS.

What is Islamic Thighing???

Pedophilia
Let me begin with a quote from a fatwa by the late and unlamented Ayatollah Khomeini of Iran.
"A man can marry a girl younger than nine years of age, even if the girl is still a baby being breastfed. A man, however is prohibited from having intercourse with a girl younger than nine, other sexual acts such as foreplay, rubbing, kissing and sodomy is allowed. A man having intercourse with a girl younger than nine years of age has not committed a crime, but only an infraction, if the girl is not permanently damaged. If the girl, however, is permanently damaged, the man must provide for her all her life. But this girl will not count as one of the man's four permanent wives. He also is not permitted to marry the girl's sister."

You need not fear that your Muslim male baby-sitter will rape your 7-year-old daughter. If he is a good Muslim he will only sodomize her. If he does force his penis into her tiny vagina he is obligated to pay for any surgical repairs that may be required. If those repairs are deemed insufficient you may work out a financial settlement to compensate you for his trivial infraction. No big deal. Muslim boys will be Muslim boys. And, after all, she is only a girl.

Other forms of sexual abuse inflicted on children by Muslim male family members include fondling of genitals, coercing a child to fondle the abuser's genitals, masturbation with the child as either participant or observer, oral sex, anal or vaginal penetration by penis, finger or any other object. Another technique used by Muslim men is called "thighing". The child's legs are pressed together and the abuser inserts his penis between the thighs of the little boy or girl. As this was how Mohammed had sex with his wife, Aisha, from the time she was six years old the practice, of course, was approved of by Ayatollah Khomeini who in his Little Green Book asserted “It is not illegal for an adult male to 'thigh' or enjoy a young girl who is still in the age of weaning; meaning to place his penis between her thighs, and to kiss her.” Yes, indeed, you can be a good Muslim while copulating with the thighs of an infant. An Arab woman vigorously denounces this vile practice in the following video clip from Bahrain TV. Her denunciation of the "thighing" of infants and young girls comes towards the end of the interview.

This practice flourishes in Muslim countries where women are ruthlessly oppressed and normal sexual development systematically suppressed. That would include the Arab world, Iran, Pakistan and Afghanistan. Deny men wholesome and natural sexual outlets and they will find unwholesome and unnatural alternatives.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

ISLAMIC men including the "Muslim Brotherhood" have been raping children for 1400 years.

Their guide book is the Koran.

They still mistreat, abuse and murder their women if the wind blows the wrong way.

They throw acid, catch on fire, chopped up and slaughter women and children if they so desire.

Then we have the morons in our government who not only support with tax payer's money but actually SUPPORT with their souls these actions.

Then we have a muslim president who proudly hails his name BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA as a gift.

Then we have the moron's supporters who lack common sense, common decency and moral lack of judgement.

Dear GOD, you are the only one who can save us from these evildoers.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Next on the agenda, gun rights:

How does removing my RIGHT to DEFEND myself from a rapist make you any safer?
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Gun Rights continued:

Obama lets illegal Mexicans prisoners out of prison and......

takes guns away from law abiding citizens.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Next--Abortions:

In one year, Planned Parenthood performed 333,964 abortions while receiving $542 million in taxpayers funding.

Heritage.org
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Next--Taxes:

LIBERAL LOGIC 101

Business owner--makes $1 million dollars per year from his own company but employees of his company receive $50 million in jobs.

He is considered selfish and greedy.

Ellen Degeneres--a wealthy celebrity, makes $50 million per year and donates 0.2%($100,000.) to charity.

She is considered a selfless, giving soul.

Go figure.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
Next--Abortions:
In one year, Planned Parenthood performed 333,964 abortions while receiving $542 million in taxpayers funding.
Heritage.org
GREAT site!
:)

Since: Jul 11

Lebanon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Hi Friends ...
Looks like you Guys have been hard at it today :)
Haven't caught up on comments yet.
Keep on Keeping ON! ;~)
I agree..Keep On..you are what have made the Grand Ole Party what it is today. WHAT IT IS TODAY
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>I for one do not blame 9/11 on Bush. Obama may not have even been able to have seen that one coming. I do blame two needless wars on Bush that cost 4000 lives and 30,000 wounded. But you Repubs have got the four dead in Benghazi which in your minds makes it the same.
Noted pipelines in your post. How's that Drill Baby Drill going for you Repubs? America is producing more oil than the past 13 years, importing less than the past 20 years and here's the kicker---- EXPORTING more oil and gas than anytime in US history. Drill Baby Drill !!!!! China needs oil and gas. YOU Repubs got sucker by the big rich oil companies on that one.
two needless wars? Really? Afghanistan was needless? Seems clinton took that approach and look what happened. You libotard traitors are gutless maggots and only want justice if it effects you directly,

well, oblamer has already started to turn on his sheeple and I for one am loving it, baaaaaaaaa,

oh, wheres the oil? LOLOL, keep making stuff up sodolib, baaaaaaa
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
GREAT site!
:)
Thank you.
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems you are the expert in that goat girl. You are typical foul mouthed repuke/teabagger. Keep proving that with your delusional assumptions. Go on with your goat noises, that is all you really have. I didn't worry about the last couple election little lemming and I don't worry about the next two either. People as in MAJORITY win elections. You and your two party repuke/teabaggers with all your KOCH/ROVE/FAUX NEWS money can't buy an election. Dream on little goat girl. I worry about nothing. Now baaaaaack away lunatic.
like they did in 2000? WAAAAAAA, LOL,

the entire country has been suffering from barack-na-phobia to the point we are facing a barackalypse of historical significance, and all you can say is 'blah blah blah, baaaaaaaaa, etc, etc, etc,' tell me libboy, who is gonna take care of you when oblamer finishes his fundamental transforming of America? come on now, just a little answer here, baaaaaa

Since: Jul 11

Lebanon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

I want to thank you all for contributing to my High School Government research paper. "How the Mighty Have Fallen - The GOP Over The Cliff" A complete copy will be posted here for your enjoyment when is is completed this Month.
Name's C, I'm a freshman at Grayson County High School and I'm 13.
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

hey sheepletards, hows this for progressive liberalism?
baaaaaaaaaa

Union contracts could be in crosshairs as Gov. Snyder intervenes in Detroit

Michigan lawmakers tired of failed efforts to save Detroit from its long, slow decline are poised to appoint an emergency manager who will assume control of virtually all aspects of city government. And union contracts could be in the crosshairs.

The contracts, and their benefits, have contributed to nearly $15 billion in unfunded liabilities for the city – an attractive target for any manager looking to cut costs and shift money to much-needed government services such as law enforcement and trash pickup.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/04/un...
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

hey libotraitors, another one of oblamers great appointments! any comments on this one? baaaaaaaaa

Lew on Social Security – Dump It!

http://www.investingchannel.com/article/18206...
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

AKA Hot C wrote:
I want to thank you all for contributing to my High School Government research paper. "How the Mighty Have Fallen - The GOP Over The Cliff" A complete copy will be posted here for your enjoyment when is is completed this Month.
Name's C, I'm a freshman at Grayson County High School and I'm 13.
Good luck on it. You may have had much more material and interesting stuff had you wrote about how to fundamentally destroy a country, Kenyan style, but your subject will do,
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.
You're Welcome Dear :)
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

gotta stop those terrorists before they start wearing turbins and joining the democrap party, good job Baltimore! baaaaaaaa

Baltimore 7-year-old suspended for making 'gun' out of a pastry

A 7-year-old boy Baltimore boy was suspended from school after his teacher complained that the boy chewed a breakfast pastry into the shape of a gun, the boy's father says.

In a note that was sent to parents Friday, Park Elementary School officials told parents only that "a student used food to make an inappropriate gesture," WBFF-TV of Baltimore reported.

The boy, Josh Welch, a second-grader, told the station he was actually trying to shape a mountain, "but it didn't look like a mountain really, and it turned out to be a gun, kinda."

Josh's father, B.J. Welch, called Josh's two-day suspension "insanity."

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/03/04/17...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Understanding Poverty in the United States: Surprising Facts About America's Poor
September 13, 2011 <<<

http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2011...

Does this sound like a successful administration ???
Doesn't to ME!
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

look what those evil rich people are doing now, getting richer while freeloaders without brains have to rely on food stamps, well this is just unacceptable, baaaaaaa

Forbes' billionaires list gets bigger, and richer too

With an estimated $73 billion fortune, Carlos Slim Helu tops Forbes' list of the world's richest billionaires for the fourth year in a row.

This year Forbes has uncovered a record 1,426 billionaires. That is 200 more than we found in 2012, another record breaking year. It’s also nearly 10 times as many as Forbes pinned down in 1987, the year we began tracking fortunes around the world.

The group is worth $5.4 trillion, an astounding 17 percent jump from a year ago. The average net worth of a Forbes billionaire is $3.8 billion,$100 million more than a year ago. More than two-thirds of the world’s richest added to their fortunes.

http://www.nbcnews.com/business/forbes-billio...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 75,081 - 75,100 of138,304
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 3 min Mississippi Man 81,183
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min ChristWarrior 122,514
Is Paul Baker a good Disability Lawyer? (Dec '12) 1 hr Question 70
Larry dye and Amy dye 1 hr Just me 13
Melissa Collett (May '12) 2 hr hot mama 41
mike baker for jailer 2 hr Games 3
lamon jones 2 hr eye witness 4
Eight arrested in Knox drug roundup... 5 hr your screwed 9
•••

Freeze Warning for Knox County was issued at April 15 at 9:40PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••