'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#84131 Mar 4, 2013
and NOT "if" you are using "Fighting Words" ...

fighting words n.
words intentionally directed toward another person which are so nasty and full of malice as to cause the hearer to suffer emotional distress or incite him/her to immediately retaliate physically (hit, stab, shoot, etc.)

While such words are not an excuse or defense for a retaliatory assault and battery, if they are threatening they can form the basis for a lawsuit for assault.
http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com...

FIGHTING WORDS

Words which would likely make the person whom they are addressed commit an act of violence. Fighting words are a category of speech that is *unprotected* by the First Amendment. Chaplinsky v New Hampshire, 315 U.S. 568 (1942).

Inflammatory words that are either injurious by themselves or might cause the hearer to immediately retaliate or breach the peace. Use of such words is not necessarily protected "free speech" under the First Amendment. If the hearer is prosecuted for assault, claiming fighting words may establish mitigating circumstances.

http://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/fighting_words

"you" the libTARDS use of "obscenity AND BS" you USE on here DAILY are
NOT
protected by the US Constitution ...

LEARN!
the difference
BETWEEN

RIGHT & WRONG!

Obscenity IS NOT Protected Speech - Concerned Women for America

obscenity. Find out how you can make a difference in combating obscenity. Obscenity *IS NOT* Protected Speech

http://www.cwfa.org/brochures/cwa_obscenity-v...

How many HERE have VIOLATED those rules ...???
American Lady

Danville, KY

#84132 Mar 4, 2013
Obscenity IS NOT Protected Speech - Concerned Women for America

obscenity. Find out how you can make a difference in combating obscenity. Obscenity *IS NOT* Protected Speech

http://www.cwfa.org/brochures/cwa_obscenity-v...

How many HERE have VIOLATED those rules ...???
American Lady

Danville, KY

#84133 Mar 4, 2013
Oooops on that last one.
Meant for another site.
;0)
Just wondering

Georgetown, KY

#84134 Mar 4, 2013
R orD please wtf wrote:
<quoted text>uh ! there is actually enough blame on bushy to last a couple centuries the question is how can you heartless dimwits take up for that pos
I,as many conservatives have never "praised" decisions that Bush made. But....liberals seem to place blame on Bush for every poor decision (which is most)that Obama makes.
If....Obama was a leader worthy of respect, he would "step up" and own his mistakes as well as his victories (few). That is what a "real man"/ "leader" does.
OZombies

United States

#84136 Mar 4, 2013
The only thing Obama is good for, is... to divide the country and blame Bush...THAT'S it...and it's working ... ZOMBIES are 'eating' with a shovel !!!!!

It's over 4 yrs and the Oblamer-in-chief is still campaigning ...is the ZOMBIE KING ever going to be the president and fix the economy, jobs, immigration, secure the border, etc...

never mind...I forgot...

"FUNDAMENTALLY WE ARE GOING TO TRANSFORM AMERICA"... destroy the best country on the Planet..........

oh yeah..........

and

Blame Bush ..........

why not, when the $%&* is working..........
American Lady

Danville, KY

#84137 Mar 4, 2013
Op-ed: 17 pardons...hypocrisy in action

Barack HUSSEIN Obama issued Presidential Pardons for 17 people last week for what he said were 'minor offenses'...offenses that included falsely altering a money order, unauthorized acquisition of food stamps, drug violations, and possession of an unregistered firearm.

http://www.rightspeak.net/2013/03/op-ed-17-pa...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#84139 Mar 4, 2013
Where's everyone at ...???
;0)
do something already

Martin, TN

#84140 Mar 4, 2013
Reality wrote:
Next--Abortions:
In one year, Planned Parenthood performed 333,964 abortions while receiving $542 million in taxpayers funding.
Heritage.org
Can you imagine the population of the United States if each year all those fetuses were carried to term? Add up 333,964 x 40. Republicans are the ones who hate taking care of the poor. And by the way, I'm not condoning abortion. The question is.....why have Republicans let abortion continue for over 40 years? Why didn't George Bush stop it? He could have! Also, Bush's Mother Barbara, wife Laura, Condoleezza Rice etc. were pro choice. Until morals can become the law of the land then there will always be abortion!!!
Just wondering

Georgetown, KY

#84141 Mar 4, 2013
OZombies wrote:
The only thing Obama is good for, is... to divide the country and blame Bush...THAT'S it...and it's working ... ZOMBIES are 'eating' with a shovel !!!!!
It's over 4 yrs and the Oblamer-in-chief is still campaigning ...is the ZOMBIE KING ever going to be the president and fix the economy, jobs, immigration, secure the border, etc...
never mind...I forgot...
"FUNDAMENTALLY WE ARE GOING TO TRANSFORM AMERICA"... destroy the best country on the Planet..........
oh yeah..........
and
Blame Bush ..........
why not, when the $%&* is working..........
I believe the "blame & whining" has worked for years but even some of Obama's supportors are tiring of that. Some of his supportors(thank God) are beginning to see Obama's agenda to "divide" our country.
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

#84142 Mar 4, 2013
is it just me that finds this funny or does anyone else, that the democraps have bragged and destroyed for decades the work ethic in this country, now the unions are going broke, being dissolved and right to work is taking over, baaaaaaa,
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

#84143 Mar 4, 2013
do something already wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you imagine the population of the United States if each year all those fetuses were carried to term? Add up 333,964 x 40. Republicans are the ones who hate taking care of the poor. And by the way, I'm not condoning abortion. The question is.....why have Republicans let abortion continue for over 40 years? Why didn't George Bush stop it? He could have! Also, Bush's Mother Barbara, wife Laura, Condoleezza Rice etc. were pro choice. Until morals can become the law of the land then there will always be abortion!!!
really, repubs hate taking care of the poor? wow, I guess it's all those rich demotards that are doing that, just like oblamer as he is cutting social security and medicade, baaaaaaaa
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

#84144 Mar 4, 2013
I have never seen so much kook aid spewed in my life as I have on this forum, what a bunch of baaaaaaaaaa, these libotards are remarkably ignorant, they make up stuff, then believe it themselves,

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#84145 Mar 4, 2013
dems are sheepletards wrote:
I have never seen so much kook aid spewed in my life as I have on this forum, what a bunch of baaaaaaaaaa, these libotards are remarkably ignorant, they make up stuff, then believe it themselves,
I have to agree with an earlier post: liberalism is a psychosis.
OZombies

United States

#84146 Mar 4, 2013
Just wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe the "blame & whining" has worked for years but even some of Obama's supportors are tiring of that. Some of his supportors(thank God) are beginning to see Obama's agenda to "divide" our country.
Dividing country and blaming Bush, not passing budget, not doing anything ...take that back, Obama is doing something ...taking vacations, playing golf, having fun...sending 20 F16s plus 250 million $$$ to his Muslim friends, while making cuts to his own people ...very nice ZOMBIE KING!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#84147 Mar 4, 2013
libTARDS kool aid ... ;0)

Lime in the Coconut
OZombies

United States

#84148 Mar 4, 2013
HecklerJerk wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to agree with an earlier post: liberalism is a psychosis.
LIBERALISM IS A PSYCHOSIS ...true and correct !!!!!
OZombies

United States

#84149 Mar 4, 2013
dems are sheepletards wrote:
Zombies are very loyal followers to their KING !!!!!
Jay

Paris, TN

#84150 Mar 4, 2013
do something already wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you also imagine the brilliant minds and honor students that have been destroyed in the years past?

I am a conservative. I disagree that republican's hate taking care of the poor. I have seen way too many conservative republican's give of their time and money to help, or to donate to causes of which the government was not even involved.

However, I will agree that the Bushes could have brought the abortion issue to the table. I have no logical reasoning to convey to you or anyone else as to why they did not. But I will tell you this much; if it was up to me those pro-choice Bush women would have been forced to sit down and view the videos many of us have seen where these poor little creatures were ripped to shreds by the evil hands of one who calls himself a doctor. I guarantee it would have changed some minds.

I do not support these republican women or so-called conservative women one iota!

I also agree with your last sentence.
WJWP

Indianapolis, IN

#84152 Mar 4, 2013
I don't mind helping the poor but I am tired of taking care of the lazy druged out baby making people who make a career out of living off the government.
Jay

Paris, TN

#84153 Mar 4, 2013
Please listen to the governor of Arizona in her own words. This is astounding. The release of criminals and no one knows who is responsible???

Jan Brewer
Governor of Arizona

Earlier this morning I had the opportunity to go on Fox News to discuss the release of hundreds of illegal aliens in our state.

This has caused absolute chaos and it is absurd that our federal government is playing the blame game as to who ultimately allowed this release to happen.

What's even more absurd is that I didn't find out about the release of the illegal aliens until I heard it on the news!

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2196801307001/brew...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 5 min yeah man 7,278
Mayor. And school board candidates slinging Mud... 17 min really? 45
knox board of ed raising taxes 19 min right?! 120
Stealing from child's grave 26 min gimme a big nickle 17
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr BIG_STEVIE 81,661
T and L pawn 1 hr True Anon 2
Joe and Teresa 1 hr I wonder 13

Barbourville Jobs

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE