'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 182756 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

#84164 Mar 5, 2013
hey sheepletards, how desperate is it that oblamer has dennis rodman meet with N.Korea leader, then claims he is an awesome guy, then N.Korea threatens with war,

you see little bitty libotard boys and girls, thats why we need a real man in the w.h., not some fantasy hollo wood celebrity, baaaaaaaa

North Korea Threatens To End Ceasefire With South Over Military Drills, Sanctions

Without elaborating, the Korean People's Army Supreme Command warned of "surgical strikes" meant to unify the divided Korean Peninsula and of an indigenous, "precision nuclear striking tool."

Rodman met the North Korean leader, Kim Jong Un, called him an "awesome guy"

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/hyden-ky/TCFC...
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

#84165 Mar 5, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
bunch of sore losers,hating the POTUS because he's BLACK.piece of shit republicans, blocking everything they once ageed on,just to say he's not doing his job. then cry when he makes alternative decisions that affect the innocent. you people on this sight trying to spread hate. your day is coming. why ya'll so worried about the economy,from what i noted don't none of you people work.on this site to much. bet everyone of ya'll on welfare,fs,ssi. freeloaders. LOVING THE POTUS TONIGHT. CAN'T PLAY FOOTSY WITH YOU THIS AM. SOME OF US HAVE TO WORK.
you are correct, potus and his haters are a bunch of racist loosers,
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#84166 Mar 5, 2013
dems are sheepletards wrote:
hey sheepletards, how desperate is it that oblamer has dennis rodman meet with N.Korea leader, then claims he is an awesome guy, then N.Korea threatens with war,
you see little bitty libotard boys and girls, thats why we need a real man in the w.h., not some fantasy hollo wood celebrity, baaaaaaaa
North Korea Threatens To End Ceasefire With South Over Military Drills, Sanctions
Without elaborating, the Korean People's Army Supreme Command warned of "surgical strikes" meant to unify the divided Korean Peninsula and of an indigenous, "precision nuclear striking tool."
Rodman met the North Korean leader, Kim Jong Un, called him an "awesome guy"
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/hyden-ky/TCFC...
How desperate is it that you lost and are still whining 4 Months later you gd baby, go suck on Mommy.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#84167 Mar 5, 2013
dems are sheepletards wrote:
<quoted text>
you are correct, potus and his haters are a bunch of racist loosers,
No, we won, you lost you c@c sucker.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#84168 Mar 5, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>No, we won, you lost you c@c sucker.
You WON
Romney "conceded"

WE ALL are STILL LOSING!
lil richard
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

#84169 Mar 5, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>No, we won, you lost you c@c sucker.
I am notifying PETA for your unethical treatment of chickens,

cluk cluk cluk
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#84170 Mar 5, 2013
How desparate are the topix sock shills to continue to use other topix sites as their reference? hahaha Must be part of the topix shill training they go through. Especially little goat girl and the socks AL/Dweeb. Similiar writing style and constant posting of other posted comments, topix sites, and NWO/Info wars conspiracy theory site references. hahahaha Just too funny. Silly repuke lemmings. Keep the laughs coming while you camp out 24/7 pounding the keys for a loss cause. Repukes/teabagging party are LOSERS.

DEMS RULE!!!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#84171 Mar 5, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You WON
Romney "conceded"
WE ALL are STILL LOSING!
lil richard
Romney was the latest in a long line of jokes Repukes have run, just like the little inept POW.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#84172 Mar 5, 2013
dems are sheepletards wrote:
<quoted text>
I am notifying PETA for your unethical treatment of chickens,
cluk cluk cluk
I am notifying the AARP of your screwing your Mom.
Worse

United States

#84173 Mar 5, 2013
dems are sheepletards wrote:
<quoted text>
correction, 28% of the registered voters voted for hussein, not 51%, that number is tied to what percentage of the actual vote cast that he received,
So are you saying that republicunts chose to go klan rallies and militia meetings rather than get out and vote? Silly little window licker. Shows how weak Romney really was.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#84174 Mar 5, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Romney was the latest in a long line of jokes Repukes have run, just like the little inept POW.
"your" side is STILL losing ...
your pResdient is STILL
a
Failure-in-chief
American Lady

Danville, KY

#84175 Mar 5, 2013
Worse wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you saying that republicunts chose to go klan rallies and militia meetings rather than get out and vote? Silly little window licker. Shows how weak Romney really was.
libTARDS Shows how weak America really is ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#84176 Mar 5, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>I am notifying the AARP of your screwing your Mom.
I am notifying TOPIX of your screwing their profits.
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

#84177 Mar 5, 2013
Worse wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you saying that republicunts chose to go klan rallies and militia meetings rather than get out and vote? Silly little window licker. Shows how weak Romney really was.
no, I'm saying that dems took a break from their gay bars and freeloading to stand in line cuz they were so scared a real president would stop their free govt. checks, instead, what the got was a racist traitor that took it away anyway, LOLOL, that is the funniest part about this entire election, the freeloaders voted for a hollow wood celebrity that is cutting their food stamps, social security and medicade,

now thats a hoot! and instead of it's Bushs fault, all they can say is baaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaa baaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaa,

oh, by the way sodoboy, milita members will still be eating when you freeloaders run to the stores and find empty shelfs, and the KKK will be coming to your house to help themselves of anything you might have left,

baaaaaaaaa
Spocko

Oakland, CA

#84179 Mar 5, 2013
The “Party of Stupid” is at it again
http://www.seattlebikeblog.com/2013/03/02/sta...
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#84180 Mar 5, 2013
spin and spin and spin out of the minority losers hole....

the only weak ones are the two party GOP/Teabaggers who can't even BUY an election. Keep trying though. It brings all the voters out.

DEMS RULE! Suck it up crybabies!
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

#84181 Mar 5, 2013
Repukes wrote:
How desparate are the topix sock shills to continue to use other topix sites as their reference? hahaha Must be part of the topix shill training they go through. Especially little goat girl and the socks AL/Dweeb. Similiar writing style and constant posting of other posted comments, topix sites, and NWO/Info wars conspiracy theory site references. hahahaha Just too funny. Silly repuke lemmings. Keep the laughs coming while you camp out 24/7 pounding the keys for a loss cause. Repukes/teabagging party are LOSERS.
DEMS RULE!!!
yep, yap, duh, doh, baaaaaaaa, waaaaaa, election 2014 - duh, yep, 24/7 keys, teabagging, dope, yep, waaaa, we smart, mak stuf upp too sond smart,

baaaaaaaaaaaaaa,
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

#84182 Mar 5, 2013
Articles about other countries laughing at us: BAAAAAA

Just embarrassing: Obama caught repeating same lines to every country

Thomas Buch-Andersen, host of Detektor from Denmark, has done an analysis of Obama’s press conferences with different world leaders, starting with his own country’s leader, Prime Minister Thorning-Schmidt. What he found is that Obama has used the same language,“x country is our closest and strongest ally”, with every country. Which means, none of them are.

Ugh. This just makes me hold my head down in embarrassment.

http://www.therightscoop.com/just-embarrassin...
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

#84183 Mar 5, 2013
dup, dope, yep, we sooo proud,

This is a hilarious situation for the oblamer administration, only problem is, their the ones getting laughed at, baaaaaaaaaaa

Swiss Investor:‘Foreigners Laugh’ as Obama ‘Prostitutes Himself’

”I think he’s done a horrible job and I think that will continue,” Faber told Bloomberg.“I think he is a dishonest person, and nothing has changed… Some politicians are more honest than others. I don’t think that I have a very high regard for politicians, I have a high regard for businessmen and for people who work, and not for people who abuse the system continuously. And in comparison to other politicians, I think he came in on a platform as a president that would want to change the government in Washington, and actually he’s made it worse.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2011/01/26/sw...
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#84184 Mar 5, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
"your" side is STILL losing ...
your pResdient is STILL
a
Failure-in-chief
Who is your President you dumbass deadbeat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 29 min Darl 138,099
wreck 50 min worried 1
Scotty Powell Not Reporting Cash Jobs 1 hr Hounddog 5
Anybody know David Allen smith? (Jul '13) 4 hr curious 28
Who is your man Boo ? 4 hr wow 3
Allen Messer - Currently in the Knox County Jail 5 hr really 4
where is tess fisher? (Nov '10) 5 hr gim 2
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]