'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
R orD please wtf

Richmond, IN

#84049 Mar 4, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
You would fit right in with the Hollywood celebs. They can not even get attention, so every other word they speak is profanity or concerning sexual acts. Then they "show and tell" because they are too stupid to know the difference in sexual deviance and modesty or more bluntly---keeping their mouths shut.
They are on the news with such statements such as this: "I had sex with 4 to 5 people last night at the same time, gimme the Oscar, I worked for it."
They pose like clowns or puppets or both in front of cameras and intimately say, "you can have me for a price of a movie."
You do know that Hollywood is just the P.R. for Hell, don't you?
Oh yes, you would indeed fit in....whatever the price is, you would sell your soul for it.
AND YOUR HANDLE IS "REALITY" THATS FUNNY
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#84050 Mar 4, 2013
Copied from another post.

Sign on a Gun Shop door:

No sales to Obama Supporters!!

You are too dumb and irresponsible to own a gun.
R orD please wtf

Richmond, IN

#84052 Mar 4, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Or even more so like when Obama jetted off to party with Beyonce and Jay Z in Sin City rather than take an interest or any measures to help those 4 Americans being tortured and murdered by terrorists in Benghazi.
Is that what you are talking about? Uh huh!
NO i'M MORE LIKE WHEN BUSHY WAS HIDING IN THE BUNKER PLANING TO GO INTO IRAQ WHILE PLANES WERE HITTING OUR PENTAGON MORE LIKE THAT OH AND CHENNY WAS SHOOTING HIS LAWYERS FACE OFF KINDA LIKE THAT "ARE YA PROUD A ME DADDY"
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#84053 Mar 4, 2013
Senate Bill 5510:

Makes it illegal to grow, share, trade or sell homegrown food.
Our government is trying to stop the growing of crops by Americans in order to control the food intake of Americans.

This is what communist countries due in order to control their citizens.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#84054 Mar 4, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Bush read books to little kids in Florida while 911 was happening you ignorant pos.
Well duh...he didn't know 9/11 was going to take place and that is why he was with children in Florida. Obama, according to his staff who testifies under oath, knew about the terrorist attack on the Americans as his staff watched it take place in realtime...yet he went on to bed, got up and left for Vegas without even bothering to call and see what happened t those Americans. And THAT is the truth according to all of the people Obama surrounds himself with at the White House. Hmmm! Shoots your little fairy tale all to hell, doesn't it? lol But you are used to being put in your place, aren't you? As it should be!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#84056 Mar 4, 2013
This is the guidelines of the Obama Administration for America's food supply:

1. Puts all USA foods under Homeland Security and Defense Depts.

2. End USA sovereignty over its own food supply.

3. Will stop the sell of seed in America.

4. Will confiscate the cattle from owners in America.

Then the final Destruction of what is left of U.S. Citizens
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

#84057 Mar 4, 2013
Reality wrote:
Senate Bill 5510:
Our government is trying to stop the growing of crops by Americans in order to control the food intake of Americans.
where is the specific refernce for that? I would like to see it, there are several general ones,
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#84058 Mar 4, 2013
obama's steps to Destruct America:

1. Pass strict gunlaws with monetary penalties when you purchase a weapon or own one as in registration fees.

2. Orders 1 million U.S. troops to prepare for Civil War.(Obortme has had numerous meetings with the War Council on this).
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

#84059 Mar 4, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
...you're desperate country pumpkin ... no one can "KISS POTUS'S ASS"...that's THE JOB for Obama's ZOMBIES !!!!! I didn't vote for him, didn't care for him, don't like what he is doing to my America!
You're not FUNNY, you're not SMART either ...
thats what oblamer was doing when he bowed to the saudi mooslum, kissing his #($

baaaaaaa
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#84060 Mar 4, 2013
Reality wrote:
Senate Bill 5510:
Michelle Obama has been working on this for a couple of years now. She wants it law that when I buy something from a Farmers Market vendor or if I share my tomatoes with my kinfolk we should all by law have to document the date, time, type and amount of vegetables/fruit, location and our social security numbers...to be turned in to the government.

Hide and watch...if you are on food stamps or belong to any government program (which we all BY LAW belong to Obamacare) we will be forced to "give up" something so as to continue to qualify for food or healthcare. Wanna eat? Give the government your guns. Need medical care for you and your children? Give the government your guns.

There's an Agenda 21 program from the UN that aims to disarm citizens around the world. Only the government and it's offshoot programs (Armed Forces, police, security for politicians, etc) and no citizens will be allowed to own firearms. Obama and Hilary Clinton have been conferring with UN officials concerning the implementation of Agenda 21. I guess Kerry will take up where Hilary left off. Obamunism is alive and well, isn't it?
OZombies

United States

#84061 Mar 4, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Bush read books to little kids in Florida while 911 was happening you ignorant pos.
And Obama was no where when 4 brave Americans was brutally killed in Benghazi...F&F, know nothing...prisoners released from jail, know nothing, NO budget for over 1400 days...oh yeah...he was on vacation, playing gold or maybe buying his family 35 million $$$ home in Hawaii...
and you call others 'ignorant pos'.........
Your president is blaming Bush for last 4 years and will blaming him for next 4... and you ZOMBIES are eating CRAP he is feeding you ...and with very healthy appetite ...

"FUNDAMENTALLY WE ARE GOING TO TRANSFORM AMERICA"... what does it mean?

Did Bush said that to ?????
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#84062 Mar 4, 2013
Senate Bill S510 Makes it illegal to Grow, Share, Trade or Sell Homegrown Food

Update:

Raiding organic food stores. A sign of new times?

Collecting rainwater now illegal in many states as Big Government claims ownership over our water

Why do people in America refuse to take active interest in their future?

S 510, the Food Safety Modernization Act of 2010, may be the most dangerous bill in the history of the US. It is to our food what the bailout was to our economy, only we can live without money.

“If accepted [S 510] would preclude the public’s right to grow, own, trade, transport, share, feed and eat each and every food that nature makes. It will become the most offensive authority against the cultivation, trade and consumption of food and agricultural products of one’s choice. It will be unconstitutional and contrary to natural law or, if you like, the will of God.”~Dr. Shiv Chopra, Canada Health whistleblower

It is similar to what India faced with imposition of the salt tax during British rule, only S 510 extends control over all food in the US, violating the fundamental human right to food.

Monsanto says it has no interest in the bill and would not benefit from it, but Monsanto’s Michael Taylor who gave us rBGH and unregulated genetically modified (GM) organisms, appears to have designed it and is waiting as an appointed Food Czar to the FDA (a position unapproved by Congress) to administer the agency it would create — without judicial review — if it passes. S 510 would give Monsanto unlimited power over all US seed, food supplements, food and farming.
OZombies

United States

#84063 Mar 4, 2013
dems are sheepletards wrote:
<quoted text>
thats what oblamer was doing when he bowed to the saudi mooslum, kissing his #($
baaaaaaa
...you're right ...baaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#84064 Mar 4, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Michelle Obama has been working on this for a couple of years now. She wants it law that when I buy something from a Farmers Market vendor or if I share my tomatoes with my kinfolk we should all by law have to document the date, time, type and amount of vegetables/fruit, location and our social security numbers...to be turned in to the government.
Hide and watch...if you are on food stamps or belong to any government program (which we all BY LAW belong to Obamacare) we will be forced to "give up" something so as to continue to qualify for food or healthcare. Wanna eat? Give the government your guns. Need medical care for you and your children? Give the government your guns.
There's an Agenda 21 program from the UN that aims to disarm citizens around the world. Only the government and it's offshoot programs (Armed Forces, police, security for politicians, etc) and no citizens will be allowed to own firearms. Obama and Hilary Clinton have been conferring with UN officials concerning the implementation of Agenda 21. I guess Kerry will take up where Hilary left off. Obamunism is alive and well, isn't it?
They will have to shoot me first. This is their intentions anyways.

The sheeple will gladly marched to the ovens, I prefer to put up a fight.

Oh yes, this is most certainly, the acts of Queen Michelle.

The BIBLE has stories of the evil kings and queens who didn't lift a finger to do anything, even had maids and aides to taste all their food because they even knew how evil they were and were afraid of being poisoned. While their citizens were starving they threw away tons of food because it was not to their perfection.

You know something, each one of these evil kings and queens met with a horrible tragedy as in severe illnesses, grizzley murders,
thrown from a roof and dogs fed on their carcasses,etc,

Look at Chavez, this man is either dead or died from a horrible disease. He had to, with 4 cancer surgeries and still no improvement or has not been seen since Dec 2012. Take Hussein and Bin Laden, they each got what they deserved--one was hung and the other's head was blown off.

Its all in the BIBLE what happens to evil leaders and if you notice, it has been one evil leader killing another evil leader.

The Obamas have did nothing but use the American tax payers who actually work for their living to cater to them in a most luxurious lifestyle while they lie to their supporters, "this is not happening folks."

....and they blindly believe it and will continue to do so as they marched to the ovens.

What I don't understand is, how can you be this blinded??
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#84065 Mar 4, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Make up more HS you silly SOB.
I'm not a son....
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

#84066 Mar 4, 2013
wow, just read the SB, they really are trying to control and destruct any resemblence of self sustainability, and the libotards just keep baaaaaaa'ing, wonder what they are gonna do when the next crisis hits,

wow,
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

#84067 Mar 4, 2013
hey sheepletards, interesting article below, I know you won't understand it so don't waste your time reading it, just realize that oblamer is looking out for you, baaaaaaaaa

Billionaires Dumping Stocks, Economist Knows Why

Despite the 6.5% stock market rally over the last three months, a handful of billionaires are quietly dumping their American stocks ... and fast.

Warren Buffett, who has been a cheerleader for U.S. stocks for quite some time, is dumping shares at an alarming rate. He recently complained of “disappointing performance” in dyed-in-the-wool American companies like Johnson & Johnson, Procter & Gamble, and Kraft Foods.

In the latest filing for Buffett’s holding company Berkshire Hathaway, Buffett has been drastically reducing his exposure to stocks that depend on consumer purchasing habits. Berkshire sold roughly 19 million shares of Johnson & Johnson, and reduced his overall stake in “consumer product stocks” by 21%. Berkshire Hathaway also sold its entire stake in California-based computer parts supplier Intel.

With 70% of the U.S. economy dependent on consumer spending, Buffett’s apparent lack of faith in these companies’ future prospects is worrisome.

Unfortunately Buffett isn’t alone.

Fellow billionaire John Paulson, who made a fortune betting on the subprime mortgage meltdown, is clearing out of U.S. stocks too. During the second quarter of the year, Paulson’s hedge fund, Paulson & Co., dumped 14 million shares of JPMorgan Chase. The fund also dumped its entire position in discount retailer Family Dollar and consumer-goods maker Sara Lee.

Finally, billionaire George Soros recently sold nearly all of his bank stocks, including shares of JPMorgan Chase, Citigroup, and Goldman Sachs. Between the three banks, Soros sold more than a million shares.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.moneynews.com/MKTNews/billionaires...
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

#84068 Mar 4, 2013
oh this is priceless, sooner or later you sheepletards are going to have decide which libotraitor you are going to follow, LOLOL, wow, oblamer can't even appoint somone who doesn't oppose him, wonder what Israel thinks of this, ROTFL, hollo wood couldn't write stuff stupider than this, LOLOL,

baaaaaaaaaaa

Secretary Kerry, now is not the time to give money to Egypt's Muslim brotherhood

Secretary of State John Kerry has made exactly the wrong move. Releasing $250 million in aid to Egypt’s fragile Muslim Brotherhood government -- based on nothing more than hopes and promises -- is the worst possible course of action and gives a hostile and repressive regime a lifeline at precisely the wrong time.

In fact, given the Muslim Brotherhood’s recent record, it’s impossible to believe any promises of “reform.”

ead more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/03/04/sec...
R orD please wtf

Richmond, IN

#84069 Mar 4, 2013
wtf wrote:
Bush loves the USA and respects our flag. Bush made mistakes and because he is a MAN he accepts responsibility for his mistakes. Bush had to deal with an economy failure brought on by Jimee Car-tur's "everybody gets a house whether you qualify or can pay your mortgages or not" yet you never heard Bush cry like a little sissy punk and blame Carter even though it was Carters fault. Bush made decisions...right or wrong he stood up, stepped up and manned up and made those hard decisions that he was elected to make.
Obama? Not so much, huh? lol
WOW AND THE SCARY PART IS YOU SOUND LIKE YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE THAT SHIT BUSHY WAS A LYING SCOUNDREL THAT LIED TO AN ENTIRE COUNTRY TO GO TO WAR TO IMPRESS "DADDY " DIDN'T MATTER WHO DIED FOR THAT CAUSE HE HAD NOBODY HE CARED FOR OVER THERE HE SHOULD BE IN PRISON AND YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL BECAUSE YOU ARE STUPID
leeanne

Winchester, KY

#84070 Mar 4, 2013
how about obama playin golf with tiger woods instead of doing his job trying to work things out,he got a huge tax increase in january,now wants another.on middle class folks.he didnt try to negotiate. he is tryin to act as if he had nothin to do with sequestration,when it was his idea. he went around preaching gloom and doom and is now trying to say "others" did that.reagan worked with tip o'neil and brought prosperity,clinton worked with newt gingrich,balanced a budget and brought prosperity. obama couldnt pass a budget when he had control over the house and senate. he has never produced a budget and can't negotiate with the republicans,he wont. obama cant live within a budget,but has never produced one! this is required by the constitution.but obama dont care about the constitution.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Letter in mail from Sheriff candidate 3 hr band-aid 30
jail tracker/knox county detention center not t... (Aug '11) 5 hr does it matter 10
Mike Warren, will you be the next judge executive? 6 hr Big0 1
Mike Warren, will you be the next judge? 6 hr Big0 1
El Mariachi Restaurant 6 hr liers 4
Who will win for Knox County Jailer 2014 6 hr just saying 41
Indictments 7 hr John 86
Knox Co.Jail employees idicted 8 hr Samuel Adams 73
Mike Warren embezzled money? 12 hr nocrook 18
If McGhee is this dirty in Campaign, Imagine on... 13 hr curious 22

Freeze Watch for Knox County was issued at October 31 at 5:33AM EDT

Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville People Search