'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
OZombies

United States

#83956 Mar 3, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>fox news,that's your first mistake. sooth sayers.
Voting for a man who is destroying your own country, it's your biggest MISTAKE !!!!!
countrygirl

Eddyville, KY

#83957 Mar 3, 2013
what wrote:
<quoted text>
In Obama's own words he claimed that HIS sequester brain fart will cost people their jobs and the elderly will go hungry and cops will be laid off and parents will have to pay for their kids daycare and Air Traffic Controllers will have to be let go BUT make damn sure the Muslim Brotherhood gets their 250 million dollars of United States tax money and God forbid that the Muslim Brotherhood rebels in Syria don't get another 16 F16 fighter jets for free from Obama.
Anybody that voted for Obama should be ashamed and hang their heads when trying to explain to their children why they fell for his crap TWICE!!!!! All of our children will pay for the sins of the democrat slugs.
tic for tac Mine are paying for republican slugs sins. yours ain't no better than mine.
countrygirl

Eddyville, KY

#83958 Mar 3, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Voting for a man who is destroying your own country, it's your biggest MISTAKE !!!!!
and bush did what?
countrygirl

Eddyville, KY

#83959 Mar 3, 2013
Tired of playing footsy with ya'll. very entertaining though. LOVING THE POTUS!!!!!!
OZombies

United States

#83960 Mar 3, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>and bush did what?
You blame Bush while he was the president ... but, he was not president for the last 4 years, and he is not going to be president for the next 4...all tho nice try...sorry pumpkin, you can't blame Bush any longer ...take responsibility and stop blaming Bush while Obama is the president ...
countrygirl

Eddyville, KY

#83962 Mar 3, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
You blame Bush while he was the president ... but, he was not president for the last 4 years, and he is not going to be president for the next 4...all tho nice try...sorry pumpkin, you can't blame Bush any longer ...take responsibility and stop blaming Bush while Obama is the president ...
don't get mad old zombie, bush did enough to last this whole century. you know this is true,did you lose your job,your house,you savings.if not then you can put bush on a pedestal. For those that did,good luck convincing them. Until you've walked a mile in another's shoes,you can't say crap. Now those same people have jobs, homes, able to feed their children. LOVING THE POTUS.
countrygirl

Eddyville, KY

#83963 Mar 3, 2013
wtf-ain't you on another feed bashing the repukes? I saw you,really. Like I said "keep them talking,and finally they will turn on each other.
wtf means; wittle tiny freak. Funny!!!!
Intelligent Country Girl

Georgetown, KY

#83965 Mar 4, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! I would think anyone that made that mistake would be embarrassed to admit it by this point. Obama has proven over & over again (nearly daily) that he is a liar.
countrygirl

Eddyville, KY

#83966 Mar 4, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>don't get mad old zombie, bush did enough to last this whole century. you know this is true,did you lose your job,your house,you savings.if not then you can put bush on a pedestal. For those that did,good luck convincing them. Until you've walked a mile in another's shoes,you can't say crap. Now those same people have jobs, homes, able to feed their children. LOVING THE POTUS.
no rebuttal. I THOUGHT SO. COWARDS. DROPPED THIS LIKE IT WAS HOT. SORE LOSERS. HATERS. old zombie,american psycho,wittle tiny freak-aka(wtf),Jay -the crackhead, and all I fail to mention. KISS POTUS'S ASS. FUNNY!
Intelligent Country Girl

Georgetown, KY

#83967 Mar 4, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>no rebuttal. I THOUGHT SO. COWARDS. DROPPED THIS LIKE IT WAS HOT. SORE LOSERS. HATERS. old zombie,american psycho,wittle tiny freak-aka(wtf),Jay -the crackhead, and all I fail to mention. KISS POTUS'S ASS. FUNNY!
No reason for rebuttal. When are the liberals going to quit responding to Obama's failures by going back & blaming todays problems on Bush?
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

#83972 Mar 4, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>fox news,that's your first mistake. sooth sayers.
which only proves the point that truth is not in liboland, MSLSD and CNN won't tell it, you sheepletards live for any type of baaaaaa they spew, but its never the truth, and when the truth is shown all you libs can do is go baaaaaaaaa, ignorance is as ignorance does - baaaaaaaa
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

#83973 Mar 4, 2013
I wonder what party this oblamer lover belongs to, baaaaaaaaa

Sen. Robert Menendez sponsored legislation with incentives for natural gas vehicle conversions that would benefit the biggest political donor to his re-election, the same eye doctor whose private jet Menendez used for two personal trips to the Dominican Republic, an Associated Press investigation found.

The disclosure reflects the latest intersection between the New Jersey Democrat who is the subject of an ethics inquiry on Capitol Hill and the Florida doctor involved in a federal criminal investigation.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/04/se...
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

#83974 Mar 4, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
wtf-ain't you on another feed bashing the repukes? I saw you,really. Like I said "keep them talking,and finally they will turn on each other.
wtf means; wittle tiny freak. Funny!!!!
wow, an intellectual on this forum, better what out everyone, she will out you and get you fighting amongst yourselves, she too smart, proven in her past posts, baaaaaaaa
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#83975 Mar 4, 2013
dems are sheepletards wrote:
I wonder what party this oblamer lover belongs to, baaaaaaaaa
Sen. Robert Menendez sponsored legislation with incentives for natural gas vehicle conversions that would benefit the biggest political donor to his re-election, the same eye doctor whose private jet Menendez used for two personal trips to the Dominican Republic, an Associated Press investigation found.
The disclosure reflects the latest intersection between the New Jersey Democrat who is the subject of an ethics inquiry on Capitol Hill and the Florida doctor involved in a federal criminal investigation.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/04/se...
Which Party does Scooter Libby belong to Stupid?
Tell us.
R orD please wtf

Richmond, IN

#83977 Mar 4, 2013
Intelligent Country Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
No reason for rebuttal. When are the liberals going to quit responding to Obama's failures by going back & blaming todays problems on Bush?
uh ! there is actually enough blame on bushy to last a couple centuries the question is how can you heartless dimwits take up for that pos
R orD please wtf

Richmond, IN

#83978 Mar 4, 2013
<quoted text>
wow, an intellectual on this forum, better what out everyone, she will out you and get you fighting amongst yourselves, she too smart, proven in her past posts, baaaaaaaa
get your grey poupon Pedro is cumming girgle girgle giriy man
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#83979 Mar 4, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
And where did Bush leave the Country Stupid?
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#83981 Mar 4, 2013
Intelligent Country Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! I would think anyone that made that mistake would be embarrassed to admit it by this point. Obama has proven over & over again (nearly daily) that he is a liar.
Up all night again you sorry pos.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#83982 Mar 4, 2013
<quoted text>
which only proves the point that truth is not in liboland, MSLSD and CNN won't tell it, you sheepletards live for any type of baaaaaa they spew, but its never the truth, and when the truth is shown all you libs can do is go baaaaaaaaa, ignorance is as ignorance does - baaaaaaaa
Keep eating the Faux shit Stupid.
R orD please wtf

Richmond, IN

#83985 Mar 4, 2013
OH AND FOR THE RECORD oBAMA SUCKS WORSE THAN YOU BUT pEDRO SAY HE GIVE YOU LOTS OF PRACTICE K

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor west ousted by city's employees !!! 14 min fed up 3
Was Jesus Christ and the Apostle John Homosexuals? 22 min fed up 4
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 132,274
Who is Winston tye seeing now....... 2 hr Adam 22
Is Jesus a Zombie? 4 hr Mitt Romney 8
jeff vaughn not dories jeff violas jeff is a rat 4 hr LoL 8
Rats?? just wondering 4 hr pacman 6
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) 14 hr Will 53
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match