'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
74,701 - 74,720 of 146,968 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>A NO YOU DON'T. if ya did then you would not fight against the work of GOD. Do you not believe in fate. God said he would deal with those in higher power not you.We lived with bush thru everything he put out wars,911,stealing elections the list goes on and on. Still seeing the effects. But we lived,by the GRACE OF GOD.YOU WILL CHANGE GODS PLAN
It's God's will working NOW!
Through WE the 'other' people ...
you know, the ONES who've BEEN LEFT OUT!

Tea Party Community!
teapartycommunity.com

NO trolls allowed!
They might get in ...
BUT they don't STAY ...
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>A NO YOU DON'T. if ya did then you would not fight against the work of GOD. Do you not believe in fate. God said he would deal with those in higher power not you.We lived with bush thru everything he put out wars,911,stealing elections the list goes on and on. Still seeing the effects. But we lived,by the GRACE OF GOD.YOU WILL CHANGE GODS PLAN

Okay, so now you're bringing God into this argument. You don't believe the people have the wisdom to know the difference between good and evil? Is this your statement? I hate to disappoint you, but it was not the will of God that Obama was elected for a second term. It was the will of the people who hoped to get something for nothing. It was the people who believed in his promises and what this man said. However, man has the ability to change things when things go wrong. Fate? What is meant to be, will be, you think? But if the people don't like it, they have the will and the power to change things. I believe God gave us the ability to reason and make judgments as to the path in life we can take. No matter who we are, our lives are filled with choices. And where did God say he would deal with those in higher power?

So, if you believe your own statements, then we can say that it was the will of God that Bush served two terms, it was the will of God that we entered into wars where people died. See? it works both ways. Sorry, I do not buy your theories.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, so now you're bringing God into this argument. You don't believe the people have the wisdom to know the difference between good and evil? Is this your statement? I hate to disappoint you, but it was not the will of God that Obama was elected for a second term. It was the will of the people who hoped to get something for nothing. It was the people who believed in his promises and what this man said. However, man has the ability to change things when things go wrong. Fate? What is meant to be, will be, you think? But if the people don't like it, they have the will and the power to change things. I believe God gave us the ability to reason and make judgments as to the path in life we can take. No matter who we are, our lives are filled with choices. And where did God say he would deal with those in higher power?
So, if you believe your own statements, then we can say that it was the will of God that Bush served two terms, it was the will of God that we entered into wars where people died. See? it works both ways. Sorry, I do not buy your theories.
It only works when they say it tho Jay ...
Remember ...
We do not have a leg to STAND on ...
So they say!:)

God says different!
God will NOT be MOCKED!

Ha.
I believe WE & God ... WILL show them ... don't you?

<3

Faith ...
They have RUN God off!
WE still "believe" ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Are you running from God?

Many people today certainly are trying, but you can't run from an omnipresent God.

Why do people run from God anyway?

Why attempt the impossible? John 3:20 gives us the answer in simplest of terms...

"For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved."

Sin is the culprit.

The reason why most people run from God is because of their love for sin.

Because of their Worldly "love" of possessions ...

The BEST possession you COULD ever have ...
IS
God in your HEART!
countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

teaboogers - waste of space and air.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>did'nt you say good night?
Did "you" SEE it?

Since: Jul 11

Lebanon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Teabggers. Leave it to the republicans to turn, one man dragging his balls across another mans face, into something REALLY disgusting.

Speaking of disgusting:
Newt(Moonbase) Gingrich
Rick (ass juice) Santorum
Rick (oops!) Perry
Michele (John Wayne Who?) Bachmann
Herman (OK, Libya) Cain
Ron Paul (Well, he did spawn Rand)
Mitt (47%) Romney
I'm not sure this is what turtle head Mitch McConnel had in mind when he said, "The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president."

Republicans..they sure look natural
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

AKA Hot C wrote:
Teabggers. Leave it to the republicans to turn, one man dragging his balls across another mans face, into something REALLY disgusting.
Speaking of disgusting:
Newt(Moonbase) Gingrich
Rick (ass juice) Santorum
Rick (oops!) Perry
Michele (John Wayne Who?) Bachmann
Herman (OK, Libya) Cain
Ron Paul (Well, he did spawn Rand)
Mitt (47%) Romney
I'm not sure this is what turtle head Mitch McConnel had in mind when he said, "The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president."
Republicans..they sure look natural
He has NOT finished THAT second term yet ...
Has he ...???

Just getting started, and lQQk what a mess he has made!
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
It only works when they say it tho Jay ...
Remember ...
We do not have a leg to STAND on ...
So they say!:)
God says different!
God will NOT be MOCKED!
Ha.
I believe WE & God ... WILL show them ... don't you?
<3
Faith ...
They have RUN God off!
WE still "believe" ...

They can talk all they want about the will of God and you will never convince me that it was HIS will that Obama was elected. That's so much hogwash. This administration murders babies - late term abortion is murder no matter how you slice it. Does God approve of the death and destruction of a life he is creating? You would think so to hear Pelosi, a Catholic, when she blabbers on about choice. And another Catholic, Biden, who also supports Pelosi. And these same people will hold a candle light vigil and pray for the soul of a lecherous murderer when he is given the death sentence, yet see nothing wrong with the torturous murder of the unborn. It's sick!

We all make choices, but when it comes to Obama, these days of political correctness, the badgering of little children who don't even know what life is about yet, and so they punish them because of their own evil thinking. I have no use for this administration, not because a president is black of half black, whatever you want to call him. His policies, his thinking, his forcing his will on the people of this country under executive orders one after another......equals, loss of freedom, imposing his will and that of his wife on the beliefs of the American people and the American way. Interfering with the family and the right of the people to follow and believe in our Constitution.
The people of this country made a bad choice by giving them the second opportunity to carry on what they did not finish the first time. He reneged on many of his promises and he has been video taped double talking his incoherent opinions.

I am a conservative, but that doesn't mean I worshipped everything Bush did either. And it will come to pass, if we don't open our eyes to what is happening in this country, we will all pay one way or another. IMO, just wait, we 'ain't seen nothing yet!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Night dwIdiots ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Good Night my Good Friends ...
Will be back tomorrow :)
God willing!

Lebanon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
They can talk all they want about the will of God and you will never convince me that it was HIS will that Obama was elected. That's so much hogwash. This administration murders babies - late term abortion is murder no matter how you slice it. Does God approve of the death and destruction of a life he is creating? You would think so to hear Pelosi, a Catholic, when she blabbers on about choice. And another Catholic, Biden, who also supports Pelosi. And these same people will hold a candle light vigil and pray for the soul of a lecherous murderer when he is given the death sentence, yet see nothing wrong with the torturous murder of the unborn. It's sick!
We all make choices, but when it comes to Obama, these days of political correctness, the badgering of little children who don't even know what life is about yet, and so they punish them because of their own evil thinking. I have no use for this administration, not because a president is black of half black, whatever you want to call him. His policies, his thinking, his forcing his will on the people of this country under executive orders one after another......equals, loss of freedom, imposing his will and that of his wife on the beliefs of the American people and the American way. Interfering with the family and the right of the people to follow and believe in our Constitution.
The people of this country made a bad choice by giving them the second opportunity to carry on what they did not finish the first time. He reneged on many of his promises and he has been video taped double talking his incoherent opinions.
I am a conservative, but that doesn't mean I worshipped everything Bush did either. And it will come to pass, if we don't open our eyes to what is happening in this country, we will all pay one way or another. IMO, just wait, we 'ain't seen nothing yet!!!
lighten up Alex Jr, you're going to blow a gasket
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
You got ANYTHING besides "put downs" to put on here?
Is THAT all the "intelligence" you HAVE?

Ha ...
you were BORN dumb!

It still has NOT changed!

;0)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

ta ta ...
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>

Nope, sorry you don't know how wrong you are. My opinion does not mean I'm on a rampage. I give my opinion, take it or leave it there Hot shot! Or better yet, try denying with the facts anything I said. Go ahead, deny it!!!!

Lebanon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
"His policies, his thinking, his forcing his will on the people of this country under executive orders one after another......equals, loss of freedom, imposing his will and that of his wife on the beliefs of the American people and the American way. Interfering with the family and the right of the people to follow and believe in our Constitution."
What a load of elephant shit

Lebanon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, sorry you don't know how wrong you are. My opinion does not mean I'm on a rampage. I give my opinion, take it or leave it there Hot shot! Or better yet, try denying with the facts anything I said. Go ahead, deny it!!!!
try proving, with facts, anything you said, rhetoric isn't facts..You spend way too much time listening to Hannity and Rush, and Papa Bear, and Gretchen and Tucker......

Anyway, I don't want to get close enough to your butthole to reach your brain, no offense

Lebanon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You got ANYTHING besides "put downs" to put on here?
Is THAT all the "intelligence" you HAVE?
Ha ...
you were BORN dumb!
It still has NOT changed!
;0)
not very Christlike, Lady...
but, no, mostly "put downs"

Lebanon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
"late term abortion is murder no matter how you slice it"
Nice, Jay, make a joke about killing babies, doesn't sound 'Right'.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
not very Christlike, Lady...
but, no, mostly "put downs"
Hey dumwit ...
Even Jesus had a lil temper tantrum ...
He threw the moneychangers out of
His Fathers House.
The Temple

Matthew 21:12 Jesus entered the temple area and drove out all who ...
He overturned the money changers' tables and the chairs of those selling doves.... Then Jesus went into the Temple, threw out everyone who was selling and ..... but he went to the house of his heavenly Father, as the lord and proprietor of it,...

Cleansing the Temple
19:45 Then 127 Jesus 128 entered the temple courts 129 and began to drive out those who were selling things there, 130 19:46 saying to them,“It is written,‘My house will be a house of prayer,’ 131 but you have turned it into a den 132 of robbers!” 133

https://net.bible.org/ #!bible/Luke+19:40

Anything ELSE ...???
Dweeb ...
Really gotta go THIS time ...

See ya on the Sunny Side!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Objective Onlooker 128,950
GRUBB TRUCKING NEW Post 2 hr Hand Unloads 3
Dentist AJ Smith 2 hr Been there 3
Is James Brown single? (Apr '13) 2 hr Wildcat99 10
New club in Barbourville? 2 hr boozer 4
creekie 2 hr Nancy 4
1 Blessing From God 4 hr TOASTup 11
•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters