'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Jul 11

Buffalo, KY

#83736 Mar 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
....and "abortion" DOES!...
Sound right ...???
;0)
Jeebers ... you are MORE dumb than I GAVE ya "credit" for !!!
so you were wrong?

Buffalo, KY

#83737 Mar 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dumwit ...
Even Jesus had a lil temper tantrum ...
He threw the moneychangers out of
His Fathers House.
The Temple
Matthew 21:12 Jesus entered the temple area and drove out all who ...
He overturned the money changers' tables and the chairs of those selling doves.... Then Jesus went into the Temple, threw out everyone who was selling and ..... but he went to the house of his heavenly Father, as the lord and proprietor of it,...
Cleansing the Temple
19:45 Then 127 Jesus 128 entered the temple courts 129 and began to drive out those who were selling things there, 130 19:46 saying to them,“It is written,‘My house will be a house of prayer,’ 131 but you have turned it into a den 132 of robbers!” 133
https://net.bible.org/ #!bible/Luke+19:40
Anything ELSE ...???
Dweeb ...
Really gotta go THIS time ...
See ya on the Sunny Side!
yea, yea, I've read the fairytales, actually I like the silly stories, love the poetry, love the wisdom, but the magic and monsters are for the kiddies and republicans...
spare me

Buffalo, KY

#83738 Mar 3, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
Also on FalseNews this morning.... Republicans are crying the blues for the next election cycle.... Saying Obama is setting them up with a sequester fall like its the republicans fault that they wouldn't bargain with democrats and not say NO to everything.
This is the thinking that gets republicans by day by day??
Make Obama a one term president and when he does that to them they cry the blues??
Republican teabaggies are very weak and on their way out of office in 2 and 4 years.
Long time coming.... The Republican Party is dead mean walking.
Bout time.
you know, Jesus could appear in a cloud and tell the same things, and..."No, it's Obummer in whiteface and a dress."

all they see is the inside of their own colons

and they blame liberals for all the shit
Jay

Paris, TN

#83741 Mar 3, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
"late term abortion is murder no matter how you slice it"
Nice, Jay, make a joke about killing babies, doesn't sound 'Right'.

Stop taking things out of context you dimwit, you know exactly what I meant and it's certainly not a joke.

Get real!!!!
Jay

Paris, TN

#83742 Mar 3, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
try proving, with facts, anything you said, rhetoric isn't facts..You spend way too much time listening to Hannity and Rush, and Papa Bear, and Gretchen and Tucker......
Anyway, I don't want to get close enough to your butthole to reach your brain, no offense
I asked you first. Try proving what I said is not true. Then you toss the ball back in my court. You can't, that's why you people do this.

What do you want me to do, publish the letter M. Obama wrote stating she is for late term abortion; that even if the baby is born alive, if the mother doesn't want it, it's ok to leave it lay in a pan until it dies? Yah, she wrote that, and her husband supports it, he said so.

Furthermore, you have no idea how I spend my time and who I listen to. So don't bother telling me what I do and what I believe. I already stated that!

No offense.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#83743 Mar 3, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
She's a crackhead.... It's obvious by the crazy way she types and the dillusions she has.
We have to keep them typing tho..... Makes it easier to win elections when these nuts type alllll day and night. It's worked the last 2 elections
LMAO
Thanks for "admitting" a lil deceit helps you dweebs win. Trying to "dupe" ya opponent. This is your America too, be nice if ya acted like it.
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

#83745 Mar 3, 2013
hey sheepletards, Dennis Rodman has a message to oblamer from the N. Korea dictator and starver in chief for that country,

"He asked me to give Obama something to say and do one thing. He wants Obama to do one thing, call him," said Rodman, who called the authoritarian leader an "awesome guy" during his trip

They probably want to compare notes on how gun control and economic destruction works in N. Korea, oblamer might want to give N.Korea a few tips,

baaaaaaaaaaaa
American Lady

Danville, KY

#83746 Mar 3, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
not very Christlike, Lady...
but, no, mostly "put downs"
Would that be because I'm NOT Christ!
Christ is reverent! To be revered
Worshiped ...
Therefore perfect!

I'm a sinner.
I'm by NO means perfect!

Do NOT pretend to be like you do! ;0)

I DO know how to exhort MY ideas and opinions and GET the point across ...
Unlike "you" ... by your beating around the bush!

Therefore, NEVER saying IT clearly!
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

#83749 Mar 3, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>why didn't you drive to Washington, form a March and stop it. Talk without work. That will get it done.
because I have no problem with the sequester sheepletard,
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

#83750 Mar 3, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>you writing dumb shit on here is fighting for your country.all you tea buffers need to rent a van, take your issue's to Washington,were your voice can be heard . won't happen tho just a bunch of sore losers. GOD GRANT ME SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE. CHANGE THE THINGS I CAN.AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE.
the only reasonable response to this sheepletalk is,

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

#83751 Mar 3, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
Also on FalseNews this morning.... Republicans are crying the blues for the next election cycle.... Saying Obama is setting them up with a sequester fall like its the republicans fault that they wouldn't bargain with democrats and not say NO to everything.
This is the thinking that gets republicans by day by day??
Make Obama a one term president and when he does that to them they cry the blues??
Republican teabaggies are very weak and on their way out of office in 2 and 4 years.
Long time coming.... The Republican Party is dead mean walking.
Bout time.
LOLOL, what a delusional mind, baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

please, enlighten us, how much above 310 lbs do you way?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#83752 Mar 3, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
so you were wrong?
Yeah ... I "admit" I was wrong!
In my original thought.
Giving you too much credit ...
Since you were MORE dumb than I originally "thought" ...

Doesn't HELP you in any way.

You're STILL dumb ... ;0)

Buffalo, KY

#83754 Mar 3, 2013
dems are sheepletards wrote:
hey sheepletards, Dennis Rodman has a message to oblamer from the N. Korea dictator and starver in chief for that country,
"He asked me to give Obama something to say and do one thing. He wants Obama to do one thing, call him," said Rodman, who called the authoritarian leader an "awesome guy" during his trip
They probably want to compare notes on how gun control and economic destruction works in N. Korea, oblamer might want to give N.Korea a few tips,
baaaaaaaaaaaa
your lexicon is impressive, and your deductive reasoning "They probably want to compare notes" is astonishing.........for a seven year old. Do you look over your shoulder at your little mates, encouraging them to say, "yea, yea"
R orD please wtf

Richmond, IN

#83755 Mar 3, 2013
<quoted text>
hey sodolib, please identify in my post where I am pissed, I'm lovin every back stab oblamer puts in his sheepletards, baaaaaaaaa,
there are two sayings:
1. its not your enemies you have to worry about you, its your friends, because you don't let your enemies get close enough to hurt you like you do your friends, so sheepletards, I have no problem with oblamer teaching his sheepletards a lesson,
and, the second saying is amongst devious persons is that
2. you can buy loyality,
I have heard that several times in my career, however, 100% of the time history has demonstrated that only a retard would subscribe to that because the reality of it is that only cooperation can be bought and only as long as the money holds out, after that, there is no cooperation and no loyalty, thus, the money has run out and oblamer doesn't need you anymore, you need him, and he has told you he is your friend just to get you to baaaaaaaa for him,
so, the point of this story is (I must explain the point because sheepletards cannot comprehend let alone read), you got baaaaaaaaaaa'ed by the biggest baaaaaaaaaaa'er on the planet,
well! I'm stunned conservacunt I know you are pissed all the time because you spend every waking moment bitching about Obama and don't ever say shit about your pubtards and what they do I for one could do without all of them pubtards and demoshits I think Obama is a lying sack of shit just like all the pubtards are to but my question to you dipshit is this you call every one that don't suck pubtard cock like you (but you also suck Pedro's shitty cock after he ass raped you while smashing your face in that "grey poupon" )My question is = I noticed that after Pedro finished off in you you call every one sodilib now is it because you crave Pedro's big girthy Mexican illegal immigrant shitty blody cock because every since Pedro ass raped you a while back you refer to sodomy on every post so did you enjoy that was it a turning piont in your life? oh yeah and BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAA that was my invention so why don't you come up with your own shit your ass raped thief! girgle girgle
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

#83756 Mar 3, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been reading your snarky comments for days now. You haven't contributed one damn thing to any of these conversations except your "I'm Lovin' Obama" crap. Who the hell cares if you love Obama?! Not anyone I can think of. Sad for you, because Obama doesn't give a ratsass about you dunderhead imbicile ---- just your vote, fool. So add something here or STHU!!!
thats because 'he' is not a 'countrygirl','he' is a sodolib and is truly in love with oblamer, kind of like chrissy matthews getting a shrill run down his leg when the oblamer speaks,

baaaaaaaaaaaa
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

#83757 Mar 3, 2013
are we the only ones who finds this hilarious?

-oblamer comes up with the idea of the sequester,
-he uses it to bluff congress,
-when he sees his bluff is not working he whips out the ol teleprompter and starts campaign mode to tell people just how bad the sequester will be on the economy,
-he signs it into law
-he blames repubs for it,
-the media sides with oblamer on it,

no wonder the secretary of state said oblamer wasn't qualified to lead this country,

this is the perfect example of baaaaaaaaa we have ever seen, oblamer makes Clinton look like a boy scout

ROTFL
R orD please wtf

Richmond, IN

#83759 Mar 3, 2013
-when he sees his bluff is not working he whips out the ol teleprompter and starts campaign mode to tell people just how bad the sequester will be on the economy,
-he signs it into law
no wonder the secretary of state said oblamer wasn't qualified to lead this country,
this is the perfect example of baaaaaaaaa we have ever seen, oblamer makes Clinton look like a boy scout
ROTFL
just answer the question dirty dick

Buffalo, KY

#83760 Mar 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah ... I "admit" I was wrong!
In my original thought.
Giving you too much credit ...
Since you were MORE dumb than I originally "thought" ...
Doesn't HELP you in any way.
You're STILL dumb ... ;0)
I'll BE the DUMB one

As LONG as I GET your ATTENTION!:)

QUESTION: How did you determine the level of my DUMBNESS, originally?

I can see an Amish school from my back yard. Does that make me a Theologian?

I can name three things in a row...well, two.

Buffalo, KY

#83761 Mar 3, 2013
-he signs it into law
ROTFL
I have a sense of humor, but I missed the punchline; if you're rolling on the floor, might go deeper than funny...lolololololol
American Lady

Danville, KY

#83762 Mar 3, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a sense of humor, but I missed the punchline; if you're rolling on the floor, might go deeper than funny...lolololololol
" ... I missed the punchline ... "

Yeah ... cause "you are" the punchline ... libTARD!:)
Can't SEE the forest for the trees ....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ask your candidate to join us this time it is a... 20 min Circus trainer 13
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 20 min ChromiuMan 131,449
who will you vote for as jailer 1 hr bad 63
A Knox County woman is charged with child abuse. 1 hr Curiouswonderer 2
Illegal coon hunting going Davis bend road 3 hr jason 11
Allen Messer Dying of Lung Cancer? 7 hr Twilight Ebola 10
Mayor candidate Gary Williams Trash Talking oth... 9 hr remember the teller 41
Corbin's alchol sales bring in another big busi... 10 hr fixthis 6
who got arrested at bville walmart? 13 hr gator 6
Has Rabbit and Jm fell out ? 16 hr love to know 6
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville Jobs

Barbourville People Search