'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Read more
American Lady

Danville, KY

#83763 Mar 3, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll BE the DUMB one
As LONG as I GET your ATTENTION!:)
QUESTION: How did you determine the level of my DUMBNESS, originally?
I can see an Amish school from my back yard. Does that make me a Theologian?
I can name three things in a row...well, two.
You don't have to 'say' you will be ...
the DUMB one ...

Cuz "you" are ...
It's "showing" ...

LOUD and Clear!...
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#83764 Mar 3, 2013
dems are sheepletards wrote:
<quoted text>
Still No Budget - can't count
Still NO Job plan - doesn't know what the look like, never had one
Still No Economic Relief - only relieves himself in the bathroom
Still No Answers - doesn't understand the question
Tell me again who won this past election - al qaeda and Pakistan
Sounds like Obortme to me....
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#83765 Mar 3, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>reality wanted it known she has a husband. spend equal time on him as you did on here. he be a happy man.
How would you know what makes my husband happy! You don't even know how Obama is enslaving you and using you to do the dirty work.

Sorry, I don't take suggestions from a zombie, brain-dead to the truth....oh, this would mean you.

P.S. "Israel is the only place in the middle east where Christians are free to practice their faith."
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu

Palestinians hang them....

Also, Go Rand Paul.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#83766 Mar 3, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>you writing dumb shit on here is fighting for your country.all you tea buffers need to rent a van, take your issue's to Washington,were your voice can be heard . won't happen tho just a bunch of sore losers. GOD GRANT ME SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE. CHANGE THE THINGS I CAN.AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE.
The sad part....you lack wisdom to know the difference.

Posting the truth is not--being a sore loser, it is called educating the lost and ignorant....oh, this means you.

Example of ignorance: Countrygirl posting I made a remark about having a husband--so what. Good grief this is on the same level of the ignorant people complaining about Marco Rubio taking a drink of water....clueless.

This is so cute of you.

You need prayers, would you like me to pray for you?

Since: Jul 11

Buffalo, KY

#83767 Mar 3, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you know what makes my husband happy! You don't even know how Obama is enslaving you and using you to do the dirty work.
Sorry, I don't take suggestions from a zombie, brain-dead to the truth....oh, this would mean you.
P.S. "Israel is the only place in the middle east where Christians are free to practice their faith."
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu
Palestinians hang them....
Also, Go Rand Paul.
John McCain 2008
Mitt Romney 2012
Rand Paul 2016
Yea, Rand Paul...GO!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#83768 Mar 3, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
John McCain 2008
Mitt Romney 2012
Rand Paul 2016
Yea, Rand Paul...GO!
" Yea, Rand Paul...GO! "

He does everyday!
To his "Senate" office ...

;0)
Ron Paul 2016

Sun Valley, NV

#83769 Mar 3, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
John McCain 2008
Mitt Romney 2012
Rand Paul 2016
Yea, Rand Paul...GO!
F*ck Rand Paul!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#83770 Mar 3, 2013
UNC chemist works to extract fuel, gases for electricity from stinky stuff nobody wants

http://www.newsobserver.com/2010/01/18/289746...

Yet farmers in other states ARE getting paid NOT to produce. Something mighty "out of WHACK" here!

The CRP: Paying Farmers *No*t to Farm
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php...

Obama to sign bill awarding payments to black farmers: justice or 'fraud'?

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/2010/1208/Obama-...

Since: Jul 11

Buffalo, KY

#83771 Mar 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
" Yea, Rand Paul...GO! "
He does everyday!
To his "Senate" office ...
;0)
hmmm...and I'm the DUMB one ;)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#83772 Mar 3, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
hmmm...and I'm the DUMB one ;)
Yep ...
Glad you finally admitted it :)
Ron Paul 2016

Sun Valley, NV

#83773 Mar 3, 2013
Rand Paul is a bastard alright for voting the economic sanctions against Iran which is an act of war according to his father Ron Paul!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#83774 Mar 3, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
hmmm...and I'm the DUMB one ;)
Just keep repeating it.
It will eventually sink in.

TRUTH ... the libTARD way does.
They keep repeating something until it sounds LIKE the truth.
Then wa la ... it is.

Simple ... really :)
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#83775 Mar 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
UNC chemist works to extract fuel, gases for electricity from stinky stuff nobody wants
http://www.newsobserver.com/2010/01/18/289746...
Yet farmers in other states ARE getting paid NOT to produce. Something mighty "out of WHACK" here!
The CRP: Paying Farmers *No*t to Farm
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php...
Obama to sign bill awarding payments to black farmers: justice or 'fraud'?
http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/2010/1208/Obama-...
All the time spent rasing cattle on the farm,the AG dept would come out to inspect and advise.Tell about money available for this and that,all we had to do was apply and do whatever as they recommended.My neighbors and I would apply,the answer would always come back.it was already used,or,others have gotten all,or,some excuse.We were small,larger corps.got it all.

Don`t know anything about black farmers getting anything,but everything has become suspect.

All the time while farming(Cattle) the AG dept would come out and advise and tell what money was available for this and that.
Ron Paul 2016

Sun Valley, NV

#83776 Mar 3, 2013
Rand Paul is a bastard alright for voting for the economic sanctions against Iran which is an act of war according to his father Ron Paul!

Since: Jul 11

Buffalo, KY

#83777 Mar 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep ...
Glad you finally admitted it :)
I already admitted it...so much for elephants remembering..
..at least, if I stick my trunk in my butthole, I don't wonder where that smell is coming from
and yes, Lady, my trunk will reach my butthole
American Lady

Danville, KY

#83778 Mar 3, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
All the time spent rasing cattle on the farm,the AG dept would come out to inspect and advise.Tell about money available for this and that,all we had to do was apply and do whatever as they recommended.My neighbors and I would apply,the answer would always come back.it was already used,or,others have gotten all,or,some excuse.We were small,larger corps.got it all.
Don`t know anything about black farmers getting anything,but everything has become suspect.
All the time while farming(Cattle) the AG dept would come out and advise and tell what money was available for this and that.
Yep! The "corporations" with the silent partners[them] got it.
They are the political "insiders."
ALL a scam ...

We've BEEN used TOO long!
Time to take America BACK!

Since: Jul 11

Buffalo, KY

#83779 Mar 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Just keep repeating it.
It will eventually sink in.
TRUTH ... the libTARD way does.
They keep repeating something until it sounds LIKE the truth.
Then wa la ... it is.
Simple ... really :)
Oh, ok. Like?
"On my first day in office, I will...(put what aint gonna happen here)
Like that?
Syl

Broken Arrow, OK

#83780 Mar 3, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
Romney was on FalseNews today (sequester going on and FalseNews has half a "news" show with Romney? Heh
Anyway..... Mitt said he lost.... Said not one word about birth being an issue. So that being said anyone who says Kenyan is the dumbest person on this board.
Of course all the republicans here already hold that title ...... Carry on uneducated fools!
I saw it too. He and Ann were talking about what they were busy doing now. Said they were happy and busy.
When and why was "birth " suppose to come up anyway. Whats the point suppose to be.
And by the way, speaking of FalseNews, there was a 5 minute report on local news this morning about high gas prices. The words 'Barack Obama' was not mentioned once, Not one time!
When bad things happen,it's as tho Barack Obama is not the president.
Gas prices has doubled since Obama became president, and you know they/you would be screaming if it was a Republican president.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#83781 Mar 3, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, ok. Like?
"On my first day in office, I will...(put what aint gonna happen here)
Like that?
Would you mind making SENSE ...
the NEXT time ...

;0)
Syl

Broken Arrow, OK

#83782 Mar 3, 2013
Boats Second Class wrote:
How do you Republicans like Boenher and McConnell coming home without trying to negotiate about the business at hand. They are the ones who are holding THE UNITED STATES hostage. They act like little boy's saying: "IF YOU DON'T PLAY THE WAY I WANT YOU TO,I'M GOING TO TAKE MY BALL AND BAT HOME AND THE GAME WILL BE OVER!"
They probably couldn't stand to hear another lie from that treacherous mouth, or maybe they didn't like being threatened like Bob Woodward was for standing up to the KING.
If this country is going down{and it is} I'd rather it be because somebody tried to do something right and not because it it was planned to fail from the Obama administration.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Curious 135,163
Little Miss Windy Wendy 2 hr 4ever Kharma 1
Kim bingham 3 hr funny 5
Explosion in Flatlick? 10 hr Citizen 7
Britney Smith and Julius Blalock 11 hr KIM BROCK 7
sabrina 13 hr solution 2
a hero (Jul '09) 14 hr red and right 29
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]