'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Jul 11

Buffalo, KY

#83716 Mar 3, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, sorry you don't know how wrong you are. My opinion does not mean I'm on a rampage. I give my opinion, take it or leave it there Hot shot! Or better yet, try denying with the facts anything I said. Go ahead, deny it!!!!
try proving, with facts, anything you said, rhetoric isn't facts..You spend way too much time listening to Hannity and Rush, and Papa Bear, and Gretchen and Tucker......

Anyway, I don't want to get close enough to your butthole to reach your brain, no offense

Buffalo, KY

#83717 Mar 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You got ANYTHING besides "put downs" to put on here?
Is THAT all the "intelligence" you HAVE?
Ha ...
you were BORN dumb!
It still has NOT changed!
;0)
not very Christlike, Lady...
but, no, mostly "put downs"

Buffalo, KY

#83718 Mar 3, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
They can talk all they want about the will of God and you will never convince me that it was HIS will that Obama was elected. That's so much hogwash. This administration murders babies - late term abortion is murder no matter how you slice it. Does God approve of the death and destruction of a life he is creating? You would think so to hear Pelosi, a Catholic, when she blabbers on about choice. And another Catholic, Biden, who also supports Pelosi. And these same people will hold a candle light vigil and pray for the soul of a lecherous murderer when he is given the death sentence, yet see nothing wrong with the torturous murder of the unborn. It's sick!
We all make choices, but when it comes to Obama, these days of political correctness, the badgering of little children who don't even know what life is about yet, and so they punish them because of their own evil thinking. I have no use for this administration, not because a president is black of half black, whatever you want to call him. His policies, his thinking, his forcing his will on the people of this country under executive orders one after another......equals, loss of freedom, imposing his will and that of his wife on the beliefs of the American people and the American way. Interfering with the family and the right of the people to follow and believe in our Constitution.
The people of this country made a bad choice by giving them the second opportunity to carry on what they did not finish the first time. He reneged on many of his promises and he has been video taped double talking his incoherent opinions.
I am a conservative, but that doesn't mean I worshipped everything Bush did either. And it will come to pass, if we don't open our eyes to what is happening in this country, we will all pay one way or another. IMO, just wait, we 'ain't seen nothing yet!!!
"late term abortion is murder no matter how you slice it"
Nice, Jay, make a joke about killing babies, doesn't sound 'Right'.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#83719 Mar 3, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
not very Christlike, Lady...
but, no, mostly "put downs"
Hey dumwit ...
Even Jesus had a lil temper tantrum ...
He threw the moneychangers out of
His Fathers House.
The Temple

Matthew 21:12 Jesus entered the temple area and drove out all who ...
He overturned the money changers' tables and the chairs of those selling doves.... Then Jesus went into the Temple, threw out everyone who was selling and ..... but he went to the house of his heavenly Father, as the lord and proprietor of it,...

Cleansing the Temple
19:45 Then 127 Jesus 128 entered the temple courts 129 and began to drive out those who were selling things there, 130 19:46 saying to them,“It is written,‘My house will be a house of prayer,’ 131 but you have turned it into a den 132 of robbers!” 133

https://net.bible.org/ #!bible/Luke+19:40

Anything ELSE ...???
Dweeb ...
Really gotta go THIS time ...

See ya on the Sunny Side!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#83720 Mar 3, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
....and "abortion" DOES!...
Sound right ...???

;0)

Jeebers ... you are MORE dumb than I GAVE ya "credit" for !!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#83721 Mar 3, 2013
Proverbs 8:5
1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)
5 O ye foolish men, understand wisdom, and ye, O fools, be wise in heart.

You have a CHOICE to be FOOLISH or wise....
There is NO reason NOT to be WISE anymore! There are ALL kinds of copies of the Holy Bible to read and learn.

ALL it takes IS the "want" to ...
Evidently "you" don't WANT to.

Your fault you ARE "ignorant" ...
Not God's NOR anyone elses.

By choice bub.
God will NOT look upon that kindly ...
The "ignorant" nowadays are the "mentally impaired."
You do NOT seem completely "mentally impaired" though libTARDS DO have "A" mental illness.

So it's your CHOICE ...
Live with the consequences.

Or DIE!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#83722 Mar 3, 2013
Toodles ...
bufford t justice

Monticello, KY

#83723 Mar 3, 2013
wheres the beef wrote:
What's to debate? conway is a democrat, which is to say pro-abortion, pro-gun control, pro-obama, anti-America, anti-second amendment, and the list goes on....
Cutting government spending remains a high priority for Republicans, who still control the House of Representatives. However, the White House pushed back on Friday by painting a dire picture of what would happen if the automatic cuts were allowed to go into effect.

Obama wants Republicans to agree to a short-term budget package to avoid the deepest of the automatic spending cuts but has said it needs to be "balanced" - that is, include some increases in revenue from closing tax loopholes. Boehner has said he would block any delay in those cuts unless other spending cuts and reforms are agreed to.

Key Democratic U.S. senators are discussing a plan that could be introduced next week to turn off the sequester for 10 months, through December 31, and pay for it half with new revenues and half with spending cuts, a Democratic Senate aide said.

While no elements have been decided upon yet, provisions under discussion include ideas Democrats have raised before, such as raising taxes on carried interest, a provision aimed at wealthy investors who profit from hedge funds and private equity partnerships.

Tax breaks for corporate jets and large oil companies could also be targeted, along with higher payroll taxes on smaller private firms organized as S-corporations. The senators are also considering reductions in farm subsidies, which they consider a spending cut.

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid discussed the plan on Thursday with Senate Budget Committee Chairman Patty Murray, Finance Committee Chairman Max Baucus and Appropriations Committee Chairman Barbara Mikulski.

(Reporting By Roberta Rampton, Matt Spetalnick, Mark Felsenthal and David Lawder; Editing by Alistair Bell, Todd Eastham and Jim Loney)

Explore Related Content

1 - 4 of 20
obamatized

Sheridan, AR

#83724 Mar 3, 2013
well i gotta say this harry reid andthe kenyan sure do talk a good game , but when you get to looking at what they say it just doesnt make sense to anybody but leftwingwhackadoodles that have hteir heads buried so far up the kenyans butt they will never see the truth, the sequester was obamas solution to the debt ceiling crisis, republicans agreed to it because obozo sold it as the only solution and would not negotiate anymore, now you idiots blame republicans, its kinda like blaming bush for two wars, i hate to tell you idiots but the majority of democrats voted for theose two wars

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#83725 Mar 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Toodles ...
What a poor pathetic woman. There are meds that could help her.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#83728 Mar 3, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not too late to abort you.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#83729 Mar 3, 2013
obamatized wrote:
well i gotta say this harry reid andthe kenyan sure do talk a good game , but when you get to looking at what they say it just doesnt make sense to anybody but leftwingwhackadoodles that have hteir heads buried so far up the kenyans butt they will never see the truth, the sequester was obamas solution to the debt ceiling crisis, republicans agreed to it because obozo sold it as the only solution and would not negotiate anymore, now you idiots blame republicans, its kinda like blaming bush for two wars, i hate to tell you idiots but the majority of democrats voted for theose two wars
After Bush lied about the WMD's Stupid.
Uncle Tab

United States

#83733 Mar 3, 2013
Romney was on FalseNews today (sequester going on and FalseNews has half a "news" show with Romney? Heh

Anyway..... Mitt said he lost.... Said not one word about birth being an issue. So that being said anyone who says Kenyan is the dumbest person on this board.

Of course all the republicans here already hold that title ...... Carry on uneducated fools!
Uncle Tab

United States

#83734 Mar 3, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>you writing dumb shit on here is fighting for your country.all you tea buffers need to rent a van, take your issue's to Washington,were your voice can be heard . won't happen tho just a bunch of sore losers. GOD GRANT ME SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE. CHANGE THE THINGS I CAN.AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE.
She's a crackhead.... It's obvious by the crazy way she types and the dillusions she has.

We have to keep them typing tho..... Makes it easier to win elections when these nuts type alllll day and night. It's worked the last 2 elections

LMAO
Uncle Tab

United States

#83735 Mar 3, 2013
Also on FalseNews this morning.... Republicans are crying the blues for the next election cycle.... Saying Obama is setting them up with a sequester fall like its the republicans fault that they wouldn't bargain with democrats and not say NO to everything.

This is the thinking that gets republicans by day by day??

Make Obama a one term president and when he does that to them they cry the blues??

Republican teabaggies are very weak and on their way out of office in 2 and 4 years.

Long time coming.... The Republican Party is dead mean walking.

Bout time.

Buffalo, KY

#83736 Mar 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
....and "abortion" DOES!...
Sound right ...???
;0)
Jeebers ... you are MORE dumb than I GAVE ya "credit" for !!!
so you were wrong?

Buffalo, KY

#83737 Mar 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dumwit ...
Even Jesus had a lil temper tantrum ...
He threw the moneychangers out of
His Fathers House.
The Temple
Matthew 21:12 Jesus entered the temple area and drove out all who ...
He overturned the money changers' tables and the chairs of those selling doves.... Then Jesus went into the Temple, threw out everyone who was selling and ..... but he went to the house of his heavenly Father, as the lord and proprietor of it,...
Cleansing the Temple
19:45 Then 127 Jesus 128 entered the temple courts 129 and began to drive out those who were selling things there, 130 19:46 saying to them,“It is written,‘My house will be a house of prayer,’ 131 but you have turned it into a den 132 of robbers!” 133
https://net.bible.org/ #!bible/Luke+19:40
Anything ELSE ...???
Dweeb ...
Really gotta go THIS time ...
See ya on the Sunny Side!
yea, yea, I've read the fairytales, actually I like the silly stories, love the poetry, love the wisdom, but the magic and monsters are for the kiddies and republicans...
spare me

Buffalo, KY

#83738 Mar 3, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
Also on FalseNews this morning.... Republicans are crying the blues for the next election cycle.... Saying Obama is setting them up with a sequester fall like its the republicans fault that they wouldn't bargain with democrats and not say NO to everything.
This is the thinking that gets republicans by day by day??
Make Obama a one term president and when he does that to them they cry the blues??
Republican teabaggies are very weak and on their way out of office in 2 and 4 years.
Long time coming.... The Republican Party is dead mean walking.
Bout time.
you know, Jesus could appear in a cloud and tell the same things, and..."No, it's Obummer in whiteface and a dress."

all they see is the inside of their own colons

and they blame liberals for all the shit
Jay

Paris, TN

#83741 Mar 3, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>

Stop taking things out of context you dimwit, you know exactly what I meant and it's certainly not a joke.

Get real!!!!
Jay

Paris, TN

#83742 Mar 3, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
try proving, with facts, anything you said, rhetoric isn't facts..You spend way too much time listening to Hannity and Rush, and Papa Bear, and Gretchen and Tucker......
Anyway, I don't want to get close enough to your butthole to reach your brain, no offense
I asked you first. Try proving what I said is not true. Then you toss the ball back in my court. You can't, that's why you people do this.

What do you want me to do, publish the letter M. Obama wrote stating she is for late term abortion; that even if the baby is born alive, if the mother doesn't want it, it's ok to leave it lay in a pan until it dies? Yah, she wrote that, and her husband supports it, he said so.

Furthermore, you have no idea how I spend my time and who I listen to. So don't bother telling me what I do and what I believe. I already stated that!

No offense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jim baker remodeling city hall 6 min Resident 2
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 21 min stray-cat 132,206
Who is Winston tye seeing now....... 51 min Nasty 7
teena Marie mills 1 hr infoman 11
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Hatti_Hollerand 3,609
any women want to meet 4 hr lookeing 1
pullets and cocerels for sale, adult Buff Orpin... (Jun '13) 13 hr Deena 4
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Wed dad 52
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info