'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#83686 Mar 2, 2013
Reality wrote:
Thanks AL.
I just listen to "She's Not There" and "Its the Time of the Season."
Its sort of funny, my husband muted the tv so he could listen to it.
Good Night everyone.
Good Night!
Jay

Paris, TN

#83687 Mar 2, 2013
And here is a waste of fresh air. Another digbat! I can't decided if it's she or Pelosi who is the stupidist - whose salary we pay for!

The California Congresswoman who said,“…the Tea Party can go straight to hell,” has once again redefined “outrageous”. Watch this!

“Maxine’s Math”

http://www.westernjournalism.com/maxines-math...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#83688 Mar 2, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> don't flatter yourself.
I'm NOT!
you ARE doing it FOR me ...
tho ...

I'm STILL NOT ...
flattered ...
NOT by the LIKES of you!

Spill The Wine

Season of the Witch
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

you run with the herd!
I STAND alone!

I'm a PART of THIS Generation:

The WILD Ones

Adventurous NOT promiscuous ...

We were the WILD ones
The ones THEY couldn't CONTROL ...[still THAT way]

We didn't KNOW we could FAIL ...
So WE didn't!

We were the wild ones
The ones they couldn't control
We were survivors
Good hearts, body and soul
We were the winners
Cause we didn't know we could fail
We were the wild ones
And we had the world by the tail

STILL DO!

I grabbed LIFE ...
by the Azz ...
and LIVED IT ...

STILL DO
that TOO!

The reason I'm on here
NOW
is
to
FIGHT
for my Country!

So my Grandchildren
CAN
LIVE
in
THAT
SAME
kind of
WORLD!

yours TOO ...
IF you have EVER "procreated!"

and "you" just DO NOT have enuf SENSE to SEE it!
Let alone
RESPECT it!

Because "you" do NOT respect "yourself" ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#83689 Mar 2, 2013
You dwIdiots THOUGHT
I couldn't put
an opinion on here ...
Out of MY own words!

Said I only copy/pasted cause I was DUMB!

Welll you GOT more than you BARGAINED for ... didn't ya?

IF you THINK
I'm on here
for ATTENTION ...

Don't "give" ME any!

Quite SIMPLE ...

Really!

)8~D>

I "relish" being anonymous ...
countrygirl

Hopkinsville, KY

#83690 Mar 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm NOT!
you ARE doing it FOR me ...
tho ...
I'm STILL NOT ...
flattered ...
NOT by the LIKES of you!
Spill The Wine
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3i0DMbCKnAgXX
Season of the Witch
you run with the herd!
I STAND alone!
I'm a PART of THIS Generation:
The WILD Ones
Adventurous NOT promiscuous ...
We were the WILD ones
The ones THEY couldn't CONTROL ...[still THAT way]
We didn't KNOW we could FAIL ...
So WE didn't!
We were the wild ones
The ones they couldn't control
We were survivors
Good hearts, body and soul
We were the winners
Cause we didn't know we could fail
We were the wild ones
And we had the world by the tail
STILL DO!
I grabbed LIFE ...
by the Azz ...
and LIVED IT ...
STILL DO
that TOO!
The reason I'm on here
NOW
is
to
FIGHT
for my Country!
So my Grandchildren
CAN
LIVE
in
THAT
SAME
kind of
WORLD!
yours TOO ...
IF you have EVER "procreated!"
and "you" just DO NOT have enuf SENSE to SEE it!
Let alone
RESPECT it!
Because "you" do NOT respect "yourself" ...
you writing dumb shit on here is fighting for your country.all you tea buffers need to rent a van, take your issue's to Washington,were your voice can be heard . won't happen tho just a bunch of sore losers. GOD GRANT ME SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE. CHANGE THE THINGS I CAN.AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE.
countrygirl

Hopkinsville, KY

#83691 Mar 2, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>you writing dumb shit on here is fighting for your country.all you tea buffers need to rent a van, take your issue's to Washington,were your voice can be heard . won't happen tho just a bunch of sore losers. GOD GRANT ME SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE. CHANGE THE THINGS I CAN.AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE.
YEH,I THOUGHT SO.
Jay

Paris, TN

#83692 Mar 2, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>you writing dumb shit on here is fighting for your country.all you tea buffers need to rent a van, take your issue's to Washington,were your voice can be heard . won't happen tho just a bunch of sore losers. GOD GRANT ME SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE. CHANGE THE THINGS I CAN.AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE.

It shows how much you know about anything.....

Here is a quote from the Tea Party newsletter:

"I think we have proven him wrong after over 100,000 Tea Party and like minded activists showed up and peacefully rallied across this great country for our 2nd Amendment rights last weekend."

The TP has topped a million members, and has 22,000 signatures in 12 hours and on-going. I guess you could say people are doing something about it.

So, people do have the ability to change things, and do not have to accept the status quo. And I hate to be the bearer of bad tidings, but we do have the wisdom to know the difference!
countrygirl

Hopkinsville, KY

#83694 Mar 2, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
It shows how much you know about anything.....
Here is a quote from the Tea Party newsletter:
"I think we have proven him wrong after over 100,000 Tea Party and like minded activists showed up and peacefully rallied across this great country for our 2nd Amendment rights last weekend."
The TP has topped a million members, and has 22,000 signatures in 12 hours and on-going. I guess you could say people are doing something about it.
So, people do have the ability to change things, and do not have to accept the status quo. And I hate to be the bearer of bad tidings, but we A do have the wisdom to know the difference!
A NO YOU DON'T. if ya did then you would not fight against the work of GOD. Do you not believe in fate. God said he would deal with those in higher power not you.We lived with bush thru everything he put out wars,911,stealing elections the list goes on and on. Still seeing the effects. But we lived,by the GRACE OF GOD.YOU WILL CHANGE GODS PLAN
countrygirl

Hopkinsville, KY

#83695 Mar 2, 2013
AIN'T HAPPENING. LOVING THE POTUS
stealthninja

Scottsville, KY

#83696 Mar 2, 2013
.take the children quietly and hide out in the cellar.for soon the fighting will be close at hand.pledge allegiance to the flag,what ever flag they offer.believe in me im with the high command....Phil Collins song (Can You Hear me)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#83697 Mar 2, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>A NO YOU DON'T. if ya did then you would not fight against the work of GOD. Do you not believe in fate. God said he would deal with those in higher power not you.We lived with bush thru everything he put out wars,911,stealing elections the list goes on and on. Still seeing the effects. But we lived,by the GRACE OF GOD.YOU WILL CHANGE GODS PLAN
It's God's will working NOW!
Through WE the 'other' people ...
you know, the ONES who've BEEN LEFT OUT!

Tea Party Community!
teapartycommunity.com

NO trolls allowed!
They might get in ...
BUT they don't STAY ...
Jay

Paris, TN

#83698 Mar 2, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>A NO YOU DON'T. if ya did then you would not fight against the work of GOD. Do you not believe in fate. God said he would deal with those in higher power not you.We lived with bush thru everything he put out wars,911,stealing elections the list goes on and on. Still seeing the effects. But we lived,by the GRACE OF GOD.YOU WILL CHANGE GODS PLAN

Okay, so now you're bringing God into this argument. You don't believe the people have the wisdom to know the difference between good and evil? Is this your statement? I hate to disappoint you, but it was not the will of God that Obama was elected for a second term. It was the will of the people who hoped to get something for nothing. It was the people who believed in his promises and what this man said. However, man has the ability to change things when things go wrong. Fate? What is meant to be, will be, you think? But if the people don't like it, they have the will and the power to change things. I believe God gave us the ability to reason and make judgments as to the path in life we can take. No matter who we are, our lives are filled with choices. And where did God say he would deal with those in higher power?

So, if you believe your own statements, then we can say that it was the will of God that Bush served two terms, it was the will of God that we entered into wars where people died. See? it works both ways. Sorry, I do not buy your theories.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#83699 Mar 3, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, so now you're bringing God into this argument. You don't believe the people have the wisdom to know the difference between good and evil? Is this your statement? I hate to disappoint you, but it was not the will of God that Obama was elected for a second term. It was the will of the people who hoped to get something for nothing. It was the people who believed in his promises and what this man said. However, man has the ability to change things when things go wrong. Fate? What is meant to be, will be, you think? But if the people don't like it, they have the will and the power to change things. I believe God gave us the ability to reason and make judgments as to the path in life we can take. No matter who we are, our lives are filled with choices. And where did God say he would deal with those in higher power?
So, if you believe your own statements, then we can say that it was the will of God that Bush served two terms, it was the will of God that we entered into wars where people died. See? it works both ways. Sorry, I do not buy your theories.
It only works when they say it tho Jay ...
Remember ...
We do not have a leg to STAND on ...
So they say!:)

God says different!
God will NOT be MOCKED!

Ha.
I believe WE & God ... WILL show them ... don't you?

<3

Faith ...
They have RUN God off!
WE still "believe" ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#83701 Mar 3, 2013
Are you running from God?

Many people today certainly are trying, but you can't run from an omnipresent God.

Why do people run from God anyway?

Why attempt the impossible? John 3:20 gives us the answer in simplest of terms...

"For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved."

Sin is the culprit.

The reason why most people run from God is because of their love for sin.

Because of their Worldly "love" of possessions ...

The BEST possession you COULD ever have ...
IS
God in your HEART!
countrygirl

Hopkinsville, KY

#83702 Mar 3, 2013
teaboogers - waste of space and air.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#83703 Mar 3, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>did'nt you say good night?
Did "you" SEE it?

Since: Jul 11

Buffalo, KY

#83704 Mar 3, 2013
Teabggers. Leave it to the republicans to turn, one man dragging his balls across another mans face, into something REALLY disgusting.

Speaking of disgusting:
Newt(Moonbase) Gingrich
Rick (ass juice) Santorum
Rick (oops!) Perry
Michele (John Wayne Who?) Bachmann
Herman (OK, Libya) Cain
Ron Paul (Well, he did spawn Rand)
Mitt (47%) Romney
I'm not sure this is what turtle head Mitch McConnel had in mind when he said, "The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president."

Republicans..they sure look natural
American Lady

Danville, KY

#83705 Mar 3, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
Teabggers. Leave it to the republicans to turn, one man dragging his balls across another mans face, into something REALLY disgusting.
Speaking of disgusting:
Newt(Moonbase) Gingrich
Rick (ass juice) Santorum
Rick (oops!) Perry
Michele (John Wayne Who?) Bachmann
Herman (OK, Libya) Cain
Ron Paul (Well, he did spawn Rand)
Mitt (47%) Romney
I'm not sure this is what turtle head Mitch McConnel had in mind when he said, "The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president."
Republicans..they sure look natural
He has NOT finished THAT second term yet ...
Has he ...???

Just getting started, and lQQk what a mess he has made!
Jay

Paris, TN

#83706 Mar 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
It only works when they say it tho Jay ...
Remember ...
We do not have a leg to STAND on ...
So they say!:)
God says different!
God will NOT be MOCKED!
Ha.
I believe WE & God ... WILL show them ... don't you?
<3
Faith ...
They have RUN God off!
WE still "believe" ...

They can talk all they want about the will of God and you will never convince me that it was HIS will that Obama was elected. That's so much hogwash. This administration murders babies - late term abortion is murder no matter how you slice it. Does God approve of the death and destruction of a life he is creating? You would think so to hear Pelosi, a Catholic, when she blabbers on about choice. And another Catholic, Biden, who also supports Pelosi. And these same people will hold a candle light vigil and pray for the soul of a lecherous murderer when he is given the death sentence, yet see nothing wrong with the torturous murder of the unborn. It's sick!

We all make choices, but when it comes to Obama, these days of political correctness, the badgering of little children who don't even know what life is about yet, and so they punish them because of their own evil thinking. I have no use for this administration, not because a president is black of half black, whatever you want to call him. His policies, his thinking, his forcing his will on the people of this country under executive orders one after another......equals, loss of freedom, imposing his will and that of his wife on the beliefs of the American people and the American way. Interfering with the family and the right of the people to follow and believe in our Constitution.
The people of this country made a bad choice by giving them the second opportunity to carry on what they did not finish the first time. He reneged on many of his promises and he has been video taped double talking his incoherent opinions.

I am a conservative, but that doesn't mean I worshipped everything Bush did either. And it will come to pass, if we don't open our eyes to what is happening in this country, we will all pay one way or another. IMO, just wait, we 'ain't seen nothing yet!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#83707 Mar 3, 2013
Night dwIdiots ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 min The Apostle 7,244
Stealing from child's grave 18 min D Rogers 14
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 25 min BIG_STEVIE 81,661
T and L pawn 28 min True Anon 2
Joe and Teresa 30 min I wonder 13
barbourville utitlities ripoff 35 min True Anon 7
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Yes and Amen 131,112

Barbourville Jobs

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]