'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
S133py Loco

United States

#83624 Mar 2, 2013
Romneys history.... Hmmm

Daddy was a governor. He picked on kids in scho and was a bully according to his classmates...

Or did u means "he's history" as in he LOST the fuggin election because he SUCKED!?!???

Explain your D@mn self!!!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#83625 Mar 2, 2013
This SHOULD pretty GOOD!
==========

Shakalaka wrote:[typical libTARD mindset]

If this, what you cite as being a "free man", means you need a weapon in order to be "free", then YOU are a threat to humanity. Unworthy of living among the "civilized."

People who feel they need a gun in order to exercise their freedom are the psychotic ones because if you were of the mind, that everyone has a right to co-exist, even if they disagree with you, and you were "evolved" enough to understand that principle, you too would find, that wmd's are the problem in civilized societies.

Trouble comes when one man tries to superimpose his individual beliefs on another. Why can't you people even entertain the notion of peace?

I know, that if you would stop trying to "control" the world and just let everyone be...peace would come naturally.

Who was it that introduced Guns and the concept of money to the world? Clearly by now all can see, that this introduction is the major cause of violence on our planet. Clearly it does no good.
The whole concept of weapons comes from the mind of a control freak. So many unnecessary deaths are to be blamed on the shear ignorance of mankind. Until you can create life, you have no right to take ones. I pray for enlightenment of this monster known as human beings.

``````````

AL said:
"civilized."

ARE "criminals" civilized ...???
They live HERE too ...
[well some are DEAD now]

Charles Manson
John Wayne Gacy
Ted Bundy
Green River killer
the ONES ... "YET" to DO wrong!

etc

Prisons ARE full of THEM ...so THEY say ...
IF NOT ...
Another BIG 'conspiracy'...

;0)

Ever once in a while
THERE is a "prison" break ...

WHAT do you THINK that person will be coming by your house FOR ...???

Candy ...
TEA ...
A sit down about our pResident who HAS failed US!...
S133py Loco

United States

#83626 Mar 2, 2013
Whaaaaaaaaaat???
S133py Loco

United States

#83627 Mar 2, 2013
Stop with the long posts and argue with me!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#83628 Mar 2, 2013
S133py Loco wrote:
Stop with the long posts and argue with me!!!
There's NO arguing with you ...
I just tell it like it IS ...
And you have NOTHING left to say ...
Just whining ...

;0)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#83630 Mar 2, 2013
Singing the Sequester Soap Opera

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/02/opinion/how...
Boats Second Class

Lexington, KY

#83632 Mar 2, 2013
How do you Republicans like Boenher and McConnell coming home without trying to negotiate about the business at hand. They are the ones who are holding THE UNITED STATES hostage. They act like little boy's saying: "IF YOU DON'T PLAY THE WAY I WANT YOU TO,I'M GOING TO TAKE MY BALL AND BAT HOME AND THE GAME WILL BE OVER!"
American Lady

Danville, KY

#83633 Mar 2, 2013
Speak Up!

We are all aware of frightening and profoundly unsettling events that are happening in our world. We discuss these matters often here at the Tree House. These past months we have been voicing our beliefs, and learning from one another and, I hope, each of us has been reading and studying as much as we can do about the events of the day, about the founding of our country, the causes of The American Revolution, what our Founding Fathers thought and did, and the basic documents – The Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution.

It is important for conservatives to be prepared for argument with progressives. Their guns are empty; all they have – most of them – are talking points and insults and vulgarity. Truth is our most important tool (or weapon!) With truth, we can convince the undecided and silence the uninformed. We can plant seeds that will grow in receptive minds.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/03/0...
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83634 Mar 2, 2013
Boats Second Class wrote:
How do you Republicans like Boenher and McConnell coming home without trying to negotiate about the business at hand. They are the ones who are holding THE UNITED STATES hostage. They act like little boy's saying: "IF YOU DON'T PLAY THE WAY I WANT YOU TO,I'M GOING TO TAKE MY BALL AND BAT HOME AND THE GAME WILL BE OVER!"
good, they should have went home and told oblamer to fix the problem he created, oh wait, they did, and oblamer went into teleprompter mode claiming baaaaaaaa and waaaaaaaaa,

you libotards wanted it, you got it, less jobs in 2013 and 2014 because you are stupid, most repubs I know have jobs, most demotards I know work minimum wage, whats that tell you libboy, baaaaaa
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83635 Mar 2, 2013
You repukes wrote:
why even Republicans are turning Democrat.(The real reason they didn't want to confirm HAGEL, a war hero like McCain)
Sore losers holding Americans hostage playing their parties (GOP/Teabaggers) politcal games. Keep it up. We will not forget in 2014/2016.
BYE, BYE little repuke clowns. Keep them laughing today.
Uncle Tab, countrygirl, injudgemnt and others, keep up the great comments. You can almost see them squirm when you hit a nerve. Especially the goat girl.
DEMS RULE! GOB BLESS AMERICA!
lol, I'm still waiting for one of you sodolibs to hit a nerve, kool aid anyone? baaaaaaa
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83636 Mar 2, 2013
Boats Second Class wrote:
yes, they took their bat home because the dems showed up to the game with a plastic bat they bought at the dollar store, baaaaaaa

can't wait to see the unemployement and consumer confidence numbers in two months, waaaaaaaaaaaa
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83637 Mar 2, 2013
are we the only ones who finds this hilarious?

-oblamer comes up with the idea of the sequester,
-he uses it to bluff congress,
-when he sees his bluff is not working he whips out the ol teleprompter and starts campaign mode to tell people just how bad the sequester will be on the economy,
-he signs it into law
-he blames repubs for it,
-the media sides with oblamer on it,

no wonder the secretary of state said oblamer wasn't qualified to lead this country,

this is the perfect example of baaaaaaaaa we have ever seen, oblamer makes Clinton look like a boy scout

ROTFL
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83638 Mar 2, 2013
I wonder if oblamer thinks the repubs are bluffing about raising the debt ceiling again later this month, ooooohhhh, I wouldn't bet on it hussein,

what a bunch of sheeple tards, hey wait, a new genetic strain, libotards and sheeple, thats it, we just invented a new word,

Sheepletards, baaaaaaaaa
countrygirl

Hopkinsville, KY

#83639 Mar 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Speak Up!
We are all aware of frightening and profoundly unsettling events that are happening in our world. We discuss these matters often here at the Tree House. These past months we have been voicing our beliefs, and learning from one another and, I hope, each of us has been reading and studying as much as we can do about the events of the day, about the founding of our country, the causes of The American Revolution, what our Founding Fathers thought and did, and the basic documents – The Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution.
It is important for conservatives to be prepared for argument with progressives. Their guns are empty; all they have – most of them – are talking points and insults and vulgarity. Truth is our most important tool (or weapon!) With truth, we can convince the undecided and silence the uninformed. We can plant seeds that will grow in receptive minds.
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/03/0...
noone is buying what you are selling. truth, stop. This a new day. AMERICA has made it's choice. sooner you accept it better off you'll be. Wish I could have saw your face election night when they announced the once again two time WINNER PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA. PRICELESS!!!!!!!
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

#83640 Mar 2, 2013
hey sheepletards, wonder how oblamers sequestion is going to impact people, we told you he would drop you like a hot potato after the election, heck, he even told the prime minister of Russia that, baaaaaaaaaa

New York
Young children in New York City’s most disadvantaged neighborhoods might be among those affected by sequestration as Head Start programs face a 5 percent cut, NBC New York reported.

Texas
Lone Star state schools, air travel, military operations and more stand to be trimmed, NBC Dallas-Fort Worth reported. The Texas state budget may lose $334 million in cuts to public education programs, and more than 285 schools stand to lose federal funding

Maryland
The military may see as much $100 million for operations vanish in Maryland, NBC Washington reported. Military facilities in Maryland may lose $95 million in base operations, and furloughs of civilian employees could result in a $359 million payroll reduction,

California
Cuts to funding for schools, the military and disability services could total $500 million, and primary and secondary education may see a $87.6 million cut, according to NBC Los Angeles.

Connecticut
The budget cuts include slashing funds for the Federal Aviation Administration by about $600 million nationwide, NBC Connecticut reported

Chicago
Scott Air Force Base, a major employer in Illinois, could be hit hard by the cuts, according to NBC Chicago. Head Start programs in Illinois would likely be hit, too. "It's not just cold-hearted. It's stupid economic policy," said Diana Rauner, president of the Ounce of Prevention Fund, a nonprofit that serves 1,300 Chicago children. The U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois in Chicago is considering closing its doors for one work day a week if the cuts take full effect, said court clerk Tom Bruton

Philadelphia
The program Meals on Wheels is preparing for a worst-case scenario, according to NBC Philadelphia. Cuts to the program could mean waiting lists or stopping deliveries to home-bound clients altogether. "They wouldn't be able to stay at home and then they would probably end up in a nursing homes, which would cost the government a fortune
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

#83641 Mar 2, 2013
hey sheepletards, who does this news article say signed an order? baaaaaaa

Let the sequester begin.

President Barack Obama on Friday signed an order that starts putting into place federal spending cuts that could begin forcing layoffs of federal workers. Obama signed his directive, entitled "Sequestration Order for Fiscal Year 2013
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

#83642 Mar 2, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>noone is buying what you are selling. truth, stop. This a new day. AMERICA has made it's choice. sooner you accept it better off you'll be. Wish I could have saw your face election night when they announced the once again two time WINNER PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA. PRICELESS!!!!!!!
a little math might go a long way for credibility, but then again, never met a sheepletard that cared about credibility,

28% of registered voters voted for hussein oblamer, that does not sound like a choice to me, that sounds like social retardation, but, as I have said before, I am very OK with that, I would not want to see oblamer weasel out of his responsibility of facing up to the disaster he has done to this country, and yesterday he did it again, baaaaaaaaaaaa
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

#83643 Mar 2, 2013
didn't oblamer take Virginia? ROTFL, now they are crying to oblamer,

News Article:
The law mandating spending cuts gives federal agencies until the end of the fiscal year to complete them, but the Defense Department has already notified its 800,000 civilian employees of possible furloughs, and private defense contractors have already begun cutting back.

Virginia, where many defense contractors have set up shop near the federal money spigot, is squarely in the cross-hairs of the impending budget cuts. The state is home to 174,000 federal workers, 19 military facilities (including both the Pentagon and the country’s largest naval base in Norfolk), 90 federal offices, 550 federal government-leased or -owned properties, and 25,000 federal government contractors.

Last month, Republican Gov. Robert McDonnell wrote a letter to President Barack Obama warning that his state stands to lose $4.2 billion in economic output over five years - or 0.6 percent of total state gross domestic product - if the cuts take full effect.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#83644 Mar 2, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>noone is buying what you are selling. truth, stop. This a new day. AMERICA has made it's choice. sooner you accept it better off you'll be. Wish I could have saw your face election night when they announced the once again two time WINNER PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA. PRICELESS!!!!!!!
KiSS my Rosy RED Cheeks ..
-n-
they ain't on my
FACE!

The election is OVER!
YES!
But THIS president CONTINUES to
FAIL US
daily!

HOW CAN YOU NOT GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL ...???

``````````

``````````

Have YOU got an argument
OR
do you just WANT to whine!

WITH
ya

insults and vulgarity ...

you do NOT even HAVE any talking points!

BACK OFF ... punk!

Punk a young inexperienced person : beginner, novice; especially : a young man. b : a usually petty gangster, hoodlum, or ruffian. c slang : a young man used as a ...
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/punk
R orD please wtf

Richmond, IN

#83645 Mar 2, 2013
dems are sheepletards wrote:
hey sheepletards, wonder how oblamers sequestion is going to impact people, we told you he would drop you like a hot potato after the election, heck, he even told the prime minister of Russia that, baaaaaaaaaa
New York
Young children in New York City’s most disadvantaged neighborhoods might be among those affected by sequestration as Head Start programs face a 5 percent cut, NBC New York reported.
Texas
Lone Star state schools, air travel, military operations and more stand to be trimmed, NBC Dallas-Fort Worth reported. The Texas state budget may lose $334 million in cuts to public education programs, and more than 285 schools stand to lose federal funding
Maryland
The military may see as much $100 million for operations vanish in Maryland, NBC Washington reported. Military facilities in Maryland may lose $95 million in base operations, and furloughs of civilian employees could result in a $359 million payroll reduction,
California
Cuts to funding for schools, the military and disability services could total $500 million, and primary and secondary education may see a $87.6 million cut, according to NBC Los Angeles.
Connecticut
The budget cuts include slashing funds for the Federal Aviation Administration by about $600 million nationwide, NBC Connecticut reported
Chicago
Scott Air Force Base, a major employer in Illinois, could be hit hard by the cuts, according to NBC Chicago. Head Start programs in Illinois would likely be hit, too. "It's not just cold-hearted. It's stupid economic policy," said Diana Rauner, president of the Ounce of Prevention Fund, a nonprofit that serves 1,300 Chicago children. The U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois in Chicago is considering closing its doors for one work day a week if the cuts take full effect, said court clerk Tom Bruton
Philadelphia
The program Meals on Wheels is preparing for a worst-case scenario, according to NBC Philadelphia. Cuts to the program could mean waiting lists or stopping deliveries to home-bound clients altogether. "They wouldn't be able to stay at home and then they would probably end up in a nursing homes, which would cost the government a fortune
hell the pubtards have been after these cuts for years I guess Obama finally let them have it you should be proud not mad if you don't believe it just look at the pubtard debates! why are you so pissed you wanted that? but Pedro he want something way different he want you in grey poupon and you will likey likey

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min Mike Duquette 131,475
Indictments 17 min John 25
Knox Co.Jail employees idicted 33 min voter 40
who will you vote for as jailer 46 min Jesus 80
Sheila and Jennifer Brown 1 hr Inside 6
Phillip Vaughn 1 hr Lover 9
Who will win for Knox County Jailer 2014 2 hr Citizen 15
A Knox County woman is charged with child abuse. 23 hr Curiouswonderer 4
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville Jobs

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE