'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#83489 Mar 1, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
thats cuz I step in it everytime a lib posts on this forum, baaaaaaa
I am not joking !!!! To be 12 years old you are really intelligent !!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#83490 Mar 1, 2013
Hmmmm guess republicans are too stupid to understand the stock market connection I mentioned today

Proves how ignorant and uneducated you koolaiders are.

Why is the world always going to end with you idiots and it never does.... Making you all look so ignorant??

Nevermind.... You're too stupid to understand why.

Makes you perfect republicans..... Stupid!!

Karl Rove loves that in a voter!

Location hidden

#83491 Mar 1, 2013
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad your'e not human, that would be a waste of oxygen.
So do you believe non-humans are posting on Topix? Oh, I bet you have, like so many children, an imaginary friend. Is he a purple dragon?
Billy Bob

Lafayette, TN

#83492 Mar 1, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
Hmmmm guess republicans are too stupid to understand the stock market connection I mentioned today
Why is the world always going to end with you idiots and it never does.... Making you all look so ignorant??
How's Pale Rider, Uncle Turd?

Surely you must have something to say beyond just calling Republicans ignorant and uneducated koolaiders, and babbling about Karl Rove.

You aren't very imaginative are you?
OZombies

United States

#83493 Mar 1, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
he probably wasn't lying, went to a democrap K-12 school,
Try affirmative action...any idiot can graduate from that school...
DOCTORS HUSBAND

United States

#83494 Mar 1, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>So do you believe non-humans are posting on Topix? Oh, I bet you have, like so many children, an imaginary friend. Is he a purple dragon?
...LIBERALS are 'non-humans'... purple dragons voted for oblamer...that's why country is in such deep s%&t...

Location hidden

#83495 Mar 1, 2013
DOCTORS HUSBAND wrote:
<quoted text>
...LIBERALS are 'non-humans'... purple dragons voted for oblamer...that's why country is in such deep s%&t...
And that answer is why you Repubs have lost so many elections and will continue to lose more. You are part of the hatewing American Taliban. You all believe NO is the answer to anything other than your own ideas. Losers.
Syl

Ashland, KY

#83496 Mar 1, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>And that answer is why you Repubs have lost so many elections and will continue to lose more. You are part of the hatewing American Taliban. You all believe NO is the answer to anything other than your own ideas. Losers.
Get it right why don't ya. The reason Repubs lost is because there's more people voting for a living than people working for a living.
DOCTORS HUSBAND

United States

#83497 Mar 1, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>And that answer is why you Repubs have lost so many elections and will continue to lose more. You are part of the hatewing American Taliban. You all believe NO is the answer to anything other than your own ideas. Losers.
Talk to your doctor wife, after oblamer's healthcare kicks in next year! Geez, you're so ignorant! That's why country is in such deep s%&t.
Your president is part of American Taliban...he supports Muslim brotherhood and BOWS to a Muslim King!!!!! You people are not what America use to be...you all go for Obama and Obama's freebies, and not looking for the BEST of the America! You can join illegals and Obama promoting food stamps in Mexico and Obama phones...don't forget welfare recipients ...

DUMMIES and MOOCHERS voted for this liar in chief, and there is no way around it...
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83498 Mar 1, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
good point, I stand corrected,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83499 Mar 1, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
well ya see lib, I don't see any repubs on here claiming the world is gonna end, but I do see a lot of economic and social cause and effect, I know you don't because you baaaaaaa all the time, but if you didn't baaaaaaa all the time,you would see it too, for example, spend too much money, raise taxes, people leave the area,(California, Michigan), then, not enough tax income and taxes are raised more, more people leave and the libotards still keep spending like its not their money (LOLOL), then, guess what libby, BANKRUPTCY! WAAAAAAAAA, see how that works? I didn't think so, but if you think about it long enough, then extrapolate that cause and effect into a national level, whalla,$16.4 trillion and no end in site, except for, come on, think about it,..... yes, BANKRUPTCY, you know what comes after BANKRUPTCY? I didn't think so, how about Civil Unrest! Oh yeah, like they had during the Katrina aftermath, ok, just try to stick with me here and don't go baaaaaaa just yet,

now, if you try really really really hard and turn off MSLSD for even just one day, then extrapolate those concepts of cause and effect to religious persecution, home ownership, the 2nd Amendment, intentional economic destruction, hyper inflation, family values and other good things you libotards know nothing about, then what do you think happens, come on libby,..... yes, Civil Disobedience, thats what happens, kind of what they have in Detroit, Flint, St. Louis and other libby land places like that, only, the economic destruction doesn't end there - it goes from, yes, sea to shining sea,

ok, I know that was a lot to digest so we will excuse you from this forum for the next 47 1/2 days so you can get your thoughts together. Please try without medication, it's a lot more painful in the short term but in the long term it works much better,

so, you see, explain things may seem like the end of the world to a retard (notice my post name - LOLOL), because thats what dems are,

ok, now you can go baaaaaaaaaa
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83500 Mar 1, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
there we go again with the paranioa about future elections, baaaaaaa, got the idea that when it all crashes a repub will be the one to fix it all? Yea, I think you do, thats why you are always concerned about 2014 and 2016, baaaaaaaaa
American Lady

Danville, KY

#83501 Mar 1, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
BRILLIANT :)
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83502 Mar 1, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
and by the way, I thought it was all you demotards claiming that the repubs are the rich ones on wall street, but you just posted they don't understand wall street, ROTFL, LOLOL, you can't win an argument with a pile of rocks, baaaaaaaaa
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83503 Mar 1, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>What a genius answer you gave. You're really smart.
you are correct in jabbing me for that one, I stand corrected, I forgot about affirmative action passing unqualifed people, baaaaaaa
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83504 Mar 1, 2013
hey libs, who designed and signed the sequester?
OZombies

United States

#83505 Mar 1, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
BRILLIANT :)
Thank you dear!
<3
OZombies

United States

#83507 Mar 1, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
good point, I stand corrected,
I love your posts...excellent job...M...!

Don't give up..........

LIBERALISM IS A PSYCHOSIS ..........
bufford pusser

Monticello, KY

#83508 Mar 1, 2013
Even the word is enough to send shivers of fiscal panic, or sheer political malaise, down the spines of seasoned politicians and news reporters. And today, the sequester will almost certainly happen, a year and a half after its inception amid the stalemate of the debt-limit crisis in 2011.
Automatic budget cuts will be triggered across federal agencies, as President Obama will be required to order sequestration into effect before midnight Friday night. The federal bureaucracy will implement its various plans to save the money it's required to save.
Read more: How Automatic Cuts Could Hurt at the Local Level
Now that the sequester will probably happen, here are some questions and answers about it:
1. HOW BIG IS IT?
The cuts were originally slated for $109 billion this year, but after the fiscal-cliff deal postponed the sequester for two months by finding alternate savings, the sequester will amount to $85 billion over the next 10 months. In 2013, nondefense programs will be cut by nine percent, and defense programs will be cut by 13 percent.
If carried out over 10 years (as designed), the sequester will amount to $1.2 trillion in total.
2. WHAT WILL BE CUT, SPARED?
Most government programs will be cut, with the cuts distributed evenly (by dollar amount) between defense and nondefense programs.
Some vital domestic entitlements, however, will be spared. Social Security checks won't shrink; nor will Veterans Administration programs. Medicare benefits won't get cut, but payments to providers will shrink by two percent. The Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP), food stamps, Pell grants, and Medicaid will all be shielded from the sequester.
But lots of things will get cut. The Obama administration has warned that a host of calamities will befall vulnerable segments of the population.
Read more: Sequester May Revive 'Amtrak' Joe Biden
3. WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE SO BAD?
Questions persist over whether or not it really does.
The sequester will mean such awful things because it forces agencies to cut indiscriminately, instead of simply stripping money from their overall budgets.
But some Republicans, including Oklahoma Sen. Tom Coburn, have suggested that federal agencies have plenty of flexibility to implement these cuts while avoiding the worst of the purported consequences. Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal accused President Obama of trying to "distort" the severity of the sequester. The federal government will still spend more money than it did last year, GOP critics of sequester alarmism have pointed out.
Read more: 57 Terrible Consequences of the Sequester
The White House tells a different story.
According to the Office of Management and Budget, the sequestration law forces agency heads to cut the same percentage from each program. If that program is for TSA agents at airports, the sequester law doesn't care, and Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano can't do anything about it.
Agency heads do have some authority to "reprogram" funds, rearranging their money to circumvent the bad effects. An OMB official told ABC News that "these flexibilities are limited and do not provide significant relief due to the rigid nature of the way in which sequestration is required by law to be implemented."
4. WHEN WILL THE WORST OF IT START?
Not until April -- but some of the cuts could be felt before then.
Most of the sequester apocalypse, of which Obama's Cabinet has warned, relates to government-worker furloughs: Airport-security lines will get longer because TSA agents will work one fewer day every two weeks, thinning out the workforce; fewer commercial planes will fly because of furloughs to air-traffic controllers; were harry reed and mitch the snitch and john bonehead better known as the crybaby
eLendingSaver.com
Ricky wrote:
This should be good.
hahaha you dumb inbreeds can you read.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#83509 Mar 1, 2013
you mean pResident oblamer ...
MOST small towns HAVE BEEN feeling this bs for a looooong time!

It's just MORE of the SAME ...
since he's BEEN in office!

And getting WORSE "daily"
Therefore ...
" The pResident has FAILED us "
daily!

Amounting to several years worth!

They/the dims/libTARDS are the ones SQUALLING "help us"

The Republicans have been prepared for IT quite some time ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 5 min Reality 5,017
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 13 min ms_Sweeter 3,535
Joe and Teresa 25 min Just wondering 5
Sara Stewart I Am Sucking Your Mans Big Uncut C*ck 39 min sky 5
Tax tax and more tax 49 min john 10
new hunting and fishing store 1 hr ky hunter 6
Kfc 1 hr steve 14
Barbourville high school salaries WOW 2 hr John boy 21
knox board of ed raising taxes 3 hr sick of taxes 88
A Rat In Knox County 13 hr Genius 8