'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Waiyusotan

Versailles, KY

#83477 Mar 1, 2013
How about Congress going home for the weekend.
countrygirl

Hopkinsville, KY

#83478 Mar 1, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
if repubs wanted America to fail they would have all voted for hussein oblamer,
go take a bath, you smell of bullshit.
obamatized

London, KY

#83479 Mar 1, 2013
i see the nazis are at it again removing posts of anytbody that opposes the kenyan national thats illegally in my white house
obamatized

London, KY

#83480 Mar 1, 2013
if common sense makes its way back into politics no democrap will be left
Call me Ishmael

Pikeville, KY

#83481 Mar 1, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>and that has to do with what? just writing dumb shit. I believe common sense will make it's way back one day.
Lass I believe in it .Someday soon
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83482 Mar 1, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>go take a bath, you smell of bullshit.
thats cuz I step in it everytime a lib posts on this forum, baaaaaaa
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83483 Mar 1, 2013
the democrap motto, I regret that I have but one country to give for my life,

good job libs! keep it coming,

News Article:

More detainees ticketed for deportation have been freed in recent weeks by ICE than previously known, according to a report, but DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano says it wasn't her decision.
Syl

Ashland, KY

#83484 Mar 1, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
here are two of your genius demotard leaders, soooo bright, keep following them, they are leading us straight into the barackalypse, come on demolibs, defend this, we're all waiting, baaaaaaaaaaa
'Maxine Waters makes dumbest point ever, claims 170 million jobs will be lost'
It wasnít long ago that Nancy Pelosi claimed 500 million jobs would be lost per month if there was no government stimulus. Maxine Waters is taking a page from Skeletorís book by claiming if no deal is made on the sequester cuts, 170 million jobs will be cut. Quite a claim considering only about 130 million people in America have jobs.
LOL!! Remember when something went wrong with the Mars Rover, a year or so ago,Maxine wondered "why they couldn't just send someone up there to fix it."
Our politicians,what a laugh. There is one in California that is claiming he was too "uneducated" to know stealing was illegal.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83485 Mar 1, 2013
wonder how this could happen in a 100% democrap city, UAW headquarters, one of the most heavily taxed states for businesses in the country, most liberal city in the state, baaaaaaaaa

Michigan's governor declares Detroit in state of financial emergency

Governor Rick Snyder of Michigan on Friday declared a fiscal state of emergency in Detroit in a move that could lead to the appointment of a financial manager who could file for the largest municipal bankruptcy ever.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83486 Mar 1, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! Remember when something went wrong with the Mars Rover, a year or so ago,Maxine wondered "why they couldn't just send someone up there to fix it."
Our politicians,what a laugh. There is one in California that is claiming he was too "uneducated" to know stealing was illegal.
he probably wasn't lying, went to a democrap K-12 school,
OZombies

United States

#83487 Mar 1, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
thats cuz I step in it everytime a lib posts on this forum, baaaaaaa
..........LIBERALISM IS A PSYCHOSIS ..........
I like to borrow from you ...baaaaaaaaaaaaaa.........

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#83488 Mar 1, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
he probably wasn't lying, went to a democrap K-12 school,
What a genius answer you gave. You're really smart.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#83489 Mar 1, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
thats cuz I step in it everytime a lib posts on this forum, baaaaaaa
I am not joking !!!! To be 12 years old you are really intelligent !!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#83490 Mar 1, 2013
Hmmmm guess republicans are too stupid to understand the stock market connection I mentioned today

Proves how ignorant and uneducated you koolaiders are.

Why is the world always going to end with you idiots and it never does.... Making you all look so ignorant??

Nevermind.... You're too stupid to understand why.

Makes you perfect republicans..... Stupid!!

Karl Rove loves that in a voter!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#83491 Mar 1, 2013
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad your'e not human, that would be a waste of oxygen.
So do you believe non-humans are posting on Topix? Oh, I bet you have, like so many children, an imaginary friend. Is he a purple dragon?
Billy Bob

Lafayette, TN

#83492 Mar 1, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
Hmmmm guess republicans are too stupid to understand the stock market connection I mentioned today
Proves how ignorant and uneducated you koolaiders are.
Why is the world always going to end with you idiots and it never does.... Making you all look so ignorant??
Nevermind.... You're too stupid to understand why.
Makes you perfect republicans..... Stupid!!
Karl Rove loves that in a voter!
How's Pale Rider, Uncle Turd?

Surely you must have something to say beyond just calling Republicans ignorant and uneducated koolaiders, and babbling about Karl Rove.

You aren't very imaginative are you?
OZombies

United States

#83493 Mar 1, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
he probably wasn't lying, went to a democrap K-12 school,
Try affirmative action...any idiot can graduate from that school...
DOCTORS HUSBAND

United States

#83494 Mar 1, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>So do you believe non-humans are posting on Topix? Oh, I bet you have, like so many children, an imaginary friend. Is he a purple dragon?
...LIBERALS are 'non-humans'... purple dragons voted for oblamer...that's why country is in such deep s%&t...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#83495 Mar 1, 2013
DOCTORS HUSBAND wrote:
<quoted text>
...LIBERALS are 'non-humans'... purple dragons voted for oblamer...that's why country is in such deep s%&t...
And that answer is why you Repubs have lost so many elections and will continue to lose more. You are part of the hatewing American Taliban. You all believe NO is the answer to anything other than your own ideas. Losers.
Syl

Ashland, KY

#83496 Mar 1, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>And that answer is why you Repubs have lost so many elections and will continue to lose more. You are part of the hatewing American Taliban. You all believe NO is the answer to anything other than your own ideas. Losers.
Get it right why don't ya. The reason Repubs lost is because there's more people voting for a living than people working for a living.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike Smith For Sheriff (Feb '14) 1 hr crazy 227
teena Marie mills 1 hr infoman 9
Cody Carnes 2 hr Proof 7
Emily Collins 4 hr john 3
where the heck is brandon brayson? (Apr '11) 5 hr truth 7
jason hughes 5 hr whoa 12
Linda Darlene Doolin (Jan '09) 5 hr barberette5657 3
Mayor west gives city councilmans son raise 7 hr Just a fact 22
praying it's all a lie Thu Just the truth 5
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Wed dad 52
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
Bengals Complete Week 17 Preview vs. Steelers
NBC Sports 4:25 AM
Andy Dalton returns to practice, but other Bengals still sick
NBC Sports 8:25 AM
A.J. Green present at Cincinnati's Friday practice
Bleacher Report10:03 AM
Eifert out for Season After Having Recent Shoulder Surgery
ESPN11:57 AM
Bengals TE Eifert will not return this season