'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 190174 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#83522 Mar 1, 2013
WHOOSH wrote:
<quoted text>
...right over your head ...
;0)
countrygirl

Hopkinsville, KY

#83523 Mar 1, 2013
American Lady wrote:
PLUS ... we've been TRYING our BEST to warn the libTARDS!
BUT
As usual THEY haven't "listened" ...
They THINK they are smart!
That's their problem ... tho ...
Liberalism "is" a mental disease ...
don't need you to warn nobody about nothing .you need to embrace change.accept it don't be scared. didn't want to live under bush,by the gracce of GOD we survived. still feeling the effects though.Love your president. rant and rave all you want.analize,scrutinize what the hell ever,won't change shit. LOVING OBAMA.
oops again huh

Glasgow, KY

#83524 Mar 1, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>ObamaCare Fear???? Where did the ObamaCare blueprint come from? Romney and Massachusetts. Did it hurt Massachusetts? NO. Did people get insurance? Yes. 94% of Adults and 96% of all children. Is Massachusetts better off now because of RomneyCare or not? Read the report that tracked the results for 6 years.
http://www.kff.org/healthreform/upload/8311.p...
You are aware that just because you claim Obamacare came from Romneycare...doesn't make a word of what you say true, right? Just so you know. Romneycare did not raise taxes. Romneycare was not forced on every man, woman and child in the United States of America. Romneycare did not fine or penalize it's citizens. Romneycare was funded by dollars the State received from Federal funds for indigents. All States receive those Federal indigent dollars.

Crack open a book every now and then, crackhead. Maybe you won't look so foolish next time if you actually are informed about the subject you are trying to debate. E for effort. lol
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#83525 Mar 1, 2013
Something to look forward to...there will be no 3rd term for the slug messiah. Hallelujah!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#83526 Mar 1, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>don't need you to warn nobody about nothing .you need to embrace change.accept it don't be scared. didn't want to live under bush,by the gracce of GOD we survived. still feeling the effects though.Love your president. rant and rave all you want.analize,scrutinize what the hell ever,won't change shit. LOVING OBAMA.
It's already changing ...
Can ya hear US coming?

;0)

Silent Running

I'm with the HIGH Command ... ;0)
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#83527 Mar 1, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>don't need you to warn nobody about nothing .you need to embrace change.accept it don't be scared. didn't want to live under bush,by the gracce of GOD we survived. still feeling the effects though.Love your president. rant and rave all you want.analize,scrutinize what the hell ever,won't change shit. LOVING OBAMA.
To embrace the Obama change is the same as agreeing with enslaving our nation with debt. Being a slug living on government cheese rations may be your dream of the future but my kids and grandkids deserve so much better. Your kids? Not so much. Once a slug always a slug. Slither on down the road cheesy slug.
countrygirl

Hopkinsville, KY

#83528 Mar 1, 2013
wtf wrote:
Something to look forward to...there will be no 3rd term for the slug messiah. Hallelujah!!!
who you. Funny.
LOVINGOBAMAcount ry girl

United States

#83529 Mar 1, 2013
...community organizer...nah...
...some LOVE America's traitor ...
...some HATE America's apologize(r)...
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83531 Mar 1, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>got bored reading all this madness. just want to know did you send your government check back to help with cause?
understood, logic is elusive to libs, you can go back to baaaaaaaaa, much simpler, baaaaaaaaaa
countrygirl

Hopkinsville, KY

#83532 Mar 1, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
To embrace the Obama change is the same as agreeing with enslaving our nation with debt. Being a slug living on government cheese rations may be your dream of the future but my kids and grandkids deserve so much better. Your kids? Not so much. Once a slug always a slug. Slither on down the road cheesy slug.
enslaving. your funky butt. you been on here all day,go wash up.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83533 Mar 1, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>ObamaCare Fear???? Where did the ObamaCare blueprint come from? Romney and Massachusetts. Did it hurt Massachusetts? NO. Did people get insurance? Yes. 94% of Adults and 96% of all children. Is Massachusetts better off now because of RomneyCare or not? Read the report that tracked the results for 6 years.
http://www.kff.org/healthreform/upload/8311.p...
oh Romney, it's your fault oblamer care is destroying the medical profession, health care, oh Romney, baaaaaaaaaaa
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#83534 Mar 1, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Karl Rove.
Anything else sheeple?
Prob. 7:7 and I have seen among the simple, I have perceived among the youths, a young man without sense.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83535 Mar 1, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>So do you believe non-humans are posting on Topix? Oh, I bet you have, like so many children, an imaginary friend. Is he a purple dragon?
wow, I'm flattered I have such an impact on you that you went back months to find something, wow, only issue is, not the same person, baaaaaaa,
S133py Loco

United States

#83536 Mar 1, 2013
Any hot democratic girls here? Ill take a republican, but only in blonde. Thanks.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83537 Mar 1, 2013
oblamer signs budget cuts for something he calls a sequester, that was designed by him, tells the country they are dumb and will hurt the economy, then says it's congress fault, LOLOL and a five star baaaaaaaaaaaa

how do you libs survive each day without the benefit of a real brain, LOLOL, what a tard,
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#83538 Mar 1, 2013
Obama to the American citizens:

"Excuse me, I'm not done lying yet."
countrygirl

Hopkinsville, KY

#83539 Mar 1, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
oblamer signs budget cuts for something he calls a sequester, that was designed by him, tells the country they are dumb and will hurt the economy, then says it's congress fault, LOLOL and a five star baaaaaaaaaaaa
how do you libs survive each day without the benefit of a real brain, LOLOL, what a tard,
you been here all day too.go wash up.stinky.
OBAMALOVINGcount rygirl

United States

#83540 Mar 1, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>enslaving. your funky butt. you been on here all day,go wash up.
...WAITING for you country girl and your soft hands!

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#83541 Mar 1, 2013
Reality wrote:
Obama to the American citizens:
"Excuse me, I'm not done lying yet."
Want to see photographs of my vacation?
S133py Loco

United States

#83542 Mar 1, 2013
Obama didn't approve today's budget cuts, it was Congress and he expressed his anger and concern in his speech with his stupid Star Wars/Star Trek mixed reference! But, that's not of importance... What's of importance is:

Where...the...%#&$...are.. .the....HOTT....dem girls!?!?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who 2 min nasty 3
Kristi f/?????? 5 min nasty 2
Rowdy Roddy Piper Dead at 61 32 min Jack 2
Tony Mills and his women 41 min Just wait 31
Guy in gray dodge truck 1 hr Jim 2
town 1 hr Acting stupid 2
Anybody know David Allen smith? (Jul '13) 1 hr iammea 128
Drug Dealers 2 hr Browns 11
sugars daddies 10 hr s party 24
More from around the web