'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 279892 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

dems are retards

Jackson, MI

#83535 Mar 1, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>So do you believe non-humans are posting on Topix? Oh, I bet you have, like so many children, an imaginary friend. Is he a purple dragon?
wow, I'm flattered I have such an impact on you that you went back months to find something, wow, only issue is, not the same person, baaaaaaa,
S133py Loco

United States

#83536 Mar 1, 2013
Any hot democratic girls here? Ill take a republican, but only in blonde. Thanks.
dems are retards

Jackson, MI

#83537 Mar 1, 2013
oblamer signs budget cuts for something he calls a sequester, that was designed by him, tells the country they are dumb and will hurt the economy, then says it's congress fault, LOLOL and a five star baaaaaaaaaaaa

how do you libs survive each day without the benefit of a real brain, LOLOL, what a tard,
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#83538 Mar 1, 2013
Obama to the American citizens:

"Excuse me, I'm not done lying yet."
countrygirl

Dunmor, KY

#83539 Mar 1, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
oblamer signs budget cuts for something he calls a sequester, that was designed by him, tells the country they are dumb and will hurt the economy, then says it's congress fault, LOLOL and a five star baaaaaaaaaaaa
how do you libs survive each day without the benefit of a real brain, LOLOL, what a tard,
you been here all day too.go wash up.stinky.
OBAMALOVINGcount rygirl

United States

#83540 Mar 1, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>enslaving. your funky butt. you been on here all day,go wash up.
...WAITING for you country girl and your soft hands!

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#83541 Mar 1, 2013
Reality wrote:
Obama to the American citizens:
"Excuse me, I'm not done lying yet."
Want to see photographs of my vacation?
S133py Loco

United States

#83542 Mar 1, 2013
Obama didn't approve today's budget cuts, it was Congress and he expressed his anger and concern in his speech with his stupid Star Wars/Star Trek mixed reference! But, that's not of importance... What's of importance is:

Where...the...%#&$...are.. .the....HOTT....dem girls!?!?????
countrypumpkin

United States

#83543 Mar 1, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>enslaving. your funky butt. you been on here all day,go wash up.
...that's better name for you ...
You're NOT smart for a country girl...
OBAMALOVINGcount rygirl

United States

#83544 Mar 1, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>you been here all day too.go wash up.stinky.
...waiting all day for your soft hands ...
S133py Loco

United States

#83546 Mar 1, 2013
Her soft hands are mine dammmmmit!!!!!!!!!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#83547 Mar 1, 2013
The Three Gs

GOD
GUNS
GUTS

The Conservative Party.

Go Rand Paul
countrygirl

Dunmor, KY

#83548 Mar 1, 2013
countrypumpkin wrote:
<quoted text>
...that's better name for you ...
You're NOT smart for a country girl...
COUNTRYPUMPKIN kinda cute. round and bright.
wtf

Edmonton, KY

#83549 Mar 1, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>And that answer is why you Repubs have lost so many elections and will continue to lose more. You are part of the hatewing American Taliban. You all believe NO is the answer to anything other than your own ideas. Losers.
You are an idiot. Obama won 2 terms. Didn't Bush win 2 terms? Didn't Reagan win 2 terms? Didn't the republicans win big at last midterm elections? So please share with us the details of all those many elections that the republicans have lost compared to the democrats.
Your old mammy and pappy must be so proud. LMMFAO!
S133py Loco

United States

#83550 Mar 1, 2013
Ok ok, I'll take a brunette too. Going once, going twice........
countrygirl

Dunmor, KY

#83551 Mar 1, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an idiot. Obama won 2 terms. Didn't Bush win 2 terms? Didn't Reagan win 2 terms? Didn't the republicans win big at last midterm elections? So please share with us the details of all those many elections that the republicans have lost compared to the democrats.
Your old mammy and pappy must be so proud. LMMFAO!
bush won one stole the other.that's the thug.
S133py Loco

United States

#83552 Mar 1, 2013
I agree-gree... Country pumpkin is cute as $&@$ for her. Very...cute, actually. ;)
OBAMALOVINGcount rygirl

United States

#83553 Mar 1, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>COUNTRYPUMPKIN kinda cute. round and bright.
...pumpkin is bright, but YOU are not !!!!!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#83554 Mar 1, 2013
WORDS WHICH WILL WAKE UP THE LIBERALS:

"Barack Hussein Obama....you are under arrest for unlawful and treasonous actions against the United States of America."
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#83555 Mar 1, 2013
China established gun control in 1935, from 1948 to 1952, 20 millions political dissidents, unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.

Hitler followed in the same steps.

Now, Obama is attempting the same genocide of innocent people in America.

Americans....watch your backs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 54 min think 165,622
Police and Ambulance 1 hr Teacher 101
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 1 hr Hbo 790
Looking for Kenny Saunders (Aug '16) 2 hr facts 7
Who got shot in Knox County today? 5 hr Headliner 8
Treadz tire center 5 hr steve 8
Trump is loosing it! 6 hr Jerry 13

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages