'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Jul 11

Buffalo, KY

#83378 Mar 1, 2013
Reality wrote:
Obama Admin. going after Bob Woodward for reporting the truth. He has threaten Woodward thru email.
Remember, what Hitler did, he made sure no media existed that did not support his intentions...his intentions to kill millions of human beings. He disarmed them so they could not resist. He redistribute their wealth.
Hmmmm......sound familiar.
:

"But I do truly believe you should rethink your comment about saying saying [sic] that [Obama] asking for revenues is moving the goal post. I know you may not believe this, but as a friend, I think you will regret staking out that claim."

only Fox could spin this into a threat.

Boehner said "ass", and you republicans didn't come unglued. Thank God it wasn't Reid.
You don't know you're wearing clown shoes because they're obscured by your big red nose.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#83379 Mar 1, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
for annual budgets and discretionary spending sodoboy, not from oblamers budget and appropriations libboy, baaaaaaaaaa, tell us another lie
Spending on Embassies is set by Congress you dumb piece of shit. You are so fucking stupid with every post you put out. You little minded person.
Investigators looking for lessons from the fatal terrorist attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi might want to start on Capitol Hill, where Congress slashed spending on diplomatic security and U.S. embassy construction over the past two years.
Since 2010, Congress cut $296 million from the State Departmentís spending request for embassy security and construction, with additional cuts in other State Department security accounts, according to an analysis by a former appropriations committee staffer.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/sep/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83380 Mar 1, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Spending on Embassies is set by Congress you dumb piece of shit. You are so fucking stupid with every post you put out. You little minded person.
Investigators looking for lessons from the fatal terrorist attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi might want to start on Capitol Hill, where Congress slashed spending on diplomatic security and U.S. embassy construction over the past two years.
Since 2010, Congress cut $296 million from the State Departmentís spending request for embassy security and construction, with additional cuts in other State Department security accounts, according to an analysis by a former appropriations committee staffer.
your ignorance is appalling, who gets you dressed in the morning retard? the state department - under the direction of killary - had budgetary authority and responsibility for the saftey and security of the people she and hussein let get murdered, the only thing you could have posted to prove anymore mental retardation from your keyboard was 'it's Bush's fault,' I would say 'nice try', but it wasn't close enough to give it that credit,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83381 Mar 1, 2013
man, you libs will turn on each other then still blame someone else, oblamer-wan has taught you well, baaaaaa
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83382 Mar 1, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Spending on Embassies is set by Congress you dumb piece of shit. You are so fucking stupid with every post you put out. You little minded person.
oh, I'm sorry, I didn't see the washington times reference link, I'm on board now, kool aid anyone? LOLOL, washington times, LOLOL, baaaaaaaa
Uncle Tab

United States

#83385 Mar 1, 2013
It's very fun to smack these idiots around every day.

We should feel bad they don't get it.... But to be honest..... I don't feel bad at all.

Republicans are really too stupid to realize it, but they did the same dumb shit the last 2 elections so how could we expect idiots to be smart enough to figure out why they're losing elections??

They aren't smart enough!!!!! LMAO

MS Judd..... Let em have it girl!
Uncle Tab

United States

#83386 Mar 1, 2013
Ratboy wrote:
<quoted text>
The judge is correct about one thing. You are the biggest dumbass poster on here. You only reply something stupid without ever having a debate on facts.
You can't name a smart republican teabaggie on here. No one can name a smart republican on this board. That's why they're losing elections left and right.

We need them to keep being uneducated koolaid drinkers.

FalseNews, TheBlaze, WND, Rush, amoung others will keep them stupid for us.

It's an easy ride into the next two elections cycles.

They're too stupid to realize they're going to lose elections when they don't realize why they've last the last two presidential elections.

It's just that easy...... And they're too stupid to get it.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83387 Mar 1, 2013
Ratboy wrote:
<quoted text>
The judge is correct about one thing. You are the biggest dumbass poster on here. You only reply something stupid without ever having a debate on facts.
that is a fact retard, libs turn on themselves, then blame others, if you can't see that then you must be a lib cuz libs are intellecutally impaired (a politically correct way for saying retarded)
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83388 Mar 1, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
It's very fun to smack these idiots around every day.
We should feel bad they don't get it.... But to be honest..... I don't feel bad at all.
Republicans are really too stupid to realize it, but they did the same dumb shit the last 2 elections so how could we expect idiots to be smart enough to figure out why they're losing elections??
They aren't smart enough!!!!! LMAO
MS Judd..... Let em have it girl!
smack around, lolol, only in your fantasy land but if that keeps you occupied until your govt. check comes then go ahead, make my sequester, baaaaaa
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83389 Mar 1, 2013
hey libs, still waiting for you to explain and defend this! come on now, someone please explain how the commander in chief signed this as in the best interest of the country, you can even lie to defend it, we won't mind, were use to it,

News Article:
Set to begin March 1 at 11:59 p.m., the sequester is a set of automatic spending cuts put into law by the Budget Control Act. Signed by President Barack Obama in August 2011, that legislation raised the debt ceiling and sought to apply pressure on Congress to come up with a longer term plan for deficit reduction.

The $1.2 trillion in budget cuts would be spread over nine years and are equally divided between domestic and defense-related spending. During the remainder of the 2013 fiscal year,$85 billion worth of cuts are set to go into effect. The budget cuts would end in 2021.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/01/what...
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83390 Mar 1, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't name a smart republican teabaggie on here. No one can name a smart republican on this board. That's why they're losing elections left and right.
We need them to keep being uneducated koolaid drinkers.
FalseNews, TheBlaze, WND, Rush, amoung others will keep them stupid for us.
It's an easy ride into the next two elections cycles.
They're too stupid to realize they're going to lose elections when they don't realize why they've last the last two presidential elections.
It's just that easy...... And they're too stupid to get it.
more paranoia about future elections eh uncle flabby?

losing elections left and right! LOLOL, congress controlled by repbus, 30 states have rep governors, oops, forgot, you tards still think oblamer is the entire country, baaaaaaa
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83392 Mar 1, 2013
a typical day at the office for a lib,

Ky. Beggar Brags He Makes $100,000 A Year Faking Mental Disability

http://jobs.aol.com/articles/2013/02/28/gary-...
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83395 Mar 1, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
a typical day at the office for a lib,
Ky. Beggar Brags He Makes $100,000 A Year Faking Mental Disability
http://jobs.aol.com/articles/2013/02/28/gary-...
just realized, thats wtf, gotta feed those chickens somehow,
Uncle Tab

United States

#83396 Mar 1, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
more paranoia about future elections eh uncle flabby?
losing elections left and right! LOLOL, congress controlled by repbus, 30 states have rep governors, oops, forgot, you tards still think oblamer is the entire country, baaaaaaa
Keep thinking that way!

Worked just fine for you the last few times didn't it??

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/11...

He'll do the same thing over and over and you're too stupid to not be a sheep and follow blindly cause you're ignorant.

"Congrats President Romney and Vice President Ryan!"

YOUR quote in November IDIOT!!

Anything else superstupid??
Uncle Tab

United States

#83398 Mar 1, 2013
ALL republican buy this book and read it over and over!

You NEED to know what's wrong with you

"The Republican Brain"

I've given you the path to winning the next election by informing you if this book. Very nice of me I know. Funny thing is, I'm giving you this free information and you're not smart enough to do it.(It explains why you're not smart enough in this book)

I try to help you poor idiots as much as I can. But it's been proven to be fact over and over,..... You're too ignorant to catch on.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83399 Mar 1, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep thinking that way!
Worked just fine for you the last few times didn't it??
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/11...
He'll do the same thing over and over and you're too stupid to not be a sheep and follow blindly cause you're ignorant.
"Congrats President Romney and Vice President Ryan!"
YOUR quote in November IDIOT!!
Anything else superstupid??
ROTFL, you libotards still can't believe oblamer won with 28% of the vote, all you got is Romney / Ryan / Bush, baaaaaaaaaa, you remind me of little kids making things up to cry about, I have no problem that oblamer is traitor in chief, I want to see him go down with the ship retard, you think real Americans wanted that to fall on a real Americans back, LOL

lolol, you got nothin, you are nothin, just a bunch of sheeple sodofaggs that think you can ride your gravy train all the way to the cliff, oh wait, you did, waaaaaaaa,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83400 Mar 1, 2013
for the 801st time uncle flabby, lets see you and your other libotraitors defend oblamer, come on now, you can at least think of something, baaaaaaaa,

LOLOL

Oh Romney, Oh Ryan, we can't blame Bush anymore (but we still do cuz that's all we got), baaaaaaa, I mean, waaaaaaaa, it's your turn now, why didn't you save us from the illegal kenyan, baaaaaaaa
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83402 Mar 1, 2013
boy I'm sure glad all you libotards live in trailers on the side of the holler and not on main street, otherwise this would effect you,

Budget cuts likely to be felt on Main Street

If mandatory federal spending cuts begin to take effect Friday, small companies are likely to experience a negative ripple effect of a slowdown in business.

http://www.nbcnews.com/business/budget-cuts-l...

come on, just one defense of this by one libotard will be enough, baaaaaaaaaa
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83403 Mar 1, 2013
This must not be true, it was posted on fox news, better check MSLSD and CNN, baaaaaaa,

House Speaker Boehner says President Obama, colleagues were unable to come to a last-minute compromise during a meeting at the White House in hopes to avoid automatic spending cuts.

Good Job Oblamer! Great way to lead! LOLOL,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83404 Mar 1, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You whiny little pos, you lost queer get over it.
lmfao
lmfao
lmfao
baaaaaaaaaa sodoboy, I never ran, so how could I lose,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kids free glasses and hearing checked 6 min Hot T OTC 7
missing pit bull 1 hr not joking 8
truck payments 1 hr lol 12
barbourville teen: snake in the grass 2 hr Tom Anderson 2
Need food badly 2 hr lol 31
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr ChromiuMan 131,865
Porsche mills 3 hr Info 21
city of barbourville 16 hr Three losers 15
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Dec 15 Corky 51
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:41 pm PST

Bleacher Report 8:41PM
What Are Experts Saying About Denver?
NBC Sports 4:55 AM
Sen'Derrick Marks has 600,000 reasons to play hard tonight
Bleacher Report 5:06 AM
Fantasy Football Week 16: Complete Thursday Night Preview
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Jaguars vs Titans: Full NFL 'Thursday Night Football' Preview and Prediction
Bleacher Report 8:00 AM
Thursday Night Football Week 16: TV Schedule, Live Stream for Titans vs. Jaguars