'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
74,361 - 74,380 of 147,121 Comments Last updated 13 min ago
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
I love this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
;0)

Thank YOU!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Women Take Biden's Shotgun Advice
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

belligerentapostle 1 minute ago
"Go out on the balcony and fire two blasts" LOL She has just fired warning shots and her weapon is now empty....she has just rendered herself unarmed. What kind of stupid advice is this? Biden has no business instructing anyone on self defense methodology... he is going to get some poor woman killed.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
Chicago Mafia (D.C. Chapter), has attempted to strong arm the wrong crowd!
Now watch for the real truth to start pouring through the flood gates.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/28/wh...
Watch the usual Obama-Bots try and redirect and obfuscate the facts or the entire story!
Hi Ari <3

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course ...the blamer, liar, manipulator -in-chief
his blind, dumb, low informed zombies, are clueless ...they believe every single lie that comes out of his mouth ...he scare people with sequesterian cuts, while his creepy AG enjoying 11 million $$$ flight, unrelated to his job...hahaha...
Joke is on Obama baboons...
"OBAMA'S FOOLS AND STALIN'S FOOLS SHARE THE SAME DRINK OF ILLUSION"...
LIBERALISM IS A PSYCHOSIS ...
You talk of people with illusions when you have delusions of a government plan to kill everyone. Why don't you tell us all about those Chemtrails again. hahhahahahahahhahahahahahahaha !!!!!!!!!!
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>You talk of people with illusions when you have delusions of a government plan to kill everyone. Why don't you tell us all about those Chemtrails again. hahhahahahahahhahahahahahahaha !!!!!!!!!!
Obama baboon, can't defend the president and change the subject, as usual...!!!!! The joke is on you!

No chem-trails this days, when I see it, again, you would be the first one to know ...
Reality

Waddy, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Obama Admin. going after Bob Woodward for reporting the truth. He has threaten Woodward thru email.

Remember, what Hitler did, he made sure no media existed that did not support his intentions...his intentions to kill millions of human beings. He disarmed them so they could not resist. He redistribute their wealth.

Hmmmm......sound familiar.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
first of all calm your bipolar self down,take your meds,it's time. Uncle tab is right,everytime a legitimate question is asked you baggers fall off the train. total denial. I have yet seen you address reality.Things that really happened. glorifying bush. hating OBAMA why? ask yourself that? you and any of the other buffers. Funny as hell you all are I think it's hillarious.
I'm NOT on a train ...
I'm on the Road to FREEDOM ...
With God as MY Guide!

A federal judge has determined in a case challenging Barack Obama’s eligibility for a state ballot that the meaning of the constitutional phrase “natural born citizen” is “important and not trivial.”

U.S. District Judge S. Thomas Anderson of Tennessee said the courts ultimately must define “natural born citizen,” affirming that the “issue of whether President Obama is constitutionally qualified to run for the presidency is certainly substantial.”

“This specific question has been raised in numerous lawsuits filed since President Obama took office,” Anderson wrote in his opinion.“The outcome of the federal question in this case will certainly have an effect on other cases presenting the same issue about whether President Obama meets the constitutional qualifications for the presidency.”

Van Irion, whose Liberty Legal Foundation brought the case, alleges the plan by Tennessee Democrats to register Obama as their nominee for president opens a case, under state law, of negligent misrepresentation and fraud or intentional misrepresentation because of doubts about Obama’s eligibility.

Irion was pleased the court recognized the significance of the claims.

“The court made several very positive statements about our case,” he noted.

He cited Anderson’s statement that the court “finds that the federal question presented, the meaning of the phrase ‘natural born citizen’ as a qualification for the presidency set out in Article II of the Constitution, is important and not trivial.”

“It is clear that the stated federal issue of President Obama’s qualifications for the office are ‘actually disputed and substantial,” the judge said.

Anderson said it also is “clear that there will be a legal dispute over the Constitution’s definition of ‘natural born citizen’ and the Supreme Court’s decision in Minor.”

http://www.wnd.com/2012/04/judge-wants-defini...
Judges WANT to KNOW ... then ARE shut UP by "corruption" ...
``````````

RUSSIAN MEDIA EXPOSE OBAMA BIRTH 'FORGERY'
But American news agencies still absent on presidential scandal
Published: 03/27/2012 at 8:46 PM

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/03/russian-media-expo...

``````````

WMAL radio in Washington, D.C., reported today that Woodward is not the only one who has been on the receiving end of “threats” from the White House.

Lanny Davis, a longtime close adviser to President Bill Clinton, told the station he had received similar threats for newspaper columns he had written about Obama in the Washington Times.

Davis said his editor, John Solomon,“received a phone call from a senior Obama White House official who didn’t like some of my columns, even though I’m a supporter of Obama.”

“I couldn’t imagine why this call was made.”

Davis said the Obama aide told Solomon “that if he continued to run my columns, he would lose, or his reporters would lose their White House credentials.”

WMAL reported Davis’ support for Woodward.

“Firstly, you don’t threaten anyone. Secondly, you don’t threaten Bob Woodward. He’s one of the best reporters ever. He’s factual. You can disagree with facts that he reports, but he’s factual.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/what-the-hell-happ...
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Amazing, when Woodward a liberal starts telling the truth, he is no longer a useful idiot and must be purged!!!!
Been digging out for a week!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
first of all calm your bipolar self down,take your meds,it's time. Uncle tab is right,everytime a legitimate question is asked you baggers fall off the train. total denial. I have yet seen you address reality.Things that really happened. glorifying bush. hating OBAMA why? ask yourself that? you and any of the other buffers. Funny as hell you all are I think it's hillarious.
Obama isn't a US citizen!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
Amazing, when Woodward a liberal starts telling the truth, he is no longer a useful idiot and must be purged!!!!
Been digging out for a week!!!
Hi JD!
Glad to see you back ...
Missed you :)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Ratboy wrote:
<quoted text>
How's that birther shit been working for you Repubs?
Here he comes "out of the woodwork" ...
ROACH!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi JD!
Glad to see you back ...
Missed you :)
Been taking Care of Business in the neighborhood, alot of people are too old or too stupid to clear clear snow.
We had the 100 year snow! The local stations said 21+, who can really tell the wind blows constantly.
Sure am glad we have that Global Warming Thingy going on, could have had 6 ft. of snow!
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Ratboy wrote:
<quoted text>
How's that sh*t for brain, electing loser for a president, not once but twice? How's the most transparent administration ever .....?????

Lie, after lie, after lie, after lie ?????

LIBERALISM IS A PSYCHOSIS ..........
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Ratboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty good!! Still have you communist responding to my post!!!!
How does it feel to be a useful idiot for the communist cause???
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Been taking Care of Business in the neighborhood, alot of people are too old or too stupid to clear clear snow.
We had the 100 year snow! The local stations said 21+, who can really tell the wind blows constantly.
Sure am glad we have that Global Warming Thingy going on, could have had 6 ft. of snow!
Ha!
You been over to tell Rogue that ??? ;0)

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Ari <3
Howdy!

waiting on Lab Experiment downloads.
How ya been?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha!
You been over to tell Rogue that ??? ;0)
His relatives live just north of me, they probably got the same weather.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Howdy!
waiting on Lab Experiment downloads.
How ya been?
Just Dandy!:)
After my lil break ...

;0)

Recharged MY batteries ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text> His relatives live just north of me, they probably got the same weather.
Ahhh.... well it was more for jock itch than Rogue :)
And YAlowNESS ... remember him!

Johannes ...

“HeavensofFireEar th is catching”

Since: Jan 13

Perdition, Tx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Just Dandy!:)
After my lil break ...
;0)
Recharged MY batteries ...
Good for you!
Go get'em!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

66 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
1 Blessing From God 18 min Stephen Levi 17
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 39 min Ancient Wolf 81,563
john sowders 1 hr she will 6
Who will barbourvilles NEW police chief 1 hr Not right 15
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr ChromiuMan 129,017
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 2 hr 40ish 3,809
Rebecca Jones Running 3 hr ONtheRun 1
New club in Barbourville? 9 hr my real name 12
•••