'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
74,281 - 74,300 of 151,402 Comments Last updated 34 min ago
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83230 Feb 28, 2013
hey libotards, how's that sequesration working out for you? house of cards anyone? ripple effect too? baaaaaa

News Article:
Most Americans haven't been following the sequester news and admit they don't know what the cuts will do, according to a WaPo poll. That's in spite of Obama's barnstorm across the country bringing dire warnings of closed schools and fired firemen.

* Communities with a lot of military families and defense contractors are likely to be hardest hit.

* Kentucky faces ~11,000 civilian Dept of Defense furloughs, reducing pay by ~$54.4 million in total. And KY schools will see $11.8 million in cuts.

* In Killeen, Texas, the country's largest Army base at Fort Hood will see 6,000 workers furloughed. The town's mayor, a Republican, says of people who think the cuts are harmless: "I don't know what planet these people are living on."

* Illinois would see half a billion in cuts to funds for law enforcement and crime prevention.

* In Virginia, 90,000 civilian Defense Dept. employees would be furloughed.

* About 4,180 fewer kids in Georgia will get vaccines.

* Tennessee would be hit by a $14.8 million loss of funding for schools, putting ~200 teacher's and teacher's aide jobs at risk. Important caveat: the projected job losses for teachers aren't set in stone, and in some cases reflect a lot of guesswork.

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/4835-how-wi...
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83231 Feb 28, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Your Mom?
lmfao
No, the last chicken you chased,

LOLOLOL,
Reality

Campbellsburg, KY

#83232 Feb 28, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
John Kerry sure didn't waste any time meddling in the govt. of Syria now did he, wonder where this is gonna end up at, baaaaaaaa
U.S. Sending Aid To Syria Rebels
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/27/us-a...
Oh my, I thought Killary said one of the reason was they couldn't help the Americans in Benghazi with security is due to lack of funds.

Yet, presto, money (in the tune of billions)to unkown groups and whatever they stand for in of all the places.....Syria.

The Obama Admin along with side kick Killary MURDERED these men, I have not one single doubt about this---not one.

Still, we have Americans who don't realize they may be next on the Kill list. Just because they support Obama, doesn't mean they are safe.

No one is guaranteed safety under a madman.

"Madness" is the term today on the news describing Obama, how ironic is this.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83233 Feb 28, 2013
what a giant of a man,

News Article:

TRENDING: Sources: Obama picks for ambassadorships include top donors

Washington (CNN)- Major donors of President Barack Obama are leading candidates for ambassadorships, Democratic sources tell CNN.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/...
Reality

Campbellsburg, KY

#83234 Feb 28, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>sounds ignorant and immature,talked with you tea baggers just enough to know you are beyond reproach. say you love GOD but hate your neighbors, you're a lie and the truth is not in you. Like beating a dead horse. Ain't fooling with you people today,got to go back to work tonight, so I can help pay for that new house, the POTUS is building in Hawaii.
Trying to instill the truth in hardheads with little brain activity is not hating your neighbor, its trying to accomplish the impossible.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83235 Feb 28, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my, I thought Killary said one of the reason was they couldn't help the Americans in Benghazi with security is due to lack of funds.
Yet, presto, money (in the tune of billions)to unkown groups and whatever they stand for in of all the places.....Syria.
The Obama Admin along with side kick Killary MURDERED these men, I have not one single doubt about this---not one.
Still, we have Americans who don't realize they may be next on the Kill list. Just because they support Obama, doesn't mean they are safe.
No one is guaranteed safety under a madman.
"Madness" is the term today on the news describing Obama, how ironic is this.
thus the term 'sheeple', once he is done with them or they become a liability, bye bye, the tards on this forum have been completely unable to find anything positive about their blamer in chief, yet they still lie for him,
Boats Second Class

Dahlonega, GA

#83236 Feb 28, 2013
What is it with this person saying,"Baaaaa!" Does he just want attention or just freaky? Seems like to me he's in a boat and has only one oar in the water.
Reality

Campbellsburg, KY

#83237 Feb 28, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Get that Andy comment ignorant lying republican.
Heh
Watch her go on and on and avoid being honest.
Typical LYING republican.
Know how to tell if a republican teabaggie is lying?? Their lips (or fingers in this case) are moving
BAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
F'n idiots
I welcome you to come over and make me.

No avoiding anything, you are more than welcome to search the post and find it yourself, I will not do the work for you.I feel confident about it or I would not tell you to do so.

I guess welfare recipients think if the gov. will do the work for them, then everybody else is on board...not so.

Get up off your lazy, sorry butt and do it yourself.

You know how a lying, denying, crybabying liberal is lying?

They name call the conservatives when they depict the truth.
Waiyusotan

Dahlonega, GA

#83238 Feb 28, 2013
What about those UK Wildcats? the last couple of games they have looked pretty good. I'm proud of them. They should bring a little more heat next year.Everyone should be back except Mays and Noel.
Reality

Campbellsburg, KY

#83239 Feb 28, 2013
Quote for the Day

Two thing every American should know how to use....

The BIBLE and the Gun.

Neither of which are taught in school.
Reality

Campbellsburg, KY

#83240 Feb 28, 2013
"If your family earns less than $250,000. per year,
you will not see your taxes increased a single DIME."

I repeat! Not one single DIME.

Barack Obama 2/24/2009

.....OOPS.
Reality

Campbellsburg, KY

#83241 Feb 28, 2013
Words liberals will never say:

"Don't spread my wealth. Spread my work ethics.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#83242 Feb 28, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of censoring and paranoism.
Obama wanted Dr. Benjamin Carson's Prayer Breakfast speech to approve and censor what was to be in the lecture prior to the speech.
Dr. Carson stated: "No can do, Pres. Obama." I don't utilize the teleprompter and I don't pre-write my speeches, they are derived from a book, which you can go there and see for yourself, the book being the BIBLE.
No wonder Obama was frowning, even prior to Dr. Carson's speech.
You see Dr. Carson has intelligence and individuality, not so with the mainstream media who obey every command Obama makes.
GOD was definitely with Dr. Carson that day.
The dirt always comes out in the wash and Obama had his cleansing that day.
AMEN
Amen!
R or D please wtf

Richmond, IN

#83243 Feb 28, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
ALLLLLLLL night? LOLOL, ok sodolib, just find it, oops you can't, all night, man you can't even make up stuff that makes any sense, baaaaaaaaaaa,
hows that hope and change working out for you? oh, forgot, pretty well, you're one of the recipients of it, baaaaaaaa
and speaking of "sodoboy " Pedro was asking for you! got any Grey Poopon? man you love that shit don't you?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#83244 Feb 28, 2013
Boats Second Class wrote:
What is it with this person saying,"Baaaaa!" Does he just want attention or just freaky? Seems like to me he's in a boat and has only one oar in the water.
Seems you 'suffer' from that problem. Don't add anything but a snark as your first comment.

Yep, just one oar, and it's about worn down to the nub.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#83245 Feb 28, 2013
Now we know a little more about the Rep.that ranted for minutes with Hannity! He has been a Muslim and friend of Farrankan for years.!Wonder why the State people could have been snookered into voting for him?Boy,heard the ranting on TV and had to wonder why this guy is in Congress and how he got so far off path in intelligence.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#83246 Feb 28, 2013
whitehair wrote:
Now we know a little more about the Rep.that ranted for minutes with Hannity! He has been a Muslim and friend of Farrankan for years.!Wonder why the State people could have been snookered into voting for him?Boy,heard the ranting on TV and had to wonder why this guy is in Congress and how he got so far off path in intelligence.
Amen Whitey! Amen.
LOVE your words <3
Uncle Tab

United States

#83247 Feb 28, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to prove anything. Sorry, your post has already read.
"Owned a few republicans" as in slave-like..
No excuse about proving what has already been posted. Although, if you want to take the time and the ORDER to do so, by all means, knock yourself out and search the post.
I feel very confident in if YOU searched the posts, you will find it, you just won't recognize it as yours, you know, with this denial thing going on.
You see, I don't take orders and I AIN'T no slave to anyone but GOD....I try to obey his every word.
I tried to put this in simple verbage for you to understand---how did I do??
You lied and I called you on it.

That's the simplest way to put it.

You can't prove me wrong here or you would.

It's just that simple.

I win. I'll admit you win if you can prove it.

Probe it??
Reality

Campbellsburg, KY

#83248 Feb 28, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>Amen!
Yo are quite welcome.
Reality

Campbellsburg, KY

#83249 Feb 28, 2013
whitehair wrote:
To the libs on here:

The above post describing the ranting muslim on Hanity....this liberal representative is what hatred is all about. Depicting the truth is not hatred just a learning tool toward the goal of common sense.

May we all say AMEN
Whitehair, great Post as always.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min Curious 130,577
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 5 min kentucky wildcat 1,876
Gale Phipps 44 min Just saying 8
strip club for plus women (Feb '11) 1 hr two tons o fun 82
yard sale 9/1 3 hr gray 2
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 3 hr Pagan 16,146
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 3 hr Interested 681
Kentucky Fried Chicken 11 hr toenail eater 11
Walmart Supercenter 18 hr Bigdaddy 6
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••