'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#83211 Feb 28, 2013
Reality wrote:
Obama:
"Don't you get it...my followers don't care about the truth because I have made it all about RACE!!"
Romney

"When do I get Inaugurated, Hannity said I won."

lmfao
Uncle Tab

United States

#83212 Feb 28, 2013
Reality wrote:
Obama:
"Don't you get it...my followers don't care about the truth because I have made it all about RACE!!"
Get that Andy comment ignorant lying republican.

Heh

Watch her go on and on and avoid being honest.

Typical LYING republican.

Know how to tell if a republican teabaggie is lying?? Their lips (or fingers in this case) are moving

BAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

F'n idiots
Uncle Tab

United States

#83213 Feb 28, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Romney
"When do I get Inaugurated, Hannity said I won."
lmfao
LMMFAO!!!!

Have to admit, that's funny! Don't care who ya are!

:D :D :D :D
WHY

West Liberty, KY

#83214 Feb 28, 2013
Would anyone put in so many hours as you do on topix and never post anything positive dont tread
If they all leap to their death will you try to jump farther?
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
miserable? LOL, I'm having a blast libboy, its the libs on here that are getting irritated at me pointing out and making fun of their social retardation, so baaaaaaaaaa
Uncle Tab

United States

#83215 Feb 28, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
miserable? LOL, I'm having a blast libboy, its the libs on here that are getting irritated at me pointing out and making fun of their social retardation, so baaaaaaaaaa
Just for fun.... Everyone go back and look on weekend nights and see this very ignorant republican here ALLLL night every weekend.

Why?

Isn't it obvious??

Everyone separates themselves from these idiot hate mongers.

These idiots are the types that are breaking the republicans. And I'm completely ok with it. Be a great day for America when the GOP goes the way of the WIG Party. Ten America will be back to success again.

Last 2 elections are the roadmap for republicans
Uncle Tab

United States

#83216 Feb 28, 2013
2016 republican presidential nomination candidates:

Charles Manson

Donald Trump (will still be a birther even tho Obama isn't running again)

Newt (Contract ON America

Michelle (dems are retards) Bachman we understand the instability.

Marco (sweating under pressure) Rubio he's not eligible, but they'll try anyway

Mitt Romney Karl Rove said I won

Dan Quayle potato(e)

Ronald Reagan (trickle up from the grave economics)

George Dumbya (let's give MORE money to rich to do MORE catastrophic damage to America to weaken it more)

John (jersey shore) bohner I cry alot

Those choices should get you dolts pumped up for your next huge defeat.... One of many you're about to have.
Uncle Tab

United States

#83218 Feb 28, 2013
Was doing research on presidents....( republicans.... I know research is a new word for you... Look it up) dumb ya took 1020 days on vacation. More than ANY president ever!!

Math is a republican weak point (amoung many) but lets do some math....

365 days in a year. Divide 1020 by 365 and Dumbya was on vacation for almost 3 years out of 8.

(He was basically on vacation the entire time, Cheney owned him like I owned dens are retards and Reality and the crackhead on this board)

I love smacking you idiots around with FACTS!!!
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83219 Feb 28, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
Was doing research on presidents....( republicans.... I know research is a new word for you... Look it up) dumb ya took 1020 days on vacation. More than ANY president ever!!
Math is a republican weak point (amoung many) but lets do some math....
365 days in a year. Divide 1020 by 365 and Dumbya was on vacation for almost 3 years out of 8.
(He was basically on vacation the entire time, Cheney owned him like I owned dens are retards and Reality and the crackhead on this board)
I love smacking you idiots around with FACTS!!!
if you even make sense, I'll let you know, baaaaaaaaaaa
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83220 Feb 28, 2013
I'm guessing over 300 lbs and about 5'3", right?

baaaaaaaa
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#83221 Feb 28, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
I'm guessing over 300 lbs and about 5'3", right?
baaaaaaaa
Your Mom?

lmfao
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#83222 Feb 28, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Your Mom?
lmfao
NO, the goatgirl herself. lmao

Denial always resorts to namecalling. It's just what their two party repukes do.
Elburt Finklestein

Lafayette, TN

#83223 Feb 28, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
2016 republican presidential nomination candidates:
Charles Manson
Donald Trump (will still be a birther even tho Obama isn't running again)
Newt (Contract ON America
Michelle (dems are retards) Bachman we understand the instability.
Marco (sweating under pressure) Rubio he's not eligible, but they'll try anyway
Mitt Romney Karl Rove said I won
Dan Quayle potato(e)
Ronald Reagan (trickle up from the grave economics)
George Dumbya (let's give MORE money to rich to do MORE catastrophic damage to America to weaken it more)
John (jersey shore) bohner I cry alot
Those choices should get you dolts pumped up for your next huge defeat.... One of many you're about to have.
Uncle Turd,

Me thinks you're just a miserable troll, an imaginary person, created by a discredited old hag who lost all credibility on Topix a long time ago. You are posting under this dopey name to try to mask her real identity.

This reads just like the crap posted by the dim bulb calling herself "PaleRider" that folks used to refer to as Pale Fibber, Pale Dim wit, Pale Moron, Pale Winbag, etc, etc, etc.

You gotta get up pretty early in the morning to pull the wool over the eyes of Elburt Finklestein. Better luck next time Uncle Doofus.
Reality

Campbellsburg, KY

#83224 Feb 28, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll just prove how honest republicans are. Did it earlier today and owned a few republicans.
Prove where I said what you stated I said.
I know you can't and will make some sad excuse on why you can't. But we're used to it.
Don't let anyone down lying republican.
We're waiting in the Andy comment.
I don't have to prove anything. Sorry, your post has already read.

"Owned a few republicans" as in slave-like..

No excuse about proving what has already been posted. Although, if you want to take the time and the ORDER to do so, by all means, knock yourself out and search the post.

I feel very confident in if YOU searched the posts, you will find it, you just won't recognize it as yours, you know, with this denial thing going on.

You see, I don't take orders and I AIN'T no slave to anyone but GOD....I try to obey his every word.

I tried to put this in simple verbage for you to understand---how did I do??
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83227 Feb 28, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Still whining about the Election cry baby.
lmfao
I have no problem with the election results sodoboy, baaaaaaa
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83228 Feb 28, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Just for fun.... Everyone go back and look on weekend nights and see this very ignorant republican here ALLLL night every weekend.
Why?
Isn't it obvious??
Everyone separates themselves from these idiot hate mongers.
These idiots are the types that are breaking the republicans. And I'm completely ok with it. Be a great day for America when the GOP goes the way of the WIG Party. Ten America will be back to success again.
Last 2 elections are the roadmap for republicans
ALLLLLLLL night? LOLOL, ok sodolib, just find it, oops you can't, all night, man you can't even make up stuff that makes any sense, baaaaaaaaaaa,

hows that hope and change working out for you? oh, forgot, pretty well, you're one of the recipients of it, baaaaaaaa
Reality

Campbellsburg, KY

#83229 Feb 28, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>OMG !!!!!! THEY are after you again. It's got to be Obama doing it. Or it could be the paranoid delusions you suffer from.
Speaking of censoring and paranoism.

Obama wanted Dr. Benjamin Carson's Prayer Breakfast speech to approve and censor what was to be in the lecture prior to the speech.

Dr. Carson stated: "No can do, Pres. Obama." I don't utilize the teleprompter and I don't pre-write my speeches, they are derived from a book, which you can go there and see for yourself, the book being the BIBLE.

No wonder Obama was frowning, even prior to Dr. Carson's speech.

You see Dr. Carson has intelligence and individuality, not so with the mainstream media who obey every command Obama makes.

GOD was definitely with Dr. Carson that day.

The dirt always comes out in the wash and Obama had his cleansing that day.

AMEN
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83230 Feb 28, 2013
hey libotards, how's that sequesration working out for you? house of cards anyone? ripple effect too? baaaaaa

News Article:
Most Americans haven't been following the sequester news and admit they don't know what the cuts will do, according to a WaPo poll. That's in spite of Obama's barnstorm across the country bringing dire warnings of closed schools and fired firemen.

* Communities with a lot of military families and defense contractors are likely to be hardest hit.

* Kentucky faces ~11,000 civilian Dept of Defense furloughs, reducing pay by ~$54.4 million in total. And KY schools will see $11.8 million in cuts.

* In Killeen, Texas, the country's largest Army base at Fort Hood will see 6,000 workers furloughed. The town's mayor, a Republican, says of people who think the cuts are harmless: "I don't know what planet these people are living on."

* Illinois would see half a billion in cuts to funds for law enforcement and crime prevention.

* In Virginia, 90,000 civilian Defense Dept. employees would be furloughed.

* About 4,180 fewer kids in Georgia will get vaccines.

* Tennessee would be hit by a $14.8 million loss of funding for schools, putting ~200 teacher's and teacher's aide jobs at risk. Important caveat: the projected job losses for teachers aren't set in stone, and in some cases reflect a lot of guesswork.

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/4835-how-wi...
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83231 Feb 28, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Your Mom?
lmfao
No, the last chicken you chased,

LOLOLOL,
Reality

Campbellsburg, KY

#83232 Feb 28, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
John Kerry sure didn't waste any time meddling in the govt. of Syria now did he, wonder where this is gonna end up at, baaaaaaaa
U.S. Sending Aid To Syria Rebels
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/27/us-a...
Oh my, I thought Killary said one of the reason was they couldn't help the Americans in Benghazi with security is due to lack of funds.

Yet, presto, money (in the tune of billions)to unkown groups and whatever they stand for in of all the places.....Syria.

The Obama Admin along with side kick Killary MURDERED these men, I have not one single doubt about this---not one.

Still, we have Americans who don't realize they may be next on the Kill list. Just because they support Obama, doesn't mean they are safe.

No one is guaranteed safety under a madman.

"Madness" is the term today on the news describing Obama, how ironic is this.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83233 Feb 28, 2013
what a giant of a man,

News Article:

TRENDING: Sources: Obama picks for ambassadorships include top donors

Washington (CNN)- Major donors of President Barack Obama are leading candidates for ambassadorships, Democratic sources tell CNN.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Allen Messer Dying of Lung Cancer? 42 min Twilight Ebola 10
Ask your candidate to join us this time it is a... 2 hr Well well 9
Mayor candidate Gary Williams Trash Talking oth... 3 hr remember the teller 41
who will you vote for as jailer 3 hr bad 60
Corbin's alchol sales bring in another big busi... 3 hr fixthis 6
Kynect public service announcement 3 hr fixthis 6
ad 6 hr hate it 2
who got arrested at bville walmart? 7 hr gator 6
Has Rabbit and Jm fell out ? 10 hr love to know 6
Barbourville Dating