'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
74,221 - 74,240 of 150,888 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha....says you and some repuke teabaggers. You are too funny. Go take your meds, little goat girl. Practice those farm animal noises you do so well, they might come in handy at a rally of nutcases drinking tea. Denial, denial, denial. Loser lemmings.
every time someone posts a fact or substiantiated point of view that revealse just how much a loser oblamer and his thugs are, all you libs can do is come back with another baaaaaaaaaaaa,

I love it! You have no idea just how educational this all is,
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! Carter??
What decade are you in??
We're in a whole different time now.
Sybil...... You been freebasing NyQuil again??
:D
I noticed you replied about Carter and what decade this is but you didn't continue bragging about all the "high" Obama numbers I mentioned. Whats the matter? Don't feel like talking about it right now? Gotta ask permission to discuss these things? Feel the need to avoid discussing these things? Damn, and you were on a roll bragging about stuff. Sorry I had to shut your old ass down.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what else I don't do??
I don't sit around getting off from watching Andy Griffin either.
Again, your words, your post which stated it.
Don't tread so hard, the dirt always comes out in the wash.
I'll just prove how honest republicans are. Did it earlier today and owned a few republicans.

Prove where I said what you stated I said.

I know you can't and will make some sad excuse on why you can't. But we're used to it.

Don't let anyone down lying republican.

We're waiting in the Andy comment.
lol

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Narcissistic queen Moosechelle Obummer wants to be the first first lady to become president. I bet old crazy Joe and Hitlary are mad as hell. lmao I think she wil be a better president than her lame ass husband. She has the bangs for it and that's what really matters to you idiots, right? She's cool like Hollywood. Be sure and tell your kids that. They deserve to know the truth about why they will hate you so much years from now. lmao
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed you replied about Carter and what decade this is but you didn't continue bragging about all the "high" Obama numbers I mentioned. Whats the matter? Don't feel like talking about it right now? Gotta ask permission to discuss these things? Feel the need to avoid discussing these things? Damn, and you were on a roll bragging about stuff. Sorry I had to shut your old ass down.
We are in different times Sybil. Apples and oranges.

So yes I ignored your blathering unconnected post.

Why can't any if you keep up with modern times??
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Not only should republicans have to have mental stability tests before owning guns but also mental evauations to post here.

IG.......NER.......RENT!!!

*holds hoop for the idiots again*
Hiii

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

??
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
We are in different times Sybil. Apples and oranges.
So yes I ignored your blathering unconnected post.
Why can't any if you keep up with modern times??
Save yourself some time and trouble, old girl. Just reply and admit you have to avoid answering the facts put before you so as to retain your credibility on this forum. Credibility? That was sarcasm in case you just don't get it, old girl. You can't debate facts so you act as if you are in some kind of time warp that allows you to go back just far enough to blame everything on Bush or Reagan but you must stop before discussing Carters many MANY many brain farts that got us to the point we are at today.

Quit frontin'. You read my post and you know you did. You even replied to it. Oops...uncle spewtub it must be past your bedtime. You keep fucking up and still don't have the sense to know it. We cut your old slug ass slack because we realize you are an idiot and you are lonely. Being nice to idiot slugs is our good deed of the day. You're welcome. But I will remind you...you still couldn't debate my facts, could you? Don't bother answering. You don't read my posts. Remember?

Shutting your old ass down and putting you in your place is getting old and boring. Frank and the Lemming moron were much more interesting than you are. Why don't you let those personalities come out and play again for awhile?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
American Lady, great info you add to this thread.
Keep posting.
I enjoy every word of it.
Thanks R!
I READ every one of yours TOO!
And enjoy!

Let's KEEP on keeping on!
countrygirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
WE do NOT have to 'respect' someone WHO is doing THIS to OUR Country!
TRASHING the Constitution!
http://www.akdart.com/obama5.html
Constitution Day is Monday, Sept. 17, so I compiled a non-exhaustive list of the ways Barack Obama has violated the Constitution.
First, let’s dispense with a persistent media trope, which is that President Obama was a constitutional law professor in Chicago. Former University of Chicago Law School Dean Richard Epstein blew a hole through that recently with his recollection that New York Times reporter Jodi Kantor’s claim that Mr. Obama was offered tenure is false. Mr. Obama was never even a law professor, just a part-time lecturer.
Now for some examples of Mr. Obama’s violations:
Launching an illegal war in Libya. Article I, Section 8 gives Congress the power to declare war. Under the congressionally enacted War Powers Act, Mr. Obama had 60 days to get congressional approval after U.S. bombs started dropping in Tripoli, but he didn’t bother. Putting the Muslim Brotherhood in charge of yet another Arab nation appeared to be a higher priority than following the law.
Undermining the nation’s armed forces. Article II, Section 2, names the president commander in chief. Instead of asserting American power, Mr. Obama projects weakness, emboldening our enemies. The murder of our ambassador and three other staff members in Benghazi, Libya, and the attacks on our embassies in Egypt and Yemen are bitter fruit of that reality. In addition, Mr. Obama rammed through Congress a bill homosexualizing the military despite failing to make the case that this won’t hurt readiness, morale, retention or recruitment. He is unfit to be commander in chief.
Violating religious freedom.
Appointing agency “czars” without Senate approval.
Making illegal recess appointments.
Forcing Americans to buy health insurance.
Refusing to enforce laws that he doesn’t like.
Stonewalling on Fast and Furious.
Violating equal protection and voting rights.
Allowing the FCC to grab the Internet.
Definitely MORE here:
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/sep/...
KEEP in mind WE are talking about opinions!
Facts DO back up a lot of it tho!
None of THIS is meant to BE otherwise!
LQQk it UP
Google works FINE!
~ Look it Up ~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =szznf2lqTA8XX
Did you take your meds?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Boyle Fiscal Court reinstates prayer
February 26, 2013|By STEPHANIE MOJICA |

Boyle County Fiscal Court unanimously decided today to have “non-denominational” prayers at the beginning of its meetings.

Magistrates had reluctantly decided Jan. 8 to change the prayer portion of meeting agenda to a “moment of silence.”

“In a time when our economy’s in shambles... unemployment is high...and there’s a threat of terrorism and health issues dividing us, do we really want to say to God right now that ‘You’re not welcome,’” Irvin said.

“...I don’t think that we’re trying to push religion on anybody. I’m a Christian and I don’t apologize for that.”

http://articles.centralkynews.com/2013-02-26/...

GO Mr. Irvin!

The "power" of WE the People! ;0)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>Did you take your meds?
Did you? ;0)
countrygirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
Black Chamber Of Commerce CEO Blasts Obama As Communist.
"Obama is indeed a communist; and the fools who follow him, because of his image, are the first to be damned."
http://www.westernjournalism.com/black-chambe...
you followed bush,what's that make you? old dick and bush,anytime they got together somebody got screwed. Loving OBAMA this AM.
countrygirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you? ;0)
can anybody say bipolar? You are obsessed with things you can't change. Embrace the POTUS he loves you and all the other little teabaggers to.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>can anybody say bipolar? You are obsessed with things you can't change. Embrace the POTUS he loves you and all the other little teabaggers to.
NEVER "underestimate" the POWER of "WE the People" ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Jay check your posts!
I think some are going AWOL!

I just saw one ... THEN I didn't!
Flush your DNS ... if you know how!
Can't give away ALL my lil secrets of getting back on when mine go MIA!

But try that, if you know how!
OR maybe ASK our "mutual" friend...you know where!
countrygirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
NEVER "underestimate" the POWER of "WE the People" ...
don't overestimate the power of U THE PEOPLE.romney is not the POTUS. WE THE PEOPLE PICKED OBAMA. You will be better off if you embrace the will of GOD.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Jay check your posts!
I think some are going AWOL!
I just saw one ... THEN I didn't!
Flush your DNS ... if you know how!
Can't give away ALL my lil secrets of getting back on when mine go MIA!
But try that, if you know how!
OR maybe ASK our "mutual" friend...you know where!
I meant online Jay! Nothing toward "you" at ALL!
Just didn't want to expose my "secrets" online is ALL ...

If I had a way to notify you otherwise "I" would MOST definitely SHARE!

Just WANTED to CLEAR that UP for what the "dunderheads" might THINK!

Have a good one! <3

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>can anybody say bipolar? You are obsessed with things you can't change. Embrace the POTUS he loves you and all the other little teabaggers to.
Stick around Manhattan, she gets much much crazier.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

*83159, 83162, 83166 ARE missing!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info