'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83194 Feb 28, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I know Daddy Bush was the first one to jump in on Agenda 21. I'm betting you had no clue about that did ya Sybil?!
And as far as needing it to happen?? How many human beings can the planet hold?? And should we prepare for that??
That's what Agenda 21 is... Planning for growth.
I know you republicans like to throw the fear factor in there..... The UN isn't taking over America.
Research outside of FalseNews, Beck and Rush Sybil.
Why are you people so scared of everything?? It's amazing to see how you people are so scared if everything even tho none of the fear you self create never occurs.
WOW, at last something we both agree on, the U.N. isn't taking over America, oblamer is giving it to them,

tomorrow the house of cards starts to 'change shape', the barackalypse is upon us, all you sheeple start lining up, MSLSD will issue their battle cry 'baaaaaaaaa' real soon now to tell you what to lie about your blamer in chief,

oh, by the way uncle flabby, how much do you weigh? and when you go to the buffet counter at the restaurant and eat six plates of food, do you wash it down with a 'diet pepsi'? ROTFL, baaaaaaa
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#83195 Feb 28, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW, at last something we both agree on, the U.N. isn't taking over America, oblamer is giving it to them,
tomorrow the house of cards starts to 'change shape', the barackalypse is upon us, all you sheeple start lining up, MSLSD will issue their battle cry 'baaaaaaaaa' real soon now to tell you what to lie about your blamer in chief,
oh, by the way uncle flabby, how much do you weigh? and when you go to the buffet counter at the restaurant and eat six plates of food, do you wash it down with a 'diet pepsi'? ROTFL, baaaaaaa
You will be in the Vastration Line for retards and stupid freaks.

See you later no nuts.

Lmfao
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#83196 Feb 28, 2013
Castration

Lmfao
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83197 Feb 28, 2013
John Kerry sure didn't waste any time meddling in the govt. of Syria now did he, wonder where this is gonna end up at, baaaaaaaa

U.S. Sending Aid To Syria Rebels
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/27/us-a...
Nothing positive

West Liberty, KY

#83198 Feb 28, 2013
All negative
You truly have driven yourself crazy dont tread
Count back at all those post you have made just in the past few days and nothing positve in any of them
Democrat Republican?
Does it really matter if you make yourself that miserable?
dems are retards wrote:
John Kerry sure didn't waste any time meddling in the govt. of Syria now did he, wonder where this is gonna end up at, baaaaaaaa
countrygirl

Princeton, KY

#83199 Feb 28, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
sounds ignorant and immature,talked with you tea baggers just enough to know you are beyond reproach. say you love GOD but hate your neighbors, you're a lie and the truth is not in you. Like beating a dead horse. Ain't fooling with you people today,got to go back to work tonight, so I can help pay for that new house, the POTUS is building in Hawaii.
countrygirl

Princeton, KY

#83200 Feb 28, 2013
obamatized wrote:
i see another leftwingwhackadoodle has been released from the insane asylum a.k.a. country gurl
funny as hell.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#83201 Feb 28, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
Alot better than that stupid Condoleeza Rice pos.
obamatized

London, KY

#83203 Feb 28, 2013
points toward the feckless brokeback mountain, star wtf and laughs
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83204 Feb 28, 2013
Nothing positive wrote:
All negative
Count back at all those post you have made just in the past few days and nothing positve in any of them
Democrat Republican?
<quoted text>
miserable? LOL, I'm having a blast libboy, its the libs on here that are getting irritated at me pointing out and making fun of their social retardation, so baaaaaaaaaa
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83205 Feb 28, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>sounds ignorant and immature,talked with you tea baggers just enough to know you are beyond reproach. say you love GOD but hate your neighbors, you're a lie and the truth is not in you. Like beating a dead horse. Ain't fooling with you people today,got to go back to work tonight, so I can help pay for that new house, the POTUS is building in Hawaii.
don't go away mad, just go away, and thanks for doing your part so POTUS can have more $ to spend, but to be fair, it's not tax $ thats building it, it's thug $, baaaaaaaaa
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83206 Feb 28, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Alot better than that stupid Condoleeza Rice pos.
she has more brains in her toe nails than your entire dna pool chicken man,
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#83207 Feb 28, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
miserable? LOL, I'm having a blast libboy, its the libs on here that are getting irritated at me pointing out and making fun of their social retardation, so baaaaaaaaaa
This is the only life you have you ignorant pos.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#83208 Feb 28, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
don't go away mad, just go away, and thanks for doing your part so POTUS can have more $ to spend, but to be fair, it's not tax $ thats building it, it's thug $, baaaaaaaaa
Still whining about the Election cry baby.

lmfao
Uncle Tab

United States

#83209 Feb 28, 2013
Nothing positive wrote:
All negative
Democrat Republican?
<quoted text>
She's one of the militant lesbians who spam this board with useless lies thinking they accomplish something

You can surely understand why she's always on here and never out and about cant you?? She's always complaining and whining. Just one of the few bitter republicans here will wring in self pitty.

Shoulda been here on election night when she was saying congrats President Romney. It was very pathetic. Only ones who thought Romney won was her and Karl Rove. Both are ignorant.

I have to admit its just fun smacking them around with truth watching them change the subject and them going on crack enraged posts over and over and over.

Free entertainment for the next 4 to 8 years.
Reality

Campbellsburg, KY

#83210 Feb 28, 2013
Obama:

"Don't you get it...my followers don't care about the truth because I have made it all about RACE!!"
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#83211 Feb 28, 2013
Reality wrote:
Obama:
"Don't you get it...my followers don't care about the truth because I have made it all about RACE!!"
Romney

"When do I get Inaugurated, Hannity said I won."

lmfao
Uncle Tab

United States

#83212 Feb 28, 2013
Reality wrote:
Obama:
Get that Andy comment ignorant lying republican.

Heh

Watch her go on and on and avoid being honest.

Typical LYING republican.

Know how to tell if a republican teabaggie is lying?? Their lips (or fingers in this case) are moving

BAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

F'n idiots
Uncle Tab

United States

#83213 Feb 28, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Romney
"When do I get Inaugurated, Hannity said I won."
lmfao
LMMFAO!!!!

Have to admit, that's funny! Don't care who ya are!

:D :D :D :D
WHY

West Liberty, KY

#83214 Feb 28, 2013
Would anyone put in so many hours as you do on topix and never post anything positive dont tread
If they all leap to their death will you try to jump farther?
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HAppy Thanksgiving Everyone! 24 min ShuckBean 1
fire station or not 1 hr eaglestar 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Wrong again Sparky 131,609
how can a murderer walk the streets!!!! 4 hr john 16
Phillip Vaughn (Oct '10) 9 hr Loving 9
Separate 9 hr Loving 3
OMG!!! Ben Mason in jail (May '13) 11 hr curious 6
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Nov 24 beeraholic 49
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:22 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:22PM
Bengals turning into kings of the road - NBC Sports