'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#83098 Feb 27, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
OK, time for a breather, now all you sheeple out there come to the defense of your traitor in chief, come on now, tell us what a good man and great leader he is,
still waiting, baaaaaaaaaa
Silly goat girl, we don't have to because the MAJORITY of Americans thought he was or they wouldn't have given him a second term. We must thank you repukes for your clown candidates though. That and your two party cannibalism will continue to vote DEMS into power so we can get the country back on track after 8 years running it in the ground. He will get it done. Plan on it. You repukes and teabaggers are a joke. Now on with the animal noises. I bet you oink real good too huh? lmao @ you lemming shills. Now pound those icons goat girl.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83099 Feb 27, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Comprehension isn't a strong point for you so your lack of education is clear.
Again..... You just don't get it.
Get back to posting Beck who makes fools of you putting Vicks on his eyelids to make you all fall for stupid shit.
Yes..... You're very well educated.
(Just cause you're very stupid and don't catch on.... That was sarcasm.... Just thought I'd help you out. I feel bad about making you fools look so ignorant all evening)
I know why you're here EVERY weekend night!
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A
come on now, r u diverting again???? still waiting on your support for oblamer funding terrorists, I'll even let you have three posts as to why we shouldn't post Beck comments, then, you need to pony up and tell us just how oblamer is making the world and this country a better place,
still waiting libtard, tell us all the great accomplishments oblamer has done in his 4 years, heck, I'll even take what are his great accomplishments in his entire life, other than crawling in bed with hollow wood, you sheeple should have listened to billary when she said oblamer wasn't qualified to be POTUS,
baaaaaaaaaa
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83100 Feb 27, 2013
Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly goat girl, we don't have to because the MAJORITY of Americans thought he was or they wouldn't have given him a second term. We must thank you repukes for your clown candidates though. That and your two party cannibalism will continue to vote DEMS into power so we can get the country back on track after 8 years running it in the ground. He will get it done. Plan on it. You repukes and teabaggers are a joke. Now on with the animal noises. I bet you oink real good too huh? lmao @ you lemming shills. Now pound those icons goat girl.
in the real world, 28% of Americans voting a traitor in isn't a majority, but I will let you believe that, libotard detoxification needs to be taken gradually, cold turkey results in significant emotional distress to the point of self multilation, such as gender transformation, baaaaaaaaa
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83101 Feb 27, 2013
Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
or are we too late on the gender transformation? I thought so, baaaaaaa
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83102 Feb 27, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
The future of the Republican party is in the hands of Rand Paul and Marco Rubio. Funny.
There won't be another Republican president for twenty years
And Democrats will take the House in '14
"Fool me twice, won't get fooled again."
check your history books again libboy, a repub always cleans up a demotards mess, we will have repub presidents for the next 200 years after oblamer is done,

baaaaaaa
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83103 Feb 27, 2013
Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
28% a majority, still laughing at this one, LOLOL,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83104 Feb 27, 2013
ok, lets get back to the real issue at hand and stop all this name calling,

1. how many libotards does it take to ruin a country?
answer, 1, if you put him in the w.h.

2. who was the first black president in the U.S.
answer, not oblamer (that just cracks me up, all the
libotard racists out there crying and jumping up and
down thinking he was the first president with black
roots, and he isn't even all black, and he is the
sixth president with black in his genes,

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,

history is not going to be kind to oblamer and his sheeple,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83105 Feb 27, 2013
you gotta admit, the Obama Fried Chicken restaurant is stillpretty funny, LOLOL,
what

Glasgow, KY

#83106 Feb 27, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You post Beck links.... I understand why you're so stupid.
Thank You!
BAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*she'll jump thru this hoop all f'n night and not catch on..... Republicans are so stupid)
Damn old woman, obsess about Beck much? No facts from you. No informed posts from you. Just Beck, Beck, Beck, Bush, Bush, Bush, Blah, Blah, Blah.
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#83107 Feb 27, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
in the real world, 28% of Americans voting a traitor in isn't a majority, but I will let you believe that, libotard detoxification needs to be taken gradually, cold turkey results in significant emotional distress to the point of self multilation, such as gender transformation, baaaaaaaaa
hahaha you are too funny goat girl. In your make believe world you will faux spin anything to keep up that denial. I already posted all the polls for you. He still has a high approval rating so that 28% of teabaggers or whatever 28% of registered shills doesn't mean squat. Keep spinning little dweeb. Oh yeah, and making farm animal noise like the juvenile mental case you are. You should really seek treatment. I bet you don't leave the basement due to it. You are one sick repuke in denial. Keep the laughs coming little goat girl lemming.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#83108 Feb 27, 2013
sun wrote:
Lady's calm down, sorry didn't mean to make ya go of the deep end
I "am" calm Sun!
The calmest I've been in many years!
BUT ...
I "am" very perturbed at the "taking DOWN the drain" of Our Country, by a dissident!

Martina McBride - When God-Fearin' Women Get The Blues[repeat HERE I know BUT worked for where I put it]

Bonnie Raitt - Something To Talk About
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

I've BEEN "colorful conversation" to lots of dwIdioTs ALL my life!
Tho they had NO reason to DO it!

I'm "giving" em REASON, NOW!
Talk on!

Take THAT and DO with IT ... WHAT you will!
My God KNOWS me and "my" intentions!
That's ALL that matters to ME!

That's All That Matters To Me - Jennifer Lewis

Kung Fu Fighting

[This song]
STILL stands from WHERE I put this on here BEFORE!:)
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#83109 Feb 27, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
28% a majority, still laughing at this one, LOLOL,
Like 28% of the teabaggers really matter. You are a trip little goat girl. You need some new material though, kinda getting boring with the same ole denials and faux propaganda. Maybe your fellow FEB 13 registered shills will come and help you out. You need it. Now go practice you farm animal imitations. That is what you do best, little goat lemming. lmao @ you losers in denial.
facts are facts dems

Glasgow, KY

#83110 Feb 27, 2013
Has anyone checked out the UN's Agenda 21? Seems Obama and Hilary are on board as well as the majority of democrats. Agenda 21 entails the complete disarming of all civilian populations. Hmmmm. Check it out.

In the year 2011 (stats have not been released for the entire year of 2012 as of yet so 2011 is what we have to go with) there was a total of 8583 gun-related deaths in the United States. The percentage of gun-related deaths does not even equal half of one percent of the 2,513,171 overall deaths for that year. Overall deaths include natural deaths, accidents, gun-related deaths, etc. Rifle-related deaths was .012 percent of the overall deaths.

Falling off rocks, ladders, etc. was 1 percent, nearly 3 times the percentage of deaths that were gun-related. 26,631 deaths from falls versus 8,583 deaths that were gun-related in 2011. Maybe Obama should start with the higher percentage and attempt to ban all ladders and rocks.

There are indeed some areas in our country where gun violence is very high. You can identify these area by looking at what areas have highly restricted firearm laws. Chicago comes to mind. Imagine that!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#83111 Feb 27, 2013
Lonnie Gordon - "If I Have To Stand Alone"

I "will" STAND UP for my beliefs ...
EVEN ...

IF "I" have to DO it Alone!
[tho I'm NEVER alone ... I have the Good Lord up above and His Words to keep me Company]

<3
American Lady

Danville, KY

#83112 Feb 27, 2013
NOW can WE please "progress"[:)] to THE "subject" at hand!

THAT IS:
" The president HAS failed US "
[even tho the NAME of THIS forum is NOT that! BUT it IS what the "subject" IS!]

;~)

I've given MY views VERY adamantly!
SOooooo ... PLEASE quit talking about ME and GET on with the SUBJECT!

Talking about ME is doing NOTHING to make "progress" ... it JUST slows DOWN the board!

Got iT!
GOOD!
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83113 Feb 27, 2013
Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
Like 28% of the teabaggers really matter. You are a trip little goat girl. You need some new material though, kinda getting boring with the same ole denials and faux propaganda. Maybe your fellow FEB 13 registered shills will come and help you out. You need it. Now go practice you farm animal imitations. That is what you do best, little goat lemming. lmao @ you losers in denial.
is that what you libs do, when you spew something and it doesn't stick you change your information, lolol, well, I think I'm gonna stick with the 28% cuz that the fact, don't need to change it for you libs, baaaaaaaaaaa,

the barackalypse is almost upon us,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83116 Feb 27, 2013
A great quote from the above article,

Obama does not lead, he manipulates.

baaaaaaaaaa

too bad we are the only ones that see this,

still waiting on his great decisions and how you sheeple support his funding terrorist organizations,

or does that one get a pass, OH WAIT, I know, its Bushs fault, baaaaaaaaa
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83117 Feb 27, 2013
Obama's economic policies have worsened the American and world economies and he has shown that he clearly has no plan for turning the ship around anytime soon. His foreign policy has been one designed to "understand" and appease our enemies. There are very few in the Obama administration who have any military experience, and it shows. He does not understand how wars are fought or won. Worse yet, he has ignored the advice of his military leaders and put many of our courageous servicemen and women in great danger on the battlefield. For a wartime president, his greatest achievements have been to allow gay soldiers to come out of the closet and to take personal credit for making the no-brainer call to take out Osama bin Laden. He squandered every strategical advantage handed to him by the Bush surges and is now responsible for basically the loss of both wars. He tried to show his muscle by following the French into supporting Al Quaeda-backed rebels in the overthrow of Moammar Gadhafi in Libya.
LMAO

Sulaymaniyah, Iraq

#83118 Feb 27, 2013
Dumb azzed crackheads.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#83119 Feb 27, 2013
LMAO wrote:
Dumb azzed crackheads.
Light Of A Brand New Morning

)8~D>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
flat lick Hammons Brothers Arrested--joseph/w.f... 1 hr hmmm 5
Wilk Renfro 1 hr hmmm 7
dishwasher 2 hr mee 1
Hidy 2 hr Lol 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Paul 134,266
I have a decision to make. 4 hr doc greenthumbs 6
Daniel Boone 6 hr The Independent Man 1
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) 13 hr Allison 70

Flood Warning for Knox County was issued at February 28 at 4:58PM EST

Barbourville Dating