'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
74,101 - 74,120 of 146,425 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83029
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

American Lady wrote:
Can we PLEASE get BACK on topic?
On-air fireworks erupt between FNC’s Sean Hannity and Democratic Rep. Keith Ellison [VIDEO]
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/02/26/on-air-fire...
I saw this WHEN it was happening LIVE!
One of the most UTTERLY disrespectful things I've EVEN seen from the LEFT!
Here's another one.
``````````
Speechless
This is Obama’s version of the American flag, available for sale on his campaign website. I’m speechless. Utterly disrespectful and outrageous. Help us end the Obamanation.
http://www.gagop.org/speechless-flag/
Hello,AL! I saw this one also.Had one of the best laughs since the last one from Stevie.This is the belief and the mentality of many of the Demos know and quite a few on here!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83030
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

know=now
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83031
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

YOU are NOT "worth" wasting my TIME over!
``````````
"you" and about 99.99% of all the others that are on TOPIX!

BUT there IS a growing percentage of WHO does agree with ME, and coming on DAILY!

WE are getting VERY tired of the BULLCHIT going on, on these boards! It is a libTARDS "den of inequity" !!!

Because MOST "working" people do NOT have "time" to BE on here and WE know it is the WORKING people and/OR the rich, that keeps this COUNTRY going!

MOST of THEM are Conservatives!

As the Baby Boomers retire, WE have more time to be here!

You have to have WORKED to be ABLE to "retire" ...
[doncha know]

BUT the libTARDS, wellllll, most of them, ARE on the government DOLE and have ALL the time in the world!

Thus ...THIS being the libTARDS "playground!"
To spread BULLCHIT jargon around ... and DEFAME GOOD peoples reputations ...[EVIL personified]

It is coming to an end!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83032
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello,AL! I saw this one also.Had one of the best laughs since the last one from Stevie.This is the belief and the mentality of many of the Demos know and quite a few on here!
Hi Whitey! Wasn't that something.
Thanks for saying so! <3
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83033
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
thats why most military are repubs? LOLOL, keep grabbing straws libboy,
baaaaaaa, I mean, waaaaaaaaa, at least after Friday when the barackalypse hits,
Seems you're the one stretching for straws.

You are in a stupidity dead heat with the crazy crackhead.

You've been owned on here as often as she has.

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha

Say Congradulations Presisent Romney again for me..... C'mon!! Do it!

Baaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83034
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Sally wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you made of? Turtle poop and Rouge?
Put it out here and TRY me!:)
You'll LOSE!
countrygirl

Kuttawa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83035
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
ID........ E..........ITS!!
``````````
do NOT even KNOW
-How-
To spell their OWN words!
----------I~D~I~O~T~S----
idiot [&#712;&#618;d&#61 8;&#601;t]
n
1.(Psychiatry) a person with severe mental retardation
2. a foolish or senseless person
[from Latin idi&#333;ta ignorant person, from Greek idi&#333;t&#275;s private person, one who lacks professional knowledge, ignoramus; see idio-]
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Idiots
#1is that suppose to be the definition of psychiatry?just curious.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83036
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>#1is that suppose to be the definition of psychiatry?just curious.
See how BAD your discernment WORKS!:)
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83037
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems you're the one stretching for straws.
You are in a stupidity dead heat with the crazy crackhead.
You've been owned on here as often as she has.
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha
Say Congradulations Presisent Romney again for me..... C'mon!! Do it!
Baaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha
you have no idea just how much I enjoy seeing a libotard sheeple post baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,

thank you! LOLOLOL,

why don't you take your time and list all the times I have been owned on here, I would love to see it, LOLOL, you libotards couldn't own a candy bar is the goverment gave it to you,
Sally

Baghdad, Iraq

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83038
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Put it out here and TRY me!:)
You'll LOSE!
Put what out where? I'll lose what? This is topix dummy. The only one in this conversation who is going to lose anything is you, when you start watching your posts disappear again.
Try me you over inflated hot air balloon.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83039
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

You can mark it ever HOW you feel. My "words" speak for themselves ;0) Shows the TRUTH of the situation ... and "you" can't CHANGE that with a lil 'judge-it' button ;0)

Have FUN trying tho ... k :D
countrygirl

Kuttawa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83040
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Its hard to get over someone who is suppose to lead this country but it destroying it. This man is inept, irresponsible and destructive in his feat to destruct America.
Yet, what is even worse, we have morons such as yourself who drink of the well of failure and then secondly hail it as a glorious act.
What a sad person, you truely are.
You just don't like Duke cause he's a black dog.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83041
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Sally wrote:
<quoted text>
Put what out where? I'll lose what? This is topix dummy. The only one in this conversation who is going to lose anything is you, when you start watching your posts disappear again.
Try me you over inflated hot air balloon.
WHY do they disappear ...???
Is THIS not a First Amendment "Freedom of Speech" issue?

Trying to CENSOR someone's political opinion!
Political OPINION "is" protected!

A. Political Speech Page 11
Becoming a public servant (i.e., state employee) does not require that an employee refrain from
engaging in politic activity. The “right of political association” is a form of protected speech and
the California Labor Code specifically prohibits employers from controlling or preventing their
employees from engaging in political activities or affiliations.48 Campuses may not prohibit or
take any adverse action based on an employee’s personal political affiliation, activity or beliefs.49
For example, CSU cannot typically make job related decisions based on a person’s political
association -- a republican manager cannot refuse to hire the most qualified person simply
because he/she is a democrat
http://www.calstate.edu/gc/Docs/FreeSpeechHan...

This was just a quick reference.:)
I CAN get more technical if NEED be!

NOT a bit of "overkill" on here!
JUST stating FACTS ma'am ...

"you" dwidiots BROUGHT it out with your ALWAYS "trying" to "SHUT me up" ... and trying to LIE about my integrity!

I'm SHOWING "you" what "I" AM made of!

Don't LIKE it!
There is a lil RED X up in the corner
OR
you can
SCROLL & Roll ...

;0)
carrie

Booneville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83042
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Who cares
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83043
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

It's NOT just me you DWIDIOTS pick on, either!
Z you pick on, Jay you pick on. ANYONE that doesn't FIT your "style" ... MO

ANY Conservative OR anyone that has RIGHT opinions get TRAMPLED on DAILY!

It's past DAMN time for IT to STOP!

I "will" FIGHT back, as my posts PROVE!
I "will" take up for MY side!

I do NOT "give-a-DAMN" who "you" are!

God did NOT put me on this Earth to take ABUSE from anyone, when I have a God-given BRAIN and words to FIGHT BACK with!

They are NOT profane, either, like the LEFT's IS ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83044
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

carrie wrote:
Who cares
^
^
^
Case in point!:)
American Lady wrote:
Who cares?
or
I don't care
IS the lefts MOST prominent answer.
Kind of like tofy acts.
Don't ROCK the boat is his BEST answer!
BOB MARLEY - DON'T ROCK MY BOAT
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://www.lyricsfreak.com/b/bob+marley/dont+...
Hues Corporation - Rock the Boat
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
That boat is getting ready to SINK!
tofy thinks America "can't"
That's also what they SAID about the Titantic!
08~D>

I care!
about MY Country!
"you" evidently do NOT!
Oh My

Baghdad, Iraq

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83045
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

American Lady wrote:
It's NOT just me you DWIDIOTS pick on, either!
Z you pick on, Jay you pick on. ANYONE that doesn't FIT your "style" ... MO
ANY Conservative OR anyone that has RIGHT opinions get TRAMPLED on DAILY!
It's past DAMN time for IT to STOP!
I "will" FIGHT back, as my posts PROVE!
I "will" take up for MY side!
I do NOT "give-a-DAMN" who "you" are!
God did NOT put me on this Earth to take ABUSE from anyone, when I have a God-given BRAIN and words to FIGHT BACK with!
They are NOT profane, either, like the LEFT's IS ...
God gave you a brain so you could fight with yourself on a privately owned internet forum?
Oh My, God short changed you, Dear.

By the way, how long has it been since you were banned from Sesame Street dot com? Or haven't you been there yet?

Oh My.
countrygirl

Kuttawa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83046
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

dems are retards wrote:
barack-na-phobia has destroyed this country, the barackalypse is here, it is upon us, MSLSD can't save you, oblamer doesn't need you anymore, he used all his tax paid $ for prostitute votes and now he is done with you, he used you to get what he wants, now he is going to cut SS, medicare, food stamps, just to fund his 1.4 billion $ monthly vacations, LOLOL,
he is laughing at you sheeple, he even admits it, he told the Russian prime minister to wait until after the election so he can do what he want, and he was right, his sheeple are too intellectually impaired to admit they have been used, LOLOL, baaaaaaaa, I mean, waaaaaaaa,
guess you got to take one for the team.577
Oh My

Baghdad, Iraq

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83047
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
^
^
^
Case in point!:)
<quoted text>
08~D>
I care!
about MY Country!
"you" evidently do NOT!
Oh My, if you care about your country than stop embarrassing it on this open forum.
I shudder to think what normal people think when they read your dribble.

Oh My
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83048
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

American Lady wrote:
YOU are NOT "worth" wasting my TIME over!
``````````
"you" and about 99.99% of all the others that are on TOPIX!
BUT there IS a growing percentage of WHO does agree with ME, and coming on DAILY!
WE are getting VERY tired of the BULLCHIT going on, on these boards! It is a libTARDS "den of inequity" !!!
Because MOST "working" people do NOT have "time" to BE on here and WE know it is the WORKING people and/OR the rich, that keeps this COUNTRY going!
MOST of THEM are Conservatives!
As the Baby Boomers retire, WE have more time to be here!
You have to have WORKED to be ABLE to "retire" ...
[doncha know]
BUT the libTARDS, wellllll, most of them, ARE on the government DOLE and have ALL the time in the world!
Thus ...THIS being the libTARDS "playground!"
To spread BULLCHIT jargon around ... and DEFAME GOOD peoples reputations ...[EVIL personified]
It is coming to an end!
You idiots getting a few new names (last batch Feb 13th) and then saying more and more new republicans are coming here all the time because of you??

BAAAAAASAAAAAJAJAHAHAHAHA!!

You're so f'm ignorant!!

It's just you tools!! No one else.

You are a loser. You leave say you aren't coming back make a fool of yourself over and over then come crawling back as we all laugh at your ignorant ass.

Anyway..... It's funny! Don't quit. You are part of the reason we win elections Nutball!

thank You crackhead!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Gary Williams won the Mayors race ? 1 hr voter 9
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr gdave950 26,194
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 1 hr unknown 1,020
legalize marijuana 2 hr ole hippy 6
state police pulling people over on 25e. 2 hr mike 3
Help me out! 3 hr MafiaCustomz 3
whats wrong with Shannon Fergerson? 3 hr na na 3
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 11 hr contempt 417
Stivers Center fixes 13 hr smokejumper 54
•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••