'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
74,081 - 74,100 of 146,756 Comments Last updated 42 min ago
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83009
Feb 27, 2013
 
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFL, you have hit rock bottom with that act of desperation, repubs always support the military, demofags always run from it, destroy it, gutless cowards, and all you can do is project,
LOLOL, thanks, you made my day sodolib, baaaaaaa1
Veterans opinion of republicans.

Please doubt the source all you want. It's straight from verterans!!!!!

http://www.disabledveterans.org/2011/04/16/re...

No wonder you're so ignorant.

Fish..... bucket...... ID......E........IT Number 2
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83010
Feb 27, 2013
 
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Fear Fear Fear!!
Mitch said the sequester isn't the end of the world.... Hmmmmm
Guess he's an idiot huh?
I swear..... Was 3rd grade your senior year republican teabaggies??
You all are just..... Stupid!
Or ID......E.......ITS!!
ROTFLMMFAO!!!!!
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha
who are you libotards gonna believe now, these are oblamers words, he said it would be devistating, not me, LOLOL, you libtards don't even know who to lie for! ROTFL, how desperate can you libtards be to not even know who to lie for, ohh, poor MSLSD channel all scrambled up,

Ok, just to put some stability into your lies and defensive posturing, go watch MSLSD for the next 30 minutes then come back and tell us whats gonna happen, Mitch or Hussein, LOLOL,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83011
Feb 27, 2013
 
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>How many have you sucked today queer boy?
queer boy? LOLOL, you sodofags are hilarious,

cluk cluk cluk,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83012
Feb 27, 2013
 
Oblamer fried chicken, in China no less! HILARIOUS!!!!

http://behindthewall.nbcnews.com/_news/2011/0...
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83013
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
who are you libotards gonna believe now, these are oblamers words, he said it would be devistating, not me, LOLOL, you libtards don't even know who to lie for! ROTFL, how desperate can you libtards be to not even know who to lie for, ohh, poor MSLSD channel all scrambled up,
Ok, just to put some stability into your lies and defensive posturing, go watch MSLSD for the next 30 minutes then come back and tell us whats gonna happen, Mitch or Hussein, LOLOL,
Mitch the draft dodging puss wil fo;d, he always does. Just like you he is a gutless limp wristed pos.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83014
Feb 27, 2013
 
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Veterans opinion of republicans.
Please doubt the source all you want. It's straight from verterans!!!!!
http://www.disabledveterans.org/2011/04/16/re...
No wonder you're so ignorant.
Fish..... bucket...... ID......E........IT Number 2
thats why most military are repubs? LOLOL, keep grabbing straws libboy,

baaaaaaa, I mean, waaaaaaaaa, at least after Friday when the barackalypse hits,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83015
Feb 27, 2013
 
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You cannot vote Stupid, felons cannot Vote.
and queers could not serve in the military, thats why you went into playing with chickens, cluk cluk cluk,

LOLOL
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83016
Feb 27, 2013
 
The Art of Conversation: How to Avoid Conversational Narcissism

http://artofmanliness.com/2011/05/01/the-art-...

NOW that I have gotten THAT out of the WAY!
Over people trying to BRING DOWN my integrity ...

Does ANYONE "want to" QUESTION it!!!!!?????

I did NOT talk about myself UNTIL you moronic DWIDIOTS WERE putting me down!

"I" propped "myself" UP for you!

DARE to trample it ...
and SUFFER the consequences!

Of WHAT "you" ~I~D~I~O~T~S~ started!

I "will" SHOW you WHAT I'm made of!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83017
Feb 27, 2013
 
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
thats why most military are repubs? LOLOL, keep grabbing straws libboy,
baaaaaaa, I mean, waaaaaaaaa, at least after Friday when the barackalypse hits,
Uhh they went for Obama Stuoid illiterate sack of shit.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83018
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
and queers could not serve in the military, thats why you went into playing with chickens, cluk cluk cluk,
LOLOL
Is that why all Repubs get out of serving you queer pos?
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83019
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

American Lady wrote:
Looks like some DOUBT me by the lil judgeit buttons ...
Wanna TRY me?
Everyone feels the same as I do..... Sorry to keep being honest as I always am..... But no one who matters really likes you're ignorant copy and paste old crusty stalking ass. It's just a fact.

You really are stupid aren't you?? Have to be so blunt.... But Jesus..... How do you survive in life??

NO ONE LIKES YOU!!

Well... Sybil, the sodomite republican, Internet Rambo, and chem trails. What a crew LOL

Guess what..... No one likes them either!

BAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

do us all a favor.... Duct tape a garden hose to your tailpipe, put the other end in your window roll em up. Get in and start it up and relax.

And shut up about threats to your family. Quit blowing shit out of puportion! No one said a thing about your family.

Drama Queen!

LMAO!!!

YOU are why less and less ppl are voting republican!!

Don't do the garden hose thing (I have to say this cause you're so stupid you'd probably do it!

LMAO
Boats Second Class

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83020
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Here goes McConnell again....is he retarded? He's running that mouth again and saying nothing!You Republicans want to wait until the last minute to do business. Pitiful just Pitiful!
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83021
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Fear Fear Fear!!
Mitch said the sequester isn't the end of the world.... Hmmmmm
Guess he's an idiot huh?
I swear..... Was 3rd grade your senior year republican teabaggies??
You all are just..... Stupid!
Or ID......E.......ITS!!
ROTFLMMFAO!!!!!
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha
Still ROTFL at you libotards - don't even know who to lie for!

The president went to Virginia today to warn of painful budget cuts set to kick in on Friday.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/02...

But while people lose their jobs - he still gets paid! WOW, he really cares about his sheeple - told you - you are tax funded voting prostitutes, he's done with you now, he doesn't need you anymore,

WAAAAAAAAAAAA,

Obama's Paycheck Will be Exempt from Sequester
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/heatherginsberg/...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83022
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Can we PLEASE get BACK on topic?

On-air fireworks erupt between FNCís Sean Hannity and Democratic Rep. Keith Ellison [VIDEO]

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/02/26/on-air-fire...

I saw this WHEN it was happening LIVE!
One of the most UTTERLY disrespectful things I've EVEN seen from the LEFT!

Here's another one.
``````````
Speechless

This is Obamaís version of the American flag, available for sale on his campaign website. Iím speechless. Utterly disrespectful and outrageous. Help us end the Obamanation.

http://www.gagop.org/speechless-flag/
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83023
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Is that why all Repubs get out of serving you queer pos?
the only way demotards served is they got drafted, then half of them ran to canada libboy while the repubs joined the miliary, baaaaaaaaa, I mean, cluk cluk cluk,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83024
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

one more day and Obamageddeon will be upon us, waaaaaaa,

how much you you wanna bet oblamer caves in against his own sequester,

GO REPUBS! GO TED NUGENT! GO TEA PARTY!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83025
Feb 27, 2013
 
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone feels the same as I do..... Sorry to keep being honest as I always am..... But no one who matters really likes you're ignorant copy and paste old crusty stalking ass. It's just a fact.
You really are stupid aren't you?? Have to be so blunt.... But Jesus..... How do you survive in life??
NO ONE LIKES YOU!!
Well... Sybil, the sodomite republican, Internet Rambo, and chem trails. What a crew LOL
Guess what..... No one likes them either!
BAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
do us all a favor.... Duct tape a garden hose to your tailpipe, put the other end in your window roll em up. Get in and start it up and relax.
And shut up about threats to your family. Quit blowing shit out of puportion! No one said a thing about your family.
Drama Queen!
LMAO!!!
YOU are why less and less ppl are voting republican!!
Don't do the garden hose thing (I have to say this cause you're so stupid you'd probably do it!
LMAO
ALL "I" will say to you on this IS:
LQQK back on this forum and the TRUTH of what I have put on here will SMACK you DOWN!

YOU are NOT "worth" wasting my TIME over!

Capiche ?!?

:)
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83026
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Boats Second Class wrote:
Here goes McConnell again....is he retarded? He's running that mouth again and saying nothing!You Republicans want to wait until the last minute to do business. Pitiful just Pitiful!
thats why the repubs in congress sent two (2) budgets to the senate and in 4 years they did nothing with it, they didn't understand it, they don't know how to read unless its on a teleprompter,

LOLOL,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83027
Feb 27, 2013
 
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone feels the same as I do..... Sorry to keep being honest as I always am..... But no one who matters really likes you're ignorant copy and paste old crusty stalking ass. It's just a fact.
You really are stupid aren't you?? Have to be so blunt.... But Jesus..... How do you survive in life??
NO ONE LIKES YOU!!
Well... Sybil, the sodomite republican, Internet Rambo, and chem trails. What a crew LOL
Guess what..... No one likes them either!
BAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
do us all a favor.... Duct tape a garden hose to your tailpipe, put the other end in your window roll em up. Get in and start it up and relax.
And shut up about threats to your family. Quit blowing shit out of puportion! No one said a thing about your family.
Drama Queen!
LMAO!!!
YOU are why less and less ppl are voting republican!!
Don't do the garden hose thing (I have to say this cause you're so stupid you'd probably do it!
LMAO
you are one sick sodomite, there is no possible way that you and wtf cannot be brother and sister, incestious and transgendered, baaaaaaaaa
Sally

Baghdad, Iraq

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83028
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

American Lady wrote:
The Art of Conversation: How to Avoid Conversational Narcissism
http://artofmanliness.com/2011/05/01/the-art-...
NOW that I have gotten THAT out of the WAY!
Over people trying to BRING DOWN my integrity ...
Does ANYONE "want to" QUESTION it!!!!!?????
I did NOT talk about myself UNTIL you moronic DWIDIOTS WERE putting me down!
"I" propped "myself" UP for you!
DARE to trample it ...
and SUFFER the consequences!
Of WHAT "you" ~I~D~I~O~T~S~ started!
I "will" SHOW you WHAT I'm made of!
What are you made of? Turtle poop and Rouge?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

64 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Elmer at Creek mart 8 min Lol 9
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 12 min YAS 26,206
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 17 min chaos 1,022
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 24 min pissypoofer 16,124
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 40 min Flint hill bandit 128,883
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr poofylover 81,560
Anthony Smith 1 hr funny 11
Marlena cox 1 hr Right 41
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 23 hr sheila 420
•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••