'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#82886 Feb 26, 2013
hey libotards,

-Rush Limbaugh is worth 69 million $
-Glenn Beck is worth 105 million $
-Sean Hannity is worth 35 million $

and, unlike oblamer, reid and biden, not a single one of them had to steal the money from sheeple taxpayers, and they got all that money just making fun of you libotards,

No wonder you traitors hate capitalism, you haven't figured it out yet! baaaaaa

LOLOL,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#82888 Feb 26, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Compared to an over the hill actor (who you idiots always complain about, double standard much???) talking to an empty chair and making a fool of himself and his party??
Or the over the hill pedofile rockstar toting the crazy party line!??
Seems the DNC worked much better than the RNC. You know who won right??
*snicker*
You........ Are an idiot!
yeah, I know who won, the Nazis did, and look what they did to their country, we are on the edge of financial default in this country and you libotards just want to keep spending and spending and spending, and taxing and taxing and taxing, I say, go for it, keep going! oh wait, you are, baaaaaaaaa

“Wild WILD West”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#82891 Feb 26, 2013
Why do Muslims wage jihad?
You can find them all over the Internet: windy, pseudo-intellectual diatribes purporting to establish that I misunderstand and misrepresent Islamic teaching about jihad. Fairly often I receive emails asking me to answer these farragos, but I think sufficient refutation lies in the obvious fact that so many Muslims worldwide misunderstand Islam in exactly the same way that I do. Ah, but there you go again, say the critics: you're committing "selection bias," emphasizing the views of Islam held by "extremists," and all the bad sections of the Qur'an, in prejudice to all the marvelous moderate Muslims and wonderful passages of the Islamic holy book.

And here indeed is an explanation of jihad from an "extremist," Muhammad Al-Munajjid, a Saudi Wahhabi sheikh.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2010/09/why-do-musl... +(FrontPage+Magazine+%C2%BB+Al l)
Uncle Tab

United States

#82892 Feb 26, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
why are you gay? I'm really getting to you libotards aren't I? baaaaaa
Seems I got to you not you to me.

You went on a crack crazed posting frenzy to me.

As you go on and on about ignorant bullshit and the crazy crack headed catlady posts about donkeys and elephants..... The political world is passing you up.

You are a very ignorant lesbian. And thanks for 2014 and 2016.
Looks like

West Liberty, KY

#82893 Feb 26, 2013
You have done drove yourself over the edge here on the looney forum.
Oh well!!!!!

hope your family over in wolfe gets you some help before it is to late!!!!!
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
why are you gay? I'm really getting to you libotards aren't I? baaaaaa
American Lady

Danville, KY

#82894 Feb 26, 2013
Hi Guys ;0)
```````
Today February 26th is the anniversary of the day 17-year-old thug Trayvon Martin angrily attacked George Zimmerman and was shot and killed by George in self-defense.

This shooting took place moments after Trayvon left a 7-11 store with the ingredients for his preferred drug cocktail,“Lean”. Skittles, Watermelon Fruit Punch, and Robitussin combine to make some “fire ass lean”, and Robitussin needed to be used because Trayvon could not find a local source for prescription liquid codeine. So at 6:29 pm, after getting a couple of other older guys to buy him some Black and Mild Cigars at the 7-11 to go with the dope he was smoking, he headed back to his dad’s girlfriend’s (Brandi) condo.

These facts are not disputed – they are evident, provable, and cited with specific certainty by our research. We stand behind this 100%. Nothing about these fact-based assertions can be disputed without the intellectual disconnect leading to a manipulative series of lies and obfuscations; the Martin Family story line is a series of fabricated lies. Period. Continue reading >>

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/02/2...

Twenty years of Islam's war on the West. Still, the American people are woefully uninformed, thanks to the influence and infiltration of the Muslim Brotherhood into multimedia, in concert with their success at pentetrating senior levels of the DoJ, DoS, DoD, and Executive branch.

NYC marks 20th anniversary of '93 World Trade Center bombing FOX News, February 26, 2013

NEW YORK – Tuesday marks the 20th anniversary of the first terrorist attack on the World Trade Center.

A noontime ceremony is planned to honor the six people who died in the 1993 blast in an underground garage below one of the twin towers. More than 1,000 people were injured.
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/

^
^
^
OBAMA'S PENTAGON REPORT WRONG, DECEIVES AMERICAN PEOPLE ON TALIBAN ATTACKS, JIHADISTS ARENT' DECLINING AT ALL
More of Obama's creative accounting -- paying with the lives of dead American soldiers. It is so reprehensible as to border on treason. Of course this outrage is not met with media criticism. More proof that the elites are at war with the American people.

same link page as above.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#82895 Feb 26, 2013
Yearbook: Gun control advocate John Kerry was in his high school’s rifle club

http://dailycaller.com/2013/02/26/yearbook-gu...

K Makavou 4 hours ago
Upon further review, I also found "Voted Most Likely to be a Traitor."

He was also Club President of "Marxism for Dummies."

We all know he had an FBI file a mile long but what is not well known is that he also had a Soviet KGB file. "#2 Dupe, Easy, Will sell out country.

He also lived up to a quote he made in the Harvard Crimson: "I'm a Totalitarian."

American Lady

Danville, KY

#82896 Feb 26, 2013
'Impeach Obama' display in Danville draws cheers and jeers

She did explain, however, that their stop in Danville is part of a 50-state campaign to have Obama impeached.

Burns and Allen told those who stopped by the table that Obama committed impeachable offenses such as using drones to strike American citizens and violating the War Powers Act by starting a war with Libya without approval from Congress, among other transgressions.

They asked those who showed interest to sign up for a mailing list and make a financial contribution. A few people signed up and took pamphlets, but no one forked over any money while the reporter was there.

Earl Belcher of Harrodsburg was curious about the table, listened to the pitch and walked away with some literature, which he said he would read when he got home before deciding whether to support the impeachment effort.

“I’m totally against the guy. He’s not doing much for the country,” Belcher said of Obama.

See more at: http://www.centralkynews.com/amnews/news/amn-...
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#82898 Feb 26, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems I got to you not you to me.
You went on a crack crazed posting frenzy to me.
As you go on and on about ignorant bullshit and the crazy crack headed catlady posts about donkeys and elephants..... The political world is passing you up.
You are a very ignorant lesbian. And thanks for 2014 and 2016.
you are welcome uncle flabby, I can hardly wait for 2014 myself,
I need to get all my posts in at once, don't flatter yourself, baaaa
Uncle Tab

United States

#82899 Feb 26, 2013
Copy and Paste over and over shows a lack of intelligence.

Why do people (most often uneducated repub lonely tea baggies who change their name over and over because they're made a fool out of on a daily basis) have no original thoughts of their own?? Why do these overly ignorant dumbasses believe everything they're fed??

Nevermind..... No need to answer.... They're just stupid.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#82900 Feb 26, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>2008 never happened??? Right???
????????

Did you actually perceived with thought cells what the post stated?
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#82901 Feb 26, 2013
pukey wrote:
-hey
the whole country is going to crap,..real fast ,..
so why not elect another liberal dim bulb -
i think things will need to crash ,...in order for the American people to finally wake up
Some of them will and the remainder will line up for the oven on demand.
Uncle Tab

United States

#82902 Feb 26, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
you are welcome uncle flabby, I can hardly wait for 2014 myself,
I need to get all my posts in at once, don't flatter yourself, baaaa
We Democrats are hoping you never stop with your unbalanced uneducated koolaid bullshit.

Easy wins in the next 2 elections.

Baaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha!!

*holds up hoop*
screw the unions

Glasgow, KY

#82903 Feb 26, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Compared to an over the hill actor (who you idiots always complain about, double standard much???) talking to an empty chair and making a fool of himself and his party??
Or the over the hill pedofile rockstar toting the crazy party line!??
Seems the DNC worked much better than the RNC. You know who won right??
*snicker*
You........ Are an idiot!
You got to be black. RIGHT
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#82904 Feb 26, 2013
did u know wrote:
<quoted text>
Ruth Graham may have said those words but Billy Graham said these words....
At a news conference, the famed evangelist thrilled the cockles of the homosexuals' lusty hearts when he snapped to a reporter that he was tired of people trying to get him to criticize gays. "It's not the biggest of sins," Graham said. Billy followed this up by telling the smiling and happy liberal media: "What I want to preach about in San Francisco is the love of God. People need to know that God loves them no matter what their sexual orientation." Graham also proudly confided: "I have so many gay friends, and we remain friends."
Your point????

GOD said to love the sinner and hate the sin. To pray for your enemy.

He didn't state, to approve of their sin. Why do homosexuals want to be married by a minister, it isn't recognized as a marriage in the eyes of GOD. Just as GOD hates the sins of adultrous, rapist, murderers, etc. but he loves the sinner and it is up to each sinner to repent and turn from their sin.

It is the sinner who has thrown GOD out and not that GOD has discarded the sinner.

Again, hate the sin but love the sinner.

Again, don't take Billy Graham's words out of context. He knew they were trying to trap him into betraying his beliefs and to get him to criticize the homosexual.

Sound familiar??

The jewish priest who were jealous of Jesus,try to get him to betray GOD the Father and Jesus knew what they were up to.

....similiar to your little game.
Uncle Tab

United States

#82905 Feb 26, 2013
They're asking if I'm black now. LMAO

I POINTED OUT I was holding a hoop for the lesbian racist republican and she was too stupid to catch it.

It really doesn't get any easier.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#82906 Feb 26, 2013
United Nations Small Arms Treaty

Group again approach US President to support arms treaty.

http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/PA1302/S00409/...
coal abner

AOL

#82907 Feb 26, 2013
we should disarm immediately
no more military spending

that way ,
the money saved can go to our poor people ,..

so they can get more free food
free housing
and free health insurance ,..

and they should be able to have as many children as they wish ,..
and need not ever work ,..
vote democrat !
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#82908 Feb 26, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
So Sorry for your ignorance Rosie..... But democrats have a lock with working folks. Democrats don't vote against raising Minimum Wage like tea Baggie republicans do so the greedy billionaire business owners can keep all the money they workers make for the rich selfish non tax paying assholes. But you're too stupid to realize it.
More Military folks voted for Obama than Romney... They're all tired of the republican economic package..... WAR! Nice try tho. Maybe shoveling all those Bon bons down your throat on a daily basis has made you ignore the facts??
The Constitution hasn't been changed duos hit lmao. The gun grab is a republican frightwing scare tactic. Us smart folks know that will never happen. But it is very important for us to keep guns out of unstables like you. You are the gun nuts who go kill people. You all have toooo much hate.
Freedom to Choose?? That's your people's issue. A woman can be gang raped and beat and almost killed and if she becomes pregnant you dipshits want her to have a baby of violence?? Again.... SO out of touch with real people.
Support of people to live their life with out being harassed by hateful bigots suchbasbyourself?? Damned right I'm okay with it. This is the same as you people are with blacks, Mexicans, and women back in the day. You idiots didn't (some of you idiots still believe these people are beneath you) think women should be allowed to vote, blacks were supposed to not sit with whites, all Mexicans are illegals. SO out of touch with real people.
Stealing money from working people?? Isn't that not raising minimum wage while business owners make huge money. Again.... Idiot thinking.... As usual.
I agree abortion shouldn't be a choice, unless its a rape or incest. But how many times have republicans been in office and not overturned it?? Use your head idiot. This is just another thing to keep you dolts worked up. It seems to work very well.
And your very last one on the list THAT YOU SAID.... Yes we do give the ok and "will support the right to be stupid" (YOUR words ROTFLMAO!!!!) we see you being stupid every day. I just proved it!!
Idiot!!
And you missed what Kerry meant cause you're very dumb... He meant we allow you republicans to be stupid for voting republican. DUH!!
Now go suck down some more koolaid super stupid..... Take a nap.... Pray to Beck.... Whatever you do.... Just please don't stop posting.... We need you to show how ignorant republicans are to win in the next 2 elections.
Thank You in advance for your help in winning both.
How's that Ashley Judd eating at you?? As bad as its driving Karl Rove and Mitch insane??
A pregnant woman with a small child in tow ask the doctor to give her an abortion. The doctor states, lets just kill the small child and then you will have time to work on raising the new child.

Frowning, the mother states, but this would be murder. The doctor responds, and killing your unborn child is murder too.

Any reason for aborting an unborn baby is murder....any reason.

Again, any reason for aborting an unborn baby is murder.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#82909 Feb 26, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
Copy and Paste over and over shows a lack of intelligence.
Why do people (most often uneducated repub lonely tea baggies who change their name over and over because they're made a fool out of on a daily basis) have no original thoughts of their own?? Why do these overly ignorant dumbasses believe everything they're fed??
Nevermind..... No need to answer.... They're just stupid.
I don't know, why do you believe everything your fed.....

..........proof is in your post.

Uh oh, Obama is calling, you better make haste and answer his call.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 min Big rig 71 5,320
Rickie smith from1304 17 min rma 11
campbell vs smith for sheriff 28 min hope 3
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Stuart Cudahy 131,067
Wendy Mills engaged?? 4 hr Truth Hurts 5
Barbourville high school salaries WOW 5 hr Enough said 23
kC principal injured 6 hr Sarah J 2
Knox parent out of control goes after student a... 8 hr fan 15
Knox parent goes off at Bell and Knox football ... 16 hr Confused 6
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••