'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,698)

Showing posts 73,941 - 73,960 of138,790
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

dweebydilbert wrote:
Money for Homeland Security for snow cone machines!?
But NOT for defense?
Talk about an upside down world!
Idiots running this country!
How in the HELL did WE let this happen?
Crackhead..... We got here because if idiots like you. Anyone in their right minds who say that snow come machines are are not Home Land Security. Do you even know what they are being used for?(if this story is even true LMAO)

This sounds much like the dumbass post about someone making $100,000 a year on disability or whatever that crap was. Was supposed to be on Oriely last week and what do ya know.... Not one of you IDIOTS could provide a link to it. And it was not on Oreily. With makes you all liars.

Again.... Thank you for your heavy drug use and your very unstable thinking..... 2014 and 2016 will be here soon.

You said "gone"..... Time for your appointment at the Methadone clinic??

Baaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha <~~~ I like this.... I think I may start doing it on every post.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

DitchMitch wrote:
<quoted text>
In a very short while Ms. Judd will be announcing she will be seeking the seat currently being moulded to TurttleFace's ass. TurtleBoy will not be able to win against Ms. Judd. Kentucky will finally get back on track and finally be able to get out if the dump in education. Lets be honest here the only reason TurtleBoy gets reelected over and over us because the majority of Kentuckians are very ignorant. Good Bye turtle boy!! Your time is up. Please always know that the above lesbian poster will always vote for you. She's one of the dumbest posters here.
Ashley Judd will OWN McConnell in the next election.

There is no question about it.

These tools will have strokes when this happens LMAO
puppets

Stanton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Ashley Judd will OWN McConnell in the next election.
There is no question about it.
These tools will have strokes when this happens LMAO
what you fail to realize is that it doesn't matter who our congressman are, whether democrat or republican they are all nothing but puppets controlled by the same secret government of this world. They are simply putting on a puppet show pretending to be at odds and you are stupid enough to believe it's all true. Don't worry, you are not alone, the majority are just as stupid.
pukey

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

-hey
the whole country is going to crap,..real fast ,..
so why not elect another liberal dim bulb -
i think things will need to crash ,...in order for the American people to finally wake up
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

pukey wrote:
-hey
the whole country is going to crap,..real fast ,..
so why not elect another liberal dim bulb -
i think things will need to crash ,...in order for the American people to finally wake up
Where were you in the Bush years??

That IS why we're in the mess we're in.

That and the PON (Party Of NO).

Anyone can see we aren't losing jobs like we were. Was 750,000 a month loss, for months and months we've had job growth. Small but growth.

Just imagine how many more jobs we'd have if we weren't fighting the PON every day????

2014 and 2016 will be another big turning point for America. We will continue to clean house on those republican tea baggies who are nothing but road blocks to success.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

puppets wrote:
<quoted text>
what you fail to realize is that it doesn't matter who our congressman are, whether democrat or republican they are all nothing but puppets controlled by the same secret government of this world. They are simply putting on a puppet show pretending to be at odds and you are stupid enough to believe it's all true. Don't worry, you are not alone, the majority are just as stupid.
I'll take my chances with democrats.

And what secret government are you speaking of??

If its such a big secret.... Who told you??
did u know

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Some Republicans Come Out in Favor of Same-Sex Marriage

At least 75 prominent Republicans, including two sitting members of Congress, will file a brief with the Supreme Court this week defending the idea that same-sex couples have a constitutional right to marry. The amicus brief will be filed on behalf of those looking to strike down Proposition 8, the California ballot initiative that banned gay marriage in the state. The case and the Defense of Marriage Act will both be argued before the Supreme Court next month. According to The New York Times, which got a copy of the brief, it even cites some cherished pro-conservative decisions (like the Citizens United case) as precedent to strike down any bans.
did u know

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
This country is becoming more disconnected and sick everyday.
Ruth Graham's famous words:
"If GOD doesn't bring punishment on America for its evilness, he will need to apologize to 'Sodom and Gomorrah'."
This is why Obama was allowed to win the election, may it be a corrupted and fraud voting, regardless, Obama is the tool in the fall of America.
Ruth Graham may have said those words but Billy Graham said these words....

At a news conference, the famed evangelist thrilled the cockles of the homosexuals' lusty hearts when he snapped to a reporter that he was tired of people trying to get him to criticize gays. "It's not the biggest of sins," Graham said. Billy followed this up by telling the smiling and happy liberal media: "What I want to preach about in San Francisco is the love of God. People need to know that God loves them no matter what their sexual orientation." Graham also proudly confided: "I have so many gay friends, and we remain friends."
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone can see we aren't losing jobs like we were. Was 750,000 a month loss, for months and months we've had job growth. Small but growth.
Just imagine how many more jobs we'd have if we weren't fighting the PON every day????
2014 and 2016 will be another big turning point for America. We will continue to clean house on those republican tea baggies who are nothing but road blocks to success.
No, this is why we are in the mess we are in, democraps:

-won't support the military
-won't support the middle class
-won't support the Constitution
-won't support freedom to choose
-will support homo lifestyles
-will support the killing of unborn children
-will steal money from working people
-will buy votes from freeloaders

and, the most revealing of all,

-will support the right to be stupid! ROTFL at this one, John Kerry just stood up in front of a group of people in a foreign country and said,

News Article
John Kerry, U.S. Secretary Of State, Defends Americans' Right To Be Stupid

BERLIN, Feb 26 (Reuters)- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry offered a defence of freedom of speech, religion and thought in the United States on Tuesday telling German students that in America "you have a right to be stupid if you want to be."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/26/john...

ROTFL, he just told the entire world how he and oblamer got elected and proved why the rest of the world is laughing at our country, lolol, what a certified tard,

LOLOL, it doesn't get any better than this! baaaaaaaaaaa
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll take my chances with democrats.
And what secret government are you speaking of??
If its such a big secret.... Who told you??
it was a big secret, then oblamer took over and told the entire world all of our secrets, why do you think al qaeda is laughing at us, baaaaaa
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

did u know wrote:
<quoted text>
Ruth Graham may have said those words but Billy Graham said these words....
At a news conference, the famed evangelist thrilled the cockles of the homosexuals' lusty hearts when he snapped to a reporter that he was tired of people trying to get him to criticize gays. "It's not the biggest of sins," Graham said. Billy followed this up by telling the smiling and happy liberal media: "What I want to preach about in San Francisco is the love of God. People need to know that God loves them no matter what their sexual orientation." Graham also proudly confided: "I have so many gay friends, and we remain friends."
Ruth Graham knows wtf and uncle flabby?
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>2008 never happened??? Right???
if you are referring to the housing market crash legislated by democraps and Bill Clinton, then neither did the great recession of Hussein Oblamer in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013, LOL, what a tard, baaaaaaa
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to admit..... The farther they go preaching the BS koolaid of the Right, the farther they get from winning elections.
It was so funny watching these tools days before the election going on and on about how Obama was gone.
He's not!! They cry and whine about how there was election fraud...... And Romney doesn't contest this??
Guess we're lucky we have who we have if all these people go on about fraud and the one they voter for is too weak to say anything about this massive fraud.
Or.... The fraud (koolaid) they're being fed is untrue
Still haven't seen ONE republican list any Govenor or Senator agree with them on fraud in the presidential election. Why not??
One other thing.... Same question goes to them on Obama being American and a Muslim.... Not ONE senator or governor say otherwise.
Just goes to show how ignorant these people are.
What do they do when these subjects are brought up?? Divert Divert Divert..... Along with name calling.
That's why you idiots are losing elections.
Please keep posting here..... You can change your names as often as you like..... Just makes it look like there are many more ignorant biased racist republicans out there they don't want to be affiliated with.
Again..... I thank them in advance for the 2014 and 2016 wins.:)
this is like the 800th time a libotard has made reference to repubs losing the next election, anybody get the idea that they are paranoid and obsessed with that election? baaaaaaaa
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know you'll be here all day Rosie ODonnel.
We've been over this before..... This is all you have.
Baaaaaaaaahahahahahaha at you idiots.
And yes.... You are very uneducated.....
Guess you forgot how ignorant you looked saying "great job President Romney blah blah blah"
It doesn't get any more ignorant that that.
Only complete idiots thought Romney would win (you and Karl Rove are on the top of the stupid list)
somebody needs to tell this libotard that baaaaaaaaaaa only calls sheeple, and the whole world knows libotards are sheeple, baaaaaaaaaa
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't heard Rush in years. My new modern Radio receiver does not have AM radio.
which again proves the point that libotards can't handle money, you still paid full price for that receiver, baaaaaaaaaa
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Uhhh happened on Bush's watch Stupid, Year 8 in fact..
It is all yours Con-boy.
lmfao
lmfao
lmfao
last I knew congress controlled the purse strings sodoboy, and it was democrap, why do you think oblamer is traveling around the country crying 'waaaaaaaaa those repubs won't let me spend more money, waaaaaaaa'

you sodotards will say anything waiting for something to stick, baaaaaaa
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>This is why we are having problems:
1. Bush
2. Retards like you
then why is kerry flying around the world telling everybody just how stupid Americans are? LOLOL, the retardation meter just jumped 20 points, LOLOL, baaaaaaa
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
only a libotard would see a massive recession and enormous govt. spending - driving us into deeper recession - as success,

you libotards just can't get any more revealing that this, baaaaaaaaa
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>But you have sex with goats you pos Con-boy wannabe.
as usual it only took a few posts for your real passion to come out, animals, baaaaaaa, I mean cluk cluk cluk,
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
No, this is why we are in the mess we are in, democraps:
-won't support the military
-won't support the middle class
-won't support the Constitution
-won't support freedom to choose
-will support homo lifestyles
-will support the killing of unborn children
-will steal money from working people
-will buy votes from freeloaders
and, the most revealing of all,
-will support the right to be stupid! ROTFL at this one, John Kerry just stood up in front of a group of people in a foreign country and said,
News Article
John Kerry, U.S. Secretary Of State, Defends Americans' Right To Be Stupid
BERLIN, Feb 26 (Reuters)- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry offered a defence of freedom of speech, religion and thought in the United States on Tuesday telling German students that in America "you have a right to be stupid if you want to be."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/26/john...
ROTFL, he just told the entire world how he and oblamer got elected and proved why the rest of the world is laughing at our country, lolol, what a certified tard,
LOLOL, it doesn't get any better than this! baaaaaaaaaaa
So Sorry for your ignorance Rosie..... But democrats have a lock with working folks. Democrats don't vote against raising Minimum Wage like tea Baggie republicans do so the greedy billionaire business owners can keep all the money they workers make for the rich selfish non tax paying assholes. But you're too stupid to realize it.

More Military folks voted for Obama than Romney... They're all tired of the republican economic package..... WAR! Nice try tho. Maybe shoveling all those Bon bons down your throat on a daily basis has made you ignore the facts??

The Constitution hasn't been changed duos hit lmao. The gun grab is a republican frightwing scare tactic. Us smart folks know that will never happen. But it is very important for us to keep guns out of unstables like you. You are the gun nuts who go kill people. You all have toooo much hate.

Freedom to Choose?? That's your people's issue. A woman can be gang raped and beat and almost killed and if she becomes pregnant you dipshits want her to have a baby of violence?? Again.... SO out of touch with real people.

Support of people to live their life with out being harassed by hateful bigots suchbasbyourself?? Damned right I'm okay with it. This is the same as you people are with blacks, Mexicans, and women back in the day. You idiots didn't (some of you idiots still believe these people are beneath you) think women should be allowed to vote, blacks were supposed to not sit with whites, all Mexicans are illegals. SO out of touch with real people.

Stealing money from working people?? Isn't that not raising minimum wage while business owners make huge money. Again.... Idiot thinking.... As usual.

I agree abortion shouldn't be a choice, unless its a rape or incest. But how many times have republicans been in office and not overturned it?? Use your head idiot. This is just another thing to keep you dolts worked up. It seems to work very well.

And your very last one on the list THAT YOU SAID.... Yes we do give the ok and "will support the right to be stupid" (YOUR words ROTFLMAO!!!!) we see you being stupid every day. I just proved it!!

Idiot!!

And you missed what Kerry meant cause you're very dumb... He meant we allow you republicans to be stupid for voting republican. DUH!!

Now go suck down some more koolaid super stupid..... Take a nap.... Pray to Beck.... Whatever you do.... Just please don't stop posting.... We need you to show how ignorant republicans are to win in the next 2 elections.

Thank You in advance for your help in winning both.

How's that Ashley Judd eating at you?? As bad as its driving Karl Rove and Mitch insane??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 73,941 - 73,960 of138,790
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 4 min Hatti_Hollerand 3,688
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 5 min Hatti_Hollerand 3,441
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 11 min Anne52 81,218
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min SevenTee 122,889
Corey vs. Collins 1 hr wake up call 62
lamon jones 4 hr guss 29
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 6 hr Yep 16,031
•••
•••