'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#82868 Feb 26, 2013
puppets wrote:
<quoted text>
what you fail to realize is that it doesn't matter who our congressman are, whether democrat or republican they are all nothing but puppets controlled by the same secret government of this world. They are simply putting on a puppet show pretending to be at odds and you are stupid enough to believe it's all true. Don't worry, you are not alone, the majority are just as stupid.
So how do these unknown secret powers take over someone just elected to office? I've heard about this secret government plots once from a man that just a month later was placed in a mental hospital. You think he was nuts or was it the "secret government" just trying to shut him up?
Why is it that only Repubs know about all these conspiracies?
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#82869 Feb 26, 2013
Hey libs, heres your evening therapy, baaaaa

The Liberal Mind: The Psychological Causes of Political Madness

Dr. Lyle H. Rossiter, Jr.,a forensic psychiatrist, explains the madness of liberalism in his new book The Liberal Mind: The Psychological Causes of Political Madness. You can read an excerpt below, and read more at his website libertymind.com .

Like all other human beings, the modern liberal reveals his true character, including his madness, in what he values and devalues, in what he articulates with passion. Of special interest, however, are the many values about which the modern liberal mind is not passionate: his agenda does not insist that the individual is the ultimate economic, social and political unit; it does not idealize individual liberty and the structure of law and order essential to it; it does not defend the basic rights of property and contract; it does not aspire to ideals of authentic autonomy and mutuality; it does not preach an ethic of self-reliance and self-determination; it does not praise courage, forbearance or resilience; it does not celebrate the ethics of consent or the blessings of voluntary cooperation.

It does not advocate moral rectitude or understand the critical role of morality in human relating. The liberal agenda does not comprehend an identity of competence, appreciate its importance, or analyze the developmental conditions and social institutions that promote its achievement. The liberal agenda does not understand or recognize personal sovereignty or impose strict limits on coercion by the state. It does not celebrate the genuine altruism of private charity. It does not learn history’s lessons on the evils of collectivism.

http://townhall.com/columnists/lylehrossiterj...
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#82870 Feb 26, 2013
NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH

Hussein Oblamer finally tells the truth about something, he instituted them, then travels around the country telling people just how bad they are, then says they are self inflicted,

ROTFL, This is great! he lies and lies and lies, then tells the truth about his lies,

On the road, Obama again warns of coming 'pain' without budget fix

"These cuts are wrong, they're not smart, they're not fair," he said. "They're a self-inflicted wound that doesn't have to happen."
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#82871 Feb 26, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>So how do these unknown secret powers take over someone just elected to office? I've heard about this secret government plots once from a man that just a month later was placed in a mental hospital. You think he was nuts or was it the "secret government" just trying to shut him up?
Why is it that only Repubs know about all these conspiracies?
because repubs are smart enought to see it, libosheeple are not, they just line up and go baaaaaa,

ROTFL,
Ron Paul 2016

Sun Valley, NV

#82872 Feb 26, 2013
puppets wrote:
<quoted text>
what you fail to realize is that it doesn't matter who our congressman are, whether democrat or republican they are all nothing but puppets controlled by the same secret government of this world. They are simply putting on a puppet show pretending to be at odds and you are stupid enough to believe it's all true. Don't worry, you are not alone, the majority are just as stupid.
I agree!
Uncle Tab

United States

#82873 Feb 26, 2013
Repukes wrote:
Uncle Tab, I am so enjoying your posts. You are dead on the truth. They are cracking me up with their multiple FEB 13 registered avatars and multiple names/locations slinging the SOS. Outdate info, animal imitations, and fright wing faux box propaganda. They just can't stand it because ole mitch couldn't keep him a one term President. Now they are worried about Ashley. It is just too funny. Best entertainment when there is nothing good on the tube. Just come here and have a few laughs. They are the funniest lemming shills all in a row I have seen in awhile in a KY statewide thread. Apparently some of them troll foreign topix threads as well, they keep posting all these other world wide threads are baaaaaaaaaaa like the sheep girl. Funniest bunch of repukes I have seen. They even ran off most of the teabaggers. Loving it, Grand ole Party of No and the Tea Party. It only took a united DEM party to win elections while they divide a party and look like fools. They think we fool them as the country is moving FORWARD, not BACKWARD as they choose it. Pure entertainment. I bet they loved the new headline I seen a couple days ago:
Rush Limbaugh 'Left has Won'(Audio) Conservatives Outnumbered
Feb 23, 2013
Rush Limbaugh says the 'left has won' in US politics and the right wing radio talk show host is now ashamed of his country.
Read more: http://www.nationalledger.com/politics-crime/...
I love it. Maybe him, beck, soccer mom, fauxbox pundits and these repukes could find another country to move to. They just don't get that MAJORITY concept. haha Bunch of loser lemmings.
Thank You. And yes... It's just fun. I shouldn't be as hard in them as I am but the pure ignorance and copy and paste bullshit the do everyday from FalseNews and these other ignorant sites is just plain funny

Best part about it is.... The idiots they vote for don't bake up what they say. How dumb can these people get when not ONE republican agrees that Obama is American or Muslim but they go on and on about it.

That Ortiz chick who has been going after Obama for years is wasting taxpayer dollars every day she does her birther BS. But she has a spot on her website for donations to back her cause. Guess she's making a killing with the dolts lmao

But let's be honest.... The Feb 13 sign ups are great for us. They are running off their own people. And they have to make up the numbers some how so how do they do it?? Crackhead Catlady has hanged her name many times and made a fool of herself every time. She's still at it. The baaaaaaaa idiot went on and on about President Romney that I laughed at her for weeks after the election LMAO I'm still laughing at her ignorant uneducated ass. And the worse one of all is the Glascow Lesbian. Glasgow Sybil is so fun to make fun of

But I thank them every day. They are/will winning/win is elections and repair what Bush and the ignorant republican Teabaggies have done to our great country.

And you do a fine job of kicking them around as well. You can always tell when a repub/Teabaggie is beat.... They start the name calling. Lmao

Haven't said this in a long time..... Fish in a bucket.
Uncle Tab

United States

#82874 Feb 26, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
Hey libs, heres your evening therapy, baaaaa
The Liberal Mind: The Psychological Causes of Political Madness
Dr. Lyle H. Rossiter, Jr.,a forensic psychiatrist, explains the madness of liberalism in his new book The Liberal Mind: The Psychological Causes of Political Madness. You can read an excerpt below, and read more at his website libertymind.com .
Like all other human beings, the modern liberal reveals his true character, including his madness, in what he values and devalues, in what he articulates with passion. Of special interest, however, are the many values about which the modern liberal mind is not passionate: his agenda does not insist that the individual is the ultimate economic, social and political unit; it does not idealize individual liberty and the structure of law and order essential to it; it does not defend the basic rights of property and contract; it does not aspire to ideals of authentic autonomy and mutuality; it does not preach an ethic of self-reliance and self-determination; it does not praise courage, forbearance or resilience; it does not celebrate the ethics of consent or the blessings of voluntary cooperation.
It does not advocate moral rectitude or understand the critical role of morality in human relating. The liberal agenda does not comprehend an identity of competence, appreciate its importance, or analyze the developmental conditions and social institutions that promote its achievement. The liberal agenda does not understand or recognize personal sovereignty or impose strict limits on coercion by the state. It does not celebrate the genuine altruism of private charity. It does not learn history’s lessons on the evils of collectivism.
http://townhall.com/columnists/lylehrossiterj...
http://www.lolife.com/2008/02/dr-lyle-rossite...

First thing that pops up in this "doctors" name on search is this..... He's incompetent!

ROTFLMMFLAO@ignorant republicans!!

You really do deserve your headcheck Rosie!!

LMAO IDIOT!!
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#82875 Feb 26, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.lolife.com/2008/02/dr-lyle-rossite...
First thing that pops up in this "doctors" name on search is this..... He's incompetent!
ROTFLMMFLAO@ignorant republicans!!
You really do deserve your headcheck Rosie!!
LMAO IDIOT!!
ROTFL, some libotard posts about this guy and you take the bait as fact, LOLOL, oblamer is incompetent and you bow to him five times a day, and thats a fact, baaaaaaaaa
BANG

Carrollton, KY

#82876 Feb 26, 2013
???
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#82877 Feb 26, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You. And yes... It's just fun. I shouldn't be as hard in them as I am but the pure ignorance and copy and paste bullshit the do everyday from FalseNews and these other ignorant sites is just plain funny
Best part about it is.... The idiots they vote for don't bake up what they say. How dumb can these people get when not ONE republican agrees that Obama is American or Muslim but they go on and on about it.
That Ortiz chick who has been going after Obama for years is wasting taxpayer dollars every day she does her birther BS. But she has a spot on her website for donations to back her cause. Guess she's making a killing with the dolts lmao
But let's be honest.... The Feb 13 sign ups are great for us. They are running off their own people. And they have to make up the numbers some how so how do they do it?? Crackhead Catlady has hanged her name many times and made a fool of herself every time. She's still at it. The baaaaaaaa idiot went on and on about President Romney that I laughed at her for weeks after the election LMAO I'm still laughing at her ignorant uneducated ass. And the worse one of all is the Glascow Lesbian. Glasgow Sybil is so fun to make fun of
But I thank them every day. They are/will winning/win is elections and repair what Bush and the ignorant republican Teabaggies have done to our great country.
And you do a fine job of kicking them around as well. You can always tell when a repub/Teabaggie is beat.... They start the name calling. Lmao
Haven't said this in a long time..... Fish in a bucket.
you sheeple patting your selves on the back again for being retarded, LOLOL, didn't you get enough of that at the DNC last year? BAAAAAAA
Syl

Ashland, KY

#82878 Feb 26, 2013
Ron Paul 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree!
I have been wondering about that too. The Repubs have not shone any fight back. There has so many times they had opportunity and evidence to fight with and they did not. They don't even try to fight for us, the way I see it.
Uncle Tab

United States

#82879 Feb 26, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFL, some libotard posts about this guy and you take the bait as fact, LOLOL, oblamer is incompetent and you bow to him five times a day, and thats a fact, baaaaaaaaa
Why not?? Some headcheck drawing republican lesbian brought it up..... I just like posting facts countering your ignorant fake doctors name who wants to make money of you dips hits.

Seems it works.... You're passing incompetent people's names around backing up what you think.

Has anyone mentioned how unstable and ignorant you are today? Why yes..... Yes I have mentioned it.

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha

One thing about you is great.... No one will ever sleep with you so you cannot bare any more ignorant people.
Syl

Ashland, KY

#82880 Feb 26, 2013
Has anyone noticed what a "hot babe" Michelle has become over the past year? Wonder how much that cost us tax payers . Could that be what all the vacations were about? Me thinks so..
Ron Paul 2016

Sun Valley, NV

#82881 Feb 26, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been wondering about that too. The Repubs have not shone any fight back. There has so many times they had opportunity and evidence to fight with and they did not. They don't even try to fight for us, the way I see it.
I agree!
Uncle Tab

United States

#82882 Feb 26, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
you sheeple patting your selves on the back again for being retarded, LOLOL, didn't you get enough of that at the DNC last year? BAAAAAAA
Compared to an over the hill actor (who you idiots always complain about, double standard much???) talking to an empty chair and making a fool of himself and his party??

Or the over the hill pedofile rockstar toting the crazy party line!??

Seems the DNC worked much better than the RNC. You know who won right??

*snicker*

You........ Are an idiot!

“Wild WILD West”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#82883 Feb 26, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Compared to an over the hill actor (who you idiots always complain about, double standard much???) talking to an empty chair and making a fool of himself and his party??
*snicker*
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess... in a round about way... I'm saying you're a stupid jackazz.... How's that, teabagger?
Republicans are the 'party of Elephants'
Dems are the party of donkeys(jackasses)

;~)

The Question:
What is the origin of the donkey and elephant as the symbols of the Democratic and Republican parties in America?

The Donkey— Presidential candidate Andrew Jackson was the first Democrat ever to be associated with the >>> donkey <<< symbol.

The Elephant— Political cartoonist Thomas Nast was also responsible for the Republican Party >>> elephant.<<<

Read more: Why the Donkey and Elephant?— Infoplease.com
http://www.infoplease.com/askeds/donkey-eleph...

Related to DONKEY

Synonyms
ass, burro, jackass, moke [British slang]
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/don...

~_^

Elephant | Defenders of Wildlife
about the size, diet, population, range, behavior and other fascinating facts about elephants.

BEHAVIOR

Elephants form deep family bonds and live in tight matriarchal family groups of related females called a herd. The herd is led by the oldest and often largest female in the herd, called a matriarch.

- See more at: http://www.defenders.org/elephant/basic-facts...

Do elephants never forget?

Anecdotal evidence also suggests that elephants remember trainers or keepers who mistreated them even after years of separation [source: National Geographic].

Elephants are far more thoughtful mammals than their popular circus entertainer personas imply. In the wild, they follow formalized family structures with older females, or matriarchs, at the top. Daughter elephants always stick close with their mothers, forming families.

http://animals.howstuffworks.com/mammals/elep...
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#82884 Feb 26, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not?? Some headcheck drawing republican lesbian brought it up..... I just like posting facts countering your ignorant fake doctors name who wants to make money of you dips hits.
Seems it works.... You're passing incompetent people's names around backing up what you think.
Has anyone mentioned how unstable and ignorant you are today? Why yes..... Yes I have mentioned it.
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha
One thing about you is great.... No one will ever sleep with you so you cannot bare any more ignorant people.
why are you gay? I'm really getting to you libotards aren't I? baaaaaa
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#82885 Feb 26, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
*snicker*
GO TED! Ted Nugent for President! Better an American druggie rock star than an illegal Kenyan, baaaaaa
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#82886 Feb 26, 2013
hey libotards,

-Rush Limbaugh is worth 69 million $
-Glenn Beck is worth 105 million $
-Sean Hannity is worth 35 million $

and, unlike oblamer, reid and biden, not a single one of them had to steal the money from sheeple taxpayers, and they got all that money just making fun of you libotards,

No wonder you traitors hate capitalism, you haven't figured it out yet! baaaaaa

LOLOL,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#82888 Feb 26, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
*snicker*
yeah, I know who won, the Nazis did, and look what they did to their country, we are on the edge of financial default in this country and you libotards just want to keep spending and spending and spending, and taxing and taxing and taxing, I say, go for it, keep going! oh wait, you are, baaaaaaaaa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stealing from child's grave 4 min gimme a big nickle 17
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 5 min DITCH MITCH 7,269
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr BIG_STEVIE 81,661
T and L pawn 1 hr True Anon 2
Joe and Teresa 1 hr I wonder 13
barbourville utitlities ripoff 1 hr True Anon 7
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Yes and Amen 131,112
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Barbourville Jobs

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]