'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
73,821 - 73,840 of 146,339 Comments Last updated 19 min ago
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
No one's going to look at your lame websites linked to some virus or your family photos. You are a true lunatic. We certainly don't have to hop from thread to thread like you do. What names do you use on those threads? Racist Little Rascal sayings, or fantasies about what goes up and down someone's leg. Guess your daddy let the best part of you run down your momma's leg huh? Is that what is wrong with you, because you aren't all there, little lemming sheep goat.
ROTFL, afraid to click on a topix post that might 'out your emotions' and result in psychological trauma, and I was only quoting your chrissy matthews, how come he can get excited when oblamer speaks but we can't, I give you a five baaaaaaa award for that,
Justsaying

Princeton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Right...M...entire world is laughing how dumb Obama's supporters really are...Obama, elected once, but twice ...?????
Why don't you post some more about those Chentrails and give us all a good laugh.
Repukes

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
this is just too funny, having to justify your life to someone you don't like on a thread that is annonymous, there is a saying when speaking about ones self,'if you have to say it, it must not be true', LOLOL, but I guess you can still hope for a 'good life', after your last trailer payment is made, baaaaaaa
I don't have to justify my life to anyone sheepgirl, you said get a life, I have one, I earned it. Why don't you try to get an ADULT one of your own. Leave it to a repuke lemming to spew slurs like you are describing your own life. You repukes are sore LOSERS. lmao at the baaaaaaaaaaaaa sheepgirl

dems are retards wrote:

<quoted text>
being liberal is a mental illness, however it is a choice, thus you should exit your comfort zone and give it up right now and start a real life as a human and not a sheeple, baaaaaaaaa
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

http://www.google.com/m...

Obama and Soros ...is this true friendship or what?
Justsaying

Princeton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
you libotards must be right, thousands of wealthly investors and economic analysts must be wrong, oh, by the way, isn't there a oblamer induced recession going to start next month because of his military and vital services funding cuts? guess that could never be the start of anything unpleasant, baaaaaaaaa, MSLSD battle cry,
My ears have heard the baaaaa'ing of the blamer in the chief,
He is calling out his libotards to paste and cry 'repeat'!
He is telling all his trolls and deep thinkers in the streets, his lies are catching on,
oh sheeple, sheeple don't desert me, oh sheeple, sheeple don't desert me, oh sheeple, sheeple don't desert me, I'm still not done with you,
I thought all you Repubs ever want is less government spending and smaller you dumbass POS.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Justsaying wrote:
<quoted text>The fear of going back to the Bush years is why Obama won again. You Repubs may have forgotten 2008 and two wars but most of America could still remember.
well obviously thats the reason, after all, who wants a secure country with economic growth anyway, baaaaaaa,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

ok, time to take a poll, everybody just stop posting and lets answer this question,

just how many times does a libotard have to read baaaaaaaaaaaaa before they go mad? for some, only a few,

LOLOL,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to justify my life to anyone sheepgirl, you said get a life, I have one, I earned it. Why don't you try to get an ADULT one of your own. Leave it to a repuke lemming to spew slurs like you are describing your own life. You repukes are sore LOSERS. lmao at the baaaaaaaaaaaaa sheepgirl
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
being liberal is a mental illness, however it is a choice, thus you should exit your comfort zone and give it up right now and start a real life as a human and not a sheeple, baaaaaaaaa
you are correct, you don't have to justify to some unknown poster on a topix thread about your life, however, LOLOL, you did, twice, so just how good can it be?

government cheese anyone? baaaaaaa
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Justsaying wrote:
<quoted text>I thought all you Repubs ever want is less government spending and smaller you dumbass POS.
they do, retard, why do you think they are letting oblamer have their way with that?

you libs make a sack of hammers look smart,
Repukes

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
lolol, multiple registered - location - named? baaaaaaaaa, ok, I'll play along, so how long have you been a sodoboy? no details, just how long?
man this thread is better than a free oblamer phone on a govt. check day, lolol,
Yeah multiple..you know, how many have you got, then you have your no locations, AOL, United States, your little little FEB 13 registered club on how many devices. I have one lap top, two names I have posted as since OCT 2010 about KENTUCKY politics. Repukes (which you are) and TheyRLemmings (which you repukes are) faux box lemmings at that. You play your little spin name but a lot of people who have been here know your game.

How many of them are you? You bunch are too funny! Have a fun night playing with yourselves. lol

I have something to do that don't include your juvenile post little goat girl.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

since you said you wouldn't click on the previous like (even though you did - you couldn't take the suspense), try this one,

LOLOL,

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/hyden-ky/TR5T...
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Justsaying wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you post some more about those Chentrails and give us all a good laugh.
...hahaha...entire world is LAUGHING at YOU Democrats ...desperate aren't you ?????
I will post about chem trails when I see it again!!!!!
in our real world

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

It's hilarious how Obama is making the rounds telling the citizens that there will be starving people in our country (where the hell has he been...on vacation under a rock somewhere? Ask the chosen one how many people are living at or below the poverty level in the United States of America in just the last 4 years. Hint, hint...it's a record number)he tells us that parents will now have to be responsible for their kids childcare (wtf???) he threatens that there won't be enough firefighters to fight fires and blah blah-blah blah blah.

Where was Obama's concern about all of this stuff when he came up with the brain fart Sequestration idea? Hawaii? Chicago? On the golf course? At a ballgame? Watching Beyonce shaking her booty and lip-syncing? All these months and Obama didn't have a worry in the world. He wasn't concerned about Benghazi or F&F or our high unemployment or the record number of people on food stamps and the record number of people living at or below the poverty level or the high gasoline prices or the high food prices and he certainly had no worries about the doomsday he now says will happen if his brainchild sequestration takes affect. Nope...he is worried about illegals getting amnesty and he is concerned that gays should marry and he is dragging his feet wondering if now is a good time to create a crisis and restrict law abiding citizens gun rights. That's the Obam priorities. Well, that and his fear factor hoping that people will vote the dems back into the House majority. If only he can blame his sequestration idea on the Republicans and get his faithful slug base to support him then all is well in the Obama legacy.

Seems Obama and the dems weren't so worried about money when they voted the Sandy Relief bill into law. It didn't matter that there was more pork than aid to the victims in that bill. Hell it's only our money and he is good at spending our money on his agenda.$310 dollar a night hotel rooms for the Sandy Relief workers to the tune of millions yet the Sandy victims are still homeless months later. 8 million dollars in the Sandy Relief bill for cars and equipment for Homeland Security and the Justice Dept. 150 million dollars for Oceanic and Atmosphere administration to dole out to fisheries in Alaska. 2 million dollars for roof repairs to the Smithsonian Institution in DC. 58.8 million dollars for Forest Restoration projects in the US. 20 million dollars for a nationwide Water resource priority study across the US. Oh yeah, millions to Hollywood because we all know how much Hollywood suffered because of the Sandy storm.(WTF WTF WTF) I guess those millions of dollars are paybacks for support and votes.

Obama is doing what any dirty politician does and then some. His claim to fame is blaming others for all of his many failures and you morons claim to fame is falling for that dumb shit.

But of course you non-working, non-intelligent POS slugs couldn't care less about where tax money goes to, do you? You didn't put in but you are the first ones there with your hands out crying and begging for more. Obama's priorities a just a tad bit different than yours...this week. He wants to make sure Hollywood gets their payback and Eva Longoria can take another much needed exotic vacation after she worked so hard convincing her little monster following to vote for him again. Obama's arm are all around Hollywood.

You wanted his change. You got his change and Hollywood and the Smithsonian roof and the Justice Dept and the relief workers got the big bucks. But don't fear the Sequestration...Michelle will eat her big fat juicy steak tonight. Obama will party with the Hollywood jet set. His kids will still be protected at school. Rosie O'Donnell will still be able to marry some new lesbian...AGAIN. The illegals will be safe from deportation and criminal charges...AGAIN.

Obama's the man, huh? Mac Daddy!
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah multiple..you know, how many have you got, then you have your no locations, AOL, United States, your little little FEB 13 registered club on how many devices. I have one lap top, two names I have posted as since OCT 2010 about KENTUCKY politics. Repukes (which you are) and TheyRLemmings (which you repukes are) faux box lemmings at that. You play your little spin name but a lot of people who have been here know your game.
How many of them are you? You bunch are too funny! Have a fun night playing with yourselves. lol
I have something to do that don't include your juvenile post little goat girl.
wasn't going to waste my time because you are sooo smart, but, I swear that I have one post name and this is it, I have never registered a post name on any topix forum, and I have no intentions of registering a post name, I am however, telling this so the rest of the real people on here can see what a retard you are to believe your own lies,

sorry, but you deserve this, baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
in our real world

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

AmericanLunatic wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not AL.
I didn't say or insinuate that you were. Obsess about AL much? lol Uh huh!

“Wild WILD West”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

AmericanLunatic wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not AL.
You sound like tofy.
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

AmericanLunatic wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not AL.
You're absolutely right! You are not A/L...she is very smart, bright, her posts are very informative.
She is American Lovely lady, Patriot and American Sweetheart! NO, YOU ARE NOT A/L, we know that!
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

in our real world wrote:
It's hilarious how Obama is making the rounds telling the citizens that there will be starving people in our country (where the hell has he been...on vacation under a rock somewhere? Ask the chosen one how many people are living at or below the poverty level in the United States of America in just the last 4 years. Hint, hint...it's a record number)he tells us that parents will now have to be responsible for their kids childcare (wtf???) he threatens that there won't be enough firefighters to fight fires and blah blah-blah blah blah.
Where was Obama's concern about all of this stuff when he came up with the brain fart Sequestration idea? Hawaii? Chicago? On the golf course? At a ballgame? Watching Beyonce shaking her booty and lip-syncing? All these months and Obama didn't have a worry in the world. He wasn't concerned about Benghazi or F&F or our high unemployment or the record number of people on food stamps and the record number of people living at or below the poverty level or the high gasoline prices or the high food prices and he certainly had no worries about the doomsday he now says will happen if his brainchild sequestration takes affect. Nope...he is worried about illegals getting amnesty and he is concerned that gays should marry and he is dragging his feet wondering if now is a good time to create a crisis and restrict law abiding citizens gun rights. That's the Obam priorities. Well, that and his fear factor hoping that people will vote the dems back into the House majority. If only he can blame his sequestration idea on the Republicans and get his faithful slug base to support him then all is well in the Obama legacy.
Seems Obama and the dems weren't so worried about money when they voted the Sandy Relief bill into law. It didn't matter that there was more pork than aid to the victims in that bill. Hell it's only our money and he is good at spending our money on his agenda.$310 dollar a night hotel rooms for the Sandy Relief workers to the tune of millions yet the Sandy victims are still homeless months later. 8 million dollars in the Sandy Relief bill for cars and equipment for Homeland Security and the Justice Dept. 150 million dollars for Oceanic and Atmosphere administration to dole out to fisheries in Alaska. 2 million dollars for roof repairs to the Smithsonian Institution in DC. 58.8 million dollars for Forest Restoration projects in the US. 20 million dollars for a nationwide Water resource priority study across the US. Oh yeah, millions to Hollywood because we all know how much Hollywood suffered because of the Sandy storm.(WTF WTF WTF) I guess those millions of dollars are paybacks for support and votes.
Obama is doing what any dirty politician does and then some. His claim to fame is blaming others for all of his many failures and you morons claim to fame is falling for that dumb shit.
But of course you non-working, non-intelligent POS slugs couldn't care less about where tax money goes to, do you? You didn't put in but you are the first ones there with your hands out crying and begging for more. Obama's priorities a just a tad bit different than yours...this week. He wants to make sure Hollywood gets their payback and Eva Longoria can take another much needed exotic vacation after she worked so hard convincing her little monster following to vote for him again. Obama's arm are all around Hollywood.
You wanted his change. You got his change and Hollywood and the Smithsonian roof and the Justice Dept and the relief workers got the big bucks. But don't fear the Sequestration...Michelle will eat her big fat juicy steak tonight. Obama will party with the Hollywood jet set. His kids will still be protected at school. Rosie O'Donnell will still be able to marry some new lesbian...AGAIN. The illegals will be safe from deportation and criminal charges...AGAIN.
Obama's the man, huh? Mac Daddy!
Obama is busy buying his family $35 million house in HI...

“I'm just a country boy”

Since: Feb 13

.Rooster Run, Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

dweebydilbert wrote:
ooops
Is Country Fried Infidel one of your aliases? Sounds like it.
NO! But could be a FRIEND :)
How many aliases do you have?
LIAR!
CFI = Code woof woof ...
but then you knew that :-)
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is busy buying his family $35 million house in HI...
Whoops, not so fast OZ, at least not yet - not until they spend a few more millions on vacations.
It must have just been awful for those wealthy ski folks who couldn't get their private jets in....LMAO!!!!!

Locals Peeved by Michelle Obama Ski Vacation

While President Obama was golfing with Tiger Woods in Florida, Michelle — who brought along a few friends and daughters Sasha and Malia — headed to the slopes.

They were given all-day private lessons with pro skiers from the Ski and Snowboard School of Aspen — a few instructors with the adults, and more with the kids, we’re told.

One witness told us,“Michelle was with two big groups and were in Aspen all weekend. Both girls were skiing, one in blue and one in a purple coat, and black pants. Michelle was in a navy ski suit. There were crowds of security guards dressed in black around them, all parked off the bunny slopes. Michelle and the girls were mainly going out each morning before the lifts opened.”

We’re told some wealthy Aspen visitors were annoyed when “air space was blocked because of [the Obamas’] plane, so others couldn’t get their private jets in. Many people nearly didn’t land or had to be diverted.” We’re told the Obama family stayed at the home of Aspen Ski Company owners Jim and Paula Crown, who are big Democratic donors. Their security team occupied another entire house next door.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

70 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Stivers Center fixes 3 min smokejumper 54
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 58 min ChromiuMan 128,702
Ronald Stevenson 2 hr stephanie 18
How do I get up with Jessi 2 hr stephanie 7
Beckoning Frontiers 2 hr Jack 1
SEC Network 3 hr Hopeful 5
New "Dollar Daze" Store in Barbourville 3 hr ok yeah 36
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000