'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
OZombies

United States

#82757 Feb 25, 2013
Low information voters = Obama Zombies!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#82758 Feb 25, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
What I would like to know is, who is paying for all those friends and relatives they drag with them on their elaborate vacations? I see no reason why taxpayer's should get stuck for their entertaining their friends! You know it's millions for secret service and flights to and from, food and lodging, etc., but if we are paying for them to take friends along, this is a pisspoor waste of taxpayer money and everyone with any kind of common sense should think so.
Who is paying for the Obama's new home in Hawaii, to the tune of $35 million----Affirmative Action?
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#82759 Feb 25, 2013
President's dog trainer salary $102K plus perks.

Highly trained navy seals average salary $50K.
OZombies

United States

#82760 Feb 25, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
What I would like to know is, who is paying for all those friends and relatives they drag with them on their elaborate vacations? I see no reason why taxpayer's should get stuck for their entertaining their friends! You know it's millions for secret service and flights to and from, food and lodging, etc., but if we are paying for them to take friends along, this is a pisspoor waste of taxpayer money and everyone with any kind of common sense should think so.
You think so, Jay? Obamas are having time of their lifes...they just don't care. Three more years of fun, when someone else is paying! Easy come easy go. Obama knows when he says "jump", his zombie supporters are going to ask "how high"?
Sad but true! This people are not going to wake up no matter what. "YES WE CAN"...destroy America the best country on Earth!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#82761 Feb 25, 2013
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#82763 Feb 25, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
You think so, Jay? Obamas are having time of their lifes...they just don't care. Three more years of fun, when someone else is paying! Easy come easy go. Obama knows when he says "jump", his zombie supporters are going to ask "how high"?
Sad but true! This people are not going to wake up no matter what. "YES WE CAN"...destroy America the best country on Earth!
you are correct, however, he doesn't say jump to get his sheeple to line up, he says 'baaaaaaaaa'
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#82764 Feb 25, 2013
Worse wrote:
This thread is full of window lickers, intolerant bigots, and uninformed conspiracy theorists. Good thing liberals are here to try and combat them. Anyone who voted republicunt in the last election should line up for a libotomy. White dwarves headed for black holes. Republicunts won't be able to get their shit together for re next election. Can wait to see how many posts this thread has when the dems win again in 2016. I really hope the same crybabies will be here.
man did you get that backwards, libotards already had a lib-o-tomoy, wow, what a genius, baaaaaaaa
Jay

Paris, TN

#82765 Feb 25, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>

They waste taxpayer money because they can, and their followers drool at their feet and they know it, as they laugh at them all the way to the bank. I said above, anybody with common sense would be offended to have to pay for them to take their friends along for a free ride, gratis of the hard working people of this country, and they showed me their common sense when they marked my post. There is no common sense on the left side of the ticket, and I have to agree, baaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!
OZombies

United States

#82766 Feb 25, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
you are correct, however, he doesn't say jump to get his sheeple to line up, he says 'baaaaaaaaa'
...baaaaaaa...you're right !!!!!
OZombies

United States

#82767 Feb 25, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
They waste taxpayer money because they can, and their followers drool at their feet and they know it, as they laugh at them all the way to the bank. I said above, anybody with common sense would be offended to have to pay for them to take their friends along for a free ride, gratis of the hard working people of this country, and they showed me their common sense when they marked my post. There is no common sense on the left side of the ticket, and I have to agree, baaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!
Yes Jay...that what's left, baaaaaaaaa...
Your posts are informative, you're great American.
God bless!
;~)
Jay

Paris, TN

#82768 Feb 25, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is paying for the Obama's new home in Hawaii, to the tune of $35 million----Affirmative Action?

Some filthy rich real estate babe who's trying to get the rich Chicago dudes and dudettes to chip in and buy the Obama's a nice filthy rich home they don't need, but then golly gee, maybe they do, so he has a nice place to retire and write his memoirs. Only problem is, when the filthy rich Chicagoans found out they won't be chipping in on a home for them in the elitist Chicago area where is got his start - because the Mrs. who grew up there decided she does not want to have to deal with those blistering cold, snowy Chicago winters - well, now the filthy rich are offended that the family will not be living near them, and have balked at donating toward the filthy rich mansion in Hawaii.

LOL.....what are friend's for?!!!

“We ain't GOT no problems”

Since: Feb 13

dilbertville USA

#82769 Feb 25, 2013
OBAMA BEGINS PUSH TO CONFISCATE IRA’S & 401K’S

National Seniors Council Director Robert Crone warns:“This whole issue is moving forward very quickly. Already there is a bill requiring all businesses to automatically enroll their employees in IRA plans in which part of every employee’s paycheck would be automatically deducted and deposited into this account. If this passes, the government will be just one step away from being able to confiscate all these retirement accounts.“

If the US government was put in charge of the Sahara Desert, there would not be a grain of sand remaining in 6 months.
Got PHYZZ??

http://www.silverdoctors.com/obama-begins-pus...
countrygirl

Nebo, KY

#82770 Feb 26, 2013
You don't like Duke cause he's a black dog.
countrygirl

Nebo, KY

#82771 Feb 26, 2013
Reality wrote:
Long Legged Mack Daddy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =OLkokNuIojwXX
He's hot. Aaa,Auu,I,O,Uw. Sounds of love baby.

dilbertville USA

#82772 Feb 26, 2013
The Media Threat to Democracy

Ann Coulter, in a recent Kudlow Report, enraged the punditry by suggesting that the mainstream media was a threat to democracy.
"I mean, you really wonder if Democrats would win any elections if we had an honest media in this country," Coulter said. "As Pat Caddell says, the media is becoming a threat to democracy."
In the runup to the last presidential election, Pat Caddell, a Democratic pollster and staunch liberal, said,...

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/02/the_me...
Follow us:@AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

dilbertville USA

#82773 Feb 26, 2013
Lost in Zombieland: The Rise of President Zero
~ J.T. Hatter

dilbertville USA

#82774 Feb 26, 2013
Just for laughs and cuteness

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup...

dilbertville USA

#82775 Feb 26, 2013
Same guy Trampolining

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup...

zzzzzzzzz ...
Linktv org

Sayville, NY

#82776 Feb 26, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
oh my gosh, another Bush conspiracist, oblamer threatens a supreme court justice over oblamer care and you libs blame it on Bush, LOLOL, this is a five baaaaaaaaa'er,
When asked why he served less than the six-year commitment, Bush responded,“I was going to Harvard Business School and worked it out with the military.”

MILITARY 101:

The military releases individuals for the convenience of the military, NOT FOR THE CONVENIENCE OF THE INDIVIDUAL ( e.g., so someone could attend business school).

Because the 111th FIS had a need for pilots at the time Bush was discharged, and because his early release could not have been for his own convenience, there must have been a reason the military could no longer use the services of Dumbya Bush.

----------
Listen to ignorant Bush in his own words:

On “Meet the Press,” Bush said,“I put in my time, proudly so.” When pressed by Russert on why news reporters who previously investigated the charge could find no records of his Alabama service, Bush said,“They’re just wrong. There may be no evidence, but I did report; otherwise, I wouldn’t have been honorably discharged.

----------

Bush said,“They’re just wrong. There may be no evidence, but I did report; otherwise, I wouldn’t have been honorably discharged.

----------
There may be no evidence,
----------
----------
----------
----------
----------

BUT ALL AMERICANS SHOULD JUST TRUST BUSH BECAUSE HE IS TELLING THE TRUTH ???
----------

Bush defends military service record in NBC interview /
President also backs Tenet, war against Iraq
http://tinyurl.com/2zyjug Feb. 9, 2004

President Bush defended his service in the National Guard during an interview aired Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press” and offered to produce evidence to counter allegations raised by political opponents that he was AWOL for a time in 1972.

On “Meet the Press,” Bush said,“I put in my time, proudly so.” When pressed by Russert on why news reporters who previously investigated the charge could find no records of his Alabama service, Bush said,“They’re just wrong. There may be no evidence, but I did report; otherwise, I wouldn’t have been honorably discharged.

In other words, you don’t just say ‘I did something’ without there being verification. Military doesn’t work that way. I got an honorable discharge, and I did show up in Alabama.” http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4209283/
Uncle Tab

United States

#82777 Feb 26, 2013
Speaking of low information voters......

Benghazi

35 million estate in Hawaii

Constitution changes

Gun Grab

Muslim

Communist

King

$4 million vacations

Not proof of any if these things. Not one shred of truth to it...... You idiots really are clueless why you're losing elections.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Rat In Knox County 23 min mer 15
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 28 min Ernst 5,704
how is moms cooking ? 36 min smh 7
hunting and fishing store 41 min Seth Ashford 2
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 41 min Mums the word 81,647
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Juliet 131,076
Hey you 1 hr monster 3
The parent who flipped off and threatened every... 3 hr meeeee 12
kC principal injured 3 hr what happened 9
Knox parent out of control goes after student a... 3 hr saw it 22