'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
73,801 - 73,820 of 146,731 Comments Last updated 58 min ago

“We ain't GOT no problems”

Since: Feb 13

dilbertville USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Done & dusted.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

dweebydilbert wrote:
ooops
Is Country Fried Infidel one of your aliases? Sounds like it.
NO! But could be a FRIEND :)
How many aliases do you have?
LIAR!
I only post under ILoveitHere. Fact.

Relax and you'll be able to post properly.
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/1...
OBAMA'S SOVIET MISTAKE 19.11.2012 by Xavier Lerma
Recently, Obama has been re-elected for a 2nd term by an illiterate society and he is ready to continue his lies of less taxes while he raises them. He gives speeches of peace and love in the world while he promotes wars as he did in Egypt, Libya and Syria. He planes his next wars is with Iran as he fires or demotes his generals who gets in the way.

...Well, any normal individual understand as true but LIBERALISM IS A PSYCHOSIS ...

Obama's fools and Stalin's fools share the same drink of illusion ...
Ron Paul 2016

Sparks, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Alex Jones and all of his followers are stinking up the gun rally movement by destroying it completely in Austin, Texas!
Ron Paul 2016

Sparks, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Hey all of you Rand Paul supporters out there! Go ahead and listen to your Sensationalist B.S. Artist named Alex Jones!
Repukes

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
being liberal is a mental illness, however it is a choice, thus you should exit your comfort zone and give it up right now and start a real life as a human and not a sheeple, baaaaaaaaa
this from the nutjob lemming making animal and juvenile sounds. Got anything from the year 2013? I have a good life, a real life and earned my comfort zone working and not hanging from thread to thread on topix across the country scaring people that you might breed out there in your world of darkness and dark ages. Poor little lemming. Go drink you some more bitter tea. You repukes are DONE! LOL

“You AIN'T seen NOTHING yet!”

Since: Feb 13

Fountain Hills, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
wow, that post was - pointless, LOLOL, you libotards couldn't make sense if you had a recipe book right in front of you, here, try this one libboy,
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Not a libtard! Ya better check ya boy, boi.
Better yet, read that again. See if it sounds libTARDED.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
http://english.pravda.ru/opini on/columnists/19-11-2012/12284 9-obama_soviet_mistake-0/
OBAMA'S SOVIET MISTAKE 19.11.2012 by Xavier Lerma
Recently, Obama has been re-elected for a 2nd term by an illiterate society and he is ready to continue his lies of less taxes while he raises them. He gives speeches of peace and love in the world while he promotes wars as he did in Egypt, Libya and Syria. He planes his next wars is with Iran as he fires or demotes his generals who gets in the way.
...Well, any normal individual understand as true but LIBERALISM IS A PSYCHOSIS ...
Obama's fools and Stalin's fools share the same drink of illusion ...
the article is remarkable, like we have been saying, the rest of the world is now leading, they can see what the libotards cannot even spell,
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I only post under ILoveitHere. Fact.
Relax and you'll be able to post properly.
Can you prove that is fact or are you just hoping people will think it is fact because you say it is fact? lol

You are a slug. Now that is fact. Go gnaw on some government cheese, slug.
Repukes

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
pure entertainment for us all? LOL, I'm the one laughing every time you libotards get all worked up because I issue your MSLSD battle cry, baaaaaaaa, just can't take it can you libboy, well, baaaaaaaaaa
that's correct, pure entertainment for us all. That don't include you multiple registered, location, named, lemming shills. Worked up over you proving what a sheep/goat you are with your animal noises. Looks like we all know your mentality, definitely challenged. You are a joke, just like your two parties. Oh, and here I rewrote this for you to baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aa
at:

Baa, baa, repuke sheep, Have you any nuts? Yes, sir, yes, sir, Three bags full; One for the master mitch, And one for the damn rand, And one for the little lemming repuke who lives has it's head in the sand.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
this from the nutjob lemming making animal and juvenile sounds. Got anything from the year 2013? I have a good life, a real life and earned my comfort zone working and not hanging from thread to thread on topix across the country scaring people that you might breed out there in your world of darkness and dark ages. Poor little lemming. Go drink you some more bitter tea. You repukes are DONE! LOL
otay buttwheat, oops, should never say butt in the presence of a libotard, heres a thread just for you, baaaaaaaaa

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/hyden-ky/TR5T...

(does the MSLSD battle cry make a shrill go up your leg? LOLOL)
Justsaying

Princeton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I will stay and watch all you traitors run around in circles crying and carrying on a such when oblamer completely crashes the economy and civil rights, got my popcorn and pizza and will watch it on the Internet, baaaaaaaa
When we start losing the 750,000 jobs per month again get back with us on crashes you dumb POS.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing this country is fearful of is how much more damage Obama will do in his second term and how much of it can be undone.

Go drink some more of your Obama kool-aid and eat some more government cheese. That's about as 2013ish as you will ever be. lol
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
this is just too funny, having to justify your life to someone you don't like on a thread that is annonymous, there is a saying when speaking about ones self,'if you have to say it, it must not be true', LOLOL, but I guess you can still hope for a 'good life', after your last trailer payment is made, baaaaaaa
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
that's correct, pure entertainment for us all. That don't include you multiple registered, location, named, lemming shills. Worked up over you proving what a sheep/goat you are with your animal noises. Looks like we all know your mentality, definitely challenged. You are a joke, just like your two parties. Oh, and here I rewrote this for you to baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aa
at:
Baa, baa, repuke sheep, Have you any nuts? Yes, sir, yes, sir, Three bags full; One for the master mitch, And one for the damn rand, And one for the little lemming repuke who lives has it's head in the sand.
lolol, multiple registered - location - named? baaaaaaaaa, ok, I'll play along, so how long have you been a sodoboy? no details, just how long?

man this thread is better than a free oblamer phone on a govt. check day, lolol,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

AmericanLunatic wrote:
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
wow, that post was - pointless, LOLOL, you libotards couldn't make sense if you had a recipe book right in front of you, here, try this one libboy,
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
<quoted text>
Hey Professor Lamb, you're not supposed to disagree with AL! Does she sound libTARDED to you?? Ya big dummy!
well if it was / is AL, then I apologize, if not then baaaaaaaaa
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
the article is remarkable, like we have been saying, the rest of the world is now leading, they can see what the libotards cannot even spell,
Right...M...entire world is laughing how dumb Obama's supporters really are...Obama, elected once, but twice ...?????
Repukes

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
otay buttwheat, oops, should never say butt in the presence of a libotard, heres a thread just for you, baaaaaaaaa
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/hyden-ky/TR5T...
(does the MSLSD battle cry make a shrill go up your leg? LOLOL)
No one's going to look at your lame websites linked to some virus or your family photos. You are a true lunatic. We certainly don't have to hop from thread to thread like you do. What names do you use on those threads? Racist Little Rascal sayings, or fantasies about what goes up and down someone's leg. Guess your daddy let the best part of you run down your momma's leg huh? Is that what is wrong with you, because you aren't all there, little lemming sheep goat.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Justsaying wrote:
<quoted text>When we start losing the 750,000 jobs per month again get back with us on crashes you dumb POS.
you libotards must be right, thousands of wealthly investors and economic analysts must be wrong, oh, by the way, isn't there a oblamer induced recession going to start next month because of his military and vital services funding cuts? guess that could never be the start of anything unpleasant, baaaaaaaaa, MSLSD battle cry,

My ears have heard the baaaaa'ing of the blamer in the chief,
He is calling out his libotards to paste and cry 'repeat'!
He is telling all his trolls and deep thinkers in the streets, his lies are catching on,

oh sheeple, sheeple don't desert me, oh sheeple, sheeple don't desert me, oh sheeple, sheeple don't desert me, I'm still not done with you,
Justsaying

Princeton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing this country is fearful of is how much more damage Obama will do in his second term and how much of it can be undone.
Go drink some more of your Obama kool-aid and eat some more government cheese. That's about as 2013ish as you will ever be. lol
The fear of going back to the Bush years is why Obama won again. You Repubs may have forgotten 2008 and two wars but most of America could still remember.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

46 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 25 min Train wrecK 1,029
Anthony Smith 30 min Antny 10
Any couples into SCAT??? 1 hr guss 14
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr chinwendu1 128,869
threesomes (May '11) 2 hr Fatcat 29
Marlena cox 2 hr Old friend 34
Krystal Shields (Nov '12) 3 hr younastayyy 19
Elmer at Creek mart 3 hr lmao 8
Is Gary Williams won the Mayors race ? 9 hr Tire Shop 17