'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#82680 Feb 25, 2013
Baa, baa, repuke sheep, Have you any nuts? Yes, sir, yes, sir, Three bags full; One for the master, And one for the dame, And one for the little repuke Who lives down the lane

You are the biggest repuke nut on here little baaaaing sheep. You prove it more with every post.

Keep proving it with all your sheep imitations and your outdated or irrelevant news links. Pure entertainment for us all.

Get out of middle school and learn how to interact with people and quit making a fool of yourself and the repuke party. No wait, keep doing it. Tons of laughs. lmao @ the nutjobs, especially you.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#82681 Feb 25, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
Well everyone I guess the time has come for me to say
goodbye!
I would like to acknowledge a few people,and forgive me if I forget anyone, it's been a long couple of years. Ari, AL, Jay, Hey, TIR, Whitehair, T, Cornelius, Wtf, and special thanks to ILiH, Again if I've forgot got anyone my apologies!
Though mostly we disagree on political views I think
we found some common ground here and there at least I hope so!
I wish You all well in life and many blessings!
I really do believe in peace, love, and understanding, it's just not in my soul not too!
Maybe I'll start a thread for beatniks,bohemians and old hippies like me!
If you run across it please stop in and say hello, you're all welcome, but NO POLITICS PLEASE? LOL
So with that I'll leave you with my swan song and no it's not Led Zeppelin!
PEACE
TOFY
http://youtu.be/QO92VGKOYy4
Where's the thread?! Get a move on!

Location hidden

#82682 Feb 25, 2013
dweebydilbert wrote:
<quoted text>
special thanks to ILiH=tofy among others.
You didn't just throw that in just to 'TRY' and piss AL off, did ya?:)
THE DICKHEAD SONG
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =my7sxZ0KfHUXX
Won't work!
Enjoy ^_~
Clearly you are pissed off or you wouldn't be complaining.

Lucky for you, I doubt Tofy did that to purposefully offend you, he's not that kind of guy. He merely likes me better. Sorry.

Is Country Fried Infidel one of your aliases? Sounds like it.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#82683 Feb 25, 2013
Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
how many cities you baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaing sheep/goat was banned from? hahaha
You have the nerve to use a term with disrespect to people who have loved ones mentally challenged when you are probably more so than any requiring special needs. Lowlife repuke lemming.
being liberal is a mental illness, however it is a choice, thus you should exit your comfort zone and give it up right now and start a real life as a human and not a sheeple, baaaaaaaaa
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#82684 Feb 25, 2013
Repukes wrote:
Baa, baa, repuke sheep, Have you any nuts? Yes, sir, yes, sir, Three bags full; One for the master, And one for the dame, And one for the little repuke Who lives down the lane
You are the biggest repuke nut on here little baaaaing sheep. You prove it more with every post.
Keep proving it with all your sheep imitations and your outdated or irrelevant news links. Pure entertainment for us all.
Get out of middle school and learn how to interact with people and quit making a fool of yourself and the repuke party. No wait, keep doing it. Tons of laughs. lmao @ the nutjobs, especially you.
pure entertainment for us all? LOL, I'm the one laughing every time you libotards get all worked up because I issue your MSLSD battle cry, baaaaaaaa, just can't take it can you libboy, well, baaaaaaaaaa

“You AIN'T seen NOTHING yet!”

Since: Feb 13

Fountain Hills, AZ

#82685 Feb 25, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
Since our great and beloved President Obama cannot run for another term I have seen no reason to continue to engage in this continuing fight of hate by the Frightwing. You all are the Minority. You all have ideas the American voters reject. You all are losers for the past 4 out of 6 elections. You all lie with every post. You all are Anti-Americans against free elections and majority rule.
You all are no better than the Taliban. You are the American Taliban.
American Taliban

The American Taliban is a derogatory but often accurate term for American Christian fundamentalists. It was coined after the invasion of Afghanistan, when the term Taliban became a household word. It is used to draw parallels between Islamic fundamentalism and Christian fundamentalism.
The point of the phrase is to compare those who would make the United States into a country with a state religion, or inflict their religious views on others through government decree, to the Taliban government in Afghanistan, which was also a repressive theocracy.

"Don't use the word 'gay' unless it's an acronym for 'Got Aids Yet'" -- Bob Dornan

"Sodomy is a graver sin than murder.– Unless there is life there can be no murder." -- David Trosch

"Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

* Constitution Party -???:)
* Positive Christianity
* Society for the Practical Establishment and Perpetuation of the ** Ten Commandments
* The Church at Kaweah
* Essay:The American Taliban

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/American_Taliban

Ann Coulter

"We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity. We weren't punctilious about locating and punishing only Hitler and his top officers. We carpet-bombed German cities; we killed civilians. That's war. And this is war."

"Not all Muslims may be terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslims."

"Being nice to people is, in fact, one of the incidental tenets of Christianity, as opposed to other religions whose tenets are more along the lines of 'kill everyone who doesn't smell bad and doesn't answer to the name Mohammed'"

George Bush Sr.(President of the United States)
"I don't know that atheists should be considered citizens, nor should they be considered patriots. This is one nation under God."

Joseph McCarthy (1908 - 1957)(Senator, R-WI, 1947-1957)
"Today we are engaged in a final, all-out battle between Communistic Atheism and Christianity."

Laura Schlessinger
"I want to coin a phrase here, and I don't mind help. What would be the communication version of "ethnic cleansing?" Because that's what in particular the homosexual activists try to do."

Lt. Gen. William G. Boykin
“George Bush was not elected by a majority of the voters in the United States, he was appointed by God.”

Ronald Reagan (1911 - 2004)(President of the United States)
"For the first time ever, everything is in place for the Battle of Armageddon and the Second Coming of Christ."

http://adultthought.ucsd.edu/Culture_War/The_...

Location hidden

#82686 Feb 25, 2013
Repukes wrote:
Couldn't agree more. I for one, don't know a single adult who makes animal noises in order to make a point. Not one.

And quite frankly, friends don't let friends make farm animal noises. Everyone knows that.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#82687 Feb 25, 2013
They call me Savage wrote:
<quoted text>
American Taliban
The American Taliban is a derogatory but often accurate term for American Christian fundamentalists. It was coined after the invasion of Afghanistan, when the term Taliban became a household word. It is used to draw parallels between Islamic fundamentalism and Christian fundamentalism.
The point of the phrase is to compare those who would make the United States into a country with a state religion, or inflict their religious views on others through government decree, to the Taliban government in Afghanistan, which was also a repressive theocracy.
"Don't use the word 'gay' unless it's an acronym for 'Got Aids Yet'" -- Bob Dornan
"Sodomy is a graver sin than murder.– Unless there is life there can be no murder." -- David Trosch
"Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush
* Constitution Party -???:)
* Positive Christianity
* Society for the Practical Establishment and Perpetuation of the ** Ten Commandments
* The Church at Kaweah
* Essay:The American Taliban
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/American_Taliban
Ann Coulter
"We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity. We weren't punctilious about locating and punishing only Hitler and his top officers. We carpet-bombed German cities; we killed civilians. That's war. And this is war."
"Not all Muslims may be terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslims."
"Being nice to people is, in fact, one of the incidental tenets of Christianity, as opposed to other religions whose tenets are more along the lines of 'kill everyone who doesn't smell bad and doesn't answer to the name Mohammed'"
George Bush Sr.(President of the United States)
"I don't know that atheists should be considered citizens, nor should they be considered patriots. This is one nation under God."
Joseph McCarthy (1908 - 1957)(Senator, R-WI, 1947-1957)
"Today we are engaged in a final, all-out battle between Communistic Atheism and Christianity."
Laura Schlessinger
"I want to coin a phrase here, and I don't mind help. What would be the communication version of "ethnic cleansing?" Because that's what in particular the homosexual activists try to do."
Lt. Gen. William G. Boykin
“George Bush was not elected by a majority of the voters in the United States, he was appointed by God.”
Ronald Reagan (1911 - 2004)(President of the United States)
"For the first time ever, everything is in place for the Battle of Armageddon and the Second Coming of Christ."
http://adultthought.ucsd.edu/Culture_War/The_...
wow, that post was - pointless, LOLOL, you libotards couldn't make sense if you had a recipe book right in front of you, here, try this one libboy,

“We ain't GOT no problems”

dilbertville USA

#82688 Feb 25, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Couldn't agree more. I for one, don't know a single adult who makes animal noises in order to make a point. Not one.
And quite frankly, friends don't let friends make farm animal noises. Everyone knows that.
This is a free country. Friends let friends do whatever they please, unless it comes down to harm. Then a true friend will try his best to not let that friend harm himself, regardless of the harm it might cause him.

There is no harm in a friend making animal noises, especially done in jest. Though libtards can not see that.
Ron Paul 2016

Sun Valley, NV

#82689 Feb 25, 2013
Who is this buffoon named Alex Jones! He is just another Rand Paul bootlicker!

dilbertville USA

#82691 Feb 25, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly you are pissed off or you wouldn't be complaining.
Lucky for you, I doubt Tofy did that to purposefully offend you, he's not that kind of guy. He merely likes me better. Sorry.
All I will say to that is:

You are BOTH still ...

Mean

I'm not mean, but in my REAL-life world, the mean don't mess with me.

dilbertville USA

#82693 Feb 25, 2013
ooops

NO! But could be a FRIEND :)

How many aliases do you have?
LIAR!

dilbertville USA

#82694 Feb 25, 2013
Done & dusted.

Location hidden

#82695 Feb 25, 2013
dweebydilbert wrote:
ooops
NO! But could be a FRIEND :)
How many aliases do you have?
LIAR!
I only post under ILoveitHere. Fact.

Relax and you'll be able to post properly.
OZombies

United States

#82696 Feb 25, 2013
http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/1...
OBAMA'S SOVIET MISTAKE 19.11.2012 by Xavier Lerma
Recently, Obama has been re-elected for a 2nd term by an illiterate society and he is ready to continue his lies of less taxes while he raises them. He gives speeches of peace and love in the world while he promotes wars as he did in Egypt, Libya and Syria. He planes his next wars is with Iran as he fires or demotes his generals who gets in the way.

...Well, any normal individual understand as true but LIBERALISM IS A PSYCHOSIS ...

Obama's fools and Stalin's fools share the same drink of illusion ...
Ron Paul 2016

Sun Valley, NV

#82697 Feb 25, 2013
Alex Jones and all of his followers are stinking up the gun rally movement by destroying it completely in Austin, Texas!
Ron Paul 2016

Sun Valley, NV

#82699 Feb 25, 2013
Hey all of you Rand Paul supporters out there! Go ahead and listen to your Sensationalist B.S. Artist named Alex Jones!
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#82702 Feb 25, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
being liberal is a mental illness, however it is a choice, thus you should exit your comfort zone and give it up right now and start a real life as a human and not a sheeple, baaaaaaaaa
this from the nutjob lemming making animal and juvenile sounds. Got anything from the year 2013? I have a good life, a real life and earned my comfort zone working and not hanging from thread to thread on topix across the country scaring people that you might breed out there in your world of darkness and dark ages. Poor little lemming. Go drink you some more bitter tea. You repukes are DONE! LOL

“You AIN'T seen NOTHING yet!”

Fountain Hills, AZ

#82703 Feb 25, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
wow, that post was - pointless, LOLOL, you libotards couldn't make sense if you had a recipe book right in front of you, here, try this one libboy,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =VAn6XJh4xgoXX
Not a libtard! Ya better check ya boy, boi.
Better yet, read that again. See if it sounds libTARDED.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#82704 Feb 25, 2013
OZombies wrote:
http://english.pravda.ru/opini on/columnists/19-11-2012/12284 9-obama_soviet_mistake-0/
OBAMA'S SOVIET MISTAKE 19.11.2012 by Xavier Lerma
Recently, Obama has been re-elected for a 2nd term by an illiterate society and he is ready to continue his lies of less taxes while he raises them. He gives speeches of peace and love in the world while he promotes wars as he did in Egypt, Libya and Syria. He planes his next wars is with Iran as he fires or demotes his generals who gets in the way.
...Well, any normal individual understand as true but LIBERALISM IS A PSYCHOSIS ...
Obama's fools and Stalin's fools share the same drink of illusion ...
the article is remarkable, like we have been saying, the rest of the world is now leading, they can see what the libotards cannot even spell,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 14 min DITCH MITCH 4,589
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 19 min LIbEralS 26,269
Jim Baker is acting mayor cause Darren doesnt h... 33 min Opinions 20
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 40 min The_Box 131,007
Barbourville high school salaries WOW 1 hr Just a fact 11
Holly Adkins (Apr '10) 2 hr Concerned 21
Republicans have tunnel vision!! 7 hr God 74
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs