'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#82663 Feb 25, 2013
Top five most dangerous cities in the U.S., wow, who would have ever thought the top two would be UAW - Democrap strongholds, and all five are bastions of liberalism, baaaaaaaaa

1. Flint MI
2. Detroit MI
3. St. Louis
4. New Haven CT
5. Memphis TN
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#82664 Feb 25, 2013
Ron Paul 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ted Nugent supported the drug war!
so did bill clinton and barack hussein, baaaaaaaa
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#82665 Feb 25, 2013
ROTFL,

those oblamers will do anything for attention and turn on anyone, LOLOL,

Jack Nicholson took the stage to announce the best picture winner, but then the show cut to a satellite feed of first lady Michelle Obama live at the White House, wearing a glittery gown and announcing that "Argo" was the Oscar winner. The Hollywood Reporter writes that movie mogul Harvey Weinstein and Oscar producers worked the deal out with the first lady's staff and managed to keep it secret. Obama had been attending the National Governors Association Dinner and stepped out to handle the award announcement. What we found most interesting: Nicholson had a backup envelope with the winner's name in it just in case the White House feed was somehow lost. Obama herself later tweeted, "It was a thrill to announce the #Oscars2013 best picture winner from the @WhiteHouse! Congratulations Argo!"

http://todayentertainment.today.com/_news/201...
Constipation Party

United States

#82666 Feb 25, 2013
Constitution Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Same reason goes to you!
Bug off!
R or D wtf please

Richmond, IN

#82671 Feb 25, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
they decided it was too far to go to a socialist country so they made one here,
padro was asking for you senior!!!! ouch got any grey poupon?
Linktv org

Sayville, NY

#82672 Feb 25, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
Unconstitutional? LOLOL, it was the supreme court that ruled it constitutional libotard, baaaaaaaaaaa
Bush Republicans Dangerous To USA Democracy
Former Top Judge Says US Risks Edging Near to Dictatorship
· Sandra Day O'Connor warns of rightwing attacks
· Lawyers 'must speak up' to protect judiciary
http://tinyurl.com/24l3fb / March 13, 2006

Sandra Day O'Connor, a Republican-appointed judge who retired last month after 24 years on the supreme court, has said the US is in danger of edging towards dictatorship if the party's rightwingers continue to attack the judiciary.

In a strongly worded speech at Georgetown University, reported by National Public Radio and the Chicago Daily Law Bulletin, Ms O'Connor took aim at Republican leaders whose repeated denunciations of the courts for alleged liberal bias could, she said, be contributing to a climate of violence against judges.

Ms O'Connor, nominated by Ronald Reagan as the first woman supreme court justice, declared: "We must be ever-vigilant against those who would strong-arm the judiciary."
She pointed to autocracies in the developing world and former Communist countries as lessons on where interference with the judiciary might lead. "It takes a lot of degeneration before a country falls into dictatorship, but we should avoid these ends by avoiding these beginnings."
Such threats, Ms O'Connor said, "pose a direct threat to our constitutional freedom", and she told the lawyers in her audience: "I want you to tune your ears to these attacks ... You have an obligation to speak up.
She noted death threats against judges were on the rise and added that the situation was not helped by a senior senator's suggestion that there might be a connection between the violence against judges and the decisions they make.
http://www.commondreams.org/cgi-bin/print.cgi...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#82673 Feb 25, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
ROTFL,
those oblamers will do anything for attention and turn on anyone, LOLOL,
Jack Nicholson took the stage to announce the best picture winner, but then the show cut to a satellite feed of first lady Michelle Obama live at the White House, wearing a glittery gown and announcing that "Argo" was the Oscar winner. The Hollywood Reporter writes that movie mogul Harvey Weinstein and Oscar producers worked the deal out with the first lady's staff and managed to keep it secret. Obama had been attending the National Governors Association Dinner and stepped out to handle the award announcement. What we found most interesting: Nicholson had a backup envelope with the winner's name in it just in case the White House feed was somehow lost. Obama herself later tweeted, "It was a thrill to announce the #Oscars2013 best picture winner from the @WhiteHouse! Congratulations Argo!"
http://todayentertainment.today.com/_news/201...
Will you Repubs call for Senate hearings over this? Is this the NEW conspiracy of the week? You Repubs are so funny. Sore Losers, but funny about all you whine about.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#82674 Feb 25, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Will you Repubs call for Senate hearings over this? Is this the NEW conspiracy of the week? You Repubs are so funny. Sore Losers, but funny about all you whine about.
LOLOL, when you sodolibs have nothing to defend yourselfs with you pull the conspiracy card, LOLOL, man, that oblamer is a great leader with lots of in line sheeple, baaaaaaaaa
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#82675 Feb 25, 2013
Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush Republicans Dangerous To USA Democracy
Former Top Judge Says US Risks Edging Near to Dictatorship
· Sandra Day O'Connor warns of rightwing attacks
· Lawyers 'must speak up' to protect judiciary
http://tinyurl.com/24l3fb / March 13, 2006
Sandra Day O'Connor, a Republican-appointed judge who retired last month after 24 years on the supreme court, has said the US is in danger of edging towards dictatorship if the party's rightwingers continue to attack the judiciary.
In a strongly worded speech at Georgetown University, reported by National Public Radio and the Chicago Daily Law Bulletin, Ms O'Connor took aim at Republican leaders whose repeated denunciations of the courts for alleged liberal bias could, she said, be contributing to a climate of violence against judges.
Ms O'Connor, nominated by Ronald Reagan as the first woman supreme court justice, declared: "We must be ever-vigilant against those who would strong-arm the judiciary."
She pointed to autocracies in the developing world and former Communist countries as lessons on where interference with the judiciary might lead. "It takes a lot of degeneration before a country falls into dictatorship, but we should avoid these ends by avoiding these beginnings."
Such threats, Ms O'Connor said, "pose a direct threat to our constitutional freedom", and she told the lawyers in her audience: "I want you to tune your ears to these attacks ... You have an obligation to speak up.
She noted death threats against judges were on the rise and added that the situation was not helped by a senior senator's suggestion that there might be a connection between the violence against judges and the decisions they make.
http://www.commondreams.org/cgi-bin/print.cgi...
oh my gosh, another Bush conspiracist, oblamer threatens a supreme court justice over oblamer care and you libs blame it on Bush, LOLOL, this is a five baaaaaaaaa'er,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#82676 Feb 25, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>So just leave dipshit, asap.
I think I will stay and watch all you traitors run around in circles crying and carrying on a such when oblamer completely crashes the economy and civil rights, got my popcorn and pizza and will watch it on the Internet, baaaaaaaa
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#82677 Feb 25, 2013
hey progressive liboards, explain this!

1. Flint MI
2. Detroit MI
3. St. Louis
4. New Haven CT
5. Memphis TN
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#82678 Feb 25, 2013
only a libotard would take their baaaaaaaaaaa's from the libotard media, LOLOL, oblamer creates a situation where cuts to the military and other public services will take effect automatically, then goes on the campaign circuit to say how dangerous they are, and the repubs won't fix them, waaaaaaaaaaa, booooooo hooooooo,

and the liberal media goes right along with him,

LOLOL, this is a nation of sheeple, wonder if our enemies have figure that out yet,
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#82679 Feb 25, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
hey progressive liboards, explain this!
1. Flint MI
2. Detroit MI
3. St. Louis
4. New Haven CT
5. Memphis TN
how many cities you baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaing sheep/goat was banned from? hahaha

You have the nerve to use a term with disrespect to people who have loved ones mentally challenged when you are probably more so than any requiring special needs. Lowlife repuke lemming.
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#82680 Feb 25, 2013
Baa, baa, repuke sheep, Have you any nuts? Yes, sir, yes, sir, Three bags full; One for the master, And one for the dame, And one for the little repuke Who lives down the lane

You are the biggest repuke nut on here little baaaaing sheep. You prove it more with every post.

Keep proving it with all your sheep imitations and your outdated or irrelevant news links. Pure entertainment for us all.

Get out of middle school and learn how to interact with people and quit making a fool of yourself and the repuke party. No wait, keep doing it. Tons of laughs. lmao @ the nutjobs, especially you.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#82681 Feb 25, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
Well everyone I guess the time has come for me to say
goodbye!
I would like to acknowledge a few people,and forgive me if I forget anyone, it's been a long couple of years. Ari, AL, Jay, Hey, TIR, Whitehair, T, Cornelius, Wtf, and special thanks to ILiH, Again if I've forgot got anyone my apologies!
Though mostly we disagree on political views I think
we found some common ground here and there at least I hope so!
I wish You all well in life and many blessings!
I really do believe in peace, love, and understanding, it's just not in my soul not too!
Maybe I'll start a thread for beatniks,bohemians and old hippies like me!
If you run across it please stop in and say hello, you're all welcome, but NO POLITICS PLEASE? LOL
So with that I'll leave you with my swan song and no it's not Led Zeppelin!
PEACE
TOFY
http://youtu.be/QO92VGKOYy4
Where's the thread?! Get a move on!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#82682 Feb 25, 2013
dweebydilbert wrote:
<quoted text>
special thanks to ILiH=tofy among others.
You didn't just throw that in just to 'TRY' and piss AL off, did ya?:)
THE DICKHEAD SONG
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =my7sxZ0KfHUXX
Won't work!
Enjoy ^_~
Clearly you are pissed off or you wouldn't be complaining.

Lucky for you, I doubt Tofy did that to purposefully offend you, he's not that kind of guy. He merely likes me better. Sorry.

Is Country Fried Infidel one of your aliases? Sounds like it.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#82683 Feb 25, 2013
Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
how many cities you baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaing sheep/goat was banned from? hahaha
You have the nerve to use a term with disrespect to people who have loved ones mentally challenged when you are probably more so than any requiring special needs. Lowlife repuke lemming.
being liberal is a mental illness, however it is a choice, thus you should exit your comfort zone and give it up right now and start a real life as a human and not a sheeple, baaaaaaaaa
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#82684 Feb 25, 2013
Repukes wrote:
Baa, baa, repuke sheep, Have you any nuts? Yes, sir, yes, sir, Three bags full; One for the master, And one for the dame, And one for the little repuke Who lives down the lane
You are the biggest repuke nut on here little baaaaing sheep. You prove it more with every post.
Keep proving it with all your sheep imitations and your outdated or irrelevant news links. Pure entertainment for us all.
Get out of middle school and learn how to interact with people and quit making a fool of yourself and the repuke party. No wait, keep doing it. Tons of laughs. lmao @ the nutjobs, especially you.
pure entertainment for us all? LOL, I'm the one laughing every time you libotards get all worked up because I issue your MSLSD battle cry, baaaaaaaa, just can't take it can you libboy, well, baaaaaaaaaa

“You AIN'T seen NOTHING yet!”

Since: Feb 13

Fountain Hills, AZ

#82685 Feb 25, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
Since our great and beloved President Obama cannot run for another term I have seen no reason to continue to engage in this continuing fight of hate by the Frightwing. You all are the Minority. You all have ideas the American voters reject. You all are losers for the past 4 out of 6 elections. You all lie with every post. You all are Anti-Americans against free elections and majority rule.
You all are no better than the Taliban. You are the American Taliban.
American Taliban

The American Taliban is a derogatory but often accurate term for American Christian fundamentalists. It was coined after the invasion of Afghanistan, when the term Taliban became a household word. It is used to draw parallels between Islamic fundamentalism and Christian fundamentalism.
The point of the phrase is to compare those who would make the United States into a country with a state religion, or inflict their religious views on others through government decree, to the Taliban government in Afghanistan, which was also a repressive theocracy.

"Don't use the word 'gay' unless it's an acronym for 'Got Aids Yet'" -- Bob Dornan

"Sodomy is a graver sin than murder.– Unless there is life there can be no murder." -- David Trosch

"Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

* Constitution Party -???:)
* Positive Christianity
* Society for the Practical Establishment and Perpetuation of the ** Ten Commandments
* The Church at Kaweah
* Essay:The American Taliban

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/American_Taliban

Ann Coulter

"We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity. We weren't punctilious about locating and punishing only Hitler and his top officers. We carpet-bombed German cities; we killed civilians. That's war. And this is war."

"Not all Muslims may be terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslims."

"Being nice to people is, in fact, one of the incidental tenets of Christianity, as opposed to other religions whose tenets are more along the lines of 'kill everyone who doesn't smell bad and doesn't answer to the name Mohammed'"

George Bush Sr.(President of the United States)
"I don't know that atheists should be considered citizens, nor should they be considered patriots. This is one nation under God."

Joseph McCarthy (1908 - 1957)(Senator, R-WI, 1947-1957)
"Today we are engaged in a final, all-out battle between Communistic Atheism and Christianity."

Laura Schlessinger
"I want to coin a phrase here, and I don't mind help. What would be the communication version of "ethnic cleansing?" Because that's what in particular the homosexual activists try to do."

Lt. Gen. William G. Boykin
“George Bush was not elected by a majority of the voters in the United States, he was appointed by God.”

Ronald Reagan (1911 - 2004)(President of the United States)
"For the first time ever, everything is in place for the Battle of Armageddon and the Second Coming of Christ."

http://adultthought.ucsd.edu/Culture_War/The_...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#82686 Feb 25, 2013
Repukes wrote:
Baa, baa, repuke sheep, Have you any nuts? Yes, sir, yes, sir, Three bags full; One for the master, And one for the dame, And one for the little repuke Who lives down the lane
You are the biggest repuke nut on here little baaaaing sheep. You prove it more with every post.
Keep proving it with all your sheep imitations and your outdated or irrelevant news links. Pure entertainment for us all.
Get out of middle school and learn how to interact with people and quit making a fool of yourself and the repuke party. No wait, keep doing it. Tons of laughs. lmao @ the nutjobs, especially you.
Couldn't agree more. I for one, don't know a single adult who makes animal noises in order to make a point. Not one.

And quite frankly, friends don't let friends make farm animal noises. Everyone knows that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fire station or not 2 hr Citizen 3
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr spaceship 131,617
HAppy Thanksgiving Everyone! 6 hr gator 2
how can a murderer walk the streets!!!! 13 hr john 16
Phillip Vaughn (Oct '10) 18 hr Loving 9
Separate 18 hr Loving 3
OMG!!! Ben Mason in jail (May '13) 20 hr curious 6
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Nov 24 beeraholic 49
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:37 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:37PM
Zach Mettenberger sends himself to selfie rehab
NFL 2:01 PM
Shaun Phillips claimed by Indianapolis Colts
NBC Sports 2:11 PM
Shaun Phillps lands with Colts
NBC Sports 9:17 PM
Week 13 skill-position injury report — Wednesday
Bleacher Report11:53 AM
Betting Odds, Prediction for Bengals vs. Bucs