'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,687)

Showing posts 73,721 - 73,740 of144,920
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Constitution Party

Sparks, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
You're real lunatic and a lost soul!
Same reason goes to you!
Constitution Party

Sparks, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

oopsie wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably the same reason you never talk about Obama's many MANY failed policies. The difference is...Obama's failed policies hurts us all and the republicans and Tea Party members aren't in control right now so it's lame to blame them for what the dems are doing to our country. But that's the cornerstone of the democrat cult...blame anybody everybody and anything other than the corrupt democrats in power.
Controlled Opposition are both political parties!
Constitution Party

Sparks, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
Obama The 6 Trillion Dollar Debt Man.
.........are you better off?
P.S. Go Rand Paul.
Another Zionist Rand Paul Supporter!
Constitution Party

Sparks, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

oopsie wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably the same reason you never talk about Obama's many MANY failed policies. The difference is...Obama's failed policies hurts us all and the republicans and Tea Party members aren't in control right now so it's lame to blame them for what the dems are doing to our country. But that's the cornerstone of the democrat cult...blame anybody everybody and anything other than the corrupt democrats in power.
Both political parties are doing the same agenda as well!
obamatized

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

i see ole no judgement is at it again , talking a lot of nonsense, isnt it wunnerful, when republicans had a majority, it was immoral not to listen to the minority, now that the leftwingwhcakadoodles have the majority, the majority should rule no matter what they want, the hypocracy is the problem leftwingwhackadoodle
Constitution Party

Sparks, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

I wish Romney and Ryan and the Republican supporters would actually lead by example. I believe the only way for Romney, Ryan and the Republicans to really make their point about 2nd Amendment Rights is to practice what they preach. When Romney and Ryan and the Republican politicians and their many Hollywood "superstar" supporters give their security team of all their assault weaponry and by law have them carry only double barrel shotguns...then and only then will I listen to what they have to say about 2nd Amendment Rights. It was the same way with Romney Care. Romney, Boehner, Ryan, McConnel and all the Republican politicians forced Romney Care on every man, woman and child in the United States of America as they ALL DECLINED the option for themselves and their families to participate in Romney Care. Much like they are declining to abide by the law they want to force on the American people. When it comes to the Romney's and Ryan's and Boehner's and McConnell's they are exempt from the laws they are forcing on the people of our country.Their lives and their childrens lives are more precious than our lives and our childrens lives according to the actions of Republicans all across our country.

When "you people" (imbeciles) voted for Romney you bit off your kids noses to spite your face and you did it for the love of your latest Hollywood-ish messiah. Way to go morons. You've outdone yourselves yet again.
Constitution Party

Sparks, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

I wish Romney and Ryan and the Republican supporters would actually lead by example. I believe the only way for Romney, Ryan and the Republicans to really make their point about 2nd Amendment Rights is to practice what they preach. When Romney and Ryan and the Republican politicians and their many Hollywood "superstar" supporters give their security team of all their assault weaponry and by law have them carry only double barrel shotguns...then and only then will I listen to what they have to say about 2nd Amendment Rights. It was the same way with Romney Care. Romney, Boehner, Ryan, McConnell and all the Republican politicians forced Romney Care on every man, woman and child in the United States of America as they ALL DECLINED the option for themselves and their families to participate in Romney Care. Much like they are declining to abide by the law they want to force on the American people. When it comes to the Romney's and Ryan's and Boehner's and McConnell's they are exempt from the laws they are forcing on the people of our country.Their lives and their childrens lives are more precious than our lives and our childrens lives according to the actions of Republicans all across our country.

When "you people" (imbeciles) voted for Romney you bit off your kids noses to spite your face and you did it for the love of your latest Hollywood-ish messiah. Way to go morons. You've outdone yourselves yet again.
Constitution Party

Sparks, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

i see ole no judgement is at it again , talking a lot of nonsense, isnt it wunnerful, when Democrats had a majority, it was immoral not to listen to the minority, now that the rightwingwhcakadoodles have the majority, the majority should rule no matter what they want, the hypocracy is the problem rightwingwhackadoodle
Constitution Party

Sparks, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Obama and Biden are Republicans in Democratic clothes! Both of them are phony Democrats following the same agenda as Bush and Cheney already did since 2001!
say what

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Constitution Party wrote:
Obama and Biden are Republicans in Democratic clothes! Both of them are phony Democrats following the same agenda as Bush and Cheney already did since 2001!
if obama is not a real 'democrat ',...
what is you definition of a real democrat ?-
i dont think Stalin was 'left' leaning enough for people like you
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Trinite wrote:
On election day, we know there were major problems of voting machines switching votes from Romney to Obama—voting machines, by the way, owned and operated by a former company of Obama crony Chuck Hagel.
We know Obama suppressed the traditionally conservative military vote.
We know thousands of military absentee ballots were “lost”—in one case supposedly burned to a crisp in an airplane crash—although no one seems to know the details of which plane it was, where it crashed, whether anyone was killed, etc.
We know there were dozens of precincts across the United States where Obama received an “astronomical” amount of votes—99-100%. Or counties where there were reportedly more votes cast than the total of actual voters registered— St. Lucie County, Florida had a 141.1% turnout!
We know GOP polling inspectors were thrown out of democratically-controlled precincts in fourteen wards—just in Philadelphia. This was endlessly duplicated throughout the United States.
https://usjf.net/2013/02/video-obama-is-not-t...
lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Republican Teabaggers here as usual all weekend all night.

You poor lonely people.

If the Internet ever goes down or your headchecks stop.... You poor sad folks will have a mass suicide.

Since: Jul 12

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
Republican Teabaggers here as usual all weekend all night.
You poor lonely people.
If the Internet ever goes down or your headchecks stop.... You poor sad folks will have a mass suicide.
Why, you poor, poor union man! What are you doing here? Abusing yourself?
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
Since our great and beloved President Obama cannot run for another term I have seen no reason to continue to engage in this continuing fight of hate by the Frightwing. You all are the Minority. You all have ideas the American voters reject. You all are losers for the past 4 out of 6 elections. You all lie with every post. You all are Anti-Americans against free elections and majority rule.
You all are no better than the Taliban. You are the American Taliban.
LOLOL, 28% of the eligible voters in this country elected oblamer, and that makes the rest of us a minority? LOLOL, only with libotard math,

baaaaaaa
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOL, 28% of the eligible voters in this country elected oblamer, and that makes the rest of us a minority? LOLOL, only with libotard math,
baaaaaaa
Who won the Election??

Lmfao

You retard pos.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

And the election is over!! It was over months ago.
Romney has not disputed the results... So no matter what you tools say.... It's a done deal.
How's that birther thing holding up for you dolts?? I see the big announcement about our President not being a citizen never came thru.
How are these FACTS working for you?
Please keep your replies on topic...... Your drug abuse tends to make you people run in and on.
Constitution Party

Sparks, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Obama and Biden = Bush and Cheney
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Constitution Party wrote:
Obama and Biden = Bush and Cheney
Constitution Party=Stupid POS
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, you poor, poor union man! What are you doing here? Abusing yourself?
Queer!! Makes me a bit uncomfortable that you think about me doing whatever.

Guess we know why you're here huh??
Constitution Party

Sparks, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Constitution Party=Stupid POS
Another Zionist Rand Paul Supporter!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 73,721 - 73,740 of144,920
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

93 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Fight 1 min Brothers Market 1
KC Basketball Coach 4 min Great 65
Becky and Richard hicks 10 min Lol 4
which drug dealer in kj needs to be busted?? (Sep '08) 1 hr still going on 26
new restaurant at union plaza kentucky biscuit ... 1 hr Johnnie 9
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr SNYB 127,992
What happened at the dollor store in flat lick ... 1 hr was there 1
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 3 hr Butt head 383
•••