'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
73,681 - 73,700 of 151,299 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
oopsie

Glasgow, KY

#82565 Feb 24, 2013
Constitution Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Both political parties are for amnesty and the DREAM Act as well!
Lie much? lol
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#82566 Feb 24, 2013
oopsie wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably the same reason you never talk about Obama's many MANY failed policies. The difference is...Obama's failed policies hurts us all and the republicans and Tea Party members aren't in control right now so it's lame to blame them for what the dems are doing to our country. But that's the cornerstone of the democrat cult...blame anybody everybody and anything other than the corrupt democrats in power.
Agency’s ’04 Rule Let Banks Pile Up New Debt
http://tinyurl.com/3fcoy2 / October 2, 2008
“We have a good deal of comfort about the capital cushions at these firms at the moment.”— Christopher Cox, chairman of the Securities and Exchange Commission, March 11, 2008.
As rumors swirled that Bear Stearns faced imminent collapse in early March, Christopher Cox was told by his staff that Bear Stearns had $17 billion in cash and other assets — more than enough to weather the storm.
Drained of most of its cash three days later, Bear Stearns was forced into a hastily arranged marriage with JPMorgan Chase — backed by a $29 billion taxpayer dowry.
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/03/business/03...
OZombies

United States

#82567 Feb 24, 2013
Constitution Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why are you NOT talking about the Republican Party and the Tea Party movement as well!
You're real lunatic and a lost soul!
look at us now

Glasgow, KY

#82568 Feb 24, 2013
I remember watching the news several years ago and they were showing some country and its leaders. The people were so poor yet the leaders (man and wife) were dressed lavishly and they threw lavish dinners and party's. There were gold accents and beautiful furniture in their homes. The people were dirt poor but were on the grounds praising their leaders and asking the gods to protect their leaders.

Fast forward to now...23 million citizens unemployed, a record number of citizens on food stamps, a record number of citizens living at or below the poverty level, gas prices keep climbing, food prices are sky high, American citizens in Benghazi being murdered by terrorist and it's considered just another bump in the road, our leader has a kill list and that includes American citizens and after 4 years of Obama rule the classes and races are as divided as ever. I watch the news and I see our leaders taking lavish vacations, I see the First Lady doing her Hollywood version of a hiphop dance on late night television, I hear the details of our presidents golf game with Tiger Woods...an adulterous Hollywood idiot. I see our president spreading fear on the television just so the blame for the spending cuts will be heaped on someone other than him even though the whole sequestration is and was his brainchild idea.

Wonder if people in other countries watch the news reports about our country and they feel sorry for the citizens of the United States just like I felt sorry for those poor citizens I saw on the news a few years ago?

Rush Limbaugh (who???) says he isn't proud of his country and people go ape-shit crazy and want him booted from the country. The First Lady has stated on several occasions that she was never proud of her country until her husband became King, er, president.

We saw it coming. We sold out for food stamps and amnesty and government freebies. Poor pitiful us!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#82569 Feb 24, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok R...you can't say illegals ...real soon it is going to be buried and it's going to be word "I" same as word "N"...soon, we are going to be using fingers to communicate ...
Remember, "Pilgrims were Illegal aliens" Cultural Transformation or Sensitivity Training...
government sponsored by Democrats ...cost tax payers $200,000.00
"Pilgrims were illegal aliens"... talking about brainwashing ...this is dumbest thing ever!
uh oh.....racial profiling, even though it is not about the race of the people but in which they are breaking the American laws.

You know the laws, the ones our gov. fails to acknowledge or enact on the exception, to be used against their own citizens.

How come Obama didn't say: "we will have drones to kill anyone who lives in America who aids the terrorists?"

No doubt in my mind, that millions of illegals have aided and assisted terrorists to enter America through the well protected and guarded borders....(lol only at the well-secured borders).
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#82570 Feb 24, 2013
Rand Paul----2016 President

Killary-----snuggled up in her bed located in the local nursing home.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#82571 Feb 24, 2013
Biden is going to run as the top democrat so Hillary will be shoved to the side. What democrat war on women??? lmao The crazy drunk is another well liked democrat the same as Obama is well liked even though he is the worst president ever elected in our country. Obama and the dems bought votes with food stamps and cell phones. How pathetic are we? Obama and Biden make Bush and Carter look like mental giants. The only thing Obama has done is to make citizens wish Bush was still president...that's how damn bad Obama is!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#82572 Feb 24, 2013
Revelations 3:10-11

10. Because you have kept my word of patient endurance, I will keep you from the hour of trial which is coming on the whole world, to try those who dwell upon the earth.

11. I am coming soon; hold fast what you have, so that no one may seize your crown.

The LOST in Christ need to heed this message.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#82573 Feb 24, 2013
Obama is accomplishing his goal to weaken America and make the muslims stronger..........

War is eminent.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#82574 Feb 24, 2013
Obama The 6 Trillion Dollar Debt Man.

.........are you better off?

P.S. Go Rand Paul.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#82575 Feb 24, 2013
Similarities Between liberals and Nazis

1.The general feeling, whether spoken out right, or kept not-so-subtly-hidden, of being better than others. Nazis, like liberals, think they’re better. They’re mater. They don’t like,anyone who does not think like they do not. If you do not like art, wine, what they call culture, and other "city" events, and a host of others things, they look down on you and believe that you are inferior to them. Libeals often talk about (progressive) Americans as though they’re the univers's chosen people, the only people who matter. The Nazis of course called themselves the Master Race.

2. Religious Xenophobia. The enviroment is god. The liberal tie environmental belief to their supposed superiority, and to politics and policy-setting. They know whats right. You don’t. The universe favors them, not you, if you disagree with them. The German Nazis had belt buckles that read,“Gott Mitt Uns”(God is with us), in liberal speak (the environment is with us)

3.Love of propaganda, as long as they control it! Political TV news is a largely left-wing. It is hosted by a host of American Joseph Goebbels (German minister of propaganda) imitators, who dispense false accusations, left-wing claptrap and mocking, thinly-disguised hate for those who disagree with them. Their most recognizable traits are smugness and the school-yard bully mean spirit.

4. The cult of the leader (fuehrer). Liberals praise their leders in such a way as to make them "kings","Superi or", mythologizing liberals as some kind of gods brought down from on-high is a left-wing phenomenon that has recently grown in scope. Current deification efforts include among others, FDR and kennady The Germans of course had Hitler.

5. Use of diversions. The Germans used the Reichstag fire of 1933 to suspend civil liberties under emergency decree. Obama is using class warefare and the economy to re-make the the country and the middle class. The liberals are using class warfare to cause diversiveness in this country.

6. Use of scapegoats. The Germans called people they didn’t like “sub-humans.” The left-wing call them “bad Americans.”

7.Contempt for Democracy. Hitler said Democracy was corrupt, soft. Obama said "there is not a problem with the country. there is a problem with the political system". In essence, being a dictator would be easier than being president.

8. The blame game, or denial of bad news. Liberals, in power for three years, blame Bush for the country’s impending economic collapse. Hitler said his generals let him down.
Jay

Paris, TN

#82576 Feb 24, 2013
look at us now wrote:
I remember watching the news several years ago and they were showing some country and its leaders. The people were so poor yet the leaders (man and wife) were dressed lavishly and they threw lavish dinners and party's. There were gold accents and beautiful furniture in their homes. The people were dirt poor but were on the grounds praising their leaders and asking the gods to protect their leaders.
Fast forward to now...23 million citizens unemployed, a record number of citizens on food stamps, a record number of citizens living at or below the poverty level, gas prices keep climbing, food prices are sky high, American citizens in Benghazi being murdered by terrorist and it's considered just another bump in the road, our leader has a kill list and that includes American citizens and after 4 years of Obama rule the classes and races are as divided as ever. I watch the news and I see our leaders taking lavish vacations, I see the First Lady doing her Hollywood version of a hiphop dance on late night television, I hear the details of our presidents golf game with Tiger Woods...an adulterous Hollywood idiot. I see our president spreading fear on the television just so the blame for the spending cuts will be heaped on someone other than him even though the whole sequestration is and was his brainchild idea.
Wonder if people in other countries watch the news reports about our country and they feel sorry for the citizens of the United States just like I felt sorry for those poor citizens I saw on the news a few years ago?
Rush Limbaugh (who???) says he isn't proud of his country and people go ape-shit crazy and want him booted from the country. The First Lady has stated on several occasions that she was never proud of her country until her husband became King, er, president.
We saw it coming. We sold out for food stamps and amnesty and government freebies. Poor pitiful us!

I don't care what anybody says, Glasgow, that was a great post!

The rest who don't like it, take you natty little click-ons and put'em where the sun don't shine!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#82578 Feb 24, 2013
Iolani Palace is no doubt where Barack and Michelle Obama would like to live, but it's not available to them as it's a museum now. Instead, the Obamas are using Chicago proxy-buyers to purchase a $35 million oceanfront estate for them in the most posh area of Oahu, where they coincidentally vacation frequently already.

UPDATE: Just found out that the asking price of the house they are looking at is most likely $35 million. Bobby Titcomb, the Hawaiian native who brings Obama “fish and poi”(that’s code for “weed and coke”) to the White House is most likely involved in the purchase of the estate on Oahu that the Obamas will most likely be moving into in January. Possibly watching Titcomb’s movements will give more clues as to which house, exactly, Obama will move to in January 2013.

UPDATE #2: Found it! Here’s the only property that matches all the clues we’ve been given. It is on the market for $35 million, which matches what Mrs. Robinson has been saying about the “$35 million house she’d be living in soon”. This estate was also featured on TV’s remake of Hawaii 5-O recently. Do you see how that’s a little in-joke that Obama would like…the “O” in the show’s name, like the “O” he’s used as his personal emblem since 2008? A man who named his dog BO, after his own initials, would love to own a house that was featured in an “O” show, like after his last name. This is a photo of the house as featured on TV and in Honolulu Magazine so you can see a little inside. The link above has more pics of the house that Barack Obama will soon be living in as an ex-president.

Read more http://hillbuzz.org/the-obamas-already-prepar...
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#82579 Feb 24, 2013
Obama Family costs tax payers $1.4 Billion per year. The handler for Obama's dog, Bo is paid over $100,000. a year.

[wake up America]
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#82580 Feb 24, 2013
War on Terror is over.

War on Americans is underway.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#82581 Feb 24, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care what anybody says, Glasgow, that was a great post!
The rest who don't like it, take you natty little click-ons and put'em where the sun don't shine!
I agree with you both.
OZombies

United States

#82582 Feb 24, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
uh oh.....racial profiling, even though it is not about the race of the people but in which they are breaking the American laws.
You know the laws, the ones our gov. fails to acknowledge or enact on the exception, to be used against their own citizens.
How come Obama didn't say: "we will have drones to kill anyone who lives in America who aids the terrorists?"
No doubt in my mind, that millions of illegals have aided and assisted terrorists to enter America through the well protected and guarded borders....(lol only at the well-secured borders).
You know Obama would NOT call Muslims terrorists ...that's NO, NO in "Obama's book"... he wouldn't call illegals criminals ...and he will award anyone but hard working Americans ...that's really
sad, American president ...but, that's not all his fault, really...he didn't elect himself ...he is doing his best now, to FUNDAMENTALLY TRANSFORM AMERICA ...zombies are brainless, that voted for him! Sad but true!
local weed

AOL

#82584 Feb 24, 2013
across the country ,...states , cities and small local and municipalities will be forced to cut back on all services and programs ,

thanks to the FAT and over generous pension plans the public employee unions have demanded over the past 20 years ,..

within the next 10 years -
100% of ALL tax revenue will go to retirement programs -at the expense of essential services

public sector labor unions with the aid of liberal politicians have destroyed the country
Jay

Paris, TN

#82585 Feb 24, 2013
O’Reilly Confronts Obama’s Illegal Immigrant Uncle...

Listen to this:

&fe ature=player_embedded
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#82586 Feb 24, 2013
local weed wrote:
across the country ,...states , cities and small local and municipalities will be forced to cut back on all services and programs ,
thanks to the FAT and over generous pension plans the public employee unions have demanded over the past 20 years ,..
within the next 10 years -
100% of ALL tax revenue will go to retirement programs -at the expense of essential services
public sector labor unions with the aid of liberal politicians have destroyed the country
you are absolutely right, for proof, look at GM/UAW, and they took money from hard working Americans to pay for union benefits.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kentucky Fried Chicken 23 min Go Figure 2
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 33 min Woodman 1,593
Walmart Supercenter 2 hr jack 2
The Audit 3 hr haha 29
knox board of ed raising taxes 4 hr disgusted 4
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 5 hr Tollesboro Guy 81,601
Hahaha 5 hr Funny 1
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Knox County was issued at August 31 at 4:13AM EDT

•••