'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Constitution Party

Sun Valley, NV

#82524 Feb 24, 2013
Zionist Rand Paul is now officially against gay marriage and same sex marriage as well!
Constitution Party

Sun Valley, NV

#82525 Feb 24, 2013
Zionist Rand Paul voted for the Indefinite Detention of American citizens and others without trial as part of the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013!
Constitution Party

Sun Valley, NV

#82526 Feb 24, 2013
Zionist Rand Paul harassed and bullied a journalist named Abby Martin!
Constitution Party

Sun Valley, NV

#82527 Feb 24, 2013
Zionist Rand Paul voted against the Genetically Modified Organism (GMO) mandatory labeling bill!
Constitution Party

Sun Valley, NV

#82528 Feb 24, 2013
Zionist Rand Paul officially endorse Mitt Romney for president in 2012!
Constitution Party

Sun Valley, NV

#82529 Feb 24, 2013
Zionist Rand Paul officially endorsed Mitt Romney for president in 2012!
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#82530 Feb 24, 2013
Proof Obama is an American citizen / Judges all across America dismissed it

DECIDED CASES ONLY updated Oct. 12, 2009

Ankeny v. Daniels Indiana State Dismissed
Berg v. Obama Eastern Fed Dist PA Dismissed
[on appeal to 3rd Circuit]
Berg v. Obama Fed Dist Crt, DC Dismissed
Brockhausen v. Andrade Texas (state) Dismissed
Broe v. Wade Washington St. Supreme Dismissed
Christian/Aryan Nations Fed Missouri (west)
of Missouri v. Obama Dismissed
Cohen v. Obama D C Dismissed
Connerat v. Browning Dismissed
Connerat v. Obama Small Claims Fla Dismissed
Cook v. Good GA Middle Dismissed
Cook v. Simtech FLA Middle Dismissed
Craig v. United States OKLA West Judgment for Def.
[Affirmed – 10th Circuit]
[Petition for Writ of Certiorari]+[Denied]
Dawson v. Obama Cal Eastern District Dismissed
Donofrio v. Wells NJ State Dismissed
[Appealed to NJ State Supreme Court]+[Denied]
[Appealed to US Supreme Court]+[Denied]
Ealey v. Obama Texas Houston Dismissed
Essek v. Obama KY Eastern Dismissed
Gopalan v. Obama III CA Southern Dismissed
Greenberg v. Brunner Dismissed
Hamblin v. Obama/McCain Arizona District Dismissed
Herbert v. Obama FLA Mid Fed Dismissed
Hollister v. Soetoro Fed DC Dismissed
Hunter v. Obama Dismissed
Judy v. McCain Dismissed
Keyes v. Bowen Superior Crt of CA Dismissed
Keyes v. Lingle Dismissed
Lightfoot v. Bowen U.S. Sup Crt Dismissed
Marquis v. Reed Dismissed
Martin v. Lingle HI State Dismissed
[Appealed] Dismissed
Morrow v. Obama Fed FL Miami Dismissed
Neal v. Brunner Dismissed
Neely v. Obama Dismissed
Patriot Heart’s Network v. Obama Dismissed
Rhodes v. Gates Dismissed
Rhodes v. MacDonald Dismissed
Roy v. Obama Dismissed
Schneller v. Cortes U. S. Supreme Court Dismissed
Stamper v. U.S. Dismissed
Strunk v. U.S. 2nd Circuit Dismissed
Sullivan v. Marshall Dismissed
Thomas v. Hosemann Dismissed
Terry v. Handel Dismissed
Welch v. Mukasey Dismissed / Wrotnowski v. Bysiewiecz Dismissed

--------
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#82531 Feb 24, 2013
Phreakky wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.bizpacreview.com/2013/02/24/rand-p...
http://thehill.com/video/senate/284437-rand-p...
Looks as though he is one who keeps his word, and works for the people!
We need to keep this kind of man in D.C.!
and shove the rest over a cliff...YOU FIRST!
Constipated Pooty!
Rightwing Republican Michele Bachmann says publicly that Obama is a Socialist Communist Muslim born in Kenya and not American.

Republicans are all talk!

Obviously you do not have a party who represents your views.

NOT ONE Republican voted against the Resolution that states Obama was born in Hawaii.

Glen Beck, Rush Limbaugh and Fox News are liars and propagandist.

Sincerely,
Josef Goebbels

ENCLOSED IS THE PROOF!

Congress: Yes, Obama Was Born in Hawaii ( 378 - 0 )
July 28, 2009 / http://tinyurl.com/lhngae
Yesterday, an innocuous-sounding resolution in honor of the 50th anniversary of Hawaiian statehood came up for vote on the House floor.

The resolution from Hawaii Democrat Neil Abercrombie, which Greg Sargent first reported, included this line: "Whereas the 44th President of the United States, Barack Obama, was born in Hawaii…"

Why is that notable? Because it's just the sort of claim that angers the birthers – the movement of folks who believe, against overwhelming evidence to the contrary, that President Obama was not really born in Hawaii, and is thus not a U.S. citizen.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-519342...
OZombies

United States

#82532 Feb 24, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Total Lies from Rush Limba and Fox News.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/muslim.a...
Find your own links you wish, forget Rush and FOX, and BUG OFF ...OK!
OZombies

United States

#82533 Feb 24, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
He reads the MSNBC version...half lie/half fiction!(99.9 % BS).
You're right Ari...
BSNBC...Obama's Cairo speech 2009, Obama's own words audio/video on "whites"... his own words...Muslim attendance and his own sentiment towards Muslims ...what is wrong with this people? I didn't hear this from Rush or FOX, heard from Obama...you can't dismiss Obama's own words, dumb, dumb, dumb!

Why Obama zombies don't read Obama's books and will find out alot ...they don't believe Obama drinking heavily and doing drugs in college ...his own admission. Obama is proud. Give me a break.
What kind of example is he for our youth?
Constitution Party

Sun Valley, NV

#82535 Feb 24, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Find your own links you wish, forget Rush and FOX, and BUG OFF ...OK!
Another Zionist puppet! You are an enemy of freedom and liberty!
Constitution Party

Sun Valley, NV

#82536 Feb 24, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Rightwing Republican Michele Bachmann says publicly that Obama is a Socialist Communist Muslim born in Kenya and not American.
Republicans are all talk!
Obviously you do not have a party who represents your views.
NOT ONE Republican voted against the Resolution that states Obama was born in Hawaii.
Glen Beck, Rush Limbaugh and Fox News are liars and propagandist.
Sincerely,
Josef Goebbels
ENCLOSED IS THE PROOF!
Congress: Yes, Obama Was Born in Hawaii ( 378 - 0 )
July 28, 2009 / http://tinyurl.com/lhngae
Yesterday, an innocuous-sounding resolution in honor of the 50th anniversary of Hawaiian statehood came up for vote on the House floor.
The resolution from Hawaii Democrat Neil Abercrombie, which Greg Sargent first reported, included this line: "Whereas the 44th President of the United States, Barack Obama, was born in Hawaii…"
Why is that notable? Because it's just the sort of claim that angers the birthers – the movement of folks who believe, against overwhelming evidence to the contrary, that President Obama was not really born in Hawaii, and is thus not a U.S. citizen.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-519342...
They are all Zionists! That is your report on the situation right here America!
Constitution Party

Sun Valley, NV

#82537 Feb 24, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right Ari...
BSNBC...Obama's Cairo speech 2009, Obama's own words audio/video on "whites"... his own words...Muslim attendance and his own sentiment towards Muslims ...what is wrong with this people? I didn't hear this from Rush or FOX, heard from Obama...you can't dismiss Obama's own words, dumb, dumb, dumb!
Why Obama zombies don't read Obama's books and will find out alot ...they don't believe Obama drinking heavily and doing drugs in college ...his own admission. Obama is proud. Give me a break.
What kind of example is he for our youth?
Another Zionist propaganda! You are an enemy of freedom and liberty!
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#82538 Feb 24, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Find your own links you wish, forget Rush and FOX, and BUG OFF ...OK!
Zooming In on the Year’s Biggest Hoax
Oct 20, 2009 / http://tinyurl.com/ygnzbwj
Who are these people? I am not referring to the pathetic parents of “Balloon Boy,” whose fake drama I have been unable to escape while on the treadmill this week, thanks to my gym’s insistence on tuning its flat-screen TVs to Wolf Blitzer’s nonstop self-parody.
The Colorado incident was significant only in the tawdriness of those who perpetrated the made-for-TV scam and their allies in the mindless media who covered this sham “reality” so relentlessly. But even so, it was enough to push aside most consideration of the true hoax reported last week with far less fervor: the obscene rewards that Wall Street bankers bestowed upon themselves for ripping off our economy.
The people I want to know more about are the superrich who expect to be rewarded for their failures, like the folks at Goldman Sachs who will receive $16.71 billion in bonuses—an average of $530,000 per employee—this year after their company did as much as any to bring the world economy to the brink of disaster.
http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/20091021_...
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#82539 Feb 24, 2013
Constitution Party wrote:
<quoted text>
They are all Zionists! That is your report on the situation right here America!
Absolutely.

For the most part Congress are prostitutes for Wall Street.

If one leaves Congress and doesn't take a lobbying job on K-Street, then, and only then, he or she can tell the truth.

==========

They're All Against Jobs
by Sen. Fritz Hollings / December 20, 2009 / http://tinyurl.com/ydr27ze
Who is against jobs in the United States? The big banks, Wall Street, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Business Roundtable, the United States Chamber of Commerce, the National Retail Federation, Corporate America, the President of the United States, Congress of the United States. Everyone is crying for jobs, but no one seems to understand why there aren't any. And the reason for those opposing jobs is money.
Beginning in 1973, big banks made most of their profit outside of the United States. Industries off-shoring, investing, banks financing the investments, transfer fees, fees and interest on the loans made for bigger profits. Long since, the big banks under the leadership of David Rockefeller have led the way to off-shore and make a bigger profit. Goldman Sachs, AIG, Citicorp and Wall Street, conspiring for a bailout and now using it for bonuses, make more money from the off-shored operations.
http://www.commondreams.org/view/2009/12/20-6
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#82540 Feb 24, 2013
Constitution Party wrote:
Zionist Rand Paul is now officially against gay marriage and same sex marriage as well!
GO RAN PAUL! Fight those sodolibs!!!!
SuperSniper

Clay City, KY

#82541 Feb 24, 2013
Constitution Party wrote:
<quoted text>
They are all Zionists! That is your report on the situation right here America!
You use the term like it was a derogatory slam, FYI being a Zionist as opposed to an atheist or Muslim fanatic is a GOOD THING!

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Zionist

A Jewish movement that arose in the late 19th century in response to growing anti-Semitism and sought to reestablish a Jewish homeland in Palestine. Modern Zionism is concerned with the support and development of the state of Israel.
Constitution Party

Sun Valley, NV

#82542 Feb 24, 2013
Ron Paul and Justin Amash are on our side right now! Rand Paul is NOT on our side at all!
Constitution Party

Sun Valley, NV

#82543 Feb 24, 2013
SuperSniper wrote:
<quoted text>
You use the term like it was a derogatory slam, FYI being a Zionist as opposed to an atheist or Muslim fanatic is a GOOD THING!
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Zionist
A Jewish movement that arose in the late 19th century in response to growing anti-Semitism and sought to reestablish a Jewish homeland in Palestine. Modern Zionism is concerned with the support and development of the state of Israel.
Your post is biased!
Constitution Party

Sun Valley, NV

#82544 Feb 24, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
GO RAN PAUL! Fight those sodolibs!!!!
Another Zionist propaganda! You are an enemy of freedom and liberty!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 41 min DANGEROUS CURVE A... 5,309
Barbourville high school salaries WOW 46 min Enough said 23
kC principal injured 50 min Sarah J 2
The parent who flipped off and threatened every... 52 min Lisa 3
knox board of ed raising taxes 55 min just get worse 97
tiffany jackson 1 hr I think 7
L.Dean/ In town 1 hr LDEAN 3
Knox parent out of control goes after student a... 3 hr fan 15
Knox parent goes off at Bell and Knox football ... 11 hr Confused 6
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••