'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
wtf

Lexington, KY

#82476 Feb 24, 2013
They call me Savage wrote:
Public opinion polls show that despite liberal denial, at least one in five or 17% of Americans recognize that Barack Hussein Obama is a Muslim.[2][3]. Obama himself has professed to be a Christian; When interviewed by Christianity Today magazine, Obama said:
"I am a Christian, and I am a devout Christian. I believe in the redemptive death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. I believe that that faith gives me a path to be cleansed of sin and have eternal life. But most importantly, I believe in the example that Jesus set by feeding the hungry and healing the sick and always prioritizing the least of these over the powerful. I didn't 'fall out in church' as they say, but there was a very strong awakening in me of the importance of these issues in my life. I didn't want to walk alone on this journey. Accepting Jesus Christ in my life has been a powerful guide for my conduct and my values and my ideals.
"There is one thing that I want to mention that I think is important. Part of what we've been seeing during the course of this campaign is some scurrilous e-mails that have been sent out, denying my faith, talking about me being a Muslim, suggesting that I got sworn in at the U.S. Senate with a Quran in my hand or that I don't pledge allegiance to the flag. I think it's really important for your readers to know that I have been a member of the same church for almost 20 years, and I have never practiced Islam. I am respectful of the religion, but it's not my own. One of the things that's very important in this day and age is that we don't use religion as a political tool and certainly that we don't lie about religion as a way to score political points. I just thought it was important to get that in there to dispel rumors that have been over the Internet. We've done so repeatedly, but obviously it's a political tactic of somebody to try to provide this misinformation.[4]
Despite these claims, many Americans realize that he is, in fact, a Muslim. The following is a list of items that indicates that Obama is a Muslim:
Obama declared in prepared remarks, "The United States has been enriched by Muslim Americans. Many other Americans have Muslims in their families or have lived in a Muslim-majority country - I know, because I am one of them."[6][7]
Obama's wife Michelle does not accompany him to Muslim nations because Sharia law would apply to her there; on a presidential trip she was with him until France, but then returned home.
In prepared remarks in April 2012, Obama referred to Jesus as "a" Son of God rather than as "the" Son of God: "And for me, and I’m sure for some of you, it’s also a chance to remember the tremendous sacrifice that led up to that day, and all that Christ endured—not just as a Son of God, but as a human being."[8]
Obama's background and outlook are Muslim, and fewer than 1% of Muslims convert to Christianity.[9][10] Although Obama attended a Catholic school while in Indonesia, he was a part of the Muslim society there.[11]
http://www.conservapedia.com/Obama 's_Religion
So what?

Who cares Stupid?
wtf

Lexington, KY

#82477 Feb 24, 2013
They call me Savage wrote:
KFC Muslim Employee Screams at Customer Asking for Bacon (video)
http://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2011/01/0...
True Patriot, on January 6, 2011 at 11:17 AM said:
Poor little muzzie. He goes into a rage because someone ask for Bacon?
These are those same savages trying to force Sharia Law on America, while pretending they are a peaceful religion.
BS!!!!!!!!!
You little chickenshit pos.
Constitution Party

Sun Valley, NV

#82478 Feb 24, 2013
You hypocrites that supported Rand Paul shows that you are NOT a libertarian at all! He now opposes gay marriage and same sex marriage as well!
Constitution Party

Sun Valley, NV

#82479 Feb 24, 2013
All of you hypocrites that supported Rand Paul shows that you are NOT a libertarian at all! He now opposes gay marriage and same sex marriage as well!
Boats Second Class

Morehead, KY

#82480 Feb 24, 2013
LISTEN UP! I'm not in to gay and same sex marriages. But Rand Paul doesn't have a clue about politics.The boy is dense! He says stupid s@#t to get recognition from the press and TV. You people better rethink about R.P. he'll have you up the creek without a paddle(worse than you are now!).

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

#82481 Feb 24, 2013
Well everyone I guess the time has come for me to say
goodbye!
I would like to acknowledge a few people,and forgive me if I forget anyone, it's been a long couple of years. Ari, AL, Jay, Hey, TIR, Whitehair, T, Cornelius, Wtf, and special thanks to ILiH, Again if I've forgot got anyone my apologies!
Though mostly we disagree on political views I think
we found some common ground here and there at least I hope so!

I wish You all well in life and many blessings!
I really do believe in peace, love, and understanding, it's just not in my soul not too!

Maybe I'll start a thread for beatniks,bohemians and old hippies like me!
If you run across it please stop in and say hello, you're all welcome, but NO POLITICS PLEASE? LOL

So with that I'll leave you with my swan song and no it's not Led Zeppelin!
PEACE
TOFY
http://youtu.be/QO92VGKOYy4
Ron Paul 2016

Sun Valley, NV

#82482 Feb 24, 2013
Boats Second Class wrote:
LISTEN UP! I'm not in to gay and same sex marriages. But Rand Paul doesn't have a clue about politics.The boy is dense! He says stupid s@#t to get recognition from the press and TV. You people better rethink about R.P. he'll have you up the creek without a paddle(worse than you are now!).
I agree!
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#82483 Feb 24, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone can make YOUR face to look like a clown... but, Obama BOWING to Saudi King is real...his 2009 Cairo speech is real...20 yrs Obama listening to Rev. Jeremiah Wright is real...Obama attending Muslim school in Indonesia is real...pal, get real!!!!!
Your right about bowing but wrong about all the rest.

The Rev is a decorated Marine and YOU, Obama, and the corrupt corporate media have taken him out of context.

Rev Wright NAACP Speech (Video)
http://tinyurl.com/bxkbcy4

Also, Obama never went to a Muslim school.

Obama is a corporate hack loser just like Bush and Cheney.

He voted for Cheney's Energy Bill.

--------

The Best Energy Bill Corporations Could Buy: Summary of Industry Giveaways in the 2005 Energy Bill http://tinyurl.com/n7ofd
On August 8, 2005, President Bush signed into the law the energy bill; on July 28,the U.S. House of Representatives voted 275 to 156 to approve the energy bill; and on July 29, the U.S. Senate voted 74 to 26 to approve the energy bill.
Since 2001, energy corporations have showered federal politicians with $115 million in campaign contributions—with three-quarters of that amount going to Republicans. This cash helped secure energy companies and their lobbyists exclusive, private access to lawmakers, starting with Vice-President Dick Cheney’s Energy Task Force, whose report provided the foundation of the energy bill passed by Congress and signed by President Bush on August 8.
http://www.citizen.org/cmep/energy_enviro_nuc...

H.R. 6 (Energy Policy Act of 2005 ) Barack Obama voted with Bush and Cheney and for Big Oil. http://tinyurl.com/bpu6v
http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_ca...
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#82484 Feb 24, 2013
Don't blame you tofy, this site has been overrun with paid topix shills registering on the 13 Feb and using all their unregistered socks to spew more hate, gloom and doom. They are a bunch of ignorant paid shills. Even the regular posters like whitehair have dropped out. They all aren't as ignorant to their little games. Why would all those CA and TX posters care about 3 KY statewide threads about randpaul? It is so obvious. Bunch of repuke lemmings.

1CountryBumpkin
“Not your avg country boy!”
Since: Feb 13
97
RockHollow, KY.

dweebydilbert
“We ain't GOT no problems”
Since: Feb 13
309
Danville, IL

They call me Savage
Since: Feb 13
2
Saskatchewan, CA
Send a Message
to They call me Savage
Comments
4
Joined
17 hrs ago

Lemmings, with plenty of sock shills.
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#82485 Feb 24, 2013
Ron Paul 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree!
Yes, I agree

HILLARY 2016
wtf

Lexington, KY

#82486 Feb 24, 2013
Ron Paul 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree!
Ron Paul in diapers 2016
Ron Paul 2016

Sun Valley, NV

#82488 Feb 24, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Your right about bowing but wrong about all the rest.
The Rev is a decorated Marine and YOU, Obama, and the corrupt corporate media have taken him out of context.
Rev Wright NAACP Speech (Video)
http://tinyurl.com/bxkbcy4
Also, Obama never went to a Muslim school.
Obama is a corporate hack loser just like Bush and Cheney.
He voted for Cheney's Energy Bill.
--------
The Best Energy Bill Corporations Could Buy: Summary of Industry Giveaways in the 2005 Energy Bill http://tinyurl.com/n7ofd
On August 8, 2005, President Bush signed into the law the energy bill; on July 28,the U.S. House of Representatives voted 275 to 156 to approve the energy bill; and on July 29, the U.S. Senate voted 74 to 26 to approve the energy bill.
Since 2001, energy corporations have showered federal politicians with $115 million in campaign contributions—with three-quarters of that amount going to Republicans. This cash helped secure energy companies and their lobbyists exclusive, private access to lawmakers, starting with Vice-President Dick Cheney’s Energy Task Force, whose report provided the foundation of the energy bill passed by Congress and signed by President Bush on August 8.
http://www.citizen.org/cmep/energy_enviro_nuc...
H.R. 6 (Energy Policy Act of 2005 ) Barack Obama voted with Bush and Cheney and for Big Oil. http://tinyurl.com/bpu6v
http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_ca...
I agree!
Ron Paul 2016

Sun Valley, NV

#82489 Feb 24, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Ron Paul in diapers 2016
You suck Rand Paul supporter!

Since: Dec 11

.

#82491 Feb 24, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
Well everyone I guess the time has come for me to say
goodbye!
I would like to acknowledge a few people,and forgive me if I forget anyone, it's been a long couple of years. Ari, AL, Jay, Hey, TIR, Whitehair, T, Cornelius, Wtf, and special thanks to ILiH, Again if I've forgot got anyone my apologies!
Though mostly we disagree on political views I think
we found some common ground here and there at least I hope so!
I wish You all well in life and many blessings!
I really do believe in peace, love, and understanding, it's just not in my soul not too!
Maybe I'll start a thread for beatniks,bohemians and old hippies like me!
If you run across it please stop in and say hello, you're all welcome, but NO POLITICS PLEASE? LOL
So with that I'll leave you with my swan song and no it's not Led Zeppelin!
PEACE
TOFY
http://youtu.be/QO92VGKOYy4
Don't forget to sign in once in a while so we can still send you a PM!

Take care...and stay out of trouble!
OZombies

United States

#82492 Feb 24, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>You mean Santo Fransiskus Asisi (St. Francis of Assisi) Catholic School around the corner from their house for 1st, 2nd, and part of 3rd grade was Muslim. The Catholics are Muslim???? haahhaahhahahahha !!!!!!!!!!
Boy, are you lost?
OZombies

United States

#82493 Feb 24, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Your right about bowing but wrong about all the rest.
The Rev is a decorated Marine and YOU, Obama, and the corrupt corporate media have taken him out of context.
Rev Wright NAACP Speech (Video)
http://tinyurl.com/bxkbcy4
Also, Obama never went to a Muslim school.
Obama is a corporate hack loser just like Bush and Cheney.
He voted for Cheney's Energy Bill.
--------
The Best Energy Bill Corporations Could Buy: Summary of Industry Giveaways in the 2005 Energy Bill http://tinyurl.com/n7ofd
On August 8, 2005, President Bush signed into the law the energy bill; on July 28,the U.S. House of Representatives voted 275 to 156 to approve the energy bill; and on July 29, the U.S. Senate voted 74 to 26 to approve the energy bill.
Since 2001, energy corporations have showered federal politicians with $115 million in campaign contributions—with three-quarters of that amount going to Republicans. This cash helped secure energy companies and their lobbyists exclusive, private access to lawmakers, starting with Vice-President Dick Cheney’s Energy Task Force, whose report provided the foundation of the energy bill passed by Congress and signed by President Bush on August 8.
http://www.citizen.org/cmep/energy_enviro_nuc...
H.R. 6 (Energy Policy Act of 2005 ) Barack Obama voted with Bush and Cheney and for Big Oil. http://tinyurl.com/bpu6v
http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_ca...
Are you for real? Obama said himself, that he went to Muslim school in Indonesia ...rev.Wright is bigot, anti white and anti America...you have links for others but no so smart to find one ...to hear about Obama from his own mouth ...I thought that you're smarter than that!

Since: Dec 11

.

#82494 Feb 24, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy, are you lost?
He reads the MSNBC version...half lie/half fiction!(99.9 % BS).

“We ain't GOT no problems”

Since: Feb 13

dilbertville USA

#82496 Feb 24, 2013
Repukes wrote:
Don't blame you tofy, this site has been overrun with paid topix shills registering on the 13 Feb and using all their unregistered socks to spew more hate, gloom and doom. They are a bunch of ignorant paid shills. Even the regular posters like whitehair have dropped out. They all aren't as ignorant to their little games. Why would all those CA and TX posters care about 3 KY statewide threads about randpaul? It is so obvious. Bunch of repuke lemmings.
1CountryBumpkin
“Not your avg country boy!”
Since: Feb 13
97
RockHollow, KY.
dweebydilbert
“We ain't GOT no problems”
Since: Feb 13
309
Danville, IL
They call me Savage
Since: Feb 13
2
Saskatchewan, CA
Send a Message
to They call me Savage
Comments
4
Joined
17 hrs ago
Lemmings, with plenty of sock shills.
Hi tofy :)
Hate will eat you up inside.

“We ain't GOT no problems”

Since: Feb 13

dilbertville USA

#82497 Feb 24, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
Well everyone I guess the time has come for me to say
goodbye!
I would like to acknowledge a few people,and forgive me if I forget anyone, it's been a long couple of years. Ari, AL, Jay, Hey, TIR, Whitehair, T, Cornelius, Wtf, and special thanks to ILiH, Again if I've forgot got anyone my apologies!
Though mostly we disagree on political views I think
we found some common ground here and there at least I hope so!
I wish You all well in life and many blessings!
I really do believe in peace, love, and understanding, it's just not in my soul not too!
Maybe I'll start a thread for beatniks,bohemians and old hippies like me!
If you run across it please stop in and say hello, you're all welcome, but NO POLITICS PLEASE? LOL
So with that I'll leave you with my swan song and no it's not Led Zeppelin!
PEACE
TOFY
http://youtu.be/QO92VGKOYy4
special thanks to ILiH=tofy among others.

You didn't just throw that in just to 'TRY' and piss AL off, did ya?:)

THE DICKHEAD SONG


Won't work!

Enjoy ^_~
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#82498 Feb 24, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
He reads the FOXNEWS version...half lie/half fiction!(99.9 % BS).
There I fixed it for you. That is fauxbox in a NUTSHELL. You lemmings all in a row are some good topix shills. Outdated info, denial, denial, denial. But very amusing. Keep it up.

We know you hate it that the MAJORITY of AMERICANS voted in the President, not once, but twice. He has his highest approval ratings and you repukes and your second party tea parties are doing a great job splitting your party of no, while the DEMs are united. Looking forward to the next Congressional election as GOP members are getting anti-teabagger and you will eat your own while we see back and win elections. Just too funny.

Tea Parties are for little girls and thier imaginary friends. lol

You shills have fun lining up like the little lemmings you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 8 min Hmmmmmmm 5,170
Mike Smith, Mike Warren, Mike Baker 52 min Big bucks 2
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 58 min Mary Lou 26,278
Kfc 1 hr happydaddy 15
Joe and Teresa 1 hr Just Saying 10
Just hearing 2 hr unkown 3
What happened at Stinking Creek? 2 hr sad 89
Barbourville high school salaries WOW 21 hr John boy 21
knox board of ed raising taxes 22 hr sick of taxes 88
A Rat In Knox County Thu Genius 8
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••