'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,681)

Showing posts 73,601 - 73,620 of138,784
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

hey, I thought all you sodofaggs said that oblamer was a Christian!

Obama Administration asks Supreme Court to strike down 1996 Defense of Marriage Act defining marriage as union between a man and a woman, arguing it violates the Constitution's 'fundamental guarantee of equal protection.'

"Our journey is not complete until our gay brothers and sisters are treated like anyone else under the law, for if we are truly created equal," he said.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/24/ob...
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I have not read what you suggested. But I have read and seen enough that I have no use for these barbaric weirdo's. And as Frosty Woodridge said in the article:
"A majority of Americans lack any understanding or knowledge of the Muslim onslaught of much of Europe. Smaller countries like Belgium and Holland suffer complete displacement of their cultures, languages and people because Muslims out-breed them at an astounding rate of speed.
Norway houses four million people and Sweden less than five million citizens: both countries watch horrific upheaval of their laws, culture and language by Islamic immigrants. For example, 99 percent of rapes on Norwegian women stem from Muslim immigrant men. The United Kingdom and France experience similar consequences of mass Muslim immigration. To say that Islam remains a savage and barbaric religion in the 21st century can be seen as an understatement."
http://www.newswithviews.com :80/Wooldridge/frosty843.htm
The only way that problem will be rectified will be if the citizens of that country fix it themselves, their politicians are as stupid as the ones we have here,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

hey, just did a search on this Steve Beshear person because Constipation Potty is so obsessed with him, look what I found! LOLOL, no wonder Constipation Potty is so infatuated with him, another left coast sodomite,
lolol,

Google Search Results!

After previously taking a stand to defend domestic partner rights, Kentucky Gov. Steve Beshear has gone even further to protect the gay community. Yesterday, Beshear made an executive order granting employment protections for gays and lesbians in state government
Hog-jawl

Eddyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Fox news is the only good news.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Repukes stoop lower wrote:
haha, texas shill is still in denial...it's the radical rights party of no. Still mad you repukes couldn't buy the election. Backfired on you along with those clowns you had a candidates. hahaha Can't wait to see what you come up with for the next one. Go drink your tea little girl with your imaginary friends (shills). You offer nothing, not even a good laugh. Be back later and see if I can find one. lmao at you shill lemmings.
hey libboy, this is just for you, lolol

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Rauf lala

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Muslim scum
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I have not read what you suggested. But I have read and seen enough that I have no use for these barbaric weirdo's. And as Frosty Woodridge said in the article:
"A majority of Americans lack any understanding or knowledge of the Muslim onslaught of much of Europe. Smaller countries like Belgium and Holland suffer complete displacement of their cultures, languages and people because Muslims out-breed them at an astounding rate of speed.
Norway houses four million people and Sweden less than five million citizens: both countries watch horrific upheaval of their laws, culture and language by Islamic immigrants. For example, 99 percent of rapes on Norwegian women stem from Muslim immigrant men. The United Kingdom and France experience similar consequences of mass Muslim immigration. To say that Islam remains a savage and barbaric religion in the 21st century can be seen as an understatement."
http://www.newswithviews.com :80/Wooldridge/frosty843.htm
You're right Jay!

So many don't know, who Muslims really are...

For 500 years Balkan countries suffered a great deal from barbaric Muslim Turks. Every year for 500 yrs kidnapping little boys from village to village to train for their soldiers, young girls for their harems. Raping, beheading, impaling people.
They force people to convert to Islam or to be killed.

People should know, you can't domesticate wild animals. Muslims "chopped" heads off since beginning of times and they're still doing it today in 21st century.

From Italy, Germany, France, Austria, all the way to Australia, everyone has problems with Muslims. They don't want to assimilate. They believe that Allah is only God. As we know, they kill in the name of God. "Allah Akbar"...
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
The only way that problem will be rectified will be if the citizens of that country fix it themselves, their politicians are as stupid as the ones we have here,

Totally agree, and we should be doing the same thing in this country before it becomes a disease we can't stop.

And to you happy clicker's who are in denial, try this on for size and disagree until hell freezes over, the truth is in your face, cowards!

Muslim accused of beheading 2 Christians in U.S.

"Authorities in New Jersey allege a Muslim man beheaded two Coptic Christians, burying their bodies and heads and hands in separate graves near Philadelphia, bringing the horror of the persecution of Christians in Islamic nations to the United States.

According to New York’s WABC-TV, the Muslim was identified as Yusuf Ibrahim, 28. He was taken into custody after the bodies were found.

The report said investigators alleged Ibrahim killed the victims then severed their heads and hands, and buried the remains in the back yard of a home in Buena Vista, N.J.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/muslim-accused-of-...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Rauf lala wrote:
Muslim scum
American trash.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

hey oblamer lovers, check this out, then laugh about it! baaaaaaaa

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/2...
ILoveitHereTrait or

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
American trash.
...the best name for you!

To call someone "American trash", it's low even for garbage like yourself!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHereTraitor wrote:
<quoted text>
...the best name for you!
To call someone "American trash", it's low even for garbage like yourself!
Please let me know if I seem to give a damn.

I'd hate to be giving the wrong impression, Professor Baaaaaaaa.
ILoveitHereTrait or

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Please let me know if I seem to give a damn.
I'd hate to be giving the wrong impression, Professor Baaaaaaaa.
You don't have to give anything, no one cares!
Garbage, that's what you are!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHereTraitor wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have to give anything, no one cares!
Garbage, that's what you are!
Okay.

American Trash.

“You AIN'T seen NOTHING yet!”

Since: Feb 13

Fountain Hills, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Public opinion polls show that despite liberal denial, at least one in five or 17% of Americans recognize that Barack Hussein Obama is a Muslim.[2][3]. Obama himself has professed to be a Christian; When interviewed by Christianity Today magazine, Obama said:
"I am a Christian, and I am a devout Christian. I believe in the redemptive death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. I believe that that faith gives me a path to be cleansed of sin and have eternal life. But most importantly, I believe in the example that Jesus set by feeding the hungry and healing the sick and always prioritizing the least of these over the powerful. I didn't 'fall out in church' as they say, but there was a very strong awakening in me of the importance of these issues in my life. I didn't want to walk alone on this journey. Accepting Jesus Christ in my life has been a powerful guide for my conduct and my values and my ideals.
"There is one thing that I want to mention that I think is important. Part of what we've been seeing during the course of this campaign is some scurrilous e-mails that have been sent out, denying my faith, talking about me being a Muslim, suggesting that I got sworn in at the U.S. Senate with a Quran in my hand or that I don't pledge allegiance to the flag. I think it's really important for your readers to know that I have been a member of the same church for almost 20 years, and I have never practiced Islam. I am respectful of the religion, but it's not my own. One of the things that's very important in this day and age is that we don't use religion as a political tool and certainly that we don't lie about religion as a way to score political points. I just thought it was important to get that in there to dispel rumors that have been over the Internet. We've done so repeatedly, but obviously it's a political tactic of somebody to try to provide this misinformation.[4]

Despite these claims, many Americans realize that he is, in fact, a Muslim. The following is a list of items that indicates that Obama is a Muslim:

Obama declared in prepared remarks, "The United States has been enriched by Muslim Americans. Many other Americans have Muslims in their families or have lived in a Muslim-majority country - I know, because I am one of them."[6][7]
Obama's wife Michelle does not accompany him to Muslim nations because Sharia law would apply to her there; on a presidential trip she was with him until France, but then returned home.
In prepared remarks in April 2012, Obama referred to Jesus as "a" Son of God rather than as "the" Son of God: "And for me, and I’m sure for some of you, it’s also a chance to remember the tremendous sacrifice that led up to that day, and all that Christ endured—not just as a Son of God, but as a human being."[8]
Obama's background and outlook are Muslim, and fewer than 1% of Muslims convert to Christianity.[9][10] Although Obama attended a Catholic school while in Indonesia, he was a part of the Muslim society there.[11]

http://www.conservapedia.com/Obama 's_Religion

Fountain Hills, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

When Jesus referred to us as “sheep,”

He was not speaking in affectionate terms.

In truth, sheep rank among the dumbest animals in creation.

A stray sheep, still within earshot of the herd, becomes disoriented, confused, frightened, and incapable of finding its way back to the flock.
Unable to ward off hungry predators, the stray is perhaps the most helpless of all creatures. Entire herds of sheep are known to have drowned during times of flash flooding even in sight of easily accessible higher ground.

Like it or not, when Jesus called us His sheep, He was saying that without a shepherd, we are helpless.
http://beablessingsomehow.com/uncategorized/w...

Just like obamas sheeple are helpless.

Sheeple are people that follow blindly and never question their leaders. Motto: Follow the Asshole in front of you.

Sheeple.net

Site Information

If you are uncomfortably or easily offended by the expression of ideas contrary to your own then you should not enter.

The links on this site will lead to information sources that will educate and amaze.

Disclaimer

Understanding that we live in a global society that thrives on lawsuits, blame and greed we take no responsibility for the content on linked pages. Make informed decisions and take responsibility for your actions.

http://www.sheeple.net/

Fountain Hills, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

First Things First; Let’s Establish Who Jesus Is:
Question:“Who is Jesus Christ?”

Answer: Unlike the question “Does God exist?” very few people question whether Jesus Christ existed. It is generally accepted that Jesus was truly a man who walked on the earth in Israel 2000 years ago. The debate begins when the subject of Jesus’ full identity is discussed. Almost every major religion teaches that Jesus was a prophet or a good teacher or a godly man. The problem is that the Bible tells us that Jesus was infinitely more than a prophet, a good teacher, or a godly man.

http://beablessingsomehow.com/first-things-fi...

Fountain Hills, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

KFC Muslim Employee Screams at Customer Asking for Bacon (video)

http://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2011/01/0...

True Patriot, on January 6, 2011 at 11:17 AM said:
Poor little muzzie. He goes into a rage because someone ask for Bacon?
These are those same savages trying to force Sharia Law on America, while pretending they are a peaceful religion.
BS!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone can make YOUR face to look like a clown... but, Obama BOWING to Saudi King is real...his 2009 Cairo speech is real...20 yrs Obama listening to Rev. Jeremiah Wright is real...Obama attending Muslim school in Indonesia is real...pal, get real!!!!!
You mean Santo Fransiskus Asisi (St. Francis of Assisi) Catholic School around the corner from their house for 1st, 2nd, and part of 3rd grade was Muslim. The Catholics are Muslim???? haahhaahhahahahha !!!!!!!!!!
obamatized

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

theres only one thing you can say after reading several obozoites posts, thats ,"why are leftwingwhackadoodles so freaking stoopid"?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 73,601 - 73,620 of138,784
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

74 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Troy Marcey 29 min Yup 2
Citys easter Egg hunt what a Joke !!!!!! 1 hr Mom 1
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 1 hr 75 Scorpio 3,687
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 1 hr 75 Scorpio 3,439
Have a Wonderful Easter! 1 hr gator 2
Sarah Christophel Stewart (Jun '09) 1 hr This is SARA 7
Corey vs. Collins 1 hr Freeze 60
•••
•••