'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,679)

Showing posts 73,561 - 73,580 of144,957
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“You AIN'T seen NOTHING yet!”

Since: Feb 13

Fountain Hills, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>The economic collapse of 2008 never occurred did it?
Just Open Up Your Eyes And Look – 65 Signs That The Economic Collapse Is Already Happening[AL was that you that wrothe this? talking about opening eye sounds like it :)]

So many people talk about the coming economic collapse as if it is some massively hyped event that they will be able to point to on the calendar, and a lot of writers spend a lot of time speculating about exactly when it will happen. But as I have written about before, the economic collapse is not a single event. The economic collapse has been happening, it is happening right now, and it will be getting a lot worse. Yes, there will be moments of great crisis. We saw one of those "waves" back in 2008 and another "wave" is rapidly approaching. But all of the waves are part of a process that is continually unfolding

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/j...

Fountain Hills, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Take a look at the name of the blog.
The Economic Collapse ... blog.

Fountain Hills, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Democracynow org wrote:
<quoted text>
I have told you the answers and YOU refuse to listen.
FOLLOW THE MONEY and it will lead YOU to the truth.
==========
Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it.
Mark Twain
=========
Ecclesiastes 1:9
9 That which has been is that which will be,
And that which has been done is that which will be done.
So there is nothing new under the sun.
==========
The only thing new in the world is the history you don’t know.
Harry S. Truman
How do you like living in your fantasy-land?

Obama:'Trickle-down snake oil'
Obama said this during his event in New Hampshire of Romney:‘‘They have tried to sell us this trickle-down snake oil before. It didn’t work then and it won’t work now ... it’s not the right direction for America.”

**The Miami Herald’s Caputo:“Obamacare’s unpopularity blunts Obama’s attacks on Romney-Ryan Medicare plans.” From the story: Obamacare was supposed to be President Barack Obama’s legacy. But it’s looking like a political millstone.
http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/08/20...

**Obamacare’s unpopularity blunts Obama’s attacks on Romney-Ryan Medicare plans

Fountain Hills, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

SUMMARY AS OF:
8/2/2011--Public Law.(There are 4 other summaries)
(This measure has not been amended since it was passed by the House on August 1, 2011. The summary of that version is repeated here.)

Budget Control Act of 2011 - Title I: Ten-Year Discretionary Caps with Sequester -(Sec. 101) Amends the Balanced Budget and Emergency Deficit Control Act of 1985 (Gramm-Rudman-Hollings Act) to revise sequestration requirements for enforcement of discretionary spending limits (spending caps).

Requires the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) to conduct such a sequestration to eliminate a budget year breach, if any.

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z... :@@@D&summ2=m&
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Democracynow org wrote:
<quoted text>
I have told you the answers and YOU refuse to listen.
FOLLOW THE MONEY and it will lead YOU to the truth.
==========
Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it.
Mark Twain
=========
Ecclesiastes 1:9
9 That which has been is that which will be,
And that which has been done is that which will be done.
So there is nothing new under the sun.
==========
The only thing new in the world is the history you don’t know.
Harry S. Truman
"You told me the answer and I refuse to listen"... sorry "Charlie"...I don't listen to DemocRats...
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

"American Lady" is American Darling, Great American and Real Patriot !!!!!
;~)
Democracynow org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
"You told me the answer and I refuse to listen"... sorry "Charlie"...I don't listen to DemocRats...
Again, Follow The Money and you will be much closer to the truth.
Democracynow org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

They call me Savage wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you like living in your fantasy-land?
Obama:'Trickle-down snake oil'
Obama said this during his event in New Hampshire of Romney:‘‘They have tried to sell us this trickle-down snake oil before. It didn’t work then and it won’t work now ... it’s not the right direction for America.”
**The Miami Herald’s Caputo:“Obamacare’s unpopularity blunts Obama’s attacks on Romney-Ryan Medicare plans.” From the story: Obamacare was supposed to be President Barack Obama’s legacy. But it’s looking like a political millstone.
**Obamacare’s unpopularity blunts Obama’s attacks on Romney-Ryan Medicare plans
Obama is a corporate hack and continued over 90% of all Bush/Cheney FAILED policies.

Smarten Up.
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Democracynow org wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, Follow The Money and you will be much closer to the truth.
Yeah... to follow the money you need money!
...or follow Obama to Florida, playing golf, or enjoying Hawaii ...or follow first "cleaning" lady skiing in Aspen, CO...follow the money all the way to our politicians bank accounts ... get real !!!!!
Democracynow org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah... to follow the money you need money!
...or follow Obama to Florida, playing golf, or enjoying Hawaii ...or follow first "cleaning" lady skiing in Aspen, CO...follow the money all the way to our politicians bank accounts ... get real !!!!!
http://tinyurl.com/62nmcq
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
The up-avista konasana! I get in this position four times a week!
I had no idea you were into yoga.
Is the figurine of Obama in front of you with smoking incense while you are performing your position????
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't seen anything but speculation and personal comments from you clueless repuke. You wouldn't recognize the truth if it smacked you upside your pointy head. Let's see you post what you spew as truth, no link or even a faux box pundit's opinion. Just your twisted logic on what you think is going on. An Executive Order stating your false claim should be available if there is one so let's see it liar. Your post only proves how ignorant you are.
Why, as if you could interpret facts or logic.

Like I stated several times, been there, done that in trying to create what is common sense to millions but the liberals idol worshippers.

No can do.

You are asking for the impossible in trying to teach libs anything, just an impossible feat.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Islamic butchery manifests in America with Muslim immigrants

Before 1990, no American ever experienced the barbaric ritual of beheading a person. But since our U.S. Congress began importing a total of seven million Muslims from all over the Middle East and Africa since 1990, an ever increasing rate of “honor killings” continue to horrify Americans around the country......

Everything about Islam contradicts everything about Western democracy, free speech, religious choice and women’s rights.

Who needs these barbarians in this country!!!?

http://www.newswithviews.com :80/Wooldridge/frosty843.htm
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Democracynow org wrote:
Anyone can make YOUR face to look like a clown... but, Obama BOWING to Saudi King is real...his 2009 Cairo speech is real...20 yrs Obama listening to Rev. Jeremiah Wright is real...Obama attending Muslim school in Indonesia is real...pal, get real!!!!!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Today's illegals.

Tomorrow's Democrats.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Joe (bite me) Biden:

"Even I can't figure out what I meant to say."
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
Today's illegals.
Tomorrow's Democrats.
The dems meet the illegals at the border and sign them up for food stamps and to vote so that they will never bite the hand that force feeds them. Job security for the corrupt democrat party.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
The dems meet the illegals at the border and sign them up for food stamps and to vote so that they will never bite the hand that force feeds them. Job security for the corrupt democrat party.
Think about this:

So. Sec. is going broke or broke, thanks to Clinton and Daddy Bush for robbing it to make their budgets look like its in the positive.

When they legalize all of these illegals plus their mommy, daddies, granddads, grandmas, uncles, aunts, etc. They can be a year or less in America legalize and get soc. sec. even though they didn't pay a cent.

We are broke and this will add more deficit plus they can compete for jobs, especially the ones that our gov. has finance to own their own companies and they have....ask LaRaza.

This is another deterrent from Obama to make sure that America is so bankrupt, no one but the elitist will ever survive this impending Holocaust.

Obama is using every avenue to cause debt and bankrupt this country to a downward spiral of no return. In the meantime, he is padding his and Michelle's gold mine.
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
Today's illegals.
Tomorrow's Democrats.
Ok R...you can't say illegals ...real soon it is going to be buried and it's going to be word "I" same as word "N"...soon, we are going to be using fingers to communicate ...

Remember, "Pilgrims were Illegal aliens" Cultural Transformation or Sensitivity Training...
government sponsored by Democrats ...cost tax payers $200,000.00

"Pilgrims were illegal aliens"... talking about brainwashing ...this is dumbest thing ever!
Syl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

They call me Savage wrote:
Hoof IN mouth disease.
or diarrhea of the mouth.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 73,561 - 73,580 of144,957
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

80 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Becky Abner and Richard Hicks 15 min Richard 4
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 50 min what would Jesus do 128,027
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr BIG_STEVIE 16,110
verna warren 3 hr would like to know 3
KC Basketball Coach 4 hr KC Fan 66
verna warren 4 hr would like to know 1
looking for a mini pot belly pig 5 hr har 1
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 18 hr Butt head 383
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000