'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,678)

Showing posts 73,541 - 73,560 of144,606
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Repukes stoop lower

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Today's the "23rd" dumbass. Nice little history piece for the 19th though. Get with the times. TODAY is FEBRUARY 23, 2013. Your shill registers all are FEB 13. Your two week reunion. Get that or should I put more spaces between the words so you can read it S-L-O-W-E-R? Ignorant lemmings...all in a row. Too funny.

“I'm just a country boy”

Since: Feb 13

.Rooster Run, Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
The up-avista konasana! I get in this position four times a week!
I had no idea you were into yoga.
Bonjour Yogi! lmao!

“Wild WILD West”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one warped individual AL.
EAT my Dust is WHAT American Lady would say!:)

Raising the Flag on Iwo Jima is a historic photograph taken on February 23, 1945, by Joe Rosenthal

The Flag Raisers
The Six Iwo Jima Flag Raisers

Ira Hayes

Ira Hayes was born January 12, 1923 in Sacaton, Arizona, and died January 24, 1955 in Bapchule, Arizona. Ira Hayes was a Pima Indian. When he enlisted in the Marine Corps, he had hardly ever been off the Reservation. His Chief told him to be an “Honorable Warrior” and bring honor upon his family. Ira was a dedicated Marine. Quiet and steady, he was admired by his fellow Marines who fought alongside him in three Pacific battles.

http://www.iwojima.com/raising/raisingc.htm

The Ballad of Ira Hayes
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Wild WILD West”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Obama's Recovery A Flop Of Historical Proportions

As President Obama prepares to deliver yet another speech about stimulating the economy — this one to a joint-session of Congress (with or without the NFL game on the monitors)— it's worth reviewing the results of his efforts to date.

By consensus, the most recent recession ended in June 2009, less than six months after Obama took office.
According to the NBER, in the 60 years prior to Obama's tenure, we had 10 recessions. In the two years following those respective recessions, average real (inflation-adjusted) quarterly GDP growth was 5%, according to federal government figures. In the two years of Obama's "recovery," average real quarterly GDP growth has been just 2.4%, less than half of the historical norm coming out of a recession.

http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/0906...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Trinite wrote:
<quoted text>
EAT my Dust is WHAT American Lady would say!:)
Raising the Flag on Iwo Jima is a historic photograph taken on February 23, 1945, by Joe Rosenthal
The Flag Raisers
The Six Iwo Jima Flag Raisers
Ira Hayes
Ira Hayes was born January 12, 1923 in Sacaton, Arizona, and died January 24, 1955 in Bapchule, Arizona. Ira Hayes was a Pima Indian. When he enlisted in the Marine Corps, he had hardly ever been off the Reservation. His Chief told him to be an “Honorable Warrior” and bring honor upon his family. Ira was a dedicated Marine. Quiet and steady, he was admired by his fellow Marines who fought alongside him in three Pacific battles.
http://www.iwojima.com/raising/raisingc.htm
The Ballad of Ira Hayes
And you know that's what she'd say because you are her, ya psycho.

judge judy

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

this should be great....
obamatized

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

ive just finished every news source available, not a single leftwinghwackadoodle has turned in their guns, i thought they all wanted what obozo wants, guess its just another line of bullshit

“Wild WILD West”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

The Dangerous Myth About The Bill Clinton Tax Increase

During the first four years of his Presidency, real GDP growth average 3.2%, respectable relative to today’s economy, but disappointing coming as it did following just one year of recovery from the 1991 recession, the end of the Cold War and the reduction in consumer price inflation below 3% for the first time (with the single exception of 1986) since 1965.

For example, it was a half a percentage point slower than under Reagan during the four years following the first year of the recovery from the 1982 recession.

A shared prosperity can be achieved again. But to do so, the American people will have to overcome the envy feeding myth perpetrated by President Barack Obama and the spin-masters and leadership of the Democratic Party that raising tax rates on high incomes will somehow lead to more job creation, more opportunity and increased prosperity and security for the middle-class.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/charleskadlec/201...

“Wild WILD West”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

judge judy wrote:
this should be great....
It is great ... FUN!

Opinion: Obama playbook is Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals"

COLORADO SPRINGS, August 19, 2012 &#8213; In this year’s political campaigns, the two sides seem to operate under different sets of rules. The GOP thinks the game runs under standard rules of fair play. Democrats play under Saul Alinsky’s “Rules for Radicals.”

This concept was familiar to our Founding Fathers. The left reacted with outrage and demanded apologies and retractions.

Read more: http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighb...

Bringing TRUTH to light and vice-versa.
Repukes stoop lower

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't take the truth no matter how many factchecks or history there is about it but I will give you an example. By all means look it up yourself if you don't like my references. Just because you and your shill crew throw out fabrications doesn't make them true. Keep in denial and glued to your faux box, has been rock star, pill head lunatic rush, beck, rove, whoever pundit shows. It doesn't change anything. Clinton, Bush, Obama blame game doesn't change reality. Keep trying though.
The Budget and Deficit Under Clinton
Q: During the Clinton administration was the federal budget balanced? Was the federal deficit erased?
A: Yes to both questions, whether you count Social Security or not.
http://factcheck.org/2008/02/the-budget-and-d...
How the Deficit Got This Big
With President Obama and Republican leaders calling for cutting the budget by trillions over the next 10 years, it is worth asking how we got here — from healthy surpluses at the end of the Clinton era, and the promise of future surpluses, to nine straight years of deficits, including the $1.3 trillion shortfall in 2010. The answer is largely the Bush-era tax cuts, war spending in Iraq and Afghanistan, and recessions.
The first graph shows the difference between budget projections and budget reality. In 2001, President George W. Bush inherited a surplus, with projections by the Congressional Budget Office for ever-increasing surpluses, assuming continuation of the good economy and President Bill Clinton’s policies. But every year starting in 2002, the budget fell into deficit. In January 2009, just before President Obama took office, the budget office projected a $1.2 trillion deficit for 2009 and deficits in subsequent years, based on continuing Mr. Bush’s policies and the effects of recession. Mr. Obama’s policies in 2009 and 2010, including the stimulus package, added to the deficits in those years but are largely temporary.
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/24/opinion/sun...
Try some facts instead of your fantasies. Shill lemming
Here, read it again. You are a liar. Texas repuke shill.
just saying

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

what ever
Repukes stoop lower

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

haha, texas shill is still in denial...it's the radical rights party of no. Still mad you repukes couldn't buy the election. Backfired on you along with those clowns you had a candidates. hahaha Can't wait to see what you come up with for the next one. Go drink your tea little girl with your imaginary friends (shills). You offer nothing, not even a good laugh. Be back later and see if I can find one. lmao at you shill lemmings.
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
No tears for Reagan
June 8, 2004 / http://tinyurl.com/558r6l
Excuse me if I don’t shed any tears over the passing of former President Ronald Reagan. While the news of the 40th president’s death brought on a flood of sentimentality over the nation’s media this past weekend, I could not help but recall what the Reagan presidency really meant for Black Americans. Similar to what occurred upon the death of Richard Nixon, amnesia has set upon journalists as they recall Reagan’s era; choosing to indulge in idol worship rather than serious reflection on the former president’s policies.
http://www.blackamericatoday.com/article.cfm...
Ronald Reagan: The Great White Redeemer
http://tinyurl.com/6jljhm / June 10 2004
Only 12 years elapsed between the glorious military victory over the Confederate Slave States in 1865 and the definitive defeat of Reconstruction in 1877. In many important respects, the Reconstruction period was even briefer than that. By 1870, when the last of the southern states ratified the 15th Amendment to the Constitution, Tennessee had already rejected biracial democracy and installed an all-white “Redeemer” government.“Redemption” then swept through Georgia, North Carolina and Virginia.
http://www.blackcommentator.com/94/94_cover_r...
Why always going "back"? What about what this president can do for YOU?
uncle spewtub

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Repukes stoop lower wrote:
Today's the "23rd" dumbass. Nice little history piece for the 19th though. Get with the times. TODAY is FEBRUARY 23, 2013. Your shill registers all are FEB 13. Your two week reunion. Get that or should I put more spaces between the words so you can read it S-L-O-W-E-R? Ignorant lemmings...all in a row. Too funny.
Damn frank...you really are hopeless. lol

“You AIN'T seen NOTHING yet!”

Fountain Hills, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Hoof IN mouth disease.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
how many libotards does it take to destroy an entire country?
Answer: Only one if you put them in the white house,
The economic collapse of 2008 never occurred did it?
Democracynow org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Why always going "back"? What about what this president can do for YOU?
I have told you the answers and YOU refuse to listen.

FOLLOW THE MONEY and it will lead YOU to the truth.

==========

Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it.
Mark Twain

=========

Ecclesiastes 1:9

9 That which has been is that which will be,
And that which has been done is that which will be done.
So there is nothing new under the sun.

==========

The only thing new in the world is the history you don’t know.
Harry S. Truman

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Trinite wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems some people have taken a dislike to new posters coming on. Even though American Lady has been gone, what, three or four days now, they seem to think she is still here. She probably is in spirit. I know her spirit was truly patriotic and I can draw from her knowledge of how to post articles that pertain to the subject of America's downfall.
But no, not all new posters are her. We are just coming in and shoring up, where she left off. She most definitely drew out my patriotic spirit, and in a good way.
Not with HATRED like she has coming from the libtards feeling for her.
Go AL!
Enjoy your time away, and come back with barrels blasting, as you have taught many of us to do.
You are a GREAT American!
American Lady that is the most funny post you have ever placed on here. hahhahaha!!!!!!!!!! LOL !!!!!!!!!!
get over yourself

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>The economic collapse of 2008 never occurred did it?
Neither did the fall of Rome or the Holocaust according to you Obamorons. Don't you think it's time for Obama to put on some big boy panties and take responsibility for his actions of the last 4 years? Will he be blaming Greece and Fox News and Rush and Palin and Bush and republicans forever? He will as long as you idiots remain stupid. I guess we are screwed, huh? lol You morons don't want to change. You are afraid the freebies and the food stamp rations will stop coming if you face the truth. Obama banked on it that you morons would never bite the hand that now force feeds you. He was right...for once. Job security for the dems. And you seem to be bragging about that. Wow...nice example to set for your slug family. You are living proof that ignorance breeds ignorance. Who do you take after the most...your mammy or your pappy? lmao
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>American Lady that is the most funny post you have ever placed on here. hahhahaha!!!!!!!!!! LOL !!!!!!!!!!
And you post is hilarious too, uncle flabby!!!! Whut? You didn't think we knew? Now that IS hilarious.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 73,541 - 73,560 of144,606
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min Yes and Amen 127,775
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 2 hr FarePrey 362
Brooke (Teeth) (Oct '09) 3 hr Wow 29
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 4 hr Educated Hillbilly 26,160
Do people still cruise the strip on weekends? 7 hr Nope 9
KC Basketball Coach 7 hr Well 46
Melissa Collett (May '12) 7 hr Mad 45
•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••