'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,677)

Showing posts 73,521 - 73,540 of144,739
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Repukes

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
Obama's Executive Order:
You shall not mention Benghazi or Fast and Furious.
Liar..Post it and prove it

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
they learned it from the arab mooslums, long history of killing and molesting children, you should know,
But of course it's the Muslims fault! I should've known.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>said the leg spreader.
The up-avista konasana! I get in this position four times a week!

I had no idea you were into yoga.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
You really need a dose of REALITY dumbass. You discribe yourself and your fellow teabagging repukes. You need to get your ass back to church with your delusion of people who show you facts and sadly you FAIL to see it. I rely on facts, not faux box propaganda or someone else's "comment". You bunch are are a dark and sick bunch of losers. You should take that verse to heart and learn something on your own instead of hearsay and move on yourself. Sad bunch of lemmings, the whole bunch of you.
You wanna know something?

I always heard, the truth hurts.

......and your post proves it.
Repukes

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
You wanna know something?
I always heard, the truth hurts.
......and your post proves it.
I haven't seen anything but speculation and personal comments from you clueless repuke. You wouldn't recognize the truth if it smacked you upside your pointy head. Let's see you post what you spew as truth, no link or even a faux box pundit's opinion. Just your twisted logic on what you think is going on. An Executive Order stating your false claim should be available if there is one so let's see it liar. Your post only proves how ignorant you are.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

how many libotards does it take to destroy an entire country?

Answer: Only one if you put them in the white house,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
But of course it's the Muslims fault! I should've known.
you did know, you are just a good little sheeple to not say anything about it, baaaaaaaaa
Repukes stoop lower

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Repukes wrote:
You haven't seen anything but speculation and personal comments from me. I admit I'm a clueless Demopuke. I wouldn't recognize the truth if it smacked me upside My pointy head. Hell, my Daddy use to smack me across my mouth with his P0lNTY C0CK. Let's see me post what I spew as truth, no link or even a msnbc PED0PHlLE pundit's opinion. Just my twisted logic on what I think is going on. An Executive Order stating my false claim should be available if there is one so let's see it. Daddy said he was FUCKlNG me up my A$$ cause l'm a IberaI Iiar. My post only proves how ignorant I am.
You post only proves how low you repukes go when you get outted and people post facts, not speculation or faux box propaganda. Consider yourself reported again. You just proved yourself once again as one of the lowest forms of repukes. Keep proving it. Now go wash your mouth with soap, you lowlife.
Repukes stoop lower

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Oh the baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaing sheep/goat is back spinning her locations and manipulating the icons. You spin the Netherlands way too sick little lemming with nothing to say? No doubt.
Repukes stoop lower

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

coward lemming, spin, spin, spin...you are too funny and continue to prove it, maybe it is the company you keep and the bitter tea you drink. Sick little sheep/goat. Even the GOP/Teabaggers that normally post here wouldn't click 10-11 times on good icons for such filth. Of course the key word is "normal" huh? Sick puke. Show your true colors.

“Wild WILD West”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Repukes stoop lower wrote:
Oh the baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaing sheep/goat is back spinning her locations and manipulating the icons. You spin the Netherlands way too sick little lemming with nothing to say? No doubt.
Temper, temper. You sound like you are mentally disturbed. That is a liberal trait, isn't it? Correct me if I'm wrong, as I know you will try.

KEY word: try :)

“Wild WILD West”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

coward lemming, spin, spin, spin...you are too funny and continue to prove it, maybe it is the company you keep and the bitter tea you drink. Sick little sheep/goat. Even the GOP/Teabaggers that normally post here wouldn't click 10-11 times on good icons for such filth. Of course the key word is "normal" huh? Sick puke. Show your true colors.
Seems some people have taken a dislike to new posters coming on. Even though American Lady has been gone, what, three or four days now, they seem to think she is still here. She probably is in spirit. I know her spirit was truly patriotic and I can draw from her knowledge of how to post articles that pertain to the subject of America's downfall.

But no, not all new posters are her. We are just coming in and shoring up, where she left off. She most definitely drew out my patriotic spirit, and in a good way.

Not with HATRED like she has coming from the libtards feeling for her.

Go AL!
Enjoy your time away, and come back with barrels blasting, as you have taught many of us to do.

You are a GREAT American!

“Wild WILD West”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

When The BULLET hits the Bone

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Wild WILD West”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

We have HIT men on the loose.

“Wild WILD West”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

It was a chaotic finish to a race that was stopped for nearly 20 minutes five laps from the finish by a 13-car accident that sent driver Michael Annett to a local hospital, where his Richard Petty Motorsports team said he would be held overnight with bruising to his chest.

The race resumed with three laps to go, and the final accident occurred when leader Regan Smith tried to block Brad Keselowski to win.

http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/viewart/2...

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla.-- Tony Stewart(Go Tony!) won a chaotic Nationwide Series race at Daytona International Speedway that ended with a frightening last-lap crash that appeared to injure fans when rookie Kyle Larson's car sailed into the fence that separates the track from the seats.
http://www.cbssports.com/nascar/story/2175488...
Repukes stoop lower

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

No they are just a few who go to national sites and recruit all their shills to come to a Kentucky thread and play nasty. You people aren't fooling anyone. Some have been here long enough to recognize you pukes little game. The only one using filth and ignorant, juvenile comments are the likes of you and your shills. AL just does like most of the rest of you. Spin a different device and pull a shill name out to spread your bullshit. The only big in Texas right now is your lying pinochio nose. Go back to your private "registered" shill party. We don't care what any Texans have to say in Kentucky. You pukes have said enough with the likes of Bush, Rick Perry and the KY transplant randpaul. You people are the only ones spewing hate and filth. It is so like you. True colors. By all means, keep it up, it won't win you any support or elections. Keep up your hateful denial. Dems rule. Suck on that spin your name, register and location and carry on. Don't bother me none,nor will it run me off. You halfwits are no challenge.
Repukes stoop lower

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

It's the February 13, two week reunion of repuke registers. hahaha

“Wild WILD West”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

It's the February 13, two week reunion of repuke registers. hahaha
1945: US flag raised over Iwo Jima

On 19 February, after four days of naval and air bombardment had pounded the beaches and weakened Japanese defences, the 4th and 5th Marine Divisions landed on the south side of the island under the overall command of Vice-Admiral Richmond Kelly Turner.

After a day of little resistance, the enemy fought back in earnest.

Hidden in fortified caves and pillboxes linked by a series of tunnels they relentlessly attacked the Americans with artillery fire, grenades and other explosives as well as from the air.

The last 24 hours have seen the fiercest fighting yet with every step of the way up the mountain defended by the Japanese.

But by 1035 local time the Marines had reached the summit of Mt Suribachi.

Reporting from the US base in Guam, Admiral Chester W Nimitz said so far the battle had cost 5,372 casualties, including 644 dead, and that US carrier-based aircraft flying over the Bonin Islands north of Iwo Jima had destroyed three enemy planes.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stor...

“Wild WILD West”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

I had relatives THERE!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Trinite wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems some people have taken a dislike to new posters coming on. Even though American Lady has been gone, what, three or four days now, they seem to think she is still here. She probably is in spirit. I know her spirit was truly patriotic and I can draw from her knowledge of how to post articles that pertain to the subject of America's downfall.
But no, not all new posters are her. We are just coming in and shoring up, where she left off. She most definitely drew out my patriotic spirit, and in a good way.
Not with HATRED like she has coming from the libtards feeling for her.
Go AL!
Enjoy your time away, and come back with barrels blasting, as you have taught many of us to do.
You are a GREAT American!
You are one warped individual AL.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 73,521 - 73,540 of144,739
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

87 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 46 min Khatru 127,913
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Tollesboro Guy 81,545
Blackberries $20/gallon 1 hr Brian 4
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 2 hr LMS 26,171
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 2 hr LMS 16,112
4 sale 2 hr travis 1
Richard and Sarah hicks 2 hr Curious Georgia 11
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 3 hr Cantfixstupid 374
KC Basketball Coach Thu breaking news 49