'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
73,341 - 73,360 of 151,029 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
OZombies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you know all that ammo is for a later time,when they have all our guns and we can't fight back.
Look up what happened to President of Romania, Nicolae & his wife Elena Ceausescu, Dec. 25, 1989
Executed by firing squad, by his own army...people didn't have guns!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you know all that ammo is for a later time,when they have all our guns and we can't fight back.
Who the hell is they you Repubs always talk about? They are coming !!!!!!!!!! You Frightwing conspiracy nuts act like we don't have elections every 4 years. The THEY you people are so afraid of can be voted out of office before any major changes could be done. And EVEN if there are changes the NEW THEY can always reverse it. 1 President, 435 Congressmen, 100 Senators and 9 Supreme Court members are NOT going to change the US into some crazy Dictatorship take over of 330 million Americans. Bunch of Nuts.

A paranoid delusion is the fixed, false belief that one is being harmed or persecuted by a particular person or group of people.

“We ain't GOT no problems”

dilbertville USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
"The poorest man may in his cottage,
bid defiance to all the forces of the Crown.
It may be frail, its roof may shake;
the wind may blow through it;
the storm may enter; the rain may enter;
but the King of England may not enter;
all his force dares not cross the threshold
of the ruined tenement."
William Pitt Earl of Chatham

http://ia700603.us.archive.org/8/items/The_Ou...

A mans home is his castle

Note : The legal doctrine “A man's home is his castle” is reflected in the Bill of Rights:“The right of the people to be secure in their &ellipsis; houses &ellipsis; against unreasonable searches and seizures shall not be violated.”

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/a+man 's+home+is+his+castle

Fourth Amendment to The United States Constitution

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers,
and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be
violated; and no Warrants shall issue but upon probable cause, supported
by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be
searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/GPO-CONAN-1992/h...

THEY best not cross mine!
Syl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Annoying Keyboard Tapper wrote:
Rush
"I'm ashamed and embarrassed that some of the smartest people in our country -- our leadership -- see fit to insult, scare, lie and fearmonger to the people of this country. Again, folks, even with the sequester and the so-called Draconian cuts, we're gonna spend $15 billion more this year than last year. So why will anybody be laid off? Why will anything be cut?" I agee
Obama's fear-mongering included laying off firemen and teachers. These are our state tax payed employees not federal government employees. Am I right?

dilbertville USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

How do I get Unbaptized?
Posted in the Paintsville KY Forum

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/paintsville-k...

KILL yourself!
Constitution Party

Sun Valley, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Been thru this before and you have been wrong,again!
It was NEVER meant to be a christian nation!
Constitution Party

Sun Valley, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's fear-mongering included laying off firemen and teachers. These are our state tax payed employees not federal government employees. Am I right?
Better off with Barack Obama than Mitt Romney who cheated Ron Paul out of the Republican Primary completely!
Constitution Party

Sun Valley, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

dweebydilbert wrote:
How do I get Unbaptized?
KILL yourself!
You are mentally ill!
Constitution Party

Sun Valley, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

dweebydilbert wrote:
How do I get Unbaptized?
KILL yourself!
You are mentally retarded!

dilbertville USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

THE BEST LAYOFF LETTER!
No wonder this guy is the boss, he is sharp! you can't be any fairer than this guy...

Dear Employees:
As the CEO of this organization, I have resigned myself to the fact that Barrack Obama is our Oresident and that our taxes and government fees will increase in a BIG way. To compensate for these increases, our prices would have to increase by about 10%. But, since we cannot increase our prices right now due to the dismal state of the economy, we will have to lay off sixty employees instead. This has really been bothering me since I believe we are family here and i did'nt know how to choose who would have to go. So, this is what I did. I walked through the parking lot and found 60 obama bumper stickers on our employees cars and have decideed these folks will be the ones to let go. I can't think of a more fair way to approach this problem. They voted for change....So i gave it to them. I will see the rest of you at the annual company picnic.

Constitution Party

Sun Valley, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
We are better off with Barack Obama than Mitt Romney who cheated Ron Paul out of the Republican Primary completely!
Constitution Party

Sun Valley, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Been thru this before and you have been wrong,again!
It was NEVER meant to be a christian nation at all!
Constitution Party

Sun Valley, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You are wrong dumbass, this has NEVER BEEN A CHRISTIAN NATION.
All of the Republicans are just dumb as a rock as well!

dilbertville USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Constitution Party wrote:
<quoted text>
You are mentally ill!
What is mentally ill about that? Have you TRIED getting unbaptized? TELL me about it then ...
Constitution Party

Sun Valley, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

dweebydilbert wrote:
THE BEST LAYOFF LETTER!
No wonder this guy is the boss, he is sharp! you can't be any fairer than this guy...
Dear Employees:
As the CEO of this organization, I have resigned myself to the fact that Barrack Obama is our Oresident and that our taxes and government fees will increase in a BIG way. To compensate for these increases, our prices would have to increase by about 10%. But, since we cannot increase our prices right now due to the dismal state of the economy, we will have to lay off sixty employees instead. This has really been bothering me since I believe we are family here and i did'nt know how to choose who would have to go. So, this is what I did. I walked through the parking lot and found 60 obama bumper stickers on our employees cars and have decideed these folks will be the ones to let go. I can't think of a more fair way to approach this problem. They voted for change....So i gave it to them. I will see the rest of you at the annual company picnic.
Another Born Again Christian Fanatic!
Constitution Party

Sun Valley, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

All of you Born Again Christians make all of us sick! Go back to Europe where you all belong!
Constitution Party

Sun Valley, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

All of you Born Again Christians made all of us sick! Go back to Europe where you all belong!
obamatized

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

anybody see obozo praising jimmy carters grandson for illegally taping mitt romney during a campaign rally, we had a president almost impeached for this same thing, i see the nuckingfut is out tonight, points toward the constipatedparty and laughs

dilbertville USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Constitution Party wrote:
<quoted text>
You are mentally retarded!
British Man Officially Unbaptized

At eleven years old, John Hunt refused to attend church because he no longer believed in god. Forty-five years later now Doctor John Hunt told the church he wanted his baptism record removed because as a baby, he could not consent. After a bit of a struggle, Dr. Hunt became the first person in England to have his baptism cancelled.

The church has made it clear they won’t make a habit of undoing baptisms but as more atheists come out and demand to be removed from the rolls of churches, it may be more common. To do my part, if Dr. Hunt makes his way to the west coast of the US, I will pull out my blow dryer and perform a debaptism.

http://open.salon.com/blog/larae/2009/05/04/b...
Constitution Party

Sun Valley, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

dweebydilbert wrote:
<quoted text>
What is mentally ill about that? Have you TRIED getting unbaptized? TELL me about it then ...
You are a Born Again Christian Fanatic!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tommy golden 22 min one who knows 29
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 23 min hmmmm 1,071
Travis slushpup 4 hr Beenthere 1
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 4 hr yourmommm 1,048
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr Khatru 130,451
Mayor West Sunday Campaining Respect the Sabbath 7 hr yep 15
union 8 hr curious 7
•••
•••
•••