'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Constitution Party

Sun Valley, NV

#82193 Feb 22, 2013
dweebydilbert wrote:
How do I get Unbaptized?
Posted in the Paintsville KY Forum
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/paintsville-k...
KILL yourself!
You are mentally retarded!

“We ain't GOT no problems”

Since: Feb 13

dilbertville USA

#82194 Feb 22, 2013

THE BEST LAYOFF LETTER!
No wonder this guy is the boss, he is sharp! you can't be any fairer than this guy...

Dear Employees:
As the CEO of this organization, I have resigned myself to the fact that Barrack Obama is our Oresident and that our taxes and government fees will increase in a BIG way. To compensate for these increases, our prices would have to increase by about 10%. But, since we cannot increase our prices right now due to the dismal state of the economy, we will have to lay off sixty employees instead. This has really been bothering me since I believe we are family here and i did'nt know how to choose who would have to go. So, this is what I did. I walked through the parking lot and found 60 obama bumper stickers on our employees cars and have decideed these folks will be the ones to let go. I can't think of a more fair way to approach this problem. They voted for change....So i gave it to them. I will see the rest of you at the annual company picnic.

Constitution Party

Sun Valley, NV

#82195 Feb 22, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's fear-mongering included laying off firemen and teachers. These are our state tax payed employees not federal government employees. Am I right?
We are better off with Barack Obama than Mitt Romney who cheated Ron Paul out of the Republican Primary completely!
Constitution Party

Sun Valley, NV

#82196 Feb 22, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Been thru this before and you have been wrong,again!
It was NEVER meant to be a christian nation at all!
Constitution Party

Sun Valley, NV

#82197 Feb 22, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You are wrong dumbass, this has NEVER BEEN A CHRISTIAN NATION.
All of the Republicans are just dumb as a rock as well!

dilbertville USA

#82198 Feb 22, 2013
Constitution Party wrote:
<quoted text>
You are mentally ill!
What is mentally ill about that? Have you TRIED getting unbaptized? TELL me about it then ...
Constitution Party

Sun Valley, NV

#82199 Feb 22, 2013
dweebydilbert wrote:
THE BEST LAYOFF LETTER!
No wonder this guy is the boss, he is sharp! you can't be any fairer than this guy...
Dear Employees:
As the CEO of this organization, I have resigned myself to the fact that Barrack Obama is our Oresident and that our taxes and government fees will increase in a BIG way. To compensate for these increases, our prices would have to increase by about 10%. But, since we cannot increase our prices right now due to the dismal state of the economy, we will have to lay off sixty employees instead. This has really been bothering me since I believe we are family here and i did'nt know how to choose who would have to go. So, this is what I did. I walked through the parking lot and found 60 obama bumper stickers on our employees cars and have decideed these folks will be the ones to let go. I can't think of a more fair way to approach this problem. They voted for change....So i gave it to them. I will see the rest of you at the annual company picnic.
Another Born Again Christian Fanatic!
Constitution Party

Sun Valley, NV

#82200 Feb 22, 2013
All of you Born Again Christians make all of us sick! Go back to Europe where you all belong!
Constitution Party

Sun Valley, NV

#82201 Feb 22, 2013
All of you Born Again Christians made all of us sick! Go back to Europe where you all belong!
obamatized

London, KY

#82202 Feb 22, 2013
anybody see obozo praising jimmy carters grandson for illegally taping mitt romney during a campaign rally, we had a president almost impeached for this same thing, i see the nuckingfut is out tonight, points toward the constipatedparty and laughs

dilbertville USA

#82203 Feb 22, 2013
Constitution Party wrote:
<quoted text>
You are mentally retarded!
British Man Officially Unbaptized

At eleven years old, John Hunt refused to attend church because he no longer believed in god. Forty-five years later now Doctor John Hunt told the church he wanted his baptism record removed because as a baby, he could not consent. After a bit of a struggle, Dr. Hunt became the first person in England to have his baptism cancelled.

The church has made it clear they won’t make a habit of undoing baptisms but as more atheists come out and demand to be removed from the rolls of churches, it may be more common. To do my part, if Dr. Hunt makes his way to the west coast of the US, I will pull out my blow dryer and perform a debaptism.

http://open.salon.com/blog/larae/2009/05/04/b...
Constitution Party

Sun Valley, NV

#82204 Feb 22, 2013
dweebydilbert wrote:
<quoted text>
What is mentally ill about that? Have you TRIED getting unbaptized? TELL me about it then ...
You are a Born Again Christian Fanatic!

dilbertville USA

#82205 Feb 22, 2013
Catholic Church Says 'De-baptism' Is 'Impossible'

By Michael Gryboski , Christian Post Reporter
January 30, 2012|5:50 pm
An official from the Roman Catholic Church says that it is "impossible" to undergo "de-baptism" as a growing number of people in Western Europe and the United States request such a process.

Read more at http://www.christianpost.com/news/catholic-ch...

Highway To HELL ... so may as WELL, kill yourself!
obamatized

London, KY

#82206 Feb 22, 2013
leftwingwhackadoodles unbaptized their own by blowing the water off , they dont use a blowdrier

dilbertville USA

#82207 Feb 22, 2013
Your friends will be there with you.

dilbertville USA

#82208 Feb 22, 2013
You know the Lamb's BOOK of Life, just have them erase ya name out of it

That'll work.

dilbertville USA

#82209 Feb 22, 2013
You remember the people in school who used to SPIT on their eraser before using it?

That's who is running DC now!
Constitution Party

Sun Valley, NV

#82210 Feb 22, 2013
Starve these f*ckers out right now! These Born Again Christians need to be held accountable right now!
Constitution Party

Sun Valley, NV

#82211 Feb 22, 2013
dweebydilbert wrote:
Your friends will be there with you.
F*CK YOU!
Constitution Party

Sun Valley, NV

#82212 Feb 22, 2013
dweebydilbert wrote:
You know the Lamb's BOOK of Life, just have them erase ya name out of it
That'll work.
F*CK YOU!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 min yeah man 4,573
Barbourville high school salaries WOW 21 min Well 9
Breeze Gregory 28 min Holly blevins 3
Republicans have tunnel vision!! 1 hr TOASTup 73
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr BRAIN STORM 131,005
Mike Smith, Warren and Baker 1 hr Tommy 2
Tru-Seal re union (Feb '14) 2 hr voter one 11
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search