'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Constitution Party

Sun Valley, NV

#82152 Feb 22, 2013
The Tea Party Movement is dead! It will NOT rise up again at all! Even if it does rise up again! It will NOT be the same at all!

“We ain't GOT no problems”

Since: Feb 13

dilbertville USA

#82154 Feb 22, 2013
Constitution Party wrote:
The Tea Party Movement is dead! It will NOT rise up again at all! Even if it does rise up again! It will NOT be the same at all!
As an amateur Egyptologist who occasionally writes about Egypt at the Temple of Mut, my specialty is mummies. So, I know dead things and can say with certainty:

The Tea Party is NOT dead.

http://legalinsurrection.com/2012/11/shatteri...
Constitution Party

Sun Valley, NV

#82155 Feb 22, 2013
Corporations do NOT create jobs! People do! People like you!
Constitution Party

Sun Valley, NV

#82156 Feb 22, 2013
The Corporations do NOT create jobs! People do! People like you!
Constitution Party

Sun Valley, NV

#82157 Feb 22, 2013
Corporations do NOT create jobs at all! People do! People like you!
OZombies

United States

#82158 Feb 22, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Bush or a pile of horseshit, no difference to you.
Huh...Al Sharpton, you're absolutely right, pile of horseshit...

Is Bush or Obama having meeting with Al Sharpton? When you, Obama losers are cornered, always bring Bush into a "picture"... very desperate, don't you think?
Constitution Party

Sun Valley, NV

#82159 Feb 22, 2013
The Corporations do NOT create jobs at all! People do! People like you!

dilbertville USA

#82160 Feb 22, 2013
Presidential Job Approval: The Highs*

Date % saying "approve" Events
George W. Bush Oct. 9, 2001 92% One month after the terrorist attacks of September 11, President Bush achieved the highest approval rating of any president since modern polling began.

George H.W. Bush Mar. 4, 1991 90% With the ground war in Iraq less than a week old, the public was near-unanimous in its support for the president.

Harry S. Truman June 5, 1945 87% Another president buoyed by wartime success, Truman reached a peak on the eve of V-E Day.

Lyndon Johnson Mar. 5, 1964 80% Johnson hit his highest approval rating in early 1964, but did not dip below 70 percent approval until a year later.

John F. Kennedy Mar. 13, 1962 80% After Kennedy took office, his popularity grew for more than a year, peaking in early 1962.

Bill Clinton Jan. 30, 1998 69% About a week after the Monica Lewinsky scandal broke, Clinton's approval rating topped out.

Richard Nixon Nov. 17, 1969 and Jan. 29, 1973 67% Nixon notched his highest approval rating twice: in the first year of his term and as ceasefire was declared in Vietnam.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/44/2007/07/b...
Constitution Party

Sun Valley, NV

#82161 Feb 22, 2013
dweebydilbert wrote:
<quoted text>
As an amateur Egyptologist who occasionally writes about Egypt at the Temple of Mut, my specialty is mummies. So, I know dead things and can say with certainty:
The Tea Party is NOT dead.
http://legalinsurrection.com/2012/11/shatteri...
Your post is biased!

dilbertville USA

#82162 Feb 22, 2013
Obama Approval Rating Reaches 3-Year High In Bloomberg Poll
The Huffington Post | By Mollie Reilly
Updated: 02/21/2013 11:15 am EST

HuffPost Pollster's chart, which tracks all publicly available polls, currently finds Obama approval rating at 52.7 percent.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/20/obam...
Constitution Party

Sun Valley, NV

#82164 Feb 22, 2013
dweebydilbert wrote:
Presidential Job Approval: The Highs*
Date % saying "approve" Events
George W. Bush Oct. 9, 2001 92% One month after the terrorist attacks of September 11, President Bush achieved the highest approval rating of any president since modern polling began.
George H.W. Bush Mar. 4, 1991 90% With the ground war in Iraq less than a week old, the public was near-unanimous in its support for the president.
Harry S. Truman June 5, 1945 87% Another president buoyed by wartime success, Truman reached a peak on the eve of V-E Day.
Lyndon Johnson Mar. 5, 1964 80% Johnson hit his highest approval rating in early 1964, but did not dip below 70 percent approval until a year later.
John F. Kennedy Mar. 13, 1962 80% After Kennedy took office, his popularity grew for more than a year, peaking in early 1962.
Bill Clinton Jan. 30, 1998 69% About a week after the Monica Lewinsky scandal broke, Clinton's approval rating topped out.
Richard Nixon Nov. 17, 1969 and Jan. 29, 1973 67% Nixon notched his highest approval rating twice: in the first year of his term and as ceasefire was declared in Vietnam.
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/44/2007/07/b...
Your post is biased!
OZombies

United States

#82165 Feb 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Your post is biased!
Oh NO...biased against MUMMIES?

dilbertville USA

#82167 Feb 22, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Now tell us W's on January 20 2009.
lmfao
Show me o's highest EVER!
Constitution Party

Sun Valley, NV

#82168 Feb 22, 2013
The Tea Party Movement is dead! It will NOT rise up again at all! Even if it does rise up again! It will NOT be the same again at all!

dilbertville USA

#82169 Feb 22, 2013
o's job approval
(in pictures for the reading impaired)

74.4 A
15.5 D on 12/22/08

Highest BEFORE being sworn in :)

http://polltracker.talkingpointsmemo.com/cont...

Since: Nov 12

Murray, KY

#82170 Feb 22, 2013
Rush

"I'm ashamed and embarrassed that some of the smartest people in our country -- our leadership -- see fit to insult, scare, lie and fearmonger to the people of this country. Again, folks, even with the sequester and the so-called Draconian cuts, we're gonna spend $15 billion more this year than last year. So why will anybody be laid off? Why will anything be cut?" I agee
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#82171 Feb 22, 2013
dweebydilbert wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me o's highest EVER!
Show us W's on January 20, 2009 when he was booed off the Stage at the Inauguration.

lmfao
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#82173 Feb 22, 2013
The Tea Party Movement is dead! It will NOT rise up again at all! Even if it does rise up again! It will NOT be the same again at all!
The Tea Party, as a member of the political parties, may not be doing well.That has little bearing on my hope this Country could elect more Tea Party types.Such as ,do what they claim they will do while campaigning, when gaining office,be conservative,want smaller gov`t,want balanced budgets and controlled spending.Work with the opposition to obtain Bills that help this Country do all of these.Perhaps this is naive,but this is hoped for.

Could throw in a hope for a return to being civil,worship your GOD and not sex and self gratification.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#82174 Feb 22, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
The Tea Party, as a member of the political parties, may not be doing well.That has little bearing on my hope this Country could elect more Tea Party types.Such as ,do what they claim they will do while campaigning, when gaining office,be conservative,want smaller gov`t,want balanced budgets and controlled spending.Work with the opposition to obtain Bills that help this Country do all of these.Perhaps this is naive,but this is hoped for.
Could throw in a hope for a return to being civil,worship your GOD and not sex and self gratification.
Which God Stupid?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#82175 Feb 22, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Which God Stupid?
Now that is really stupid!Your`s or the worshiper`s,is the answer.Dipstick Do you have one?

Mine is Jesus Christ,the Son of God.That is why my desire is to see this Nation return to being what it was when it was the greatest(Christian Nation)I know,you don`t agree.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Indictments 6 min Curiouswonderer 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min ChromiuMan 131,457
Family Court Judge 19 min BBP 57
Knox Co.Jail employees idicted 27 min The Ear Hustler 1
failsauce 30 min your neighbor 1
Sheila and Jennifer Brown 40 min marvin 1
Sam Watts MUST GO! (Sep '12) 1 hr Parent 55
Ask your candidate to join us this time it is a... 1 hr Voter 15
who will you vote for as jailer 3 hr bad 62
Has Rabbit and Jm fell out ? 18 hr love to know 6
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville Jobs

Barbourville People Search